Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Ergoflex

Pros

Helps relieve pressure points
Both comfortable and supportive
Doesn't retain heat

Megan
Megan

Took the plunge to try something different and so glad we did!

I thought it would take a few nights to get used to…but nope slept like a baby the first night! My husbands back has improved and I think my quality of sleep is better. The only negative is the smell of the mattress takes a while to subside.

This is just right!

Purchased in for $1,100.

Lakshmi
LakshmiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best mattress I've ever had

I looked up lots of different mattresses in a box companies when I moved to Australia. I decided to go with ErgoFlex as they had the most experience and seemed the most technically sound, and I was not wrong. This mattress is AMAZING! I can't feel my husband roll around on the other side of the bed and I have never slept better. I wanted a mattress with the right firmness for a sore back - and my back feels great too. You can't go wrong with ErgoFlex! It's been a month and I've noticed no sagging. Tip - get the mattress protector too.

Good quality, comfortable mattress

Mattress is firm, comfortable and doesn’t sag or dip when you lie on it. Happy with my purchase. Thanks.

• Adjustment PeriodDays

Definitely recommend!

The mattress is amazing. It’s a little bit more expensive compared to other boxed mattresses out there but in my opinion, it’s definitely worth it!! My partner and I both love it.

Shifa S.
Shifa S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the best investments I've made!

The mattress is firm yet takes shape of your sleeping position which makes for a comfortable night's sleep. I'm extremely fussy with mattresses and pillows as I suffer from lower back pain and did myself a favour and bought the bundle (mattress, mattress protector and pillows). The pillows are stars in their own right and compliment not just my restful sleep but the mattress too! Highly recommend!
Ps. Great customer service too!

Purchased in for $1,359.87.

Stephen Simmons
Stephen SimmonsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

My third Ergoflex

I don't think you can beat these mattresses. My first is with my daughter as I changed house and could not fit a king bed. I then bought a double which is now with my son because I moved again and bought another king. Me and my children love these mattresses. I have slept on Tempura also but like Ergoflex better.
My first mattress my daughter now has is over 8 years old and still has many years left in it.

Steve

• Sleeping PositionSide

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
D. Paterson
D. Paterson

Great mattress

The mattress does everything that I wanted. It is firm but not hard and molds to the sharp of your body which has stop the pressure points I use to get. It is very warm once your body has heated it up and retains the heat better than my old mattress. Not sure how this will go in summer but in winter it is great. It has a different feel to an innerspring mattress but you get use to that very quickly. Delivery was very quick. Would recommend this product and company to anyone looking for a memory foam mattress.

Purchased in for $1,150.

suzieq1810
suzieq1810AU

Fast delivery and now we sleep well

I find it is very supportive - I have had 2 spinal surgeries and I have no pain in the mornings anymore.
I sleep very soundly and warmly - it is winter and very cold where I live so will see what summer brings.
Seems very durable and no sagging but early days

Purchased in for $1,213.

Carey
CareyCurtin 2605, ACT

Wonderful restful, comfortable mattress

The mattress is both comfortable and supportive. Until I slept on my Ergoflex mattress I tossed and turned and had a very restless sleep. This is a now a thing of the past, love my Ergoflex.

Purchased in for $1,600.

Love my new bed

Thanks to the ergo flex team. Great service and the installation crew were amazing! From the first night we noted improved sleep and no more aches and pains! Highly recommend!

Marsattack1
Marsattack1Wimmera, VIC

The best mattress ever!

This is the second Ergoflex mattress I have purchased and they are just wonderful! Memory foam has made my life so much better as I sleep so comfortably, without any aches and pains like most other mattresses because it fits with my shape. And much more affordable than other memory foam mattresses. This latest upgrade is even better as it doesn't get as hot as previously. Amazing! So happy with my Ergoflex

Find out how Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Best mattress we've ever had.

Has a very nice balance between being comfortable and supportive. My partner and I have both had improved sleep since day one. It is thinner than our previous innerspring, which is also a good thing. Can't comment on durability as we have only had it for six weeks.

• Incentivised Review No

Fast delivery and the best mattress we have ever had!

The ordering process was simple and the delivery was quick. We tried many different mattresses before buying the Ergoflex, including Tempur and the Ergoflex is just as good at a fraction of the cost.

Purchased in for $1,500.

Paul
PaulMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service, good mattress

This is the second Ergoflex mattress that I have purchased. After 11 years, the old one was far from worn out. In fact it still looked near new & we gave it to a local charity. So it may well give someone else many years of comfort yet. The new one feels much the same, which is a good thing. Whilst the Ergoflex mattress is very comfortable, & has many advantages over any other spring mattress that I have over the past 76 years, especially when the price is compared with conventional fare. I cannot claim that it is a cure-all for my lower back pain.
Overall, if you are considering this type of mattress, I would say that the Ergoflex is an excellent choice.

Purchased in for $1,200.

maureen
maureenasked
Memory Foam Mattress

what is the weight to lift a queen size ergoflex memory foam mattress and also the weight to lift king size

Rosalind60
Rosalind60
Ergoflex
Matthew W.ErgoflexSend a private message

Hi Maureen, thank for your question. The queen size mattress weighs 39kgs and the king size 41kgs. Please do let us know if we can help further.

Janine
Janineasked
Memory Foam Mattress

Can you use an electric blanket with this mattress? I had heard that you could use one on a lower temperature with some memory foam mattress's

Spinal Stenosis asked
Memory Foam Mattress

Are the sides of this mattress firm? We bought an expensive bed by Sleepmaker and within 18 months the mattress started to collapse on the top of side walls. It had a 10 year warranty that made no difference. The base was slat and when we removed the mattress to take photos of how wooden slats had started to come through. Their bed specialist said it was caused by an outside force.The mattress was 30 cms high very heavy and never removed except for a photo they wanted taken.The mattress had to be rotated not turned over. I am wondering what outside force could have that when a heavy mattress is always on top of the slat base. They did everything to put us off making a claim for repair or replacement or refund. They decided to do a repair I don't know if the choice was mine or theirs to make but they chose to repair. It was returned with a list of repairs they did that I had no idea were a problem. However they did not repair the problem that they were supposed to do. When we got it back the side walls were no different. What were they playing at. We had a 10 year warranty plus I took out product care at extra cost to me for another 3 years. Has anyone else had this problem with Sleepmaker beds? We have a very expensive king size bed with about 18 months use and the useless mattress has sides that have no support.It is dangerous sit on the side and you will slip off as I found out. The sales person told us it was the best bed as I explained I have an incurable back condition.
has anyone ever had the same kind of problem?

Product_Reviewer
Product_Reviewer

I found the sides to be firm when you sit on it, unlike tempur (soft) where when you sit, the mattress sinks. I am light, weigh approx 45 kilos. The ergoflex (king single) also bounces back to shape quickly.

See all Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress questions

Get an answer from our members and Ergoflex representatives

Mattress materials

The use of open-cell memory foam allows for a more airy structure, which is distributed throughout the mattress. This is more cooling and comfortable than closed-cell technology, which can give an insulating effect, making the mattress retain heat.

Ergoflex states that this mattress is hypoallergenic and antimicrobial, making it asthma and allergy-friendly, and resistant to dust mites.

Here are what each of the three layers of the mattress are made made from:

• The outer cover: Designed with Tencel, this natural material provides a soft and highly breathable surface.
  • Top layer of the mattress: This is made of 9cm high-density visco-elastic memory foam. Memory foam contours to your sleeping position, and results in minimal partner disturbance.
  • The middle layer is a 5cm ‘airflow layer’ that allows for temperature regulation. The memory foam is designed with gaps for cool air to flow through. This helps to facilitate more comfortable sleep, especially in warmer weather.
  • The mattress foundation is made from a 9cm high-resilient foam base.

Sizes available

Available in the following sizes: single, long single, single single, double, queen and king.

Points of praise

• Reviewers reported that the Ergoflex 5G Mattress worked fantastically to relieve pressure points. Sleepers felt relief in various parts of their bodies, including their back, hips and knees.
  • This mattress offered excellent comfort and support, which allowed reviewers to fall asleep easily at night.
  • Reviewers reported that this mattress helped them stay cool and dry throughout the night, and didn’t retain heat or make them toss and turn.
  • Thanks to the memory foam construction, sleepers were often able to slumber peacefully, without any partner disturbance.
Compare all 6 Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleLong SingleKing SingleDouble
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness23 cm23 cm23 cm23 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Release date

5,231 reviews
Ad
Official Website
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2020. Learn more

Other Mattresses

5,231 reviews
Ad
Official Website

David

The heaviest cloud in the world. Highly recommended.

by David on 16 Aug 2022
I never knew a mattress could be so heavy. After getting it up to the top floor I released it from its plastic covering, laying beside it in utter exh... Read full review

IngridR

Love going to bed now, go earlier, because it's so comfortable.

by IngridR on 15 Aug 2022
It's soft, like a cloud, but supportive. Warm and cozy. Kept it's shape really well and is so good for both side sleeping and back sleeping... Read full review

Simon

Best Mattress I've ever had.!!!

by Simon on 14 Aug 2022
I have always suffered back issues and never able to sleep in, until now! Genuinely love our new Sleeping Duck mattress, I always look forward to goin... Read full review