3Onebed Mattress Original

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No

Suzanne Nelson
Suzanne Nelson2 posts
  King Single

BEST SLEEP EVER

I originally had a Onebed double mattress for years then I bought a king single base and mattress elsewhere. Within 2 nights I realised my mistake and ordered a Onebed king single. I wouldn’t have any other mattress, it is perfect summer and winter. Show details
sione t.
sione t.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

The new King bed is incredibly comfortable and provides excellent support for a restful night's sleep. I highly recommend it to anyone in need of a quality mattress. Show details
Mier
Mier

Very happy

Very comfortable and supportive mattress with incredible delivery service, we’re very happy Show details
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Pleasantly supportive and surprised

Great mattress one month in still going strong, firm at first but I have grown to like it, recommended
Melanie
MelanieNew South Wales

A pleasant surprise

I was sceptical at first, but the return policy made me want to give it a try.. on the first morning my partner and I woke up and looked at each other, "that was the best sleep I can remember having." neither of us expected it to be THIS comfortable! it's only been a couple of months, but it's just as comfortable as when we first got it.
I did think that the tool they give you to open the packaging wasn't amazing though.
vee
vee
  Fair Incentive Double

It’s great, but not perfect - would still recommend though

I have been sleeping quite well with my new mattress. I love that I have choice or option to change the firmness level. It arrived quickly too, which was great because I don’t know if my poor back could’ve waited any longer for a new mattress. It did take a few days to fully decompress, I waited almost a week before it took its full shape. I did notice the top layer of the mattress (the one where you can flip to change firmness level) doesn’t measure the same size as the piece under it. It’s off by maybe 2-3cm. Not a huge deal to me, it might be for others but the mattress does its job and is quite comfortable nonetheless. Show details
Chloe K.
Chloe K.

Dreamy!

Such a grounding mattress! I wake up after a deep sleep with a clear head and well recovered body.
As a side sleeper, I’ve had issues with traditional spring mattresses and shoulder pain - with Onebed I’ve not had to give it a second thought! Show details
tavia
tavia

love it

this mattress is the best one i’ve slept on!
i think the rest of my family will also be upgrading to the one bed mattress after experiencing mine ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ Show details
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Solid

Loved the free delivery and ease of set up
Notice edges are still sagging just a bit but other than that its a great mattress!
Justin
Justin3 posts
  Fair Incentive King

A 2-Month Review (newly married)

The buying from the website and payment method were pretty easy to navigate and complete. Delivery was quite convenient as well (mattress in a box, straight to your door).

Setting up was pretty easy as well (open from box, take out plastic and allow the mattress to fluff up).

We've had the mattress for a couple of months and it has been pretty good - it is firm (as we ordered), and so far, it feels clean.

My only concern is that the edge seems a bit weak - feels a little slouchy. Aside from that, it's a pretty good mattress.

Then again, it has only been a couple of months ✌️

4.3/5 Show details

Isup Din Miya
Isup Din MiyaSydney, NSW

Happy Sleeps

Had a king single for 3 years and had to have a queen mattress from onebed as I cannot find my peace in any other mattresses. Show details
Tee Roy
Tee Roy
  Queen

Great for sore backs

Took a few nights to get used to, but i haven't woken up with a sore lower back since using it. I use the firmest option which is new to me, but overall I am very happy with my purchase and the comfort level of the matress. Show details ·  1
Bailey G.
Bailey G.

Love it!

The mattress was delivered the next day with zero hassles, the box was in perfect condition and the unpacking process was a breeze! The mattress is super comfy and is the right firmness / softness for my back!!! I don’t toss and turn anymore and have deep sleeps all the way through the night without getting hot or cold! Have already recommended this company to my friends Show details ·  1
Arp
Arp

The best sleep ever

We love the product. It does help in getting a comfortable sleep at night. Show details ·  1
Nick G.
Nick G.

Great experience, great mattress

I got the double mattress and pillow, and I have to say I couldn’t be more happy with both the experience in delivery, and my night sleeps now. Would absolutely recommend Show details ·  1

Jodie F.
Jodie F. · Mattress Original

What body weight does the mattress support.

Hasti T.
Hasti T. · Original King

Hi , I would like to know the exact measurement of one-bed king size mattress? thank you

Mat
Mat · Original Queen

Are your mattresses latex free? I have an allergy

See all Onebed Mattress Original questions

Features:

• The Onebed Mattress Original is 10” thick and offers medium to firm support.
  • A latex top layer helps maintain a cool and breezy flow of air cycling through the mattress’ surface, while transferring heat away from your body.
  • It has zero motion transfer thanks to the combination of latex and memory foam, so you can sleep without being disturbed by a partner’s tossing and turning.
  • The mattress is designed to be resilient and spring back in place after a load is taken off of it, giving it a perfect level of bounce.
  • Everyone has their own idea of what a ‘perfect’ mattress is, which is why you can customise and adjust the layers of this mattress until it feels right for you.
  • This product comes with a 15-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that the mattress was firm and supportive, with some saying that it helped relieve a bit of back and shoulder pain they had.
  • They also said that the mattress hadn’t sagged for them, and noted that it had a durable build.
  • Reviewers sharing the bed also said that they couldn’t feel their partner’s movements during the night and vice versa.
Compare all Onebed Mattress Original listings
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Onebed Mattress Original King4.6
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $1,350$1,560$1,250$1,000
Type Latex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory Foam
FirmnessCustomisable, Firm, Medium and Medium FirmCustomisable, Firm, Medium and Medium FirmCustomisable, Firm, Medium and Medium FirmCustomisable, Firm, Medium and Medium Firm
SizeQueenKingDoubleKing Single
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Awards 2018, 2019, 2023 and 20242018, 2019, 2023 and 20242018, 2019, 2023 and 20242018, 2019, 2023 and 2024