Nice and quiet

Bought two for our main bedrooms (with light and remote). Look very stylish, and runs nice and quiet so perfect for our bedrooms. Remote functionality is easy to use (and to easy to read the buttons for my not quite so perfect vision). Happy to recommend.

Purchased in February 2019 at Fansonline.

smart looking fan

We installed the fan in the bedroom and are very happy as there is no noise at all. Remote has a faint beep when you press the buttons. Low speed was perfectly adequate for night time use.

Purchased in January 2019 at Lumera Living for $255.00.

Delighted

We are delighted with our fan. It looks great is quiet and we love the remote and timer. Our sleep on those hot nights is now a breeze (pardon the pun)

Purchased in January 2019.

I'm a fan!

Really like the fans. Sooo quiet I can sleep. Make a huge different to my hot apartment, efficient and really only need them on the slowest speed. The 3 panels look great too.

Purchased in November 2018.

Great bedroom fan

In white the design is classy and discrete, ideal to blend in with the ceiling in a bedroom.
Fans work very well - I bought 4 in 2 orders - and one fan with a wobble was attended to by Fanco's warranty section in a prompt and friendly manner.
Fans are now all perfectly balanced.
They are silent at lower speeds and you only hear gentle wind noise at higher speeds.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Love it!

Purchased a black one with a light....it looks amazing. It is SO quiet, has 5 speed settings and timer settings, all controlled by an easy to use remote controller. Very easy to get the exact output required. No clicking or movement like other fans I've had. A great nights sleep at last!!

FAN...TASTIC

I have just purchased 3 x Fanco Eco Breeze Fans 2 for the living areas and 1 for my bedroom. I could not be happier they are very effective ,silent and the remote is really easy to use.The improvement in cooling and air flow in our house is massive. I would recommend to anyone.

Quiet, attractive and functional

I’ve always been leery about fans with lights, found them really unappealing to the eye. But the first thing I noticed was how incredible they look once installed. Simple, high quality and would suit many style of home. They look so mich better in real life. And So glad we went with the matte white finish.

We purchased 3 of these for our bedrooms, which range in size with the smallest being 3.6x3.6mtr and they are good size.

On install the pairing of the remote was a little fiddly for one of the three we installed - but aside from this it was a seamless.

The electrician kept commenting on the quality and has since contacted me for the model details to recommend to other clients.

They are wonderfully quiet and very effective of circualating air, even on a low speed. Extremely happy with how they operate. No wobbles or noise when at full speed.

My only negative would be the lack of cool, neutral or warm LED light option - but aside from this I am so happy with this product and would recommend to anyone after an attractive, quiet, efficient and low key fan.

Great fan!

This fan is great for my small living room. Firstly, it looks very appealing with its curved 3 blade design. Secondly, it has many speeds to choose from which is handy for the constantly changing and very varied Melbourne weather. I have never been dissatisfied with its ability to move air in my room. It is also very quiet on the lower settings and still not very noisy on the highest. I find the remote is very good and works from my bedroom (the timer function is super useful!). Finally, the light on the unit is very bright and strong which is great as it is our main source of light in the living room.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Very impressed! Would recommend!

Purchased the Eco Breeze for the upcoming summer and have had it installed in my living room. Looks amazing!!, is very quiet and provides great airflow inside. Easy to use with the remote and the timer function is really handy - would highly recommend to anyone!! Ordering was easy and delivery was fast! Great fan :D

Date PurchasedSep 2018