2.8

3.3

Rhianon B.
Rhianon B.

Fantastic service and work

Will not see anyone else but Nora she us amazing
Adeela S.
Adeela S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Eyelashes extention

I got my first ever eyelashes extention of my life done with Norah at Exquisite and it was such a worthy experience of having her done a fantastic job that it lasted me almost two months , the second time I didn't have to think twice and come straight to her , she is simply Amazing with eyelashes extention :)
Job Satisfaction
Brittney M.
Brittney M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts
Rates and Fees
Exquisite Brows & Spa   DM

Hi Britney, Apologies for this, can you please let us know the date and time this happened so we can investigate this further.

Anne L.
Anne L.Melbourne6 posts

Exquisite Brows & Spa   DM

Hi Anne, Apologies for this, can you please let us know the store location, date and time this happened so we can investigate this further.