Fantastic Furniture Sleeptight

Fantastic Furniture Sleeptight

Single, King Single, Double, Queen

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

HarryGopalLaunceston, TAS

Decent pricing. Found damaged.

Got this for my double bed. As soon as I opened the pack found damage right at the centre of the mattress. They exchanged it for another one. But had to convince sale rep that the pack came with the damage. Maybe thats how they feel about certain customers. Expected better customer service.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
    Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi HarryGopal, thanks for choosing to shop with us. We're sorry to hear your order came damaged. If there's anything we can do to assist, please feel free to get in touch. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Em123Taree

Perfect for the price

We just set up our queen size sleeptight mattress and it was super easy(did it on my own with 2 kids under 3 'helping me') it is nice and firm very supportive. Very happy I went with this mattress and for only $199 it's perfect for our needs!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
    Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Em123, thanks for choosing to shop with us! We're so happy to hear you and your little ones were able to set up your new mattress with such ease. We hope to see you back soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

CJAYFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent, Economical Mattress

Recently we upgraded our daughters single bed to a King single and needed to get a new mattress. After doing some research I found out that delivery cost itself was going to be similar to the cost as the mattress due to the remote location where I live. Found out that the Sleeptight KS was a vacuum packed, rolled up and easily fit in the boot of my car. Price was amazing as well. Very easy to unpack and the mattress ready to go in no time. Word of advice, make sure the mattress is on the bed when removing from the plastic wrapping.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi CJAY, Thanks so much for shopping with us! we are glad to hear we had the perfect mattress for you and we appreciate you sharing your experience. We hope to see you in-store again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

CJAY

You are most welcome. Doing my bit to help the greater community to find the best out there !

Avani

Avaniasked

Hi, I am planning to buy sleep tight rollup / compressed mattress from Fantastic furniture. I would like to get some advise and hear pleasant/ unpleasant experiences from people who have already used that mattress for a while now(longer than 3years).Your recommendations and feedbacks will be highly appreciated and greatly help me in making my decision.

Claire

Claireasked

Is the mattress comfortable to sleep on? Your reviews discuss ease of unpacking more than the quality of the mattress.

HarryGopal

Well it's OK. Towards the side it sags a bit. Top material is very soft so care should be taken as it can tear of easily. Overall good value for money. I use it for my guest room. Not recommended for daily use. Hope my feedback helps :)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Claire! Our Sleeptight mattress features Bonnell springs with a thick foam layer to provide comfort to enhance deep sleep. We recommend taking the time to visit your local Fantastic store to view our range and try them out yourself, as mattresses can be a personal choice. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Em123

I now own 3 of these mattresses I find them great to sleep on- very supportive, but I do recommend using a foam underlay or similar for added softness as they are quite firm.

Mrs Ande

Mrs Andeasked

Just wondering how the Sleeptight mattress is going a couple of months from new? Are you still happy?

Em123

Hi, yes definitely it is still like new it hasn't sagged at all which was my main worry as my husband is 6foot and over 100kg. It is still just as firm as the day we bought it I think.

CJAY

Yes, very happy with the product. we even went and got another for our queen size bed. definitely recommend.

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives