Falcon Professional+ FX 90 (with ESP) PROP90FXDF

Falcon Professional+ FX 90 (with ESP) PROP90FXDF

MPNs: PROP90FXDF and PROP90FXDFSSCH
See the Best Freestanding Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Falcon Appliances

Maxeen
    MaxeenMaldon

I chose very carefully and as it turned out, very well. Everything about my Falcon Professional is

So far everything works extremely well, from cook tops to the oven, both small and large ovens. Because the fan forced oven elements are so efficient I have scarcely used the top and lower elements as yet. I took a while to become accustomed to the hotter oven temperatures which enables a lower thermostat setting and/or quicker cooking. Everything from bread and cakes to roasts now turns out very well. As for the gas stove top elements, I really appreciate that it has a low flame burner which does not need a diffuser in order to simmer, the medium flame burners for mid-range cooking in addition to the high flame wok burner. It is all very simple to use and easy to clean.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
    J CaseyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the oven and grill plate

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    shanks
    shanksBoronia

Lovely feature of our kitchen

With a new kitchen an outstanding is required, this is it. The styling and functions make time in the kitchen trying any new recipes a joy. The quality of cakes and home baked bread or just a roast dinner are all a absolute delight. The large oven space allows for a good amount of fresh biscuits.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
    JADJ
    JADJ

Love love love it!

I've only had this oven for about a month now and just love it. Easy to clean and cooks like a dream. I haven't used the Pyrolytic function as yet so can't say what that is like. It heats up a lot quicker than I thought it would, this being the first time I've had an oven this large.....and boy is it large, can fit alot in there!

Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Falcon Professional+ FX 90 (with ESP) PROP90FXDF compares to other Freestanding Ovens

Buffy96Melbourne

I have become the ultimate home chef!

JT
    JT

Anyone got any updates on the grills at the back and whether it causes any problem with food or liquids spilling down there

Marica B.
    Marica B.asked

what amps for the electric oven

Hi Marcia,

The rated connected loads for the Professional FX 90 is 16AMPS.

More information on the specifications of this model can be found on our website on this link:https://www.andico.com.au/products/falcon/professional-fx-90-upright-cookers/professional-fx-dual-fuel/professional-fx-90cm-dual-fuel-range-cooker-prop90fxdf/

If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm regards,
    Taneille
    Andi-Co Customer Care
    1300 650 020
    service@andico.com.au

Lyndz
    Lyndzasked

Hi I’m really keen to purchase this amazing looking Oven but there is not much in the way of information about the wok burner. How powerful is it. Does it heat up to a high temp. And how do people find it?

J Casey

It does heat up my wok pretty fast. However, one thing that annoys me with the stove is the flame tends to go off at the start. When I start the fire, I have to let it stays on high for a bit before turning the flame lower, otherwise it'll turn off. But it wont leak gas without any flame as this is part of the safety features. Once the stove is warmed up, I have not issue with starting the fire on low.

Silboldbradasked

I have the Professional+ FX 90 Dual Fuel . Had it for 4 years and love it.
    However the other day I went to use the top grill for the first time and found that the grill elements at the top do not come on together to get a complete grill of a dish. With the solid bar on the setting knob, I get both inner elements on and with the top and bottom solid bar I get the outer element to come on.
    Can anyone assist with what setting to put it on to get both elements on? I have tried all without success.

Buffy96

The solid bars are a browning element (top) and conventional cooking (both top & bottom). The grill is the zig zag line on top with the fan underneath. To be honest though I’m not sure which element turns up on top though (whether inner or outer). But the grill works well with the fan, I’ve just never noticed what elements come on.

Silboldbrad

Winner. ( The grill is the zig zag line on top with the fan underneath. )

Both inner and outer elements come on. Thankyou Buffy96