Eco breeze fansOnLine stunning

I love me the Eco Breeze so much I got an additional three fans, one with a light. Having five speeds is a must and they are silent. I’ve already talked several friends into purchasing thanks to FansOnLine

Purchased in July 2019 at Fansonline.

Power
Thanks Peter, not just for your kind words but for telling your friends about the Eco Breeze :)

Gorgeous fan. Works perfectly. Wiring directions could be improved.

I love this fan. It’s gorgeous and I’m very happy with it but I have two suggested improvements. The wiring arrows weren’t easy for my electrician to follow given that there is a specific direction for the filter to be installed in and the arrows on the wires were all blue and pointed to each other in no particular order. It’s very easy to confuse... one other point- the fwd/reverse isn’t easily identifiable. I have no idea what direction my fan is turning in and whether it’s on the summer or winter setting. Other than that, it’s excellent. It doesn’t wobble about like cheap Bunnings fans and it’s so beautiful to look at. I love it’s simplicity and the fact it works by remote control. I’d definitely recommend it. The price was the best I found and I REALLY did my research. I narrowed down about 40 available fans from both local and online stores and this one was the most beautiful and the cheapest in the category of fans I was hunting for. Buy it. You won’t regret it. Just make sure your electrician understands that the filter only goes in one way and only trial and error will tell you which way is correct because the wiring diagram doesn’t.

Purchased in April 2019 for $279.00.

Power
Thanks so much for your review CJ! The Eco Breeze is certainly a great looking fan at a competitive price point. We really appreciate that you've taken the time to let us know your thoughts on how we can improve. I've passed your ideas along to out development team. Regarding the reverse function, it's true that the Eco Breeze remote doesn't indicate whether the fan is on Winter or Summer mode, but if you can feel the breeze from the fan, them it's on Summer mode. If you can't feel the breeze, the fan is likely on Winter mode. :) Thanks again for your feedback, and if we can be of further help, email service@fanco.com.au

Great fan!

Bought the fan online and got it installed by an electrician. Assembly and installation were easy. We've installed it in the living room, it's a quiet fan, doesn't disturb when watching tv. Good fan speeds and the remote is really handy. We bought the Koa colour without the light and it looks great. I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in April 2019 at Fansonline for $289.00.

Noise Level
Hi :) Thanks for your great feedback!

Stylish and quiet

Happy with the output, appearance and volume of the fan, very quiet and convenient with the remote. Would not go back to AC fans after the ease of installation of this one.

Purchased in January 2019 at Fansonline for $279.00.

Power
Thanks Matthew, it's lovely to hear that your happy with the fan and that it was easy to install :)

Just what I wanted

Bought the koa style, and it looks beautiful. Apart from a small, high-pitched whine (which anyone over 30 probably won't even notice), the fan is almost completely silent. The remote works well and is easy to use, and the light is bright.

Purchased in March 2019 at Ceiling Fans Warehouse for $359.00.

Power

Efficient, stylish, fast and quiet.

This fan was purchased to replace our bedroom fan. I go through fans a lot as I struggle to relax and sleep with annoying fan noises such as ticking or grinding, no matter how quiet.

I wanted to go with a quiet DC fan with light and this one fit the criteria.
I think its stylish, works great and is quiet. I think the price is very competitive for a DC fan.
The light is quite bright and lights the room well.

Mine does make a very slight buzzing noise that changes pitch and volume which unfortunately happens to mimic the sounds of a mosquito. It's very soft, not audible except in the still of the night and something I have to deal with and for most its no problem but for someone like me it does detract and is why I can't give 5 stars.
Apart from that it makes no other noise, no ticking or grinding noises and the 6 speed options means you always have the right speed option.

Purchased in March 2019 at Fansonline for $309.00.

Power
Hi Eric, thanks for the review! Even though you’re happy with the fan overall, we’d like to get some more information about the buzzing noise to rule out the possibility of a fault or installation issue. Everyone has a different level of sensitivity to noise, but a DC motor should be extremely quiet. I can’t tell from your comments alone what’s causing the noise, but if you email us service@fanco.com.au, our consultants will be happy to work with you to determine whether your fan is working as it should.

These fans are great!

We bought three of these fans for our apartment. They look really stylish and they are super quiet and the remote control function is really easy to use and was much easier to have an electrician install than a wall box. We are very happy with them.

Purchased in January 2019 at Ceiling Fans Warehouse for $299.00.

Noise Level
Hey Anna, this is really great to hear! Thanks so much for your lovely review :)

An excellent bedroom fan!

We were looking for a quiet fan with an integrated light for our bedroom. The Eco Breeze hasn't disappointed ! The fan has a great range of speeds and is super quiet. It gives us fantastic airflow on hot nights and the integrated light is not too bulky (and it is nice and bright!). We plan to buy more Eco Breeze fans later this year for our other bedrooms. We needed to call the Fanco warranty support line while we were getting our first fan installed and they were very efficient in dealing with our query.

Purchased in January 2019 at Fansonline for $309.00.

Power
Hi Amanda, thanks so much! This is lovely to hear and we're really happy that our warranty team was able to assist you during your installation. Thanks again :)

Nice and quiet

Bought two for our main bedrooms (with light and remote). Look very stylish, and runs nice and quiet so perfect for our bedrooms. Remote functionality is easy to use (and to easy to read the buttons for my not quite so perfect vision). Happy to recommend.

Purchased in February 2019 at Fansonline.

smart looking fan

We installed the fan in the bedroom and are very happy as there is no noise at all. Remote has a faint beep when you press the buttons. Low speed was perfectly adequate for night time use.

Purchased in January 2019 at Lumera Living for $255.00.

Delighted

We are delighted with our fan. It looks great is quiet and we love the remote and timer. Our sleep on those hot nights is now a breeze (pardon the pun)

Purchased in January 2019.

I'm a fan!

Really like the fans. Sooo quiet I can sleep. Make a huge different to my hot apartment, efficient and really only need them on the slowest speed. The 3 panels look great too.

Purchased in November 2018.

Great bedroom fan

In white the design is classy and discrete, ideal to blend in with the ceiling in a bedroom.
Fans work very well - I bought 4 in 2 orders - and one fan with a wobble was attended to by Fanco's warranty section in a prompt and friendly manner.
Fans are now all perfectly balanced.
They are silent at lower speeds and you only hear gentle wind noise at higher speeds.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Love it!

Purchased a black one with a light....it looks amazing. It is SO quiet, has 5 speed settings and timer settings, all controlled by an easy to use remote controller. Very easy to get the exact output required. No clicking or movement like other fans I've had. A great nights sleep at last!!

FAN...TASTIC

I have just purchased 3 x Fanco Eco Breeze Fans 2 for the living areas and 1 for my bedroom. I could not be happier they are very effective ,silent and the remote is really easy to use.The improvement in cooling and air flow in our house is massive. I would recommend to anyone.

Quiet, attractive and functional

I’ve always been leery about fans with lights, found them really unappealing to the eye. But the first thing I noticed was how incredible they look once installed. Simple, high quality and would suit many style of home. They look so mich better in real life. And So glad we went with the matte white finish.

We purchased 3 of these for our bedrooms, which range in size with the smallest being 3.6x3.6mtr and they are good size.

On install the pairing of the remote was a little fiddly for one of the three we installed - but aside from this it was a seamless.

The electrician kept commenting on the quality and has since contacted me for the model details to recommend to other clients.

They are wonderfully quiet and very effective of circualating air, even on a low speed. Extremely happy with how they operate. No wobbles or noise when at full speed.

My only negative would be the lack of cool, neutral or warm LED light option - but aside from this I am so happy with this product and would recommend to anyone after an attractive, quiet, efficient and low key fan.

Great fan!

This fan is great for my small living room. Firstly, it looks very appealing with its curved 3 blade design. Secondly, it has many speeds to choose from which is handy for the constantly changing and very varied Melbourne weather. I have never been dissatisfied with its ability to move air in my room. It is also very quiet on the lower settings and still not very noisy on the highest. I find the remote is very good and works from my bedroom (the timer function is super useful!). Finally, the light on the unit is very bright and strong which is great as it is our main source of light in the living room.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Very impressed! Would recommend!

Purchased the Eco Breeze for the upcoming summer and have had it installed in my living room. Looks amazing!!, is very quiet and provides great airflow inside. Easy to use with the remote and the timer function is really handy - would highly recommend to anyone!! Ordering was easy and delivery was fast! Great fan :D

Date PurchasedSep 2018