Fantastic Furniture Bravo King Bed

Fantastic Furniture Bravo King Bed

Slats worthless

One of the slats was broken out of the box, 5 more broke in the first year of use, bed ends up being taller in the middle due to the flexing of the slats and the rigidity of the middle beam. It seems like a weird design choice. Nothing fits under this bed so it defeats the point of not just having a mattress on a box spring. Low profile beds are great but need a sturdier design. The black transfers to walls if it's too close. Leaving a grey smear that's hard to remove making fabric beds a much better option

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Kyra

KyraSydney

Flimsy structure

I purchased the bravo king in 2015, have only had it for 2.5 years. With normal usage, not misusing it in any way. The bottom middle leg screw bent and snapped just from everyday use which then left the crossbar unsupported, as a result the vertical bar snapped and the horizontal bar bent. I contacted the store I purchased it from and they were rude and said there was nothing they could do. I think it is ridiculous that I have to try and repair the bed myself or buy another bed after only 2.5 years of owning it.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
    Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Okay if you need something cheap

Its alright but the slates keep breaking already replaced 2 of them but i heard another crack. They need to make it steal or better thicker wood. Wouldn't recommend it. Please change the material if its cost abit more but doesn't ave faults better then replacing slate a few times a year

Date PurchasedJul 2016
    Michael

MichaelMelbourne

Easy to assemble but slate is easy to be broken

It's easy to assemble but I think it's because of the curve slats, both my wife and I have some back problem. Plus it's been half year, 1 or 2 slats has been broken. We are now thinking of buying another bed instead. Is there any way to fix it so that it can be flatter?

Date PurchasedJan 2017

D L

D LSydney

Broken in 2 weeks!!

I repaired this 10 time after I purchased.
    It is sh*t!
    Don't buy from this company.

Finally, there is no way to repair for a issue today, i decided to return it.
    Have to buy and assembly a new one!!!!!
    F**k u Fantastic Furniture

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Elisha S

Elisha S

Okay.. but all the slats have broken!

I have this bed in King Size.

SUPER difficult to put together.

I'm moving house again and have found about 40% of the slates have broken in half underneath! Don't know if I have to replace the bed?

Not looking forward to putting it back together again

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Ricky McKnight

Ricky McKnightHeathridge

If you need a bed that will last, don't buy this one.

Fabric is used to hold it all up and together. As soon as you sit on it wrong, it will tear and the bed needs to be replaced. I can't afford a new bed and the shops are shut now anyway, I will be on the floor for a while.

Putting it together was a hassle as well and the slats aren't very strong. The slats are curved and need to be bent to be put into place. Everything about this bed is cheap and not well thought out.

Great for the price

We purchased the. Bravo bed Queen size as a temporary bed for us. Polite quick service at the Richmond store Vic. Bed was delivered on time as promised. Putting it together was simple. It's very comfortable, feels sturdy and looks great.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nat, thanks for your review, that's great to hear! Regards, Brendan & the Fantastic Team

Dani_s

Dani_sAU

pretty good

We bought this bed with a new mattress and it looks really good. Had it about a year and no troubles. the only thing is it's a NIGHTMARE to but together.. the "slats" have to bend into their slots and it took 2 of us a long time and a lot of frustration to get together.
    Looks lovely and modern and is inexpensive
    REALLY hard to put together!

Jenni E.

Jenni E.asked

Where can I get replacement slats for my bravo king bed?

Meg

Megasked

Hi Fantastic Furniture Team,

I have the Bravo bed Queen size (natural linen) on layby until this Friday, however after reading all these reviews I do not feel confident in the quality of the bed, especially as I've just learnt it is made of partical board & is glued & stapled together, & has plastic legs.

Has the bed frame been improved since these reviews were made & what guarantee is there on the frame & also fabric tearing from the seams?

Meg.

Hi Meg,
    There have been no changes to the product and you will have a six year warranty on this bed. You can ask the store that you are purchasing from to show the product before you purchase. Regards Fiona

Robyn Crilly
    Robyn Crilly

If the bed hasn't changed in the last 10 years then I can vouch for it lasting past warranty period. I had the leather look one for 7-8 years, only issue I had was cats clawing the hell out of it and at the end of me owning it when we dismantled it noticed the bracket near bed head was bent and worn. But hey got many years out of it no problem. I'm thinking about buying another soon as I like the height of them and that the animals can't get under the bed easily. Hope this helps.

Amz

Amzasked

Had bought this bed from you guys. moved house thrice..the slats r broken how can I get this fixed... bought this bed from homemaker Preston.. bed is very comfy I love it...what about the slats??
    My email amreetarege@hotmail.com

Thanks Amreeta

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Amreeta, thanks for your question! If you can send us an email with your full name and contact number, we will be able to arrange for the Preston store to contact you directly to assist. Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Annie and the Fantastic team.

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives