Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
4.7 from 1,352 reviews

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Sleeping Position
    • Side (160)
    • Back (65)
    • Front (26)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (192)
    • Weeks (25)
    • Months (5)
    • I never got used to it! (4)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (67%) · No (33%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (5%) · No (95%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (22%) · No (78%)
  • Sagging Yes (2%) · No (98%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (159)
    • Hard (35)
    • Soft (18)
    • Very Soft (2)

Mandy M

Mandy MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t wait for bed!

This mattress is everything it states to be! It’s luxurious, and extremely well made! I haven’t slept as well in years, and with all the recent studies on the importance of sleep, it’s worth every cent!
I conducted a huge amount of research, comparing all the top rated mattresses on the market before investing, and I can honestly say it out performs expectations.
I now cannot wait to get to bed, read a book and actually wake up feeling refreshed!

Caused Discomfort Yes

Wayne Ihaka

Wayne IhakaSydney, NSW

More than satisfied

We purchased the Ergoflex based on web comments and its lived up to the hype.
No movement noticeable from my partner moving and I'm enjoying uninterrupted sleep.
Company and Matthew in particular were extemely easy to deal with and delivery installation was faultless- Big hint use the assembly add as the cost is well worth it; I watched 2 big guys do this and not for the inexperienced!

Purchased in January 2020 at ergoflex for $3,000.00.

Claire

ClaireQueensland

Wish I had purchased this mattress years ago

I don’t wake up with a sore back anymore. The mattress is firm and very comfortable- I’ve definitely had a better night’s sleep since using it! I’ve recommended it everyone I know

Purchased in January 2020.

Rae.L

Rae.LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love ergoflex mattress The mattress fits my back perfectly!

I was hesitating whether to go with Ergoflex or another brand. Glad that I went with Ergoflex as it helps reducing my lower back pain and also provide a good night sleep!

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Ergoflex for big guys who need support at a fair price

Noelle C.

Noelle C.Perth, WA

Pain relief mattress

I was recommended this mattress from a colleague & immediately after 2 nights sleep, my back and shoulder problems were significantly less. A nice firm mattress suitable for stomach sleeper like myself.
Highly recommended for those who have Musculoskeletal issues.

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

LTB

LTBHunter Region, NSW

Ergoflex is great for pregnancy, for those who suffer with severe back pain.

Purchased the Ergoflex after finding out I was expecting my second child.
I have severe lower back pain and was worried about a growing tummy with such a sore lower back.

Took a few weeks to get used too, I also purchased my own topper for extra softness but the support is very good.

I can actually sit up in bed of a morning.
I wish I’d gotten this sooner, after wasting $ on a new spring mattress which I found really irritated my sore back.

Look forward to sleeping on my Ergoflex as my tummy grows, thanks for a great mattress!

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,000.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Emma P.

Emma P.Sydney, NSW

Love it

so glad I chose this one out of all the market, super comfortable and has helped my back pain tremendously.. hip pain has also been minimised love it so much wish I had bought sooner

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Sleeping Beauty

Quick order and delivery
Beautiful comfortable mattress
Highly recommend
Bought euro Queen size
Great quality I am sleeping better than I have in years.
Supportive but soft feeling and so comfortable

Purchased in January 2020 for $999.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft
Max

MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Getting used to the mattress

Although the mattress was supporting my body, at first I was getting some muscle soreness but after a few weeks, the soreness no longer happened. A few years before I purchased the mattress I had a spinal fusion in my lower back. I have found this mattress supports my sleeping positions very well and I get a good night's sleep.

Purchased at Newcastle.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Vivian L

Vivian LFar North Queensland, QLD

Works well for us

Best sleep I've had ages

Me and my partner were recommended our bed through our local Chiro and it has been the best decision we have made. Very happy with the product especially being a shift worker and leaving for work before my partner wakes and not disturbing her sleep when manoeuvring in the bed is awesome.

Jewels

JewelsNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service. Great mattress!

Purchased in November 2019 at Ergoflex Australia.

Carla K

Carla KPerth, WA

So comfortable, we love ergoflex!

So comfortable, we love ergoflex. Even after 3 years I haven’t noticed any dips in the mattress like other mattresses I’ve had in the past. It’s very supportive but still so comfortable. We Ended up buying 4, one for every room!

Purchased in May 2017 for $800.00.

Karl L

Karl LSydney, NSW

No more back pain

I recommend strongly!
I got back pain for last many years. Since I got this mattress I got no more pain. Anyone feel back pain try this mattress. You will be surprised! I ordered a double size bunker bed for my kids and guest. Actually, I seriously consider to purchase 2 more double size mattresses. Also, it is very comfortable. I feel it is little bit firm which I prefer for backpain relief and bring me in medium firm comfortable. I really love it! No need to spend few thousand dollars to buy tempur mattress. I was considering to buy tempur mattress before bought this one. I am not sure which one is better but, I feel ergoflex quality is not less than tempur mattresses, could be better!

Sleeping PositionBack
Caused Discomfort Yes
Mick S.

Mick S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Love our new mattress!

The Wife & I read plenty of reviews before deciding on our purchase. The manufacturer and many reviewers talked about how maybe the new mattress can feel a bit firm for a while and you just need to give it a chance for a few weeks. Well, we found it perfect from day, I mean night one! The right amount of support just seems to be everywhere no matter what position we sleep in. I often totally OD on pizza & can never get comfortable with a distended stomach. No issue with this baby! Could not believe it! Just even support everywhere! We have not slept (and woken) better in a long time and highly recommend. Quick delivery, great packaging and easy set-up. And looove the pillows!

Kate C

Kate CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jeff Horn is gone!

Finally I'm waking up like I haven't gone 12 rounds with Jeff Horn and my husband is no longer complaining of me bouncing into bed! Loving our Ergoflex! Thank you!

Purchased in November 2019 at Ergoflex Australia for $1,200.00.

kmeyer9

kmeyer9Paddington, New South Wales

This is the mattress you need.

I cannot speak highly enough about the Ergoflex mattress. No more aches and pains. I wake up able to walk! What a great night’s sleep. What a difference this mattress has made to my back. I was comfortable from night one.
It’s a combined purchase with the Ergoflex slat bed and tempur pillows.
Bought this mattress for the spare room due to a Choice review re minimal sagging.
So I now sleep in the spare room and wake up happy every morning, even before my coffee.

Purchased in December 2019 at On line for $2,098.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Supportive and seems durable

I’m pretty happy with this purchase. I’ve found it to be very supportive. I was waking up with a sore back which has completely disappeared since sleeping on the Ergoflex. It’s on the firm side of things so you need to like firmer mattresses although it seems to be softening a bit over time with use which is nice. Seems very durable being a springless system so I’m expecting to get plenty of years of quality use. Although I’ve only used it for two months so far I would recommend the Ergoflex.

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,380.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Love our Ergoflex mattress

Bought our Ergoflex mattress a few months ago after reading all the reviews and comparing products. We are very happy with the level of support it provides in just the right places.