Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Onebed

Pros

Firm and supportive
Not prone to sagging
Can't feel partner's movements

NJP
NJPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good!

At first I thought it was a bit too firm. Either I have got used to it or it has softened a bit. My back and neck no longer hurts. My last bed was waaay too soft and I basically slept in a fluffy ditch with zero support. Now I have support up to the eyeballs!

Purchased in February 2022.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Asad M.
Asad M.

Excellent product - highly recommended

Purchased this after going through several online reviews of both OneBed and its several other competitors. Have a chronic lower back pain issue and the better half also has intermittent issues with neck and shoulder pains. The mattress works as intended - firm but flexible enough and provides great back support during the night. No complaints whatsoever.

Purchased in March 2022 for $750.

Simran
SimranCoombs 2611, ACT

Love it❤️

We do have a king mattress from onebed bought 2 years ago and it’s going well. After my delivery i needed to sleep in baby’s room and we went with onebed without any thought and we are happy with it. So far no sagging so hopefully it will be the same quality as our older one. Really love this mattress as it supports my back so well.

Purchased in March 2022 for $450.

Ricardo G.
Ricardo G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just one night on this mattress was enough to start healing my back pain.

This mattress is incredibly good, the 3 different firmness settings will fit any person's needs.
I was having a terrible back pain from sleeping on a cheap spring mattress, but from the first night sleeping on the Onebed, my back started feeling much better. Also, the delivery was so quick,the next business day.

Purchased in March 2022 at Onebed for $599.

Good value for money

Bought this mattress as my last mattress was a full latex one and I felt this might be similar. It is very firm even on the softest option, esp with an electric blanket and mattress protector on it. I think it's only without anything that it feels medium or softish. However despite my old mattress being rated PLUSH I am sleeping well on it. Zero Motion Transfer is accurate. If I decide in a few months that it needs to be softer I'll purchase a topper or a woollen top electric blanket. My only complaint is that the removable cover is really thin on top. I think a tiny bit of padding might help it.

Purchased in May 2022 for $590.

Super simple setup, quite impressed with quality and comfort!

Delivery was quick and easy, setup was super simple and quality and comfort is very impressive. I love the feel and the no motion transfer! It's very easy to recommend as it has a premium feel but at a discounted price compared to most other mattress brands out there.

Purchased in April 2022 for $627.

James F.
James F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good.

I'm a little under two months into my Onebed mattress experience and while I haven't noticed any dramatic improvement in my sleep quality, I have been transitioning from being a belly sleeper to a back sleeper and have found this changeover easier with the new mattress. I also appreciate the firmness of the Onebed mattress, particularly given it is also far lighter than my previous mattress.

Purchased in March 2022 for $690.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Jodie D.
Jodie D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

returned another - OneBed was the best

We first purchased another brand of "mattress in a box"... but my back was killing me within weeks. So we returned it. I was reluctant to try another boxed mattress... but thought to give OneBox a try (could return it too if my back got worse). To my delight - my back pain disappeared! I've had restful sleep and no aches and pains. Love the ability to change the hardness too. An added bonus is that it was cheaper than the first one we bought! We will not be returning the OneBox mattress. Recommend to try it.

Purchased in March 2022 for $690.

Kyle
KyleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Inexpensive luxury

Insanely comfortable, bought a topper too which makes it even more enjoyable to sleep on. Sleeping through the night for first time in years. Highly recommend all buying a OneBed!

Purchased in March 2022 for $900.

Sam m
Sam mSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Mattress

The mattress is super comfortable, has been great for my back and that has led to better sleep. The mattress seems very durable and hasn't lost any shape, I would recommend their mattress topper as well if you enjoy a soft sleep like me.

Changed our life !

We purchased the king size after a recommendation from our friends after complaining of back pain and poor sleep. From night one our sleep improved, our pain improved and we were happier. We couldn't believe something as simple as a decent mattress could change our quality of life. The price was cheaper than our old double bed (we purchased a king!) and it was delivered straight to our front door within days. We have been recommending this bed to our friends and family and will continue to do so. Thank you OneBed!

Rebecca
RebeccaPerth, WA

Bed mattress I've owned

Bought a king a few months ago but had to leave it where it was. Just bought a queen for myself and a double for my son as their delivery is quick and their comfort is second to none.

Purchased in March 2022 for $699.

Gillian
GillianPerth, WA

Great bed, great service

We purchase a Onebed for our holiday house after reading the reviews online and have been very happy with it. Even thought we live in WA and ordered during the floods on the east coast, our bed arrived promptly and we were even given a discount on the courier. Very happy with the bed :-)

Purchased in February 2022 for $900.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We're glad it has been a happy and easy experience from ordering to delivery, Gillian. ❤

Loses firmness and foam layers start to sag badly.

Purchased in December 2021 for $1,200.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Hi Matthew, the request to return was a month after the trial ended already. However, our mattresses have warranty against any sagging. Please do send us the photos needed so we can assess. Thank you.

Vaughan M.
Vaughan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best mattress ever!

This mattress is by far the best I’ve ever had, and I’ve had back issues for many years. In fact it’s my second Onebed mattress - my last one was only 6 months old and when I moved I put it at my son’s place for storage while I was away. He decided to sleep on it and didn’t want to give it back as it helped with his back pain too. The first thing I did was order another one. I am a big fan of this mattress.

Purchased in March 2022 at Onebed for $628.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Ecstatic to hear how your family loves the Onebed mattress, Vaughan. Thank you for choosing Onebed every time. ❤

greg m.
greg m.asked
Mattress Original

hi howdo i order my mattress firm please

Erin J
Erin Jasked
Mattress Original

Hi there, I have a lazybed mattress i purchased approx 5 years ago, it’s now sagging quite a lot and causing back pain, do onebed cover the warranty? I believe onebed bought them out? Thanks.

rahul k.asked
Original King

Can I compress the mattress to original packaging form as I need to move and would like to take the mattress along? If it is possible is there any chance it will be damaged?

Daisy
Daisy

I think you would struggle to decompress the mattress again unless you put it in a vacuum bag

rahul k.

I can take professional help if it is an option. Hard to find a vacuum bag this size though :)

See all Onebed Mattress Original questions

Get an answer from our members and Onebed representatives

Features:

• The Onebed Mattress Original is 10” thick and offers medium to firm support.
  • A latex top layer helps maintain a cool and breezy flow of air cycling through the mattress’ surface, while transferring heat away from your body.
  • It has zero motion transfer thanks to the combination of latex and memory foam, so you can sleep without being disturbed by a partner’s tossing and turning.
  • The mattress is designed to be resilient and spring back in place after a load is taken off of it, giving it a perfect level of bounce.
  • Everyone has their own idea of what a ‘perfect’ mattress is, which is why you can customise and adjust the layers of this mattress until it feels right for you.
  • This product comes with a 15-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that the mattress was firm and supportive, with some saying that it helped relieve a bit of back and shoulder pain they had.
  • They also said that the mattress hadn’t sagged for them, and noted that it had a durable build.
  • Reviewers sharing the bed also said that they couldn’t feel their partner’s movements during the night and vice versa.
Compare all 5 Onebed Mattress Original
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$799.00$899.00$1,099.00
Type Latex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory Foam
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMedium
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness26 cm26 cm26 cm26 cm
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Onebed Mattress Original