MPN: FSG54S
4.0 from 1 review

bottom kick plate

Purchased stainless model today but it came with a white enamel base kick plate l think this is a factory assembly packing fault would definitely prefer a replacement one cooked our meal perfectly. Hope this can be rectified ,and euromaid can promptly fix otherwise seems to do the job as expected

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hey Lee, can you send us a direct message with your contact information so we can sort this out for you! :)Thanks l have contacted your service department at 9.30 this morning they are posting out a stainless one. Also sent copy of receipt as well as photo, hope this all happens pronto thanks for your quick response Thank you. If you can still direct message us your details we will ensure this is done promptly :)

I live in Geraldton W.A and I am trying to buy the euromaid freestanding gas oven model-FSG54S
Hi Deb, we sell these appliances in retailers the good guys, appliances online and bing lee

Where can I purchase this oven Model FSG54S' I live in Geraldton W.A.
Hi Deb, we sell these appliances in the good guys, appliances online and binglee :)

CategoryFreestanding Ovens