Listing monitored by EvoHeat

This lets us swim all year around dont have to wait till warmer weather love it

Facts are this keeps a consistent heat in my pool all year around without a struggle easy to use system

Steve Garrington
Steve GarringtonSydney, NSW

The children love it!

We had our heater installed in December and moved into our new home in January. As the weather started to cool it's become an essential part of family life and it means we get to enjoy the pool so much more - it works like a dream and we run it mainly off our solar system so its very economical.

Good to have

Very good. Gets pool temperature up. Efficient. Wifi connection to app needs some work. Heat pump will help extend swimming season.

Store LocationVia Solar power company

Evan Crick
Evan CrickSouthwest, VIC

Great Pool Heater Should have Done it 2 Years ago

After last year's poor summer with very few days that the solar heating allowed for swimming in most months I decided to investigate the possibility of purchasing a pool heater. My pool maintenance man cautioned me regarding the cost of gas but suggested that I look at a Heat Pump.
After research, we decided that the best value and design features were the Evo Heat models and on his advice installed the ZS500. It really is fantastic. Constantly keeps the pool at 26 degrees as we have it set at and now allows far more use of our pool and Alfresco Area. I could not recommend it highly enough.

Brendon
BrendonPerth, WA

Great product. Great install. Recommend

Great product great install and service. Great pool heater.i highly recommend. I did a lot of research and this is the best

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

So far so good. Fast and quiet

I have installed our Evoheat gas heater a few weeks ago and it heats the spa in less then an hour. Operation is quiet and the heater seems to be efficient.

Matthew
MatthewIllawarra, NSW

New Evo Force-i24

So far so good, just installed and simple to use and seems more energy efficient than I expected and super quiet!! At this stage seems a sunny day is covering heat pump and filter with solar panels..

No Butter
No ButterPerth, WA

EvoHeat Fusion i19 - Customer Care Test Passed with Flying Colours

Had an issue with a defective screen out of the box, meaning could not get the heater started. EvoHeat came the next day and got the heater started using their WiFi module, while waiting for the replacement screen. Two days later and the replacement screen is installed and working. Pool is a nice 30oC after two days. Excellent post sales service and true customer care. Can't believe how quiet the unit is, even without the silent mode on. Well done EvoHeat!

Store LocationPure Pool Heating

Other Garden Shops

I contacted EvoHeat for a Pool Heater. Their response was prompt and professional. They provided several options and I selected something which meet my needs. The installation was quick and well done.

Store LocationBrisbane

strat
stratsydney

EVO HEAT FUSION 16

my 16kw fusion evo heat pump is so quite its definably no issue running at night, real simple to use and looks great , the guys from EVO heat were really good with info and advice , i have no trouble recommending EVO heat i did a lot of research and its the winner

Sorgy6
Sorgy6Perth, WA

Great pool heater that works

I have an EVOheat i13 pool heater that heats our 31000 litre pool and works fantastic. after approximately 48 hours it was ready to be swum in Winter time August 2020 of 26 degrees. kids loved it as its taken the chill off the water. Highly recommend it and with the Bluetooth control i can track its temperature even when i'm not at home.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

new heat pump

Our other heat pump failed after 11 years. Received a quote from John at Speedy Hot Water Services and have had it installed. It is working very well. The installer slowed us how the controller worked and on reading the manual have found it a bit complicated but after we read and use the controller works it will lot easier. The part where use turn on and off the unit when on holidays is a great idea.

Paul VHunter Region, NSW

Simply Brilliant

Just installed Force 26 Pool Heater. From the get go staff ( Thank you Steve ) at Evo Heat were outstanding in helping me choose best size for our pool at 65000 litres. Heater itself is simply outstanding, surprisingly quiet for such a big unit and it heats the water quickly and economically. We looked at several other brands of Heater but felt Evo Heat provided, overall, the best quality, value and support. Special thanks to Megan & Tony at our Local Pool Shop ( Always Clear ) for making it all happen.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pool Heater

Recently installed pool heater for our pool, Force 22 - 40000lt pool.
OMG it heats pool great. Nice and easy to install. The guys at EVO helped me choose the correct model, which is now working perfectly. The unit has quality copeland compressor and looks simple in build. Very happy

Beth
Beth

Reliable Hot Water

Our old hot water heat pump (different brand) died recently leaving us without hot water. After doing some online research I discovered EvoHeat who have lots of seriously good reviews. The whole process was very simple. EvoHeat and their contractors Speedy Hot Water were polite, professional and tidy! And we now have hot water (what more can I say!). Oh and the unit is VERY quiet – we don’t hear it running. Thanks Matthew for a great job.

Read more reviews - page 2

Denise Wilson
Denise Wilsonasked

I have an evo I9 with 40 mm inlet and outlet can I use 50 mm pvc to hook up as all other plumbing on the pool is 50 mm or should I use 40 mm
Regards Raymond

TerryCasked

Hello, I just got the evo force-i i12 Installed in Far North Queensland. The temperature is great, we have it set at 30 degrees Celsius. My question is - the pump runs the filter from 6am to 5pm each day. Do I set the timer on the heater for those time? I know the heater automatically turns off when there is no flow from the pump but I noticed heater started up in the night with no flow. I set the timer and this stopped the issue but was that what you are supposed to do?regards Terry

Paul

I would say the outdoor fan may have started at noght but would be pretty sure the compressor did not. with no waterflow it would saftey trip out pretty quick. I run my pump from 9am untill 5pm and heater from 10am untill 4pm. My 12kw solar system gives me free heating through winter. no issue with how you are running it. I'm in Mango Hill.

TerryC

You are probably correct, I think it was only the fan. Do you set the built in timer on the heater? I am Cooya Beach near Mossman Queensland. Running during my solar time so energy wise it is great. Unsure why fan would come on but probably a safety mechanism to cool compressor.

Paul V

I have both turned off on my Force 26, only work it during "daylight" hours with solar, great unit. I am in the Hunter Valley area of NSW not like you in North Qld. Enjoy

slinkygalinkyasked

Is it possible to get this installed in NSW?
I've been won over by the reviews but am unable to get a response via phone or webpage (have tried for a few days now)
I live in Berry, NSW.

Paul

I would hope so, have you tried their state office. I plumbed mine in and got electrician to hook up.

TIM M.EvoHeat

Hi Lise,

Yes we have installers in your region in NSW - we have replied to your email enquiry this morning, and our installer will be in touch!

slinkygalinky

Get an answer from our members and EvoHeat representatives