Everdure DWF125WE

• Internal Layout
Helen

Helen

Perfect Dish washer

2 years on and my Sir Swish is the love of my life!
Still working perfectly so cannot understand why others had problems.
Perfectly clean dishes every time. No pre rinse required.

Purchased in May 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Alexis P.Everdure

Hi there, thanks for the great review , i'ts great to hear that you are loving your dishwasher two years on, we will pass your feedback on to our marketing team and hope that you have many more years of use from it. The team at Everdure.

LorraineB

LorraineB

Dont Buy this dishwasher. DWF 146WC1.Worst ever I have had. Does not clean

This dishwasher is poorly designed. The racks do not fit a dinner plate and items have to be positioned just so , so that they dont slip down and obstruct the spinning arm. I have to re wash most items after being through the cycle. Washed Ok when new then got progressively worse. I clean it regularly but nothing improves the woeful performance.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$484.00.

Alexis P.Everdure

Hi there Lorraine , we would love to troubleshoot with you regarding your dishwasher so if you could give us a call on 1300 739 033 we are hear to assist.
The team at Everdure.

Clare B.

Clare B.Gippsland, VIC

confused

Started out working well now I get 50/50 results. I have cleaned it, put vineger through but half the time the dishes have gunk splashed on them and the cutlery is not clean. Any ideas??

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for A$389.00.

Alexis P.Everdure

Hi there Clare, please contact our customer care desk
on 1300 739 033 and one of our consultants will troubleshoot with you as to the cause of this problem. Thanks the team at Everdure.

Lauren

LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of space

I have been in a rental property for a little over a year now. Our lovely landlords purchased a new everdure dishwasher before we moved in. So it was new. It has however never behaved this way, I definitely wouldn’t recommend this brand to anyone. The dishes seem to come out worse than they start. We have tried everything. I’ve put dishwasher cleaners through it. I have checked and cleaned the filter. I’ve watched YouTube clips and done vinegar cycles to better clean it. Nothing seems to work. I’ve given up on it being any more than a waste of kitchen space.

Purchased in January 2018.

Alexis P.Everdure

Good afternoon Lauren , please contact our customer service desk on
1300 739 033 and one of our friendly team will arrange a service call for your dishwasher so that we can ensure that it is performing to specification.
Thanks the team at Everdure.

Excellent machines & excellent customer care.

We always install these dishwashers in new renovations and kitchen upgrades. Used them since they first appeared in Bunnings stores and yes they are cheap but they work well. The new 450mm model is really good. I have the new model 600 in my home and its fine, had an issue with the soap drawer and they organised a repair guy straight away. Called the 1300 number, sent the email and the guy turned up. Done.

Date PurchasedAug 2010
Alexis P.Everdure

Hi Dave, thanks for the great review . We are happy to hear that your dishwasher is performing to specification and that our after sales team were also able to assist.
The team at Everdure.

Worked well for a while

It worked well for the first year or so, now, despite cleaning it, the washing powder in the trap it sits in doesn't dissolve, so the dishes don't get clean. Thanks to this post though I will be able to contact everdure for an attempt at servicing it before I toss it out in disgust.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
MACTHEMANC477

MACTHEMANC477Sydney, NSW

ONLY FOR A RENTAL PROPERTY

OK is about the best I would rate this product, you get what you pay for, it is quiet, it cleans OK, it uses an OK amount of power and water, it does look as good in the kitchen as a model twice or more the price, it has no utensil basket, so I use the one from the old machine, and the built in tray for these is "worse than useless"
but it is an OK Machine "if you need to put one in a rental"

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Good morning,

Thank you for the feedback on your dishwasher , the model that you have provided does come with a cutlery basket so if you would like to contact us on 1300 739 033 one of our friendly team will arrange to have one sent to you.

Shez

ShezWollongong

Not the best

Had it for a year now . It worked really at one stage now it does even dissolved the tablets we have to put it on twice for a good clean we have pulled it apart and cleaned still no different at was only a cheap one like 400 at bunnings . I can see why it has been discontinued.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Good morning Shez,
All of our product carry a two year manufacturers warranty so please contact our after sales desk on 1300 739 033 and one of our friendly team will arrange a service call for you.

Kind regards .

mickDasmarinas,cavite, Philippines

useless

have only used it about 10 times since I bought it ,simply because most times it will not even start a wash program,unable to get anyone to service it nobody has parts for everdure here in philippines ,So looks like its due to go to tip even though its brand new.From what comments I have read online about Everdure products its not surprising it doesa not work.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
mick

I fail to see how you cannot simply post the part to me ,or any other customer ,if its just a small part,(mine is just the printed circuit board in door)would easily fit in a post-it bag.??

Good morning Mick,
As we do not sell spare parts direct our authorized service centre has agreed to assist with your enquiry, so please email <amiel@agw.com.au> and he will arrange costings and delivery for you.

itsamitsi

itsamitsiBrisbane

Follow Up - 2 months in brilliant!

We bought this dishwasher 2 months ago and it has been a dream! It washes really well and dries the bottom rack well (top rack drying not the best but not that big a deal.)

It is a little loud but never intrudes on our sleep, and it's way better than standing around washing dishes!

Not much more to say really but it's serving us really well for a $100 eBay special and definitely exceeded our expectations!
We would recommend it!

itsamitsi

itsamitsiBrisbane

Everdure DWF146WE: 2 days in and so far amazing!

We purchased an Everdure DWF146WE 2 days ago used on eBay for a very small price and so far it has been absolutely brilliant! Washes dishes and leaves them gleaming (with Finish tablets). We have been packing it to the absolute brim and running on Normal cycle. Still washes brilliantly. Feels a bit cheap and drying pretty mediocre on the top rack but is fine on the bottom. but we don't care. Highly Recommended! Follow up coming soon! It sure beats standing in front of a sink with a soggy sponge.

Still really happy - working just as it should! :-)

PBDK
PBDK

January 2018 update - still going and still cleaning well, even after been moved from old kitchen to new one when we extended our house last year.

Alexis P.Everdure

Hi PBDK, glad to hear that your dishwasher is working well for you.
Your feedback will be passed on to our marketing department.

Worst dishwasher and worst company

I bought an Everdure dishwasher from bunnings and in less than a year it had developed a large rust spot on the inside back wall that was causing rust splashes on items in the dishwasher. Everdure accepted my warranty claim and after a month of waiting and chasing them up I was told that the warranty doesn't cover rust, so bad luck for me. Rubbish product and rubbish service. I would not recommend Everdure to anyone.

DavidSSO

DavidSSOMelbourne

A sad goodbye! (A follow up to my previous posts)

orangektbearSydney

Rubbish

I can see that Everdure have discontinued this product and I can see why. The fact that this is even called a 'dishwasher' is a lie as it rarely actually leaves our dishes clean. We have had to put a load of dishes through up to 3 times and there would still be dirt on the plates (even on the longest and hottest cycle using good quality dishwasher tablets). We are now looking for a new dishwasher - what a waste of money! Thank goodness you can't buy this product anymore but be warned - you get what you pay for....

Doesn't wash, doesn't dry, needs cleaning after almost everything wash, noisy, generally just rubbish

orangektbear

Just to add to how rubbish this dishwasher is - now a few years on the dishwasher trays/racks are rusting and have melted!! What a waste of money!!!

Diefens

DiefensSunshine Coast

Works well, cheap price

lindm

lindmRadelaide

Awful

Everdure have made a terrible dishwasher. They use very plastic parts and filters which cannot cope with dishwasher tablets as my dishwasher has already had cracked filters, cracked spray arms and I just find it doesn't wash dishes very well. More importantly is the drying cycle, it seems to not exist. There is so much water on everything that I have to wipe everything by hand even though the dishes are hot.

My white finish is not white anymore, its gone yellow now. Also the water usage increases by about 50% when you need to use the intensive wash.

Poor build quality

Taffetacat

TaffetacatMelbourne

Horrible, just horrible.

Don't ever buy an Everdure product

joja081290

joja081290AU

Useless

I have had this for a few weeks for a rental property and it's been nothing but trouble. Plastic spray arm has cracked, basket wheels are plastic and have snapped and the filter system doesn't filter property. I have spoken to someone at the customer helpline which wasn't helpful.

I went to the retailer and they didn't want to know about it. The service department told me it was a good dishwasher and was better than another local retailers's choice.
Nothing other than it was cheap.
Doesn't wash and is breaking apart.