Expressi Milk Frother

Expressi Milk Frother

Roger

RogerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Take care of it and it'll deliver

It's a lot cheaper than the $179 alternative I was looking at. Read the manual, it's very clear that it needs a good clean after each "action". So follow the instructions and it delivers each time. Personally I think it creates a little bit too much froth and I'd like a bit more heat but for the money, I'm really happy.

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for $29.99.

Peter

Peter

makes a good froth for a good coffee

Glad I never read some of these reviews - produced great froth to a nice drinkable (hot) temperature. Seemed easy to clean - don't know about longevity yet but very happy overall.

Purchased at ALDI.

Not a lemon

Not a lemonSydney, NSW

Waste of space

Id prefer shaking milk in its own container it came in i didn't release how useless this thing is until i tried to donate it at a local charity and got rejected because they have boxes of brand new ones they cant sell

Beryle Morgan

Beryle MorganPerth, WA

Dissappointed

I purchased the Aldi milk frother last week and very disappointed. It has a spot where the milk burns on the base. The coffee tastes burnt - have tried different coffee pods and different milk. i will be returning the frother back to Aldi

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI for $29.00.

Shaun C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The poor man pays twice

Model MMF-017E

A milk frother is a milk frother right? That’s what I thought so against my usual judgement I purchased this from ADLI and it is rubbish. Has a massive hot spot and the milk burns on the base all the time. I’ve thrown it out (after a couple
months) and purchased another milk frother that has been flawless and easy to clean.

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI for $30.00.

CaroleKThe Mallee, VIC

It worked once

I was mindful to follow all the instructions, and the first effort was great, milk was hot with plenty of froth. After using it was a pain to clean as Karen said previously. The second time I used this frother, it didn't heat properly, milk was only partially warm and despite filling to under the lower level, milk was spilling out from the lid, leaving me with another massive clean up. As Karen said, this unit is useless for purpose. It doesn't heat and doesn't froth and milk leaks out from the lid.

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI for $29.00.

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product

Initially did not froth but i changed from almond Milk to full Cream milk. Which makes sense because water would not froth so the milk had to have some substance.
Might be worth experimenting with different types of milk.

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for $29.99.

We have had two and they last about a year

I was given my first frother that someone never used. We had it about a year and it just stopped. We got a second and tested the new one on the old base and it worked, so the base wasn't the issue. After a year of using the new one, it quit too, same problem with the pitcher. Break once shame on you, break twice, shame on me... NOT getting a third strike

Purchased in October 2018 for $45.00.

Catherine

CatherinePerth, WA

Brought and returned the same day

Brought and returned the same day, this product should be renamed milk warmer as thats all it does, despite playing with different milk and settings it never produced any froth.

So if you like creamy cappuccinos dont waste your money or time.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $29.00.

FSRS

FSRSPerth

Coffee machine is great, frother not so much

Coffee machine is magic, the frother is hit and miss.

Even if you fill it to the line it still overflows and doesn't always get as hot as we'd like

Purchased in October 2018 at ALDI for $29.00.

Yo H.

Yo H.Sydney, NSW

Cut my finger while handwashing this item.

This mill frother has stainless body and rim with very sharp edges on the rim. The build quality is sub par. I have cut my finger like a knife would just hand washing this item.

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $29.00.

Katho

KathoAU

No complaints

I really like this milk frother. I purchased the Kmart brand and it stopped working after about half a dozen times of using it. So far the Aldi frother has been great and I've had no issues with it. It heats the milk perfect for my liking and is very easy to clean.

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI for $30.00.

Frothlover

FrothloverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional amount of froth Simple to use!

Not sure how the people leaving bad reviews are using this but it works perfectly..maybe too much froth not enough milk.very straight forward instructions that i recommend people actually read before using..but im pretty happy with this machine so far. 3 year warranty. So ill just replace it if need be.. i am winning i think!

Purchased in August 2019 at Aldi for $29.99.

Ritz C.

Ritz C.Perth, WA

Was working well but broke within 6 months

Baught this one and it broke within 6 months. Aldi didn't wsnt to replace without reciept, which who keeps them ? Disappointed. Its clearly a brand that only aldi sells. Shame.

Purchased in November 2018 for $39.99.

Deb17

Deb17Melbourne

Dont buy it

Shocking, worked great for a few weeks & it's now in the bin. I wouldn't buy another electrical product from Aldi. The coffee pods were good but weithout frofth it's useless.

Purchased in January 2019 at ALDI for $29.00.

Jocelyn

JocelynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not froth well.

I had returned my milk frothier to Aldi as it was not working well. It was replaced and at first it frothed up beautifully but after a short time it started to not froth or heat well again. I am considering buying another brand. Did any one else have this problem with the Aldi milk frothier.

Purchased in January 2019.

Jas

JasLiverpool

Best in the market at such a good price.

Can’t live without it!!!!!! The people that are saying it only warms milk and doesn’t froth aren’t using the product correctly. You have to click the black little spinner into the milk frother jug so that it has something to froth with. It’s on the instructions!!! Once you get it I promise you will fall in love with this product! Morning coffees have never been the same.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Glenda

GlendaDepot Hill

Perfect, can't live without it!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Did not do what it claims

Very disappointed with this product all it did was warm the milk and no froth. Tried it on both heat and cold setting but same result. Could of done the same putting milk in microwave. Have read some of the other reviews some say different milk can make a difference and some actually say that it froths great. Wish it had of worked Returned to ALDI for refund.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Musabbir Khan

Musabbir Khan

Amazing value for money, use every day without issue.

This device is perfect at what it claims to do, if used according to the manual there is no issues whatsoever with the operation of this product. It has many useful features and is definitely worth the asking price.

The frothing is consistently good and it can even froth cold.

Date PurchasedJan 2018