Onebed Mattress

Three weeks in and I’m still not 100% sure

Mattress was initially a little too firm for my liking, still persisting in hope of getting used to it. Amazingly supportive though, no partner roll together whatsoever.
Materials seem like good quality, so far no sign of wear!

Perceived FirmnessHard
Hi Toni! Sometimes adjusting the feel of the new bed does take a bit longer. The Onebed also comes with interchangeable layers. You can try the 2nd/blue layer as that will be the softer setting. :)

No regrets, stoked with the outcome

I moved out of home and needed a mattress. Ordering from one bed was perfect. The box was easy to take apart and unwrapping was a fun experience! Ive owned mine for almost a year now and have had no worries with it! It is a firmer mattress but it has been fantastic nonetheless, hardly disturbs my partner when I toss and turn. WHEN I NEED TO BUY A NEW MATTRESS, ILL BE COMING BACK! :)

Purchased in October 2018.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessHard
We'd love to have you back, Jake! Haha. So good to hear that you've had the best time with Onebed, from ordering to unpacking and sleeping on the mattress of course! <3

Very surprised!

I was very concerned when we first received our mattress as it was a lot firmer than our previous one. But from the first night I’ve had a great sleep, no more back pain and a month later it is still in exactly the same condition as when we bought it. And the dog couldn’t wait to get it upstairs before lying on it!

Purchased in August 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Your fur baby looks perfectly content in his spot! We wish you many nights of happy sleep on the Onebed, Kelly! :)

This is perfect , I love it

This is so good , before I have lazy bed which is from same company, I totally love the both one bed and lazy bed keep it up guys . Thank you

Purchased in September 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack
Discomfort Yes
Thank you for the kind words and the positive review, Giridhar! :)

Unexpectedly amazing

When unrolling the bed I wasn’t filled with confidence... until I laid on top of it. Really cosy and comfortable without forgoing support. I didn’t expect such quality from a box! Ive noticed I can finally able to sleep through the night too!

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium
We're glad that you took the leap with Onebed and that you're sleeping better, Sarah! You've definitely made the right choice, perfect balance of comfort and support. :)

Perfection!!! KIDNEY transplant has given me lower back issues - however this mattress is so supportive and comfortable.

Excellent... Love it, so comfortable and very supportive. My husband and I have been having the best nights sleep in years. Thank you One bed!! Actually waking up refreshed now

Purchased in September 2019 for $780.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we're happy to hear that you are having the best sleep on your Onebed. :) Wishing you a fast recovery!

Love my mattress best I have had

No aches or pain anymore just a great nights sleep.I have now found my dream mattress. Took me a few sleeps to get used to it. I love the mattress

Purchased in August 2019 for $700.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Happy to know that you were able to adjust to the Onebed easily, Tracey. Cheers to better sleep every night! :)

Best Mattress I’ve ever owned

The mattress is supportive and comfortable. I am a new mum so quality sleep is very important and I’m glad I chose OneBed. I love the option to adjust the firmness too. Delivery was quick and the product was good value!

Perceived FirmnessHard
Sleep is definitely precious to new mums! Awesome to hear that the Onebed is helping you get better rest! Wishing you you and your little one many nights of quality sleep, Micaela. <3

It's very good, if you are looking for some firm mattress. This is what I was looking for

I am in a habit of sleeping on firm mattress and this is what I was looking for. My wife has a back pain problem and not she is very happy with the product, as this mattress has helped her with nice sleep.

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Glad to hear that the Onebed is the right mattress for you and your wife, Preetam! :)

Found the mattress to be firm but still soft enough to be cosy comfortable

Comfortable, returns to it's shape, I have not woken stiff or sore, I have slept better on this Mattress, it gives extra support, and appears longer than standard Queen beds.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Our queen mattress is standard Australian size at 153x203cm. We are pleased that you are having better sleep with the Onebed, Joey! :)

Good buy - would recommend

My partner and I are both fond of firm/hard mattresses - the 'firm' option hits the balance between comfortable and firm perfectly.
I wouldn't say it's been a miracle cure for my back pain, but it's a huge improvement on the old saggy spring mattress we'd previously slept on.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
We're happy to hear that you've made use of the interchangeable layers and finding the best firmness option for you. Hopefully with time, the Onebed will be able to help more with your back pain as it has done for others. Thank you for the review, Megan! :)

It’s great !

The mattress is very comfortable, supportive on my body.
Easy to transport great for moving. I’d like to recommend to people who likes a firm mattress . Love my sleep more

Purchased in July 2019 for $500.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard
Good sleep doesn't have to be too expensive! Happy to hear that you are loving sleeping on the Onebed, Nikita! :)

Onebed Queen mattress

Three weeks in and going that well we went back and got the pillows! Hard to see how any other mattress can compete on price and comfort. Enjoying a better quality of sleep.

Purchased in July 2019 at On line for $750.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard
It is our goal to provide great sleep to customers without breaking the bank. Glad to hear you are finding great value with your Onebed mattress and pillows, Michael! :)

Love it!!

The mattress is completely supportive and moulds around me each time I lay down or move whilst asleep. It has changed my quality of sleep incredibly, I now feel like I’ve actually slept. I’ve only had it for a short time but so far so good!! So glad I took the risk and got one.

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,060.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Onebed has the perfect balance of comfort and support for the best sleep ever. Thank you for the review, Emma! :)

Happy with purchase so far

After a few weeks of sleeping on it getting used to it. haven’t had as many back issues and actually think I slept the best I had in years the other night. Seems really durians well made. Really fast delivery

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived FirmnessHard
Sometimes, bodies just need more time to adjust to the feel of the new mattress but once you've achieved that, you will be able to have better sleep, every single night! Thank you for sharing your experience, Julia! :)

Amazing!

The bed is amazing! It helped my husband sleep well after a long and tiring day at work. He's usually sore and has body pains when he wakes up in the morning but not with this bed! It worked like a charm! Definitely bragging this mattress with our friends and they all are jealous!

Purchased in July 2019 at Lazybed for $550.00.

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Awww, you are such a sweet couple! :) Happy that the Onebed has been the answer to the aches and pains! Thank you for recommending the Onebed, Krissy! We truly appreciate it! <3

Great new mattress.

Our old Mattress was getting past its prime and giving us a niggley sore back/hips each morning, I looked at all the alternatives and the Onebed looked to be a great choice as the three layers and the ability to change the firmness.
Our back/hips pain disappeared and restful nights sleeps ever since, one very happy wife later.
I cannot feel my wife move around, very comfortable.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Onebed really is the complete package--interchangeable layers, zero motion technology and the comfiest sleep ever! And a happy wife is always makes for better sleep, every night! :)

Amazing!! Best sleep in a long time.

Was very undecided on buying a mattress online, but with the free return I thought what have I got to lose... well from waking up with back pain most nights and restful sleep, to no more pain and the best nights sleep iv had in a long time I am glad I did, I also got the pillows and now my bed is like heaven. I am in love!!

Perceived FirmnessMedium
The Onebed mattress and the pillows is like cookies and milk--a match made in heaven! Just the perfect combination for the most amazing sleep ever! <3

Fantastic delivery and so far so good

Happy with the mattress so far! Seems nice and firm but comfortable still! Would recommend to anyone looking for a new mattress!! What have you got to lose really by giving it a try!

Discomfort Yes
Perceived FirmnessHard
Totally agree with you, Bec! With our risk-free trial, you've got nothing to lose from trying the bed. If you do not like it, let us know within 125 nights and you can return for a full refund. Most customers never even find the need to return! ;)

Trust the reviews. It is very good.

I too was dubious about the claims but so far at just over 6 months and sleep is great and comfortable. My lower back pain has pretty much gone since sleeping on this mattress. Partner disturbance close to none. If this stands the test of time then I will definitely be buying another one in 10 years.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
We're really happy to hear that the Onebed has steadily helped your sleeping comfort and back pain over time. We really appreciate the trust and recommendation, Mike! :)