Fantastic Furniture Kelly Bunk

Fantastic Furniture Kelly Bunk

M sweet

M sweetAdelaide

Horrible bunk

The only positive thing about this bunk is that it looks nice. It is not a stable bed. It broke with in 6 months. The assembly is a nightmare at least taking it apart was easy as the bed was falling apart already. I would not recommended this bed.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Need an engineering degree

The bunk was hard to put together, too many bits and pieces meant it took over two hours to put together. The bunk is elcheapo for a reason. I'd rather put a trampoline together on my worst day than this piece of junk.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Rana

Rana

Great price for the product

Staff at fantastic furniture was great in helping me find the best product for my budget. They not even nlt find me the right product but also helped me in giving me suggestions for placing it

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rana, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team