Fanco Infinity-I

Fanco Infinity-I

DC and LED

Very happy purchaser

I purchased two of these from Universal Fans in Melbourne. They are so sleek and stylish, can hardly notice them. Oh so quiet and good air movement. Highly recommended fan.

Purchased in October 2019.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks SCKiwi, we're glad that you like it =)

Maria SoK

Maria SoKSydney, NSW

Better than expected purchase

I purchased 2 fans on line on behave of an elderly neighbour, who was not use to buying items she hadn’t actually seen. The experience was so positive, super fast delivery and the fans are better than expected, so quiet, thank you.

Purchased in July 2019 at Fansonline for $400.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Maria, it's so lovely to hear that you're helping your neighbour out. We're really glad that both of you are happy with the experience =)

Gavin O.

Gavin O.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Great fan and looks sleek! Would recommend installing this on a deck for anyone looking to install or upgrade their existing fan. Was easy to install as well as looking great.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Gavin, we agree with you 100%! The Infinity is an excellent fan for a deck =)

Subtropical

SubtropicalSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very good product

These fans are stylish and functional...the whisper quiet operation on low speeds is perfect for night time use, and the range of air speeds available is ideal for most situations.

Purchased in June 2019 at Fansonline for $390.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks, it sounds like the Infinity is a great fan for you!

Very happy

The fan is excellent and the service and speed of delivery the best I have experienced online.The fan was delivered the day after I ordered it, great communication i was informrd the day I ordered that it had been picked and despatched.

Purchased in May 2019.

Thanks Terry =)

Tim C.

Tim C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with new fan

I purchased this fan for a small bedroom and so far I have no complaints whatsoever.
It's very quiet compared to the old fan even on the highest speed. LED light is great. Bit of an adjustment using the remote instead of wall switch. I would definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2019 at Fansonline for $339.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Tim, this is great to hear, and if we can ever be of assistance to you email us service@fanco.com.au

Gillian

GillianNew South Wales

Very happy with our Infinity fan

The fan was easy to install and works very well. I love the remote control that was included. I can definitely recommend to the fan and I’m so glad I bought it.

Purchased in April 2019.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Gillian - we're glad you bought it too! But we're even happier that you like it :)

Diane Bonnici

Diane Bonnici

Excellent fan ! Great profile and so quiet.

Great profile, super quiet and stylish.Couldn't be happier with product and Choice recommendation made the decision so much easier. Purchasing online was smooth. Courier delivered on time and there was no problem with item. Packaged carefully and was a breeze to have installed.

Purchased in March 2019 at Fansonline for $369.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Diane, thanks for leaving such a lovely review!

Bel

BelSydney, NSW

Great for small rooms

Purchased in December 2018 at Lumera Living for $339.00.

Fan tastic

Fan tasticGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Fan

I bought 3 fans. The electrician install them for me. There are nice looking with 3 blades only. They are quiet and very effective. We leave them all night. They are economical to run and cool the bedrooms. One was making noise and was replaced promptly. The service provided from "Universal Fans" was excellent.

Purchased in February 2017 at Universal Fans.

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Stylish, Quiet and effective

This is a low profile fan with three blades which helps it look very stylish. It is quiet, with virtually no wobble even at top speed. Easy to operate with the remote control warmer light for the bedroomand a speed for everything from just moving the air to the warmest of nights. I would have preferred a slightly warmer light for a bedroom.

Mark

Mark

Love this Fan.

It was very easy to install and with six speeds it means you can run it at a very slow speed. Very quiet DC motor. No AC hum. No extra wires needed for speed control, its all built in. Didn't need to balance no wobble at all. Forward and Reverse all from the remote control. Very happy Thanks

Rob

RobAdelaide

This fan is very quiet and looks great you hardly know its there

There isn't any wobble .i didnt need the balancing weights at all .the fan is a real winner so quiet with a modern look .it looks great on a white ceiling, it just blends in well .i will be installing 2 more fans this year.the remote is stylish while being easy to use .

Amanda Lavis

Amanda Lavis

Big fan

These fans are brilliant. Quiet, effective and they look schmicko. I got them installed in two high-ceiling bedrooms, mostly for use while sleeping, and they are perfect for the job. The lowest settings move the air enough to cool you, and the highest setting turns a muggy intolerable night into a fresh breezy one. Even on the highest setting the fan does not wobble around. Couldn’t be happier with them, planning to get another one for the living room.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Kelly

KellySydney

Great fan!

We bought 5 fans to place throughout the house. We love the 6 different speeds you can get, the low profile, the light fitting included and their modern look. The light is quite powerful from other fans we have seen and they are extremely quiet when operating. A good choice for anyone!

Happy Camper

Happy CamperMandurah, WA

One very happy customer

Very, very happy with my purchase of 3 Fanco Infinity DC 48" fans. My number one priority when looking for fans was they had to be quiet, and these are perfect, they are so quiet. The light is very bright and a very nice, modern looking fan and I also love the low profile of the fans, as I didn't want anything that looked too pronounced in our bedrooms. Love this product and would highly recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

joe man

joe manSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fanco DC Plus light

If your after a DC fan with light, this maybe what your after. it has ABS blades with modern curve gives the fan a nice look. Has a really close fit to ceiling. Fan was balanced out of the box, three blades don't seem to have a balance issue anyway. Fan cools well and runs very quite, at the highest speed you get some air noise from blades, it wouldn't worry you in the bedroom. The light is very bright and well worth addition.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Patrickm85

Patrickm85Melbourne

Amazing looking fan!

Fan looks even better in person, looks great in our living room. Extremely quiet even on the highest speed. Very happy with our purchase and really quick delivery (from universal fans).

Date PurchasedSep 2018