Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Double, King, King Single, Long Single, Queen and Single
4.7 from 1,172 reviews

So comfortable

This is the second Ergoflex mattress we buy in our household. We have all found it very comfortable and of excellent quality. It is also practical to clean. It does adapt to our bodies. Love it and would definitely recommend it

Purchased at online for $800.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard

We love our Ergo mattress and our baby loves it more

our ergo mattress is every thing we expected and more ,its supportive and super comfy.
we used to sore back and necks, waking up tired and stiff, not anymore, our sleep quality is improved.
the ergo mattress looks super durable and superb quality with no sagging.

Sleeping PositionFront

Almost perfect

Had the mattress for around 6 months.
Pros
- Very durable and high quality
- No break in period needed
- Certainly sleeping better
- Great firmness and support

Cons
- I'm a side sleeper and I find some nights I'll wake up with a numb shoulder as the mattress can be quite firm
- Can get a little warm in hotter weather

Perceived FirmnessHard

Best mattress I have ever had

This is the third ergoflex mattress we have purchased. The first one was a queen for us several years ago (still in great condition) and now we are replacing the kids' standard mattresses with ergoflex too. I had lower back problems and the only relief I got was from laying on the ergoflex. Definitely recommend for back problems. Not cheap, but a quality product.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Comfortable to sleep on, but

The but is for the lack of " handles" on such a large and heavy mattress. I can see it being a major problem when the time comes to rotate the mattress. All it needed was four loops to aid moving the mattress. Surely that's not much to ask.

Love my mattress

I love my mattress and yes I am sleeping better. I am hoping there will be no sagging later on. I would recommend this mattress for anyone experiencing pressure point pain

Outstanding

Since using my Ergo mattress I have found that I don’t have back issues anymore. I am also sleeping more soundly. I find that the sheets fit well and don’t move around during sleep. There is no sagging because of the firmness of the mattress.

Best bed ever

I find the ergo flex very comfortable with zero partner disturbance, and have had a good nights sleep for the first time in years. I do not wake up with my arms gone to sleep any more, and my lower back is a lot better than it as been for some time. The mattress supports my body all the way down, and allows me as a 75 year old to sleep through the night with out waking up. My old mattress was sinking in the middle, but so far the ergo flex mattress as maintained its shape very happy.

Purchased for $944.00.

Great mattress

It is durable and has maintained its shape. The mattress is not too hard but provides adequate support and comfort. I am able to sleep throughout the night without waking up in the middle of the night.

Purchased for $960.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

give it a try!

I find the mattress very comfortable and supportive. I am not sure of its durability as yet. We've had it less than a year and there are some indentations. I've had Tempur mattresses in the past and decided to give the ergo flex a try given the cost is so much lower and gets such good reviews. I think Tempur is still better, but the overall feel is quite similar and for the price the ergo flex is definitely better value for money. If you are thinking of giving this a go, definitely do it. You have nothing to lose.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Great level of firmness, cannot few my partner move in the night!

I have a bad back (displaced lumbers and DDD & scoliosis) and this mattress provides perfect support. I feel well rested after each sleep! The mattress is light and breathable, keeps me cool throughout the night

Purchased for $1,000.00.

Very happy with Ergoflex

We previously had an good quality innerspring for 7-8 years king size but it developed hollows so we decided to give Ergoflex a try , we purchased two long singles and used our existing base,couldn`t be happier,

Back Saver!

I have suffered with chronic lower back and hip pain for the best part of twenty years and was unaware how much my previous mattresses were contributing to the problem. The first night I slept on my Ergoflex was the most comfortable sleep I'd had in years and each night since has been just as amazing. My hip pain has all but disappeared and my back pain is significantly improved. I no longer wake up sore and stiff every morning. I can only attribute this to the full body support the Ergoflex provides. I wish I could have bought one twenty years ago.

Purchased for $1,100.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Recommended Memory Foam Mattress

Ordering process with Ergoflex online was smooth. A nice touch was that I received a call next day from their Customer Service to confirm a delivery date when I would be home. Arrived as expected. Having not purchased a "bed-in-a-box" before I was a little concerned/sceptical as there are a lot of competitors in this market no doubt of varying quality. I had also researched quite a bit on the Tempur range in physical retail stores, but struggled to justify their pricing.

After removing the mattress from the vacuum packaging it took shape quite quickly. There is a "new" smell; for me it wasn't overpowering or unpleasant and with an open window became minor in a few hours, not really detectable after a day or two.

I would describe the mattress as firm. This is great for me, as it is my preference, but if you are expecting a soft, "sinking-in" feeling then you may need to look elsewhere. The memory foam here feels of high density (quality) and forms well around pressure points. If you like a firm yet supportive feel, where pressure points still have sufficient "give" to be comfortable, then this mattress will likely work for you.
I live in Queensland, and have received this mattress in mid-summer with 30+ degree temps. I added a Protect-a-Bed Silky Cool tencel mattress protector (which is ultra thin), and I can verify that this combination is breathable and low heat buildup. An extra tip - use low thread-count cotton sheets to further help if you live in a hot area.

I have slept on this mattress for a month now and have no regrets. It took no time to get used to, and I have developed no new minor aches, pins and needles or other body issues as a result of sleeping on it. The quality to me is comparable to a Tempur, at a considerable reduction in cost. Recommended for those who prefer a firmer mattress.

Purchased .

Ergoflex is A MUST HAVE Mattress !!!

Me and my wife has had a regular spring plus foam mattress before. This has cause not only sleeping problems but almost our health. Since we have the ErgoFlex, no more sleeping issues, nothing but a good sleep. My wife also noticed that my occasional snoring has also stop. We wake up with full vitality just having a good night sleep. This mattress is highly, highly recommended! This is a MUST HAVE bed and you are doing yourself a HUGE FAVOUR by having them in your bedroom to rest each night. Thank You!

Purchased for $944.30.

Worth all the hype

I usually do a lot of research before buying something expensive and try not to get phased by reviews online. I did the same before settling on a mattress to buy online. It's always a risk without trying the mattress yourself. When I heard that the mattress is similar to Tempur but almost 1/5th the price, I had to try it for myself. That's the beauty of some of these online companies where they offer free returns. I definitely did not need to return Ergoflex. The mattress is currently in the guest room and all guests have only positive things to say about it. Although they are used to firm mattresses, after a day or two of adjusting, they seem to think that the mattress does wonders to their sleep positioning and causes no pain. I have personally also slept on it a couple of nights and it's been very comfortable. Very happy with the purchase.

Purchased for $974.25.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessMedium

The best money ever spent

I have a major back injury & since buying our ergoflex Matrress I can sleep without crying in pain I get a good night sleep & my wife loves it it’s still nice & firm would recommend to anyone

Purchased for $1,099.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard

I don't regret my purchase

It's been a month and half since I bought Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress and I can experience the quality of my sleep. Even the slightest movements are unnoticed. Money well spend on sleep and health.

Sleeping PositionSide

Where have you been all my life?

It's now been 7 months since buying my Ergoflex queen mattress and I will never sleep on anything else. When I first laid on it I wasn't sure I'd like it as it had no bounce and seemed hard but it is supportive and cradles by ample body. No sagging or indents anywhere. I was previously getting sciatica pains but they've disappeared. I'm sleeping better with less tossing and turning. My only complaint is for myself as I should have bought one long ago.

Perceived FirmnessHard

At last a good nights sleep!!!

We both tried the Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress with the opinion that we would be sending it back after the free trial period, but no we are keeping it!!
It is so supportive but best of all, I do not know when my partner has moved around on the mattress, where as before with our previous mattress I could not get a full nights sleep without being woken from her moving around.
We have just rotated the mattress as suggested in the info pack supplied & have not noticed any change in the comfort level. Time will tell if it stays that way but so far so good.

Purchased at The internet for $999.00.