ExpertEasy

ExpertEasy

3 reviews · Statistics

100% · 30%
Brand Manager for ExpertEasy? Claim your listing.
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sarah
SarahMelbourne

Quick response and job done

I used experteasy to find someone to mow our back garden, it was a total mess after we came back from holiday, we had two replies on the same day and I choose the cheapest, the lawn garden was all cleaned up the next day, super easy.

Darren
DarrenVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Found a great handyman

I found a good handyman to oil my deck via this site, he did a great job, it was very easy from my perspective, I should probably write him a review on the site too.

Timbo
TimboMelbourne2 posts

Worked ok

The site looks pretty good, I came across it when goggling for a local garnder, only one person applied to my job though rather than the several that were promised to compare, having said that I went ahead and he did a decent job.

Gaston Sepulveda
Gaston Sepulveda

Hi im a tradie that does timber floors also sanding and polishing so my question is does this platform give work out to that type of work?

G D S
G D S

How does air tasker work?. How do I get back to the contractor to discuss the job? Can I negotiate with the contractor if I believe the the price is too high?

CategoryTrades Comparison Websites