Fanco Urban 2

Fanco Urban 2

• Power
JosieJo2000

JosieJo2000Perth, WA

Even our electrician was impressed

Purchased in May 2020 at Fansonline for A$379.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Wow JosieJo2000! Thanks so much for your kind words, we're really glad to hear you like the fan =)

Lesley S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fan for our back patio

Very happy with this fan. We had it put in ready for when our deck is done. Which will be perfect for next summer.
Very stable with no noise especially with the remote control.

Purchased in February 2020 at Fansonline.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Lesley, looks like the Urban 2 with ABS blades is perfect for your setup!

Scott

ScottSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fans On-line and Franco Urban 2

We recently purchased a Franco Urban 2 ceiling fan for our new home. We had standed included fans in all bedrooms, however we we waiting to install other lighting options in our main bedroom. The ease of ordering, prompt delivery, packaging were all first class. We had our electrician install the fan and it seemed a pretty quick job tapping into the existing power source and then utilising the remote to adjust fan speed, direction and the brightness of the L.E.D. light. The noise (or lack there-of) of the fan is the immediate highlight. When compared to the fans in the other rooms and as supplied by the house builder, the Franco Urban 2 is literally silent.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$369.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Scott! Glad to hear that you're so happy with the Urban 2 =)

Fran HansenDarwin, NT

Renovation upgrade.

I purchased 4 x Fanco Urban 2 Indoor/Outdoor ABS Blade Ceiling Fans and couldn't be happier! Fans are only 3 speed but perfect for our needs. Was wrapped to find they are Australian made and recommended by Choice. They circulate the air beautifully and are just so very quiet. I love the fact that the blades are a composite material as I was so fed up with metal blades and the rust and paint flakes that chip off the edges. Am so happy with the product that when I move on to the next stage of our renovation I will definitely be purchasing more units. Great product!!

Purchased in February 2020 at Purchased directly from the Fans On Line store. for A$685.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hello Fran, thanks so much - we're glad you like them =)

Mary EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful, quiet ceiling fan with extra features

I bought the fan a couple of weeks ago and had it installed a little while later. I bought this fan because of it's rating in Choice plus I am super sensitive to noise, and I dislike cool white light. The fan has 5 speeds and the lowest is inaudible but still effective in lower heat situations. The higher speeds work exceptionally well, are audible but not loud. The only sound seems to be that of the wind being generated, not mechanical noise. The fan was the only reasonably priced fan with all the features I wanted: appropriate low noise as mentioned above, DC power, remote control, 3 light settings (including warm white), timer and summer/winter switch on the remote. EXACTLY what I wanted.

Purchased in February 2020 at Ceiling Fans Warehouse for A$369.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Mary, that's great to hear, thank-you so much!

Rilyn M.

Rilyn M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality, quiet fans with good functionality and great after sales service!

Fanco Urban 2 DC fans were highly rated on Choice and have lived up to expectations. Universal Fans after-sales service has been great when seeking to buy a spare remote.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$325.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Riley! it's great you like them =)

Great fan

This fan is quiet and works well. It doesn't wobble and looks nice. The remotes work well. The fans have really brightened up the room and have made the bedrooms look more sophisticated.

Purchased in February 2020.

Thanks very much Jan =)

Margaret

Margaret

Great experience all round

Fans look attractive and modern. They are quiet and could not live without in hot humid weather. Goes all night in the bedroom for sounder sleep. Much better than old fans they replaced.

Thanks Margaret =) We're glad you like it as much as we do

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Great fan!

We are really happy with the fan, it is well reviewed for a reason. It looks great, works well and it’s super quiet.

We purchased the fan for our son’s room and it’s perfect!

Purchased in February 2020 at Fansonline.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hey Megan, what lovely feedback! Thank-you very much =) =)

Phil C.

Phil C.

exactly as described

only had the fan a couple of weeks but so far...
powerful fan. looks modern and clean.
wanted a dc motor and this has shown to be incredibly quiet.
like the timer function on the remote as well.
the light is bright without being glaring.

Purchased in January 2020 at Universal Fans.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Phil, thanks so much! It's great to hear that you're enjoying your fan. =)

Catherine

Catherine

Great fan

We have this fan installed in our nursary. It's an excellent fan with all the basic functions you need including 5 speeds, timer and reversable rotation. It's very quiet, no problem using it in a bedroom.

Thanks Catherine!

Sesh

Sesh

Excellent fan

I got this fan after reading the reviews. It is a good fan and with five speed the airflow is very good. There is no noise when it operates. I will give it a five star.

Purchased in November 2019 at Fansonline for A$289.00.

Thanks Sesh =)

Barbara

BarbaraHunter Region, NSW

Great fan!

This fan was a replacement for a ceiling fan in an openspace living room/kitchen and covers the area very well with good air movement and plenty of settings. The fan has no "wobble" and the remote is user friendly.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$289.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Barbara, lovely to hear that you're happy with both of your Fanco products!

Tracey

Tracey

Perfect for out outdoor area

After a lot of investigation on the best outdoor ceiling fans to buy we Purchased 2 Fanco Urban 2, they run quiet on all 3 speeds the airflow is perfect. Also look great. They do not disappoint.

Purchased in November 2019 at Fansonline.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Tracey, we're so glad we brought out an outdoor version of the Urban 2 ceiling fan =) They're turning out to be very popular. We're so happy you like them too!

Kevin

Kevin

Recommended by Choice. Must be good.

We purchased and installed 2 in November 2019; both with remote and dimmable LED light. So far they have met all expectations; quiet, no obvious vibration, plenty of "breeze" and the 3x intensity LED light gives more than enough light on high and adequate light on the two lower settings. Remote is easy to operate. Looking forward to trying them out when/if the weather warms up and we need air circulation to sleep.

Purchased in November 2019 at Fansonline.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Kevin! Wishing you good nights of sleep the whole Summer through =)

Chris4747

Chris4747SYDNEY

fanco urban 2 dc fan

gave only 4 stars as i have only had it a month, but works very well. I went for this as it had one of the fastest rotations, and the first time i have had one with a remote. 5 speeds so depending one the weather a nice range of adjustment. Cant hear it spinning to much, and as its a DC fan at full speed they say its only consuming 30 watts. no vibration as seen so far. use it in a family room, does the job well

Purchased in October 2019 at fansonline for A$289.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Chris, glad to hear you like it so far. If you ever need us, you can get in touch by emailing service@fanco.com.au =)

Great air flow but problem with light shade

This fan is terrific with an almost instant hit of cool air and vetry quiet blades. My electrician is installing three niow but once the lamp shade is on I can't seem to remove it by turnin anti-clockwise. Any tips?

Marianne
Marianne
Fanco A.Fanco Australia

No problem Marianne, it's our pleasure

DeniseM Shepparton

DeniseM SheppartonGoulburn Valley, VIC

Franco Fan Review

1. Great product, quiet, easy to install, is effective and does the job very well.
2. Competitive price - I did a lot of comparison before I bought so know I got great value for my money.
3. Extremely helpful and friendly customer service - both before the sale and AFTER the sale, which unfortunately today is rare. Nowadays once the sale has been made there is no concern about after sales service so this was a very nice surprise!
All in all, a very pleasant buying experience and I wish more companies acted like this.

Purchased in September 2019 at Fansonline.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Denise, thanks so much!

PamelaS

PamelaSHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Fans and light

Quiet Fans.
Fantastic light.
Installation easy by electrician.
Look great in 1910 house with ornate ceiling.
Remote effective.
No wobbling if fans
Summer/winter modes
Lots of light options bright/subdued...
Lovely big blades would be easy to clean no screws on blades

Purchased in August 2019.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Pamela, we're glad you like them - we'd love to see pictures of what they look like with the ornate ceiling. If you have any, you can email them to service@fanco.com.au =)

Julie

Julie

This is great

This fan is quiet. It’s has both summer and winter mode which is easy to use via the remote.
The light is bright for me to knit by.
I’m really happy with it .

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Julie, happy knitting!

Bullrushasked

Hi, We had three Fanco Urban 2 fans installed 28/11/2018. All three remotes started malfunctioning a couple of days ago. You turn the light on via the remote and the fan comes on or the light doesn't turn on at all. We've checked the batteries. The remotes stay in the room the fan is in. Any ideas please?

Lesley S.

I have had no issues with my remote but I have read other comments and it may be that you need to reset.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Bullrush, can you please get in touch with our warranty team so that we can advise on the best course of action? We’ll need to know which version of the Urban 2 you have, and the technical team may ask a few questions in order to diagnose and trouble shoot the issue. Please see our warranty page here https://www.fanco.com.au/warranty/ or contact Fanco Australia directly by emailing service@fanco.com.au

Bullrush

Thanks for your response, I'll follow up.

Carol

Carolasked

We have just had an electrician install our wynd dc fan (with isolation switch). We, however, cant the remote to operate the fan. What do we need to do?

Mary E

I just put the batteries in the remote and pointed it at the fan and it worked with no problems. And has every time I've used it since. I'd check the batteries if I were you. Are they new, are the in the right way.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Carol, sorry to hear about this - you must be very disappointed. I'm not sure why your remote isn't working but please email service@fanco.com.au and we will look into this for you as soon as we can.

Winneasked

How do you remove light cover

Fran Hansen

Sorry can’t help with that. My fans do not have lights in them. Cheers.

Hi Winne,
P 7 of instructions that came with fan say "Turn anticlockwise to remove and clockwise to tighten the lampshade". Only the plastic cover comes off, not the rim it sits on.

Winne

Thanks for your message, I was trying to turn the rim, all good now, done it.

Get an answer from our members and Fanco Australia representatives