EvaKool RF Fibreglass

EvaKool RF Fibreglass

RF40, RF47, RF60, RF85 and RF110

See the Best Portable Fridges / Freezers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

hughloth

hughloth

Love it

inside is all square there is no space taken up by compressor. Simple to convert to all freezer or all fridge. Is easy to clean, when I've finished using it I open the bung hole and hose it out, making sure I don't get water near compressor.
One of the Clips broke but they're easy to replace.
I have an older model with a dial to control, but evakool told me it should be fairly easy to convert to a digital panel.

Purchased in June 2016.

Ian R

Ian R

Best product ever.

Has run nonstop for approx 12 years. Only minor issue 12years later was having to replace latches. Eva Kool shipped replacement same day.
Unit lives in the back of a 4x4 in the north of South Australia. Still holds -20°c without fail.
Australian made at its best.
If this fridge ever dies it will be replaced with another Everkool!

Date PurchasedApr 2006

Cameron JonesAU

3rd evakool.

I have had an original Supakool 60 which I replaced with an Evakool RF60 approx 12 years ago. It has never really been turned off. It still runs perfectly. I now also have the RF110 for the camper trailer as well. I also own a waeco and had an Engel combi 60. There is no comparison with the evakools. On a Simpson desert trip I had beers leak and a tin of jam leak. The mess was pretty bad. If it was any other brand it would have been a problem. I dragged the RF60 into a hot shower in motel and washed it down (keeping the motor dry). They are well engineered and do the important things well.

Date PurchasedMar 2007
Ajay

AjayAdelaide

lasted about 2 months.. zero customer service

the fridge lived in my camper van for about 2 months, it was never outside always had good ventilation, it just stopped working completely. firstly a fault light & then nothing. i checked all the leads and even tried running it off the 240v adapter, but still nothing.. evakool offered no solution. expensive garbage if you ask me.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Roaming Aus

Roaming AusPort Macquarie

Love it

Had my rf60 for four years now and dragged it half away around the country, hasn’t missed a beat and it’s energy useage is outstanding as it uses much less power then our other big named fridge we also have. Would definitely buy another evakool again and would recommend to others

Date PurchasedSep 2014

Absolutely faultless

I’ve had my RF60 for 18 years now. Been to WA, SA multiple times, extended trips Cape York twice, across the top and 5 months in Darwin. I teach canoe and kayaking and use the fridge every second weekend, all school Holliday’s and often during the week. Fridge has never been out of the car since I purchased it and has never failed.

Date PurchasedSep 1999

Great Fridge, shocking Customer Service!!!!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Love them

I've had the RF47 for 7yrs one thermostat was replaced free of charge and just out of warantee too , 3ys ago I purchased an RF60 also for extended trips to Fraser Is. Both work very well keeps food and beer cold.I have a mate who takes a Waeco , the evakool's cycle on less often which I put down to being fiberglass rather than a poly/plastic case .

Date PurchasedJun 2000

This fridge is awesome

I have had this fridge for 13years and only had a couple of small issues with it replaced the thermostat once it. it never gets turned off and still goes strong 2 of my friends have engels and they both had flat batteries after 3 days free camping and the evakool still ok even keeps this cold at 40oC temps as its in our annex

Date PurchasedJul 2013

Dont bother if u live up nth

Our evacool came with the camper that we purchased unfortunately as we headed back north WA the evacool doesn't keep cold and the temperature was not spread evenly through the fridge area, stick with a Engle if you live in hotter climates as the keep colder as they have abetter compressor

Sarah Tilde

Sarah TildeSydney, Australia

Unsatisfactory Warranty - Post Sales Service

Terrible after sales service

After less than a years use the fridge wouldn't hold temperature (it was a faulty thermostat or compressor). We couldn't establish whether it was the power source or the fridge. Evakool would only inspect the fridge at their premises leaving me liable for shipping costs etc. They could of easily inspected the fridge at my home.

Absolutley Awsome Fridge

ori04

ori04Toowoomba

EvaKool RF60

Ray L

Ray LCaboolture

`Evakool RF47

We bought the RF47 fridge freezer a few months ago. we have given it a good work out as a freezer at -10 and so far we are very impressed, the low amp draw on the car battery is a big winner and is the 5 y warranty Australia wide.

EvaKool RF60

I Bought the EvaKool RF60 3 years ago and is still going strong, its easy to clean & i love the option of fridge or freezer or both. being 50mm fiber glass IMO it has much better insulating properties then other fridges out there.
I also love that its 100% Australian owned, lets support out Australian economy
Cheers Andrew

Excellent fridge!

Evakool 60L Fridge Freezer - Excellent fridge! Bought it just over a year ago and hasn't missed a beat. Worked in some severe temperatures. Great service from the warranty department too. Had a fault with the 240V power pack and they swapped it over with no dramas. Would recommend the fridge and the company anytime!

Alan46

Alan46asked

Fibreglass RF60

Why does the fridge basket have tappered sides you lose so much space with these baskets?

Msmith

Msmithasked

Fibreglass RF60

Has anyone had issues with lack of power through 12v lead to fridge. Even when starionary the lead seems to be hit and miss with nothing touching it. Currently have tem taped together with duck tape, still turning itself off, or rather not getting power through intermittently. Has anyone the same issues and how did you fix it?

Cameron Jones

The metal pins in the plugs can get knocked loose. I bypassed one of mine years ago and had forgotten I’d done it. All good since.

christo

christoasked

Fibreglass RF47

Will an RF series 47 litre fridge run off a portable 200000mah battery bank?

Get an answer from our members and EvaKool representatives

EvaKool Fibreglass RF40

EvaKool Fibreglass RF85

EvaKool Fibreglass RF110

EvaKool Fibreglass RF110

1 review
CategoryPortable Fridges / FreezersPortable Fridges / FreezersPortable Fridges / FreezersPortable Fridges / FreezersPortable Fridges / Freezers
Price (RRP) $1,299$1,369$1,539$1,759$1,869
Type Dedicated Fridge + Freezer ComboDedicated Fridge + Freezer ComboDedicated Fridge + Freezer ComboDedicated Fridge + Freezer ComboDedicated Fridge + Freezer Combo
Capacity40L47L60L85L110L
Power SourceWall OutletCar (Cigarette Lighter) and Wall OutletCar (Cigarette Lighter)Car (Cigarette Lighter)Car (Cigarette Lighter)
FeaturesDigital Display PanelDigital Display Panel and Removable compartment dividerDigital Display Panel and Removable compartment dividerRemovable compartment divider
Weight21 kg22 kg25 kg29 kg
Dimensions 415 x 360 x 725 mm430 x 445 x 725 mm430 x 445 x 860 mm465 x 545 x 940 mm475 x 515 x 1000 mm
Construction Material FibreglassFibreglassFibreglassFibreglassFibreglass
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)