100% · 40%
Brand Manager for Fabfol? Claim your listing.

Nicole
Nicole5 posts

The best !

I was on elevit when I first found out I was pregnant they made me feel soooooo sick. These tablets were a life saver they don’t make me feel nauseous or sick. Show details
SingaporeGirl
SingaporeGirlSingapore15 posts

The Best Prenatal Vitamin on the Market

Easy to take and does not cause constipation! And believe me, when you're expecting (as I am now), you do not want the added stress of constipation because of your prenatals. My only complaint is that it's not available in Singapore so I have to rely on my husband and family to get it for me. Three more packs are on their way!

Flintstones
Flintstones2 posts

Great product, easy to take and no constipation - what a relief!I've had to take extra dosages e.g. 3 tablets a day and still had no constipation so worked really well for me and wouldn't use anything else.
Doesn't cause constipation as can happen using other pregnancy supplements
melwiz007
melwiz007South Australia39 posts

Rachel
Rachel

I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years and nothing is working well this help get pregnant

Shagufta Ali
Shagufta Ali

Does it give you breastmilk. As I started on it 23rd July 2021 and now it's 30th July 2021 I have had cramping, spotting, breast milk, mood swings, nausea is this side effects?.

Zahra