Physical store, Online store

1.9

distinctive Plumbing

distinctive PlumbingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wick to take money slow to deliver/ liars

Worst service ever

Would never deal with these idiots again, it would take too long to write about the dramas I had to go through, promised phone calls to keep me informed but never got 1

TuppoIllawarra, NSW

Funny If Not Goddam Stoopid

Store LocationBomaderry 2541, Shoalhaven, Illawarra NSW,AU
Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Extreme Outdoor Sports compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Dan.Sydney, NSW

Never got whole order & 3 weeks to deliver the other half

I waited 3 weeks for my order to come & was missing one item that i needed for a overseas trip. Seller did not post item i purchased in order & lied about sending it, very frustrating.

They don't carry items in stock & will resell from stores in the US. Adding another 2-3 weeks delivery to your order ... and that's if they even send it or substitute it for something else like other people have had happen.

Feel free to read similar reviews and post your own on google reviews for this business.

Spend your hard earnt money elsewhere. I'll be making a trip down to this store after i come back from Nz.

Aaron B.Extreme Outdoor Sports
Dan.

Where is this tracking number chump???

Aaron B.Extreme Outdoor Sports

99701269948801008320903 - Australia Post as requested

Craig

CraigPerth

Would Not Use Again

Nightmare to order from online!! Took a month and a half to post, didn't reply to any of my emails either directly or through their website, finally sent the item and was a cheaper magazine and not what I had ordered and paid for. Still trying to get what I paid for over 2 months later. Only replied after leaving a bad review.

Crap!

Wouldn't help with a warranty claim of a shotgun purchased off them 3 months prior.. told me it's my responsibility to to contact the distributor.
Then when asking about the price of a .22 savage and being shocked by the price given, I told them bankstown gun shop could do it for much less and was asked to leave the shop. Knobs!

Late but fair

I bought online from them and my item did not arrive. I have now been sent a express post with new item, I beleive the item was lost in the post and I beleive it is staff that is letting the bussiness down by not returning request for information it should not have taken this long to be resolved but I am happy that it has been.

Shane

ShaneOak Flats

Excellent Customer Service and Knowledge

Recently purchased my new Tikka Rifle from the boys at Extreme Outdoor Sports's Oak Flats store. couldn't be happier with the product and the guys know exactly what they are talking about and got me sorted out perfectly.

If your looking for a reliable bunch of blokes give them a call. 5 Stars all round

Best Service/ Price in Australia

Ive been looking for a decent place to buy my hunting and diving gear from now for a while. Staff are great! And ordering on line has not been easier!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *****

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Extreme Outdoor Sports compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Seriously the worst!

HanzoTheRazor

HanzoTheRazorSouth West Rocks

If You Want Your Product, Do Not Order From This Company!

Tuppoasked

Online store

The owner of E O S, the one who had to pay me as directed by NCAT my claim for a piddling amount has another surprise on its way.
Another unhappy customer wised me up.
Have submitted my detail so see how the wheels of justice turn ? ?
Believe me is my name mud, crap being put on me from great heights.
Does not worry me in the slightest, not about to contest that, say what you like, I care not.... as a wise man said "If someone spends time crapping on you it means they are losing production time for their own effort" .... sad but a fact.
You know the diddy 'sticks and stones' ..... ain't nuffink ... when it hits the fan it gets dirty for someone.
When I put my firearm with them on consignment for sale they were/are obliged by law to complete an ACQUISITION DOCUMENT to show where the firearm is ... a tracking instrument if you like. Send it to NSW Police Firearms.
Its what the wallopers want ! they guys with the blue shirts and handcuffs.
Well dumbnuts did not do what he should have, no form only on a blank piece of paper ? ? what is your name, what is your phone number, how much do you want for it.
Nice if you can get it but it ain't what the law demands.
So looks like another trip to court for me, Ah ....how sweet it is !

Dan.

Bunch of muppets.. how is that store still running?

Tuppo

Won't be all that long, the head honcho there at South Nowra. no names, no blame?
As stated by the owner "There is no manager' anyway this Non De plume` poor blighter has asked another shop owner/s whether they have any openings, that he used to make up 'fishing rods' in another time and on a different planet.
One shop owner said "Never, no way"
Could go hungry ?