See the Best Freestanding Ovens in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Falcon Appliances

Purchased in .

angifi
angifi

I love my Stove!

The quality of a Falcon stove cannot be surpassed. I had another European stove before the Falcon but had a lot of trouble with it and had to pay $200 just to replace the broken oven hinges. I asked the repairman which oven to buy and he told me he never has to fix Falcon ovens. I have had my Falcon for 5 years and it's still like new. I love that I have two ovens if I am cooking a huge a meal. The fan forced electric ovens are great - near fail to produce great baked goods and meals. I also love the large flat hotpalate you can use on the gas burners. It is great for steak, pancakes or a big breakfast fry up.

• Date Purchased

Love it. Have smile every time I enter the kitchen

I am very happy with the way it cooks
Favourite feature is the way it keeps on the boil I had my cooker in time to boil the Christmas Pudding in the cloth I never had to top up the water and no water to wipe off the stove.
The Grill I also thought was great better than BBQ and cleans up very easy,
I am very very happy and word recommend induction cooking over GAS

• Date Purchased
nbg
nbgUnincorporated, VIC

great appliance

We've had ours for one and a half years. It is fantastic to use. Speed of cooking on the induction tops is amazing. Although I've had to watch the hotplates cutting off unexpectedly. Contacted the distributor and dealt with speedy service. I would recommend this brand on quality and warranty service

Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Falcon Professional + compares to other Freestanding Ovens

E Knight
E KnightSydney

Love it!

Apart from the fact that I can't find the instructions on how to make the grill light on both sides, this is a fantastic cooker. So far it is easy to keep clean and having two separate ovens is so handy.

dengary
dengarySouthern and Hills, SA

reliable and simple

I've always had a gas hotplate and was a little worried about how an induction cook top would compare. I've had my Falcon for three months now and I'm pretty happy with it. The induction cook top heats up quite quickly and is so easy to keep clean. Both ovens seem to have a consistent heat and everything I've cooked in them has turned out. It hasn't got all the bells and whistles that other ovens have but it's easy to use and I like that when I'm cooking - reliability is more important to me and I think I have that with the Falcon. Happy to recommend it.
Easy to use, reliable and easy to keep clean

Rach
Rachasked
Professional + 90cm Dual Fuel (PROP90DFF)

Are spare knobs easy to come by? Ours is missing 6 of them. Hoping it won’t break the bank!

skap
skapasked
Professional + 90cm Dual Fuel (PROP90DFF)

When I turn the oven on to 180C or over (with nothing else on in the house), my new LINKY trips. It's very frustrating. I can no longer use the oven. Until LINKY was installed I ran my electric heaters, entire house, and the oven with no problem. Any ideas? How much electricity does the oven use when preheating?

Carolasked
Professional +

I am looking at Falcon, Belling and Smeg freestanding multi oven stove. I have found many up to date reviews on the Belling and Smeg but have only found these older reviews for Falcon. Would love to hear how the Falcons are performing now and if they are still getting 5 star reviews.

Hi Carol
I am still in love with my stove once you use induction heating you will never use any thing else my daughter and granddaughter have also changed to induction you do not have to have 3 phase I would give 10 stars for my Falcon

thankyou

See all Falcon Professional + questions

Get an answer from our members and Falcon Appliances representatives

Falcon Professional +

Compare all 4 Falcon Professional +
CategoryFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding Ovens
Price (RRP) $9,789.00$8,674.00$9,574.00$10,689.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricity
SizeQuadTripleTripleQuad
FeaturesSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate Grill
Dimensions 925 x 1100 x 600 mm925 x 900 x 600 mm925 x 900 x 600 mm925 x 1100 x 600 mm
Cooktop TypeGasGasInductionInduction
Number of Burners/Zones 5455
Wok Burner YesYesNoNo
Primary Oven Capacity80 L73 L73 L80 L
Secondary Oven Capacity73 L67 L67 L73 L
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack, Stainless SteelBlack, Stainless SteelBlack, Stainless SteelBlack, Stainless Steel
Release date
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 4 Falcon Professional +