Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
4.7 from 1,329 reviews

1,138

I love this bed

Super comfortable. It is soft and firm. I previously had a Tempur but my hips would ache at times. I haven't had any aches and pains with my Ergoflex. I am so happy with my purchase.

Purchased in September 2019.

Love It!

Ergoflex have a winner with this mattress, it supports my lower back so no aches and pains and no partner disturbance. Super comfortable and would recommend to family and friends

Purchased in August 2019 at Ergoflex.

Has changed my life...

I always had problem to my wrists, my shoulders, my neck and my knees, every morning for years I woken up painful, some day has been worst than others , ive been to the doctor and specialist several time ( with no one solution) and was enough to buy this mattress, by that moment my life is changed, I havent had pain for 80 days now, if you ask me about this mattress my reply will be amazing. thanks

Kalaiselvan E.

Kalaiselvan E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ergo Flex Mattress - Best in the market

One of the best mattress purchase decision made and is so comfortable compared to spring mattresses. I am owning two Queen Size mattresses and the quality of sleep is good.

Purchased in June 2019.

Heat Retention Yes

Comfortable and Affordable Bed

Before I had a very uncomfortable spring bed that gave me discomfort on my back and sides. However, when I decided to get my ergoflex double bed 4 months ago and I've loved it ever since. It is very comfortable to sleep on, very supportive for the back and the price for the bed is so worth it.

Pain free mornings!

When our mattress first arrived I was a bit skeptical, but from the first night's sleep, I could see what all the fuss was about. I couldn't believe how comfortable and supportive the mattress is. With chronic back pain for years, I now wake up feeling great with a rested nights sleep. Thank you for creating such a great and affordable products.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

The perfect investment of $1100

Argoflex is very comfortable and comfy mattress. Its truly amazing mattress which helped me in my back pain. I was afraid of spending $1100 to spend on mattress, honestly speaking its worth it. Highly recommended product.

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,086.00.

jojo

jojoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Ergo flex mattresses

I bought two ergoflex mattresses and they both love them. The say they are sleeping better and is helping with old painful injuries. I wish l had bought myself one too!! They are super comfy. I am surprised they are so good. I am so glad l spent the money l wouldnt Thinking twice about buying another one if l furnish the back room. You wont go wrong

Purchased for $1,000.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Aiman M.

Aiman M.Sydney, NSW

Perfectly hugging and supporting mattress

Amazing!
Very comfortable, best sleep, hugs your body and supports it the way a mattress should. Very impressed!

I heard people report it gets hot, but have not had that problem at all!

Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is true comfort

This is my second ergoflex bed. They are truely amazing. So comfortable and easy to sleep on. And the customer service I received from Matt was beyond my expectations. Great company and even better product

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,350.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Hannes Keir

Hannes KeirSydney

We purchased our mattress approx 4 month ago and could not be happier. I have shoulder and hip issues and our mattress has helped considerably. Having worked in the hotel industry we have quite a lot experience with mattresses, and would happily recommend the ergo flex mattress.

Hannes Keir

Purchased in July 2019.

Ricky

RickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute waste of money

I bought in January so almost 10 months I have had it. My back has never been more sore, I know have chronic hip pain and the spot I sleep in sags quite a bit. I raised my concern to the company 3 months after purchase by they declined me from returning. I bought one after all the fantastic reviews but now am paying the price. Dont waste your money

Purchased in January 2019 at Ergoflex for $1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention Yes
SaggingYes
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Geoff A

Geoff AAU

Very good so far

Bought this mattress after considerable research based on how long the company has been around, how long some people have owned it (and still been happy) and there being very few references to sagging from other reviews. I

I am happy with the mattress. It's definitely heavy/dense, and I think it will last a long time combined with a bed base with a short slat distance (which I have).

Due to the heavyness/density of the mattress it is fairly hard. And for my personal preference the mattress is actually too hard - but you can use a topper to soften it. The topper I've got isn't soft enough but I believe I will be able to find a thick/soft one and then I'll be very happy with it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Ergoflex for $1,050.00.

Discomfort Yes
Perceived FirmnessHard

Yvonne James

Yvonne JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

Very happy with our Queen mattress. Felt a bit firm the first night . More comfortable than an innerspring mattress. Sleep better and more restful than the usual tossing and turning. Highly recommend.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Happy with our two long single purchases

We purchased two long singles to use together as a King.
Customer service at Ergoflex was exceptional. Pleasant and efficient to deal with and super fast delivery. It has taken us a little while to get used to the different feel of these mattresses with my partner loving the firmness and myself needing a topper to soften the feel a little. Taking all this into consideration we are happy with our purchases. There is no transfer of movement which is great.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Edward M

Edward MSydney, NSW

Beyond Expectations

Purchased for $1,200.00.

Great mattress and service

2 years ago I hurt my back and have suffered morning back stiffness since. Sleeping on this mattress is like a miracle - the morning pain is gone. I love it. The prompt service and delivery were an added bonus, and I thought the price was very reasonable.

Purchased in July 2019 for $620.00.

A great night's sleep!

The Ergoflex came highly recommended by a friend. Had never bought a mattress online and was a bit hesitant, but I'm so glad I did. This is by far the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. Provides good support and I can actually get up in the morning now without a stiff back. Very satisfied with my purchase!

Purchased in July 2019.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great mattress

This is the best mattress I have ever slept on. I now have 3 Ergoflex mattresses in my home. I suffer from lower back pain and with the support of this product I don’t have any problem while sleeping.

xr5turbownkr

xr5turbownkrMelbourne, Victoria

Very comfortable, supportive, and competitive.

Much more comfortable than my previous sprung mattress that cost 4 times as much. We both find this mattress good for reducing back pain. It's also surprising cool, being a foam mattress I thought I would get too hot.

Purchased in June 2019 at Ergoflex for $1,000.00.