Listing monitored by Falcon Appliances

Purchased in May 2014.

angifi
angifi

I love my Stove!

The quality of a Falcon stove cannot be surpassed. I had another European stove before the Falcon but had a lot of trouble with it and had to pay $200 just to replace the broken oven hinges. I asked the repairman which oven to buy and he told me he never has to fix Falcon ovens. I have had my Falcon for 5 years and it's still like new. I love that I have two ovens if I am cooking a huge a meal. The fan forced electric ovens are great - near fail to produce great baked goods and meals. I also love the large flat hotpalate you can use on the gas burners. It is great for steak, pancakes or a big breakfast fry up.

Date PurchasedFeb 2013

Love it. Have smile every time I enter the kitchen

I am very happy with the way it cooks
Favourite feature is the way it keeps on the boil I had my cooker in time to boil the Christmas Pudding in the cloth I never had to top up the water and no water to wipe off the stove.
The Grill I also thought was great better than BBQ and cleans up very easy,
I am very very happy and word recommend induction cooking over GAS

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Falcon Professional + compares to other Freestanding Ovens

nbg
nbgUnincorporated, VIC

great appliance

We've had ours for one and a half years. It is fantastic to use. Speed of cooking on the induction tops is amazing. Although I've had to watch the hotplates cutting off unexpectedly. Contacted the distributor and dealt with speedy service. I would recommend this brand on quality and warranty service

E Knight
E KnightSydney

Love it!

Apart from the fact that I can't find the instructions on how to make the grill light on both sides, this is a fantastic cooker. So far it is easy to keep clean and having two separate ovens is so handy.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
dengary
dengarySouthern and Hills, SA

reliable and simple

I've always had a gas hotplate and was a little worried about how an induction cook top would compare. I've had my Falcon for three months now and I'm pretty happy with it. The induction cook top heats up quite quickly and is so easy to keep clean. Both ovens seem to have a consistent heat and everything I've cooked in them has turned out. It hasn't got all the bells and whistles that other ovens have but it's easy to use and I like that when I'm cooking - reliability is more important to me and I think I have that with the Falcon. Happy to recommend it.
Easy to use, reliable and easy to keep clean

Rach
Rachasked
Professional + 90 Dual Fuel (PROP90DF)

Are spare knobs easy to come by? Ours is missing 6 of them. Hoping it won’t break the bank!

Hi Rach,

Thank you for your enquiry. Can you please email us at service@andico.com.au with your purchase invoice and the serial number of your Falcon cooker and we can assist further. The serial number can be found on a sticker on the cover page of the user manual or on a sticker inside the main oven.

Warm regards,

skap
skapasked
Professional + 90 Dual Fuel (PROP90DF)

When I turn the oven on to 180C or over (with nothing else on in the house), my new LINKY trips. It's very frustrating. I can no longer use the oven. Until LINKY was installed I ran my electric heaters, entire house, and the oven with no problem. Any ideas? How much electricity does the oven use when preheating?

Hi Skap,

Thank you for your enquiry. I have requested further information from our Technical Support team.

Can you please confirm you are in Australia, what state you are in and the serial number of your Falcon cooker? If you can please email us directly at service@andico.com.au with this information.

Carolasked
Falcon Professional +

I am looking at Falcon, Belling and Smeg freestanding multi oven stove. I have found many up to date reviews on the Belling and Smeg but have only found these older reviews for Falcon. Would love to hear how the Falcons are performing now and if they are still getting 5 star reviews.

Hi Carol,

Thank you for your interest in the Falcon Professional + range. Unfortunately we are not aware of any other true product review websites. However, there may be reviews on retailers sites like Harvey Norman, Winning Appliances or Appliances Online that may assist you.

Warm regards,

Hi Carol
I am still in love with my stove once you use induction heating you will never use any thing else my daughter and granddaughter have also changed to induction you do not have to have 3 phase I would give 10 stars for my Falcon

thankyou

See all Falcon Professional + questions

Get an answer from our members and Falcon Appliances representatives

Compare all 4 Falcon Professional +
CategoryFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding Ovens
Price (RRP) $8,249.00$7,499.00$8,299.00$9,149.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricity
SizeDoubleDoubleDoubleDouble
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock and Separate Grill
Dimensions 925 x 1100 x 600 mm925 x 900 x 600 mm925 x 900 x 600 mm925 x 1100 x 600 mm
Cooktop TypeGasGasElectricElectric
Number of Burners/Zones 6555
Wok Burner YesYesNoNo
Primary Oven Capacity80 L73 L73 L80 L
Secondary Oven Capacity73 L67 L67 L73 L
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack, Stainless SteelBlack, Stainless SteelBlack, Stainless SteelBlack, Stainless Steel
Release dateOct 2011Oct 2011Oct 2011Oct 2011