Expert Super

Expert Super

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ExpertSuper

4.9
  • Insurance Options
  • Rates and Fees
Jessie Lukies
Jessie LukiesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Peace of Mind

Olivia helped me set up my SMSF in August 2020. I had no idea what I was doing at the time (not much has changed), but Olivia made the entire process feel seamless and stress free. I LOVE that I don't have to worry about the tax side of things while I watch my investments grow PLUS I feel confident asking questions as the entire team is super friendly, responsive and professional.

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words Jessie. We are glad Olivia was able to make this process stress free for you!

Kelley
Kelley

Superior service

The professionalism and expertise of Olivia and her efficient team granted our family the confidence and freedom to switch our super funds to an SMSF. From the initial set-up, Olivia patiently and clearly guided us through the myriad details, ensuring complete compliance and a stress-free transition.

As questions arise or EOFY requirements need met, Melissa and Dino have proven as reliable, prompt and trustworthy as Olivia. The collective knowledge, experience and excellent customer assistance provided by the ExpertSuper team result in a service I couldn’t more highly recommend.

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words Kelley, it is lovely to hear that you have had such an incredible experience with all of our team! We look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations.

Janine Cartwight.
Janine Cartwight.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Change over of our superannuation fund

My sister and I joined the self managed superfund, late last year. we found Olivia Long very helpful, with the transfer, and even gave us good advice on our previous super fund, as they were making the transfer difficult for us.
Very happy also with Melissa Pascoe very good customer service.

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

Thank you for your lovely feedback Janine.

Shaun
ShaunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Service

I recently set up me SMSF with Expert Super. Olivia was extra helpful and attentive. I had many questions as a new SMSF user and nothing was too much trouble. Follow up support and check ins were also useful and made me feel supported all the way.

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

Thank you Shaun. We pride ourselves on having dedicated Client Managers to assist you through the process. We are glad to hear you found this helpful.

Excellent service!

I have received nothing short of excellent service from Expert Super. Professionalism & reliable, the first two words that comes to mind in all of my interactions with Expert Super! Olivia and the team is always pleasant and helpful, and very dependable to get the job through. 5-stars!

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

Very kind words Roland. Thank you for your feedback.

Pauline
PaulineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied customers

We have had our SMSF with Olivia Long since approximately 2009. Both Olivia and Karen have always been readily available as well as extremely helpful. They have always answered our queries promptly and kept us updated on any new superannuation requirements. We have no intention of changing our superannuation to any other body.

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Pauline. Olivia and the team appreciate your continued support.

Jools
JoolsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Supportive and responsive service

I set up my SMSF with Olivia at Expert super in 2020. The process felt stressful but Olivia was always very supportive and easy to get hold of which made the process so much easier. To know that someone is there to take your call, even for the silliest of questions made a huge difference in this era of everything being digitalised. Speaking to a human is so important to me and Olivia was always very responsive. I have felt that my super is in competent hands. I would definitely recommend expert Super.

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Jools. We pride ourselves on our service and our Client Managers always being available to take your call, so we are pleased you value this as much as we do.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dawn
Dawn

Impeccable Customer Service

I started working with Expert Super in 2020 to set-up and manage my SMSF. Olivia and her team go above and beyond at every turn to provide a personalised service. Expert Super makes keeping on top of the complex paperwork much easier. Everything is explained so clearly, and Olivia always provides excellent resources for technical support as well as providing excellent customer service. Best decision I ever made!

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

Dawn, thank you so much for your glowing review. Olivia and the team are so glad to have you on board with us.

Setting up a SMSF Couldn't Be Simpler

We have had a great experience with Expert Super in setting up our SMFS. Olivia was amazing in walking us through it and assisting us in setting up the correct structure. We would highly recommend Olivia if you would like to take control of your own Superannuation. Customer Service was brilliant.

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Layahnay. We are pleased Olivia was such a great help to you.

Find out how Expert Super compares to other SMSF / Small Funds

So simple to run my SMSF

I wanted to take control of my super but was quite daunted by the compliance needed for an SMSF.
ExpertSuper took the time to run me through how to do it in detail. They have some great educational videos I watched and I literally stepped me through every part of the setup including opening the trading account and getting started. The service is outstanding and now it's so easy to run my SMSF. I thought the paperwork would be onerous but it's not.

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

Thank you Grant. We love creating videos for clients to simplify the process and educate them at the same time. We are glad you found them useful.

Overseas Realestate SMSF

Expert Super have been outstanding. I would highly recommend them. With my SMSF I wanted to invest in overseas Realestate. So I did a lot of research online before I started contacting company’s that claim to specialize in this. It was only after speaking with expert super that I felt at ease with the complexity of the set up. Olivia was incredible to deal with. Explained things simply and was only a phone call away when I needed clarification on anything.
Thanks for the great work.

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

Thank you so much for the feedback Adam!

Joyce M
Joyce MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding service

I set up my fund with ESuper but I found having to do all the administration and upload everything myself too much work. I was introduced to Expert Super by Cointree my crypto trader. I couldn't be happier. They do all the admin now and the online reports are fantastic. My Client Manager Karen is so wonderful to deal with. It makes a huge difference for my peace of mind having a person I can phone and ask questions directly. I rate them highly.

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

Thanks Joyce. Glad to hear you enjoy all we have to offer relating to crypto as well.

Find out how Expert Super compares to other SMSF / Small Funds

My fund is complex but they’ve made it easy

I spoke with a few providers before I established my SMSF as I wanted to buy a Rigg and mine Bitcoin. I kept hitting roadblocks until I spoke with Olivia at ExpertSuper who took the time to explain to me that I could do it and how to do it.
The fund setup process was surprisingly quick, and now running the SMSF is easy. Karen is wonderful to deal with. Nothing is too much trouble. I can 100% recommend this firm.

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

I am so pleased that you have had a great experience with all aspects of your diverse SMSF Alan.

Expert in every sense of the word

I have been with ExpertSuper for 2 years nowe and can say the whole process from setting up it up to everyday questions I have in running my super account has been handled fantastically. I got a quote from my accountant to compare to ExpertSuper and was thrilled to see that not only was ExspertSuper's fees cheaper but I would also get to see my fund being updated throughout the year instead of just getting my tax return when the year ends. Thank you to Olivia and the team.

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

It's always nice to start the day with such lovely feedback. Thank you Jayne.

Immy
ImmySouth Australia

Highly recommend

I heard Olivia on Eureka Report's 'Ask Alan' segment. I was so impressed I decided to give her a call. She was available immediately, organised a zoom chat which was great as we were able to speak face to face, and gave me all the time I needed to understand what was involved with a transfer across. I thought the transition would be difficult, but it was actually quick and easy. All I had to do was sign some paperwork. I love the service and love the online reporting. The staff are all lovely to deal with. A very personal service.

ExpertSuperExpertSuperSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Immy. I am pleased to hear that Olivia made your experience so quick and easy.