Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Impeccable service and quality

The service Onebed offered was just incredible. We changed delivery dates a few times and they were willing to accommodate our multiple requests. The mattress itself is also extremely comfortable.

Purchased in April 2021.

Ad

King bed sags, support team really unhelpful

I’m barely getting any sleep as the mattress sags in the middle. I tried to contact support about it, and they really didn’t care or seem to be at all helpful. I had to ask them the same question multiple times. They’ve offered a refund which I will shortly accept after my new mattress arrives.

Purchased in February 2021 at Onebed for $750.00.

Joe

JoeHunter Region, NSW

Most comfy mattress I have owned

As a side/tummy sleeper, I was unsure if this was the correct mattress for me, I do tend to toss and turn most of the night.
The quality and quantity of sleep has greatly improved.
Very impressed with the 120 day return, however, I knew from the first night I would not need to return it.
I will be buying another one soon for the spare room.

M Ander

M AnderSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best I've tried

I tried two other mattress in a boxes before OneBed and it's easily my favorite. The others were rock hard and felt unsupportive. Delivery is amazing and mattress is super cosy.

Purchased in April 2021 for $900.00.

paul

paulSydney, NSW

king one bed

good quality product, was exactly what I thought it would be. its only one month in now and I haven't noticed any sagging or defects. sleep quality is good, am using a pillow topper aswell

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,000.00.

Sir Mick

Sir MickDarwin, NT

A pretty good mattress for a fair price

At first I felt the mattress was very firm, however after a week or so I changed the layer and now it seems to be ok. We felt hot a couple of nights and woke up feeling the Matt is pretty hot. However we believe it is the mattress protector we purchased from Target as it has a layer of plastic on it to prevent liquids to go through. After we removed the protector we only had minor heat experiences.

Purchased in April 2021 at One Bed for $650.00.

Lyndsey

LyndseyLaunceston, TAS

AMAZING

The mattress arrived really fast
It was easy to assemble filled out and was really nice and firm but comfy.
I slept really well and am waking up not in pain anymore.
Fantastic product and excellent service can’t recommend enough. So good everyone wants in the bed 4 and 6 years old kids!!!

Purchased in March 2021 for $799.00.

BelCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazing sleep!

The most comfortable mattress I have ever owned ! So supportive to my back and hip as well as my neck, my husband was sceptical but every night he tells me how amazing the mattress is.

Purchased in March 2021 for $900.00.

So amazing, solved our back and neck pain!

The mattress has kept its shape beautifully, firm and supportive. More than worth the price! We have both suffered from pains and I am a very restless sleeper, but our pain doesn't flare up with this mattress and my night kicking no longer disturbs my husband. Winner!

Purchased in March 2021 for $699.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Onebed S.Onebed

We're so glad the Onebed Original is working perfectly for you and your husband, Loretta. ❤

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original compares to other Mattresses

Mattress is too soft and sags

My back hurts after sleeping as it is not firm at all and after lying down for a period of time, the one side where I sleep sags down while the other side is elevated. Not as firm as I was hoping it to be.

Purchased in April 2020 for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Firmness is really a matter of preference. But if the mattress is sagging permanently, you can have us check as this would not be normal. Just email support@onebed.com.au and we'll check it out. Thank you!

Paula R.

Paula R.Perth, WA

Fast delivery

I have t used the mattress yet but delivery and customer service were excellent, they called to confirm the address and it was delivered promptly within a few days. Very happy

Purchased in March 2021 for $800.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad to hear you're happy with the service. We hope you will also be happy with the mattress once you have slept on it. :)

Elliot

Elliot Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome mattress!

Amazing value for money mattress, my partner and I are sleeping better than ever. I'm a light sleeper and am not at all disturbed by any movement on the matress.

Onebed S.Onebed

Zero motion technology is really ultimate solution to light sleepers. Cheers to sleeping better every night, Elliot. ❤

So comfortable!!

The mattress is very comfortable and malleable. My son sleeps better and longer periods of time since having this new mattress. It is great for all sleeping types. Highly recommend this mattress for children.

Onebed S.Onebed

It is definitely comfy and supportive for growing kids. Let us know when you will also get one for yourself. :)

Simply amazing!!!!

The mattress is a quality product from Onebed and is exactly what I wanted! We needed a firm mattress and this one does the magic.
Zero disturbence to the partner and you could adjust the firmness according to your needs.
Looking forward to buy another one for my second king size bed. Highly recommended!

Onebed S.Onebed

Definitely a pleasure for us to gain a Onebed loyalist. We look forward to serving your home with Onebeds. ❤

Very comfortable mattress

This is the best mattress I have ever slept on. It’s so comfortable and good for my back. Thank you!!! I’m happy with this mattress and how it was delivered. Super easy to get out of the box and use. Thank you!

Onebed S.Onebed

Great to know you had an easy time setting this up on your bed, Zeta. Cheers to better sleep! ❤

MikieW

MikieWNorthern Territory

Amazing, ive never sleep so well!!!

its soft and firm at the same time
i like the fact that it has the super lovely firmness that even u move around the other half wont feel it

Purchased in March 2021 at Drugscreen for $799.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

The zero motion technology on the Onebed really is amazing. We hope this is helping you sleep better, Mikie. ❤

og justified

og justifiedPerth, WA

Only a few days, ks single not as firm as I thought it would be.

Purchased in April 2021 for $499.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for sharing your experience. We recommend allowing the mattress to fully settle and your son to adjust to the new mattress. If it doesn't work out, you may return it for a full refund. :)

ShanahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best thing I’ve done is buy this mattress .. my back loves me :)

So comfortable plus helped my sore back get better in the first week!!! I can fall asleep quicker and for longer.. nice and firm so does not loose its shape

Purchased in December 2020 for $800.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Isn't it the best decision to treat yourself with better sleep? So glad you chose Onebed, Shanah! ❤

Shanah

Yes is it! I’ve been recommending it to all my friends and family it’s that’s good :) love my onebed

Becks

BecksGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a bed!

I originally bought a sleeping duck which I thought was one of the best but now I’ve got a one bed I won’t go back. It’s such a great firmness. I like firm, I hate when beds start to sink. One bed is firm which is fantastic, has a bit of a dip after a while of sleeping but springs back up when not on use. I’ve recommended it to everyone I know. Price is fantastic too!! Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Onebed S.Onebed

Amazing to have customers choosing Onebed among other brands. We've certainly positioned our prices to be more affordable in order to make better sleep available to more people. Thank you for the positive review, Becks. ❤

Sian Evans

Sian EvansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t complain for the price BUT it is a very firm mattress even on the softest setting

Purchased in March 2021 for $600.00.