Onebed Mattress Original

Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...
4.7 from 1,190 reviews

So supportive!

Budget friendly, super comfy, easy handling, great delivery, perfect.
Really surprised with the ease of this purchase! Simply click, pay, and a few weeks later it arrives on your doorstep! Amazing.

Sigrid

SigridGippsland, VIC

So comfy

I was skeptical at first when my sister-in-law told me about her Onebed mattress. I didn't believe a bed that came in a box could be as comfy as my current expensive mattress. My husband and I wanted to upgrade to a king from a queen and purchased our Onebed mattress when the sale was on. It is really comfy and I have been sleeping fantastically. My husband has a bad back and he hasn't had any twinges since sleeping on our new mattress (hasn't stopped his snoring however).

Ferris W.

Ferris W.South East Queensland, QLD

perfect mattress with great comfort!!

Its such a great mattress so much beyond my expectation! I accidentally lied back my old old mattress the other days and it gave me so much back pain! I will never get any other mattress ever again !

Purchased in October 2019 for $799.00.

Fee86

Fee86Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very disappointed - terrible customer service

Incredibly disappointed. I researched this mattress and purchased it on behalf of my elderly parents, choosing the OneBed above other "boxed mattress" options. My mother was then contacted and advised that due to her location (2 and half hours from capital city, and by no means remote) that she would be required to pay an additional $50 in freight. I was outraged to hear this given the "Free Shipping Australia wide" is stated on the website with no conditions. My mother, confused, paid the additional freight but advised via return email that she was unhappy with this. Her money was taken and there was no further response from OneBed re: her concern. I am outraged and will be taking this further.

Jarrod F.

Jarrod F.Gippsland, VIC

Amazing bed, super comfortable, great price

Bought as first ever new mattress, super comfy. Perfect balance of firm and soft. Have never slept better and have recommended to many friends to buy as a new mattress

Purchased in August 2019.

Loving Onebed

We were skeptical at first, but so glad we took a chance on Onebed and every night since has been blissful. Onebed has transformed our sleeping experience. Amazing. Regenerating. Wake up with OneBed.

Purchased in October 2019 at Onebed for $795.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Simply life-changing! Love your review, Greg! :)

Lachlan S.

Lachlan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Will never use another mattress!

My Onebed mattress is the most comfortable mattress my partner and I have ever slept on! It has kept its shape and form perfectly after 2 years of use. I also just recently purchased a king size Onebed mattress to upgrade my queen size, so all my future guests can experience the Onebed sleeping experience!

Purchased in November 2017 for $850.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft
Onebed S.Onebed

Awesome to get feedback on a 2 year old Onebed mattress. Plus the purchase of another one--what more can we ask for?! :) Thank you for the excellent review, Lachlan!

A decision that has made sleeping so much more enjoyable.

The onebed was an amazing investment. Nice and firm with plenty of support. Our old mattress used to give us aches and pains but now with the new onebed mattress every sleep is perfect.

Well worth a try!

Sleeping PositionFront
Onebed S.Onebed

A good mattress is definitely a good investment. Happy that you've made yours with us, Anthony! Thank you for the review! :)

Jess

JessPerth, WA

fantastic mattress

I've bought two Onebed mattresses now. A double for my eldest son, and a king single for my younger son. Both the boys said it took 2 or 3 nights to adjust to the new feeling of the bed, but since then they have both said that they are sleeping heaps better. They like the soft yet firm feeling of the bed and enjoy the lighter design which makes putting sheets on it much easier.

Purchased in October 2019 at OneBed for $750.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Wow! An entire family using and loving their Onebed mattresses! <3 Thank you for your support and review, Jess! :)

Best mattress ever

Sleeping better than ever. Weve kept it as delivered as medium form. Best of all my partner doesnt wake up when I roll over through the night. Will be upgrading the spare bed too

That's amazing to hear! We always love feedback from happy, loyal customers! <3

Too easy

Easy to fall asleep and hard to leave. Hands down the best purchase I've made for my health. I now always get a good night sleep and find that I take it for granted, especially because setup was like 10 seconds

Onebed S.Onebed

Agree with you--the hardest part about owning a Onebed is the trouble of getting out of bed because you never really want to! :D So glad you're loving your Onebed, Elisha! :)

Lisa R.

Lisa R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing mattress

The best value and most comfortable mattress i have purchased. Have had the best sleep since changing to the OneBed mattress from an innerspring mattress. No more waking up with a sore back or neck.

Purchased at OneBed Website for $750.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Woohoo! Proud of you for taking the big leap and change from the mattress that you're used to a totally different one. Definitely the best decision, Lisa. :)

Quite comfortable and affordable

This mattress was surprisingly comfortable and a good value overall. Looking forward to seeing how it goes, also purchased the pillows as well which are adjustable and comfortable. Worth giving it a go.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to hear that the mattress and pillows are working out well for you. Thank you for the review, Anthony! :)

Kev WalkerNorth Queensland, QLD

Very Very Firm

We have found this mattress to be very firm, much more so than we believed from the description & reviews. I-husband am OK with the mattress, & I'm getting used to it. My wife cannot get comfortable when lying on her side-that is her usual sleeping position, she can however find some comfort on her back, but she can't sleep at all well in that position. She likens the mattress when lying on her side to a slab of timber. We are today going to put on a mattress topper to see if there is improvement. We are a married couple 69 & 74 years old. we hope we can get used to it!

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
Kev Walker

Thanks for the reply, I wonder if you can provide info about changing the layer, I thought it came with the softest setup? Certainly if it can be made softer, we would like to have a go. Regards, Kev.

Onebed S.Onebed

We'll have one of our team members call you and guide you. :)

Shawna F.South East Queensland, QLD

Mattress was really hard cause back issues

Purchased in September 2019 for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Discomfort Yes
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Kirstin

Kirstin

A good night's sleep

I was able to fall asleep pretty easily on my OneBed mattress. It doesn't take too long to get used to. I've also noticed my partner snores less when paired with the adjustable bed base from OneBed.

December 5th 2019 Update: A good night's sleep on my OneBed

My OneBed mattress provides the perfect amount of support to help me fall asleep with no problems. I've also noticed my partner doesn't snore as much especially with my adjustable bed base which is also provided by OneBed.

Onebed S.Onebed

So happy that you are loving your Onebed mattress AND Onebed adjustable bed frame too! We just LOVE happy and loyal Onebed customers like you, Kirstin! :)

Jake

JakeWestern District, VIC

Takes some getting used to.

Good delivery. Harder mattress than expected. A little discomfort at first when getting used to it. We changed to the medium configuration after a few weeks, which is softer but not a lot. The top two layers could be thicker allowing more comfortable side sleeping but it is good for back sleeping. Not as thick as our previous mattresses so we are now lower to the ground than I would like. I would like a medium soft version, but it has really good support as is.

Purchased in September 2019 for $750.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Discomfort Yes
Perceived FirmnessHard

This product is excellent. We are using it for a month and are happy with this

This product is comfortable and support my back. I have felt that this is the right one for people.
We like to sleep on this bed every day. Can give it five stars for now. Happy to have it in my house.

Sleeping PositionFront
Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to have your review, Jacky! We also do believe that we have designed a bed that is the right one for most people! Cheers to better sleep on your Onebed! :)

Great mattress!

Great mattress! Im a side sleeper and this mattress works great for my neck and back. The price was super reasonable and it shipped out really quickly too which was awesome.

Purchased in September 2019 at Onebed for $750.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Onebed totally gives the best value for money! Thanks for the positive review, teg! :)

David L.

David L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfortable

Very easy to handle and install. Good support providing a very comfortable nights sleep. Looks like we should get many years of restful nights on this mattress. I would feel quite confident in recommending to others.

Purchased in September 2019 at On line for $750.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

You can definitely enjoy the Onebed for years to come! We have made customers happy over the years and are happy to have you on board with us. Thank you for the recommendation, David! :)