DC, LED (See All)
See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fanco Australia

4.5
  • Power

Franco Infinity fans

We have three Franco infinity fans purchased December 2020. Happy with the fans they look good, great airflow. However when the light is on for some time it starts to flicker. We have noticed the problem with all three fans. Such a pity as we do love them. I must add that they were installed by a registered electrician.

Claire R.
Claire R.Sydney, NSW

Great fans - quiet and well designed

These are great fans and so quiet, and they look nice and inconspicuous too. The low profile is also very much appreciated in a flat with lower ceilings and a tall partner!

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks Claire, it sounds like the Infinity is a great fit for you!

Dainne
DainneClarence Town

Fantastic product!

This fan suits the small space and raked ceiling perfectly. Neat and stylish, quiet operation with a bright enough light to read by in bed. So good I bought a third one.

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks Dainne - lovely to hear :)

Michael
Michael Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very good fans

The fans are very easy to use, and very effective in creating airflow (they are much much better than other brands we have had in the past). And importantly they are also super quiet.

Purchased in at Fansonline.

Thanks Michael!

excellent fans

I have purchased three fans, all Infinity DC but with different functions and I will be purchasing another. Silent, efficient, easy to install and so good looking. Perfect for our house.

Purchased in for $370.

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks Maz, that's great - we're so glad that you liked it enough to get a forth! Amazing!

Tez Bendigo
Tez Bendigo

Excellent so far.

Fans just installed. They are so quiet on low speed and the light is plenty bright enough for a medium bedroom. Looking forward to some cooled sleeps with gently quiet breeze.

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks Tez, glad to hear you're happy. =D You'll definitely appreciate it in that famous Bendigo heat, right?

All four fans make clicking noises especially when slightest breeze from outside.

Purchased a house with 4 of these already installed. They all make clicking noises when their is a slight breeze or just randomly. The noise is enough to keep you awake.
Contacted Mercator and discussed the problem.
When talking to them the first thing they said was thier not covered under warranty.
Then they suggested I send a video of the fans making the noise, Which I did. All I recieved in return was the video got emailed back to me a few weeks later with no response.
These fans are approximately 3 and a half years old and cost over $400 each.
So poor warranty service.
Shouldn’t $400 dollar fans last more than 3.5 years???.
Fanco 54” ceiling fans Model FC810143 series
DC with remote controllers.

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
matt c.
matt c.Sydney, NSW

Great DC Fan

Great fan, it's quiet and has a good range of speed. I bought two of them and loved them so much i ended up buying another forth spare room. Great amount of power. The only thing i found unusual was the remote is black but that didn't worry me that much.

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks Matt, glad to hear you liked them so much!

LeanneCentral Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Exactly as described very modern looking and very quite. Would definitely recommend them. They arrived on time and we had a follow up phone call asking how everything was so good customer service as well.

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Thank-you Leanne, this is great to hear!

Kathryn DCanberra 2600, ACT

Four Infinity Fans all Faulty - Clicking noises

2 Infinity DC fans installed in Sept 2019. The fans constantly clicked and it was impossible to sleep. Manufacturer, Mercator, replaced them with 2 new Infinity fans, same problem occurred.

Purchased in at Fansonline for $389.

Kathryn D

It has been resolved thanks. I had a different brand of ceiling fans installed.

PhilSydney, NSW

Disappointed

We bought 2 of these fans for a 7.5 x 5 metre al fresco area, the choice being largely based on the Choice recommendation. Its IP24 rating made me think it would be good for outdoor use. They look great and are very quiet. However, even on the highest setting we can feel very little airflow from them, so we don't tend to bother using them. We were told by the suppliers that the fans have a low to medium airflow and high airflow fans would have suited us better. Maybe the fans would be better for indoor use where a strong airflow isn't needed..

Purchased in at Ceiling Fans Warehouse for $394.

Great fan

The fan is Super quiet and very Easy to install. Very stable and easy to put together. It has Great air movement and the light is super bright and clear

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Alex, thanks so much for your feedback!

Eleni
EleniMelbourne

Great looks - Quiet performance!

Amazing fan! Simple but stylish and has become quite the feature in my home. It's so quiet too! A perfect breeze and great on those hot nights! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks Eleni, sounds like the Infinity is perfect for you!

Mim
Mim

Love the slim design and quiet operation

Although we had some issues with one of the remote control units of the three fans purchased, we were very happy with the after sales service provided by the seller. We are extremely happy with the design and operation of the fans. The slim design offered a solution to ventilating a space with a low ceiling.

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Mim, it's great to hear that our reseller looked after you and that you love the way the fan's are designed. Thanks so much for letting us know!

Jenzo
JenzoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best

We needed a fan for our cabin in the bush. This was the perfect size to push the air conditioning from another room into our bedroom. Perfect for those days when warm but not warm enough for air con. Very quiet & easy to use. I would recommended this product & the customer service was beyond good.

Purchased in at Fansonline for $339.

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks Jenzo,we're glad that the Infinity is helping you enjoy your cabin =)

Derek O.
Derek O.asked
Fanco Infinity-I

Hi I have installed fan but I can’t get remote to sink to receiver

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Hi there Derek - if you are experiencing issues you may contact our warranty team here: https://www.fanco.com.au/online-ceiling-fan-warranty-form/

Chrisasked
Fanco Infinity-I

Could someone (Fanco?) please specify the replacement LEDs are for these? And their cost? How long do they last?

I want to be assured that it will be possible for an electrician to replace the LEDs when they inevitably wear out without having to replace the entire fan.

Hi Chris
Thanks, we just replied to your email with all that information – as mentioned, the new model will not be compatible with the old model, but we can certainly assist with part numbers and pricing of the panel for the current model.

Rista B.
Rista B.asked
Fanco Infinity-I

We bought an Infinity-i DC Low Profile Ceiling Fan With LED Light & Remote - White 48" from fansonline.com.au. After a week it stopped working. We have tried resetting the remote, but nothing happens. Does anyone know why this could have happened?

Leanne

I would contact them as I found there customer service team excellent. Just recently installed Dc eco silent fans and there are working a treat.

Get an answer from our members and Fanco Australia representatives

Features:

• A reversible summer/winter function lets you use this ceiling fan for both cooling in the summer months, as well as keeping warm when it’s chilly outside. During winter, air is directed from the top of the room back down to where you’re waiting for the warmth. Simply use the remote to change season mode.
  • The Infinity-I DC Fan is suitable for both indoor and undercover outdoor use – as it is IP 24 rated.
  • Optional inclusion of LED lights within the centre of your ceiling fan provides a lighting solution as well as a refreshing cooling function. However, the ceiling fan fitted with the LED light cannot be installed outdoors. The LED-light version also has fewer speeds; 3 settings compared to the DC model’s 6 speed settings.
  • Available in four finishes; black with timber-look blades, black chrome with timber-look blades, just black, and white.

Feedback from reviewers about the Fanco Infinity-I Range:

• Most reviewers appreciated how quietly these fans operated, and most were happy with the breeze they produced – even though the Infinity-I Range isn’t classified as a ‘high airflow’ range of fans.
  • The ease of use was a positive point of feedback about the Fanco Infinity-I range, including the easy-to-use and included remote control
  • The slimline design of this fan was a point of praise for a number of reviewers, who liked the way the fan complemented their home’s design style, or added favourably to it.
Compare both Fanco Infinity-I
CategoryCeiling FansCeiling Fans
Price (RRP) $439.00$369.00
FeaturesRemote ControlLights and Remote Control
Number of Speed Settings63
Power35 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite