Fanco Australia Infinity-I DC

See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy

The fan is excellent and the service and speed of delivery the best I have experienced online.The fan was delivered the day after I ordered it, great communication i was informrd the day I ordered that it had been picked and despatched.

Purchased in May 2019.

Thanks Terry =)

Very happy with our Infinity fan

The fan was easy to install and works very well. I love the remote control that was included. I can definitely recommend to the fan and I’m so glad I bought it.

Purchased in April 2019.

Thanks Gillian - we're glad you bought it too! But we're even happier that you like it :)

Excellent fan ! Great profile and so quiet.

Great profile, super quiet and stylish.Couldn't be happier with product and Choice recommendation made the decision so much easier. Purchasing online was smooth. Courier delivered on time and there was no problem with item. Packaged carefully and was a breeze to have installed.

Purchased in March 2019 at Fansonline for $369.00.

Noise Level
Power
Hi Diane, thanks for leaving such a lovely review!

Great for small rooms

Fanco Infinity-i 48" ceiling fan great size for a small bedroom (2.5x2.5m). Modern looking, slimline, low profile. Natural LED light. Ticks all the boxes. DC for stylish, economical and quiet. It does have some vibration at the highest speed, may need to contact the electrician who installed. I also purchased the Mercator Trinidad III 52" as a larger ceiling fan for the living room. The Trinidad and Infinity look very similar so a good match, however, if I had to choose I prefer the look of the blades of the Trinidad. Both come the same universal remote control. Which has been tricky as electrician didn't correctly set up on different channels. This is my first experience with ceiling fans so am unable to comment much further. I leave the ceiling fan on all night during summer, as I am unable to open windows due to traffic noise, my electricity bill is very reasonable considering. Overall happy with my purchase

Purchased in December 2018 at Lumera Living for $339.00.

Noise Level
Power

Happy Fan

I bought 3 fans. The electrician install them for me. There are nice looking with 3 blades only. They are quiet and very effective. We leave them all night. They are economical to run and cool the bedrooms. One was making noise and was replaced promptly. The service provided from "Universal Fans" was excellent.

Purchased in February 2017 at Universal Fans.

Stylish, Quiet and effective

This is a low profile fan with three blades which helps it look very stylish. It is quiet, with virtually no wobble even at top speed. Easy to operate with the remote control warmer light for the bedroomand a speed for everything from just moving the air to the warmest of nights. I would have preferred a slightly warmer light for a bedroom.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

This fan is very quiet and looks great you hardly know its there

There isn't any wobble .i didnt need the balancing weights at all .the fan is a real winner so quiet with a modern look .it looks great on a white ceiling, it just blends in well .i will be installing 2 more fans this year.the remote is stylish while being easy to use .

Big fan

These fans are brilliant. Quiet, effective and they look schmicko. I got them installed in two high-ceiling bedrooms, mostly for use while sleeping, and they are perfect for the job. The lowest settings move the air enough to cool you, and the highest setting turns a muggy intolerable night into a fresh breezy one. Even on the highest setting the fan does not wobble around. Couldn’t be happier with them, planning to get another one for the living room.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great fan!

We bought 5 fans to place throughout the house. We love the 6 different speeds you can get, the low profile, the light fitting included and their modern look. The light is quite powerful from other fans we have seen and they are extremely quiet when operating. A good choice for anyone!

One very happy customer

Very, very happy with my purchase of 3 Fanco Infinity DC 48" fans. My number one priority when looking for fans was they had to be quiet, and these are perfect, they are so quiet. The light is very bright and a very nice, modern looking fan and I also love the low profile of the fans, as I didn't want anything that looked too pronounced in our bedrooms. Love this product and would highly recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedOct 2018