Fabfol

Fabfol

See the Best Pregnancy Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fabfol

Nicole
Nicole

The best !

I was on elevit when I first found out I was pregnant they made me feel soooooo sick. These tablets were a life saver they don’t make me feel nauseous or sick.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.00.

SingaporeGirl
SingaporeGirlSingapore

The Best Prenatal Vitamin on the Market

Easy to take and does not cause constipation! And believe me, when you're expecting (as I am now), you do not want the added stress of constipation because of your prenatals. My only complaint is that it's not available in Singapore so I have to rely on my husband and family to get it for me. Three more packs are on their way!

Flintstones
Flintstones

Great product, easy to take and no constipation - what a relief!I've had to take extra dosages e.g. 3 tablets a day and still had no constipation so worked really well for me and wouldn't use anything else.
Doesn't cause constipation as can happen using other pregnancy supplements

melwiz007
melwiz007South Australia

Pregnancy Supplements

Find out how Fabfol compares to other Pregnancy Supplements

Shagufta Ali
Shagufta Aliasked

Does it give you breastmilk. As I started on it 23rd July 2021 and now it's 30th July 2021 I have had cramping, spotting, breast milk, mood swings, nausea is this side effects?.

Zahra
Zahraasked

My 3 year old took a tablet is it dangerous

Mlk V.
Mlk V.asked

When should I take the tablets?

Shae L.
Shae L.

At least 1 month before trying to fall pregnant to help everything get healthy and prepare

Get an answer from our members and Fabfol representatives

• GTIN14: 09318670403023