Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
4.7 from 1,421 reviews

1,421 reviews

Hurts my back

Worst mattress I’ve had. Bought it to help support my back however it’s the worst thing for it. Every morning I wake up with a sore back and my sleep quality has been terrible

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,000.00.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Kelly T

Kelly TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for our caravan

Bought a double to replace an old spring mattress in our caravan due to poor sleep quality when we were on holidays. We already have a Tempur at home, but decided to purchase an Ergoflex based on reviews. So far we have done 2 trips in our van for a total of 12 nights. Every morning we woke up thinking we were at home. Extremely comfortable, supportive and the perfect fit. Why people bother purchasing expensive caravan mattresses with tapered corners is beyond us. We have even decided to purchase another Ergoflex for home when our king size Tempur eventually dies. Exceptional value for money.

Purchased in August 2020 at Ergoflex Rutherford for A$909.00.

Georgina

GeorginaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best and most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on!

Apart from being comfortable, the Ergoflex mattress really supports my back and knees and if I ever have to sleep on a different mattress (while travelling or visiting friends etc), I really notice the difference - experiencing pain and discomfort. I know the mattress is durable and this is the second one I have bought and have recommended it to friends.

Purchased in August 2020 at Ergoflex.

Ashley

Ashley

Very comfortable

Very comfortable and supportive mattress. It’s on the firmer side which I like. I always sleep well now! The mattress appears to be durable. I bought the mattress protector to go with it and that appears to be of a high quality. Overall great mattress, can’t fault it!

It's a good one

I first bought a double some years ago (still in good nic, just needed a bigger bed), and just upgraded to the queen.

The memory foam side is too soft for, definitely comfy but leaves me with a sore back. So I flipped it and use the bottom. Some of the best sleeps ever on this bad boy, would highly recommend. They seem to last well too.

Bill

BillNortheast, VIC

Perfect for our needs

We bought two mattresses and they are great thank you. My wife and I sleep on two single bed mattresses put together and these work well for us. Very supportive and allows me to sleep on my back better. I have been involved in several motor cycle crashes and this mattress assists with my pain management

Purchased in June 2020 for A$600.00.

Review collected in partnership with Ergoflex

No complaints from our guests

We purchased this mattress for our guest bedroom, we had guests stay over on the weekend - both gave it five stars for comfort and support. We had no problems with the delivery of the mattress either, arrived on the day requested. Thanks Ergoflex.

Purchased in August 2020.

Brad Klingner

Brad KlingnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great night’s sleep

Best mattress for the price. Very supportive when lying. I would suggest not to sit on the edge constantly in one spot as it may affect the firmness. Six weeks old

Don

DonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Mattress

This is the first mattress I've bought online and it is fantastic. It was comfortable from day one and 6 weeks later it's still great. Its a very supportive mattress and has definitely improved my sleep.

EJ Green

EJ GreenPerth, WA

We are loving our new Ergoflex mattresses so much we cant get out of bed in the morning!

My partner has back problems and these have reduced since he has been sleeping on the mattress.
We are both sleeping much better so much that we cant get out of bed in the morning as its so comfy.
There is no sagging or problems, our delivery date did shoot past the ETA however Ergoflex were very good at keeping us informed throughout the whole delay and always answered emails and phone calls quickly

Purchased in June 2020 at Ergoflex for A$1,400.00.

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Not what I expected!

I was wary buying a memory foam mattress after having a pocket spring mattress forever. I loved it straight away and have been having the best sleeps since buying it! Great support for my husband's back and I am very happy with my purchase! Also the customer service was efficient and helpful.

Purchased in June 2020.

Strawberry

StrawberryTasmania

The best of the best

This ergoflex mattress is the best, we have now purchased 3 one for each room, they are so supportive especially for back, hip, neck problems, giving a fantastic nights sleep, no movement when your partner rolls over, would definitely recommend ergoflex, great friendly service. Thank you Matthew, your product is 5 *****.
Lee Elliott

Purchased in June 2020 for A$900.00.

Carmel

CarmelSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best mattress that I've slept on.

On this mattress, I don't have trouble relaxing. It seems to mould to my body and supports every part. After more than 1 month, it still has the original shape.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$1,079.29.

Mick

MickPerth, WA

Brilliant, exceeded expectations.

I suffer with bad back and find it very hard to get a comfortable mattress. This memory foam mattress gives me the best sleep I have had for 25 years. Only took 2 nights to realize this. Just brilliant.

Purchased in July 2020 at Australian Golf Online Online store for A$1,100.00.

Review collected in partnership with Ergoflex

Love it! Exactly what my back needs!

Really enjoy the mattress, it is really good for my bad back and has helped me get a better sleep because I'm not waking up as frequently. 100% recommend to all.

Purchased in July 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived Firmness Soft

Find out how Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress compares to other Mattresses

This mattress is a life changer.

Purchased in June 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Ergoflex

The amazing mattress what it is !

Always struggle to have good night sleep, as a result of having a lower back problem. However, since I purchased the mattress about month ago, that issue is no longer happening. It is so comfortable, every time I lie down, I fall a sleep almost instantly, which never happened before !

Purchased in July 2020 for A$1,000.00.

Gary M

Gary MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best mattress in 30yrs

Most comfortable mattress In 30yrs. Hip pain when sleeping / getting up is basically gone. We sleep right thru the night and no partner disturbance at all. Recommend this mattress 100%

Purchased in July 2020 for A$1,069.00.

Debbie

DebbieHunter Region, NSW

Great mattress, but time will tell

We moved from latex to the Ergoflex mattress (we have electric adjustable bed frames) and settled in straight away. Love the mattress - no issues at all but time will tell. Let's hope they perform for at least the next five years and we'll be happy.

Purchased in July 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Hip-fixin’ good!

Great mattress- I have a queen for one person; it is incredibly comfortable and supportive, and easy to turn around. Also love that I can have an adjustable bed base with it because raising the head end means I don’t roll to my front during sleep. My hip tendonosis (at 74) really appreciates this. Now virtually pain-free!
Sleep-tracker confirms far better sleep too.

Purchased for A$1,100.00.

Glennasked

Memory Foam Mattress

Does it sag or start to hill in the middle?

Pam
Pam

I have a wooden slat bed base and there have been no issues with the mattress at all like sagging etc.

Matthew W.Ergoflex

Hi Glenn, thank you for your question. The Ergoflex mattress should not sag or hill in the middle. Sagging is more often than not caused by the bed frame used in conjunction with a mattress, the weight of those sleeping on the mattress, how it is used etc. However if that were the case we would hope that you would contact us. Kind regards, Ergoflex.

Glenn

Thanks Matthew, I have a bad lower back and bought a quite expensive mattress a little ago and sent it back once already for sagging and the hill in the middle now feels like your rolling out of bed, just making sure before I re invest on another mattress.

Kathy

Kathyasked

Memory Foam Mattress

Hi I have question about 30 day trial if I am not happy the frist week. Do I need to wait until 30 day and return? And my address postcode 2232 is have any cost for delivery and return.

Matthew W.Ergoflex

Hi Kathy, thank you for your question. We do request that you try your new mattress for the full 30 days before making a final decision or returning. A small number of people take a little more time than others to adapt to their new sleeping surface. The cost to deliver to you is $19.99. The cost to return would be free. Please do let us know if you have any further questions. Kind regards, Ergoflex.

sand_rahh

sand_rahhasked

Memory Foam Mattress King

Hi,

Can you please confirm how the customised bed base is constructed? Is it slats or a boarding?

Matthew W.Ergoflex

Hi, thank you for your question. The bed frame consists of slats with a fabric covering to provide the perfect platform for a mattress. Kind regards, Ergoflex Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Ergoflex representatives