Falken Ziex ZE914

Falken Ziex ZE914

Wise Choice

My ride is a Falcon G6E Turbo so a lot of torque to rears using normally which is all the time. I've had others before these but can't fault the Falken ZE214's recommended by the dealer. Quiet, vg handling wet and dry, long wearing and great value. Compared to other higher profile brands, these are better and for less cost . Did i mention quiet?

Purchased at Tyrepower.

Wet Weather Handling
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

Surprisingly good

I bought these in the 235/40R18 size, fitted to a large sports sedan. Purchased 6 months ago, and have done plenty of miles during that time. I've found them to have sufficient grip cornering on winding country roads, and the noise and durability seem to be good for a tyre at this price point (I paid about $155ea).

I'd say they are a good choice for those who want to balance dependable performance with longevity. Would certainly consider buying them again.

Purchased .

Great tyres, great price

I needed to replace original Bridgestone tyres (45K kms) on our Subaru Outback. I searched the options and found that Falken offered best value (buy 4 get one free deal). After 3,000km in all weather, these tyres are great to drive on.
I would recommend these tyres, dealer said to expect 60K kms if rotated every 10K kms.

CarSubaru Outback 2016

Good tyres, handles corners well, good in wet too!

Like these tyres, the price was good and included fitting (if you wanted). The online site was: Tyresales.com.au and it was really easy to navigate and purchase, then you can pick your fitting centre and delivery date. Was a good experience. Tyres are very good.

Really impressed so far!

I’ve only had these for a week or 2, so I can’t vouch for their long-term performance, but I’ve been really impressed with how quiet & grippy they are. The Continentals that were on the car from factory we’re comparatively noisy & it looks like I’m getting slightly better fuel consumption now too. I’ve not done any hard cornering in the wet or anything yet, but these give great grip off the line in my twin-charged VW... only the tiniest bit of slip if I floor it in sports mode!
Great value for money when I bought them too - buy 3, get the 4th free.

CarVw Polo GTI

Great Tyres at a Great Price

We had Dunlop Tyres on our 2008 Lexus RX 350 and were a very good tyre. We bought the Falkens on a recommendation from a friend and there was a Buy 4 / Pay for 3 offer in August 2018. These tyres are quiet and handle very well. We have taken them on dirt and gravel roads out in Regional Vic and have found them to handle well. We have been told to rotate them every 10000kms. Highly recommend them and would buy them again. Great Tyre and Great Service from the guys that supplied the Tyres in Springvale

Car2008 Lexus RX 350 - Tyre Size 235/55/18

These tyres have great traction and have actually increased my fuel mileage!

I purchased the 235/60R16 version of these tyres for my 2005 Rav4 in Feb 2018, but have waited until now (Oct 2018) to do this review so I could experience a few hundred k's with them on the vehicle.

I have to admit I was nervous about switching major brands as previously I had Dunlop tyres.

These tires were on special at buy 3 get 1 free for a good deal - all up the 4 tyres cost less than $500 at the time. I was concerned their performance wouldn't be that great during the rainy season.

Long story short, I haven't driven much on dirt roads, but on pavement, they work wonders!

The tires are rated as low friction, and I can say they roll on and on and on.

On the super wet roads, I haven't experienced any hydro-planing. They keep moving right down the road. Granted I haven't been through any floods, but the typical heavy wet rains aren't an issue, even going around turns.

The recommended pressure for them is 40psi. Having kept all my previous tires around the 34psi mark, I was a little hesitant. Anyway, the dealer said to do it, so I have.

This is where the tires are amazing.

Prior to having them installed, I was getting 100km to every quarter-tank marker on my fuel gauge; since having them installed I now get at least 110-120km per quarter tank marker. Same driving to/from work. That's an increase of 10-20%! With the rising fuel prices, these tires will have paid for themselves before the end of the year with the savings.

I don't do off road much, so can't rate how well they will do if you do mostly dirt driving.

But if most of your driving is on pavement, I would definitely recommend these tires!

Car2005 Rav4

Good tyre backed with written warranty

I bought a full set of the Falken ZE914 tyres after my previous tyres only last 17,000 km, primarily because these come with a written warranty for 60,000 km of driving or 6 years, whichever comes sooner, and if they don't reach that they'll give you a pro-rata refund on the purchase price. You do have to get them rotated every 10,000 km to maintain the warranty, but most people should be doing that anyway. They also come with a puncture warranty for the first year. So if your previous tyres have not lasted as long as expected, these may be a reasonable option. The handling and grip also seems good, and they don't seem noisy either.

Car2010 Hyundai i30

Comfortable, quiet, smooth, grippy. A bloody brilliant tyre!

Had Potenza RE003's on my MPS for quite some time, before changing to these 914's. I have to say so far I like the 914's better. They're quieter, smoother, and have an unbelievable capability to absorb the bumps and holes on Australian Roads.
Adding these tyres has completely changed the way my car feels, handles and drives. The steering feels lighter, effortless and far less effected by bumps in the road. Grip is as good as the RE003's for just a fraction of the price. Have tested in both dry and the wet and they've performed beautifully.

The best value-for-money tyre on the market at the moment hands down.

Car2006 Mazda 6 MPS

Very comfortable and quiet ride

Got these 4 tyres for the price of 3 offer.
I don't drive aggressively so I can't say much about the grip. However, driving in the very wet the water is well dispersed and I didn't get aquaplaning.
Maybe because it is new it feels a lot more reassuring than the Michelin's I had on, especially in the wet.
The tyres are made in Thailand buy I suppose the quality assurance should be good.
Can't fault them for the price I paid.

Car2012 Ford Focus

Good all-round tyre

We have had these tyres on our car for 12 months now and they are a good all-rounder, not quite as grippy as a high-end tyre but reliable and stable in the wet when cornering and braking and very good grip in the dry.
At about 20,000km use so far, the tyres have worn about a 3rd so we expect to get close to 60,000km from these.
Would def buy again.

Car2011 Holden SV6 Commodore

So far good

Had 4 new tyres put on to my Subaru liberty wagon and so far they grip onto the road good as i have not lost traction once in the 5000k I've used them for, handling well in both wet and dry conditions. Made my car more economical as well as i get more distance per litre since I've been using them. They are durable with no unexpected wear on them.

Car2002 Subaru liberty wagon

Execptional Tyre

Probably the best tyre I have put on my VW Tiguan [Falken ZE914 suv.}
Very good in the dry, Exceptional in the wet.
Feels like the car is on railway tracks when cornering
Has changed the feel of the Tiguan for the better 10 out of 10 for this new tyre

Car2013 VW Tiguan 132 tsi Pacific with 162kw tune

Wow. Grip and life!

So much grip. Lasted well considering grip levels. Nice aggressive turn in bite, with no discernible flex or wallow. Could still corner at insane speeds on wet roads too. Survived a track day with tread left for work on Monday. Very impressive tyres. My only criticism would be they are harsh over bumps, so may not suit a non sports oriented softer car/driver.

CarBF Falcon with race car suspension

looks pretty and runs quite

I've just had the tyres on for a few weeks for my toyota. I immediately noticed it runs much quiter compared to the stock tyres i had for 4 years. The handling is pretty good and the price is very competetive and it's made in japan . overall, i am very happy the purchase.

Cartoyota

I've previously purchased a set of ZE912's for my partner's Ford Fiesta and they've been wearing very well/evenly and the drive/traction is great. They weren't the cheapest tyre but by no means expensive with what's around. I chose them based on recommendation and value and haven't looked back. Last month I purchased two ZE914's for my Subaru Liberty and have since travelled a lot on them including snowy mountains and had chains fitted to them as well. All I can say is I'm impressed with them and haven't noticed any issues at all in terms of driving response, noise or braking. My other two wheels are also due and I'll be replacing them with the same tyre.

CarSubaru Liberty

Super quiet

Just put ZE 914 tyres on my Mazda CX-5. Noticed straight away how much quieter they were. My fuel economy has also increased. Wow! The price was also so much cheaper than competitions. And with a 60,000km guarantee, how could I go wrong. One happy customer. I won't need new tyres for years.

CarCX5