Fanco Urban 2

Fanco Urban 2

See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fanco Australia

• Power

Works brilliantly

Bought 3 of them, professionally installed, work perfectly, . Bright light, adjustable for colour temperature & brightness. Strong fan, 5 step adjustable. Plenty of air flow, steady & quiet. They just work & look good! If anything low is still too strong & moves a lot of air.

Purchased in for $289.

MaggieC
MaggieCPerth, WA

A great buy!

Ordered online and it arrived promptly. A great fan - looks stylish, is quiet and works well. I especially like the bright setting for the light as it enables me to sew at night without problems. Very happy!

Michael OConnell
Michael OConnellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and Great Product

Ordered online and arrived within time frame. Electrician installed the fan and looks great but performs better. Super happy with overall service from Fansonline. I am a fan of them!

Purchased in for $159.

Thanks MIchael

Michelle
Michelle

Noisy fan and terrible post-sales service

Fanco Urban 2 was purchased due to Choice recommendation, as I needed a quiet bedroom fan. It was installed in Autumn 2020. When I needed to use it in early December I noticed it made a loud clicking sound when on anything except the lowest setting. I reported this to Fanco on 11th December, along with a recording of the problem. It took them until 16th February to replace the fan, so I was without a properly working fan all through summer. The replacement has the same problem. Its now 10th March and I’m still waiting for the 2nd replacement. I would never recommend this fan or the company.

Purchased in for $300.

Beth C.
Beth C.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect bedroom fan

Really good fan. Not too loud but super effective. Sleek design even with light - blends in to the room. You can keep the covers on in summer using this fan!

Thanks Beth!

Marianne
Marianne

Better than air conditioning!

Even in this weekend’s Sydney heatwave these fans are fantastic. So quiet and effective. I’ve had my fans for a year now and they are still Worth every cent. Thank you Franco!

Thanks Marianne, that's great news! =D

Shaun
ShaunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great fan, really happy

Really happy with the urban 2 DC with light we had installed in our daughters bedroom, great power and so silent. Only annoying thing is the beep noise every time you push a button on the remote... would be great if there’s a way to turn that noise off!!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
JReekie
JReekieMid North Coast, NSW

Sleek Design

Fabulous Fan - very quiet and circulates the air well. I would recommend this fan to others as it has a very modern and sleek look with a very reasonable price.

Purchased in at Fansonline for $163.90.

Thanks!

Brilliant

We were very pleased with the fan, service and speed of delivery. We had already bought 6 previously so we knew the quality and operation of the fan.
We would buy again from you and highly recommend your business.
Fan is vey quiet and has great airflow.

Purchased in at Online.

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Ela, that's awesome, thank-you for letting us know!

Lesley S.
Lesley S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fan for our back patio

Very happy with this fan. We had it put in ready for when our deck is done. Which will be perfect for next summer.
Very stable with no noise especially with the remote control.

Purchased in at Fansonline.

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks Lesley, looks like the Urban 2 with ABS blades is perfect for your setup!

Scott
ScottSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fans On-line and Franco Urban 2

We recently purchased a Franco Urban 2 ceiling fan for our new home. We had standed included fans in all bedrooms, however we we waiting to install other lighting options in our main bedroom. The ease of ordering, prompt delivery, packaging were all first class. We had our electrician install the fan and it seemed a pretty quick job tapping into the existing power source and then utilising the remote to adjust fan speed, direction and the brightness of the L.E.D. light. The noise (or lack there-of) of the fan is the immediate highlight. When compared to the fans in the other rooms and as supplied by the house builder, the Franco Urban 2 is literally silent.

Purchased in for $369.

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks Scott! Glad to hear that you're so happy with the Urban 2 =)

Fran Hansen
Fran HansenDarwin, NT

Renovation upgrade.

I purchased 4 x Fanco Urban 2 Indoor/Outdoor ABS Blade Ceiling Fans and couldn't be happier! Fans are only 3 speed but perfect for our needs. Was wrapped to find they are Australian made and recommended by Choice. They circulate the air beautifully and are just so very quiet. I love the fact that the blades are a composite material as I was so fed up with metal blades and the rust and paint flakes that chip off the edges. Am so happy with the product that when I move on to the next stage of our renovation I will definitely be purchasing more units. Great product!!

Purchased in at Purchased directly from the Fans On Line store. for $685.

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Fran, thanks so much - we're glad you like them =)

Mary E
Mary EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful, quiet ceiling fan with extra features

I bought the fan a couple of weeks ago and had it installed a little while later. I bought this fan because of it's rating in Choice plus I am super sensitive to noise, and I dislike cool white light. The fan has 5 speeds and the lowest is inaudible but still effective in lower heat situations. The higher speeds work exceptionally well, are audible but not loud. The only sound seems to be that of the wind being generated, not mechanical noise. The fan was the only reasonably priced fan with all the features I wanted: appropriate low noise as mentioned above, DC power, remote control, 3 light settings (including warm white), timer and summer/winter switch on the remote. EXACTLY what I wanted.

Purchased in at Ceiling Fans Warehouse for $369.

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Mary, that's great to hear, thank-you so much!

Great fan

This fan is quiet and works well. It doesn't wobble and looks nice. The remotes work well. The fans have really brightened up the room and have made the bedrooms look more sophisticated.

Thanks very much Jan =)

Margaret
Margaret

Great experience all round

Fans look attractive and modern. They are quiet and could not live without in hot humid weather. Goes all night in the bedroom for sounder sleep. Much better than old fans they replaced.

Thanks Margaret =) We're glad you like it as much as we do

june l.asked

can you please help... I am looking at purchasing 3 Fanco urban 2 with led light (globes included) and extender rods. What is the best price you can give me please - also when could you deliver?

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Hi June, we don't sell direct to the public. For pricing and an estimate of delivery time, we would suggest that you contact your nearest reseller. https://www.fanco.com.au/stockists/

thanks

Lucy
Lucyasked

Is there a way to silence the beep every time you turn on the light? It’s one thing having it beep with every remote button selection, but having it beep when you just switch on the light every time is going to drive our family crazy.

Cathie
Cathieasked

How do I get my Franco origin fan to start working and stop continuing beeping. I have tried resetting it at the wall switch and resetting the remote but It doesn’t start and when I push start on the remote the fan itself continuously beeps. I have also replaced the remote batteries.

Get an answer from our members and Fanco Australia representatives

The Fanco Urban 2 offers a range of options that makes it versatile and popular addition to indoor rooms, during both winter and summer months. It’s available with either an AC motor or more powerful DC motor. The current flow also determines which features are also available, and are listed below.

Fanco Urban 2 with AC motor:

• 3 speed settings
  • Can be integrated with a CCT LED Light or an E27 Light
  • Available in white or brushed aluminium
  • Comes with a 3-speed wall switch, with the option of adding a remote that can switch the fan on/off, change the speed and reverse the blades

Fanco Urban 2 with DC motor:

• 5 speed settings
  • Can be integrated with a CCT LED Light
  • Available in white or brushed chrome
  • Automatically comes with an included remote, which lets you switch the fan and/or the light on and off, adjust the fan speed, dim the lights, or switch from summer to winter mode or vice versa.
CategoryCeiling Fans