2.4

30%10%60%

1.0
1.0
Brand Manager for FaktorTel? Claim your listing.

Lisa K.
Lisa K.

Scott
ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Disabled call forwarding, won't close an account

Faktortel disabled device-based call forwarding, so I could no longer forward calls from the phone (via the ATA adapter). The idea that businesses can operate without call forwarding is ridiculous. The solution was to do it via their new web login which has an interface that would confuse a career telecoms veteran, let alone your average joe.

Shifted my numbers elsewhere and we're back in business. I've told Faktortel repeatedly to disconnect services and finalise the account, Faktortel continues to bill me. The only way to get it finalised is to go to the TIO.

David
David5 posts

Do Not Use Faktortel! Software and stability is terrible, avoid at all costs

Phone calls don't come through, routing groups stop working, zero infrastructure in the portal to maintain and change your setup, support is erratic, hear from someone in a few days to a week. Their internal software is not even finished. Moved over to Maxotel for the same price, all the features, zero issues and great customer service. I had to give 30 days notice to leave, so I'll write you this review.
Steves
StevesAU12 posts

Good Service over many Years

My Company (Bins Skips Waste and Recycling), has been using Faktortel for going on 9-years and have found them to provide good technical support and good services at competitive prices.
Josh
JoshSydney

Terrible, I wish i'd never visited their site

I signed up on 10/11/17 and was unable to get their service working over the next 5 days. I wrote to them on the 15/11/17 requesting cancellation of the service. The service was never cancelled and they are still attempting to bill me for services that were never rendered. They refuse to work this out via any amicable means and I have now lodged a dispute with the TIO.

Steer clear, they're clearly a shady organisation.

VASMAN
VASMANSydney, NSW30 posts

why in the world would you disconnect a bussiness without calling

i really dislike giving negative reviews unless its seriuolsy incompitent or unprofessional.

today i tried calling my office and noticed i couldn't get through. After diagnosis we realised its fakrotels fault. They disconnected a business connection because we recently migrated their platforms. We had credits on their system and yet not a simple phone call or email to advise we need to update credit card details. i am done with fakrotel.faktortel if your reading this i dont need credits i wanted service. i have money and all it took was us to be aware of what was the problem to fix it......This ludicrous behaviour. since it happen i think they realised they need to change their accounting practices.

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC19 posts

Now using FaktorTel and all working well

We are now on the NBN and acquired a VOIP modem from my RSP, the same day we were connected to the NBN I also requested connection to FAKTORTEL, and with in a few hours and a very simple setup in the modem, we were up and running and could make VOIP calls.. We also requested a DID number so people could call our home Analog phones, and after 48 hours we had a new number and all working just fine... I also called and email the company and found excellent service and very prompt... Great job guys.

Ggg
Ggg

Waste of time

I tried signing up for Faktortel, it seems they are very disorganised. I requested pricing a number of times and never got it. And their support hours are only until 5pm. I had an issue with the service at 5:30pm and it took them 16 hours to respond! I persisted for 3 days with Faktortel but they just couldn't get it together. A complete waste of time.

anonymouse
anonymouseTownsville16 posts

James
JamesVictoria39 posts

These guys are awesome

I ordered a basic plan from FaktorTel and am very happy. Quick responses, quick provisioning, great plans and good communications. What more could you want?