Fanco Urban 2

Fanco Urban 2

Great fan with easy to use remote

Great fan way better than our old 3 blade dinosaur that sounded like a jumbo jet about to take off on full speed, relatively easy to install just a little bit of mucking around with the remote receiver to get it all to fit with the wiring inside the roof bracket and get the cover over, super easy operation with the remote, a little motor noise on low otherwise all good.

Purchased in May 2019.

Power
Thanks Craig, sounds like an improvement on your last fan!

Great fan at a reasonable price

This fan contained all the features we were looking for, quite dc motor, light and remote. The dc motor gave us more speeds hence more control. The remote contained lots of features which were an advantage over other fans we looked at including CCT and summer/winter functions. Overall have not been able to fault this product.

Purchased in April 2019.

Thanks Bryan! That's awesome :)

Does what it says on the box

Bought this for the lounge room and it is quiet and so useful having the remote operation with a 3 stage dimmable light feature. We highly recommend this fan at such a reasonable price.

Purchased in March 2019.

Thanks Jane!

Great fan at a great price.

We now have one of these fans in every bedroom in our house. Fan is very quiet and the light works well for the size of the rooms. Great product.

Purchased in March 2019.

Noise Level
Thanks Andrew! Have a wonderful day :)

great job

our fan was delivered promptly and was well packaged. the online details were accurate and at the best price I could find. it works a treat - i'm a happy customer

Purchased in February 2019 for $250.00.

Power
Hi Jeremy, thanks for your feedback - we love a happy customer!

Very happy

Installed in our main bedroom replacing an old noisy fan.electrician installed with minimum fuss.very pleased ,very quiet ,good power and output,and love the remote control.too early to measure impact on power bill

Noise Level
Hi Lionel, thanks so much for your feedback, it sounds like everything's working as it should, which is great!

Satisfied

Very quiet running. Very high air flow. Very happy with the product. Looks modern and has a low profile. 5 fan speeds are very useful to get the right airflow.

Purchased in February 2019 at Fans online for $289.00.

Power
Thanks for the review Peter, it's great to hear that the Urban 2 works for you!

Perfect !

I’m genuinely happy with this purchase. Delivery came fast which was great as it was the final touch to my kitchen Reno. Fan looks great & was really easy to install. Thanks

Noise Level
Thanks Fiona! What a great picture, the kitchen looks great :)

So far so good. The fan is extremely good at cooling our bedroom

Power is fine, the LED light is clear and bright, noise is minimal and it looks good. Fingers crossed it stays that way as the last fan worked for years

Power
Hi Matthew, thanks for reviewing the Urban 2! We really appreciate your feedback =)

Great fan and terrific service

Extremely happy, needed a fan in our dinning room as it got very hot on warm days . Electrician has installed and fan runs very quiet and has good dimmable light.

Purchased in January 2019.

Awesome Fans and service

Fans are quiet, very stable, classy looking, work extremely well with great back up service. I have purchased 6 of these fans and looking to order more to replace all of our clunky old fans that have been noisy, too low, metal blades rusting etc. Highly recommend this company and their product.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Really happy

So quite. Fan moves air well in my big room. Gentle on low speed. Really feel the breeze at doorway and Windows on high. Light options added bonus. Had tiny wobble but kit to balance was so easy to use and now totally stable. Really happy I purchased this fan.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Modern, great airflow, quiet

Got this fan for my living room. Great airflow on high speed, just what I needed. Super quiet and lots of speed options. One of the main features I chose it for was the light, which is dimmable and has the option of cool, neutral or warm, which I just love! Nice neat look too. Very happy overall, great value fan.

Super Quiet & Energy Efficient

I am very happy with the fan.It is very quiet and the airflow is great which suits my bedroom very well. The remote with 5 speed control is easy to use and very helpful especially in bedroom.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great product - Urban 2 ceiling fan with light and remote control

I purchased it online on Saturday and it arrived Tuesday morning. I had it installed Wednesday. The electrician had no problems with the install; it was all pretty straight forward. Its very quiet, hardly any noise at all, even on high. No wobble, no clicking or banging. simple to use with the remote. It cooled down the room really well and helped to blow the hot air out the doors. Very happy so far.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Highly recommend!

We are very happy with our purchase of the Fanco Urban 2 fans. We bought four of them from Universal Fans for our bedrooms and living room. They are quiet and efficient and have great airflow on the high speed. On low speed they are particularly quiet. They were great value for money and we have since recommended them to friends and family.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

1 out of 4 doesn't wabble. Other 3 noisy.

Did my homework before buying, so I thought. These fans got choice award so went ahead and bought 4. Opened the boxes and before electrician could install, one light cover smashed in the plastic bag. Still waiting for replacement. Install them exactly the way the manual says and only 1 out of the 4 doesn't wobble and is quiet. Manual says they are supposed to be balanced in the factory and wobble is not covered under warranty which is an unfair system. Electrician has come back and refitted blades, we have tried balancing kit, to no avail. Click, click, click every time we turn them on and Ive spent $219 X 3 + $100 each to install. Also have one I can't turn light on as too bright without cover. Not happy Jan. Thought I was buying a good product as they had the good reviews but sadly not in my case. Hope it doesnt affect the bearings as that is not fair when the factory says they are pre balanced.

Does this fan beep when turning on the light or adjusting fan speed?
When turning the light on and off it makes a slight 'ding' noise and there is no noise when adjusting the fan speed.Hi Trent, sorry for the late reply. The beeping noise a fan sometimes makes when you change speed indicates that the handset is communicating with the receiver correctly. At the moment, if you purchase the Urban 2 with a remote, it will beep when you use the remote. If you are concerned about this noise, we would suggest purchasing the AC version of the Urban 2 - which is operated by wall control. Please note that if you’re interested in the Urban 2 with a DC motor, it is only available with a remote. However, this is an area where we are looking to make improvements, so if you would like to receive updates about this, please get in touch with us by emailing service@fanco.com.au