10Fanco Urban 2

90% · 463 · 6%

4.9

happy user
happy userGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
  Urban 2 AC with LED Light 52"

weird occurence

Suggestions please...We have had your fan installed about a year ago... all going well.
This morning for some unknown reason when i turned it off with remote , it comes to a stop then starts up again by itself???? I even changed the batteries in the remote..same thing? Show 2 replies
Mr Hoppsa
Mr Hoppsa2 posts
  Urban 2 AC with E27 Light 52"

Perfect combination for covered outdoor area

The fans remote being addressable is perfect for multiple fans because you can control the fans and lights either individually or collectively from a remote. If you lose a remote you can re-address your fans to all operate off a spare.
They are relatively easy to install and wire (make sure you use an electrician to connect the power).
The fan and light outputs are more than ample and they are super quiet.
Just a great fan and light combination! Show details
John P
John PPerth8 posts
  Urban 2 AC with E27 Light 52"

Works ok

The fan works well….But!
We bought two…and both the lights went on them after 3 months.
To fix this the whole fan needs to be replaced!
Not ideal!
And to start the fan the lights needs to be on,which when someone else is sleeping is not good,then you turn light off. Show details
Steve
Steve

Works brilliantly

Bought 3 of them, professionally installed, work perfectly, . Bright light, adjustable for colour temperature & brightness. Strong fan, 5 step adjustable. Plenty of air flow, steady & quiet. They just work & look good! If anything low is still too strong & moves a lot of air. Show details
MaggieC
MaggieCPerth, WA2 posts

A great buy!

Ordered online and it arrived promptly. A great fan - looks stylish, is quiet and works well. I especially like the bright setting for the light as it enables me to sew at night without problems. Very happy! Show details
Michael OConnell
Michael OConnellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great service and Great Product

Ordered online and arrived within time frame. Electrician installed the fan and looks great but performs better. Super happy with overall service from Fansonline. I am a fan of them!  Show details ·  1
Michelle
Michelle3 posts
  Fanco Urban 2

Noisy fan and terrible post-sales service

Fanco Urban 2 was purchased due to Choice recommendation, as I needed a quiet bedroom fan. It was installed in Autumn 2020. When I needed to use it in early December I noticed it made a loud clicking sound when on anything except the lowest setting. I reported this to Fanco on 11th December, along with a recording of the problem. It took them until 16th February to replace the fan, so I was without a properly working fan all through summer. The replacement has the same problem. Its now 10th March and I’m still waiting for the 2nd replacement. I would never recommend this fan or the company. Show details
Beth C.
Beth C.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Perfect bedroom fan

Really good fan. Not too loud but super effective. Sleek design even with light - blends in to the room. You can keep the covers on in summer using this fan! Show details ·  1
Marianne
Marianne2 posts
  Fanco Urban 2

Better than air conditioning!

Even in this weekend’s Sydney heatwave these fans are fantastic. So quiet and effective. I’ve had my fans for a year now and they are still Worth every cent. Thank you Franco! Show reply
Shaun
ShaunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great fan, really happy

Really happy with the urban 2 DC with light we had installed in our daughters bedroom, great power and so silent. Only annoying thing is the beep noise every time you push a button on the remote... would be great if there’s a way to turn that noise off!! Show reply
JReekie
JReekieMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Sleek Design

Fabulous Fan - very quiet and circulates the air well. I would recommend this fan to others as it has a very modern and sleek look with a very reasonable price. Show details ·  1
Ela
Ela

Brilliant

We were very pleased with the fan, service and speed of delivery. We had already bought 6 previously so we knew the quality and operation of the fan.
We would buy again from you and highly recommend your business.
Fan is vey quiet and has great airflow. Show details ·  1
JosieJo2000
JosieJo2000Perth, WA96 posts
  DC
Fanco Australia   DM

Wow JosieJo2000! Thanks so much for your kind words, we're really glad to hear you like the fan =)

Lesley S.
Lesley S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts
  Fair Incentive Fanco Urban 2

Fan for our back patio

Very happy with this fan. We had it put in ready for when our deck is done. Which will be perfect for next summer.
Very stable with no noise especially with the remote control. Show details ·  1
Scott
ScottSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Fans On-line and Franco Urban 2

We recently purchased a Franco Urban 2 ceiling fan for our new home. We had standed included fans in all bedrooms, however we we waiting to install other lighting options in our main bedroom. The ease of ordering, prompt delivery, packaging were all first class. We had our electrician install the fan and it seemed a pretty quick job tapping into the existing power source and then utilising the remote to adjust fan speed, direction and the brightness of the L.E.D. light. The noise (or lack there-of) of the fan is the immediate highlight. When compared to the fans in the other rooms and as supplied by the house builder, the Franco Urban 2 is literally silent. Show details ·  1

Adeq I.
Adeq I. · Fanco Urban 2

Why my fanco fans once we put in the battery at the remote there's a beeping sound and I can't on my light too??

june l. · Fanco Urban 2

can you please help... I am looking at purchasing 3 Fanco urban 2 with led light (globes included) and extender rods. What is the best price you can give me please - also when could you deliver?

Fanco Australia   DM

Hi June, we don't sell direct to the public. For pricing and an estimate of delivery time, we would suggest that you contact your nearest reseller. external link

thanks

Lucy
Lucy · Fanco Urban 2

Is there a way to silence the beep every time you turn on the light? It’s one thing having it beep with every remote button selection, but having it beep when you just switch on the light every time is going to drive our family crazy.

scott k.
scott k.

The Fanco Urban 2 offers a range of options that makes it versatile and popular addition to indoor rooms, during both winter and summer months. It’s available with either an AC motor or more powerful DC motor. The current flow also determines which features are also available, and are listed below.

Fanco Urban 2 with AC motor:

• 3 speed settings
  • Can be integrated with a CCT LED Light or an E27 Light
  • Available in white or brushed aluminium
  • Comes with a 3-speed wall switch, with the option of adding a remote that can switch the fan on/off, change the speed and reverse the blades

Fanco Urban 2 with DC motor:

• 5 speed settings
  • Can be integrated with a CCT LED Light
  • Available in white or brushed chrome
  • Automatically comes with an included remote, which lets you switch the fan and/or the light on and off, adjust the fan speed, dim the lights, or switch from summer to winter mode or vice versa.
Compare all Fanco Urban 2 listings
CategoryCeiling FansCeiling FansCeiling FansCeiling Fans
FeaturesLights and Remote ControlLights and Remote ControlDC Motor, Lights, Remote Control and TimerDC Motor, Lights, Remote Control and Timer
Number of Speed Settings3355
Power29 W29 W
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhite, Brushed AluminumWhite, Brushed AluminumWhiteWhite, Brushed Aluminum
Construction