Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
4.7 from 1,369 reviews

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Sleeping Position
    • Side (175)
    • Back (65)
    • Front (29)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (204)
    • Weeks (26)
    • I never got used to it! (6)
    • Months (6)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (68%) · No (32%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (6%) · No (94%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (23%) · No (77%)
  • Sagging Yes (2%) · No (98%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (172)
    • Hard (37)
    • Soft (18)
    • Very Soft (2)
Mark S.

Mark S.Sydney, NSW

Truly fantastic

Truthfully, I was initially suspicious about buying a mattress online - compounded by not having previously slept on a memory foam mattress before. I was however encouraged by the reviews and the return policy (contrasted against the major retail stores who mostly do not support real-world trial periods).
After my first night's sleep I was pretty sure there would be no returning, but I wanted to assess after several weeks. I have arthritic "swimmers" shoulders that would keep me up most nights that I hardly notice when sleeping on the Ergoflex. I can't say for sure if my re-found sleep time bliss is due to 'just' memory foam or Ergoflex, but I can truly say this is the best mattress I have ever slept on.

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,200.00.

Memory Foam with great support

Our previous mattress was a Tempur Cloud and for many years I experienced upper shoulder pain and my partner had neck pain. Finally decided to switch to Ergoflex which is a huge cost saving compared to our previous mattress and after the first night we were amazed about the significant reduction in aches and pain when we woke up. Had such a good sleep and we've had it for over three weeks now and would highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 at Ergoflex for $1,300.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Matt M.

Matt M.Darwin, NT

No more sore back

2 months of my new Ergoflex mattress and 2 months without a sore back. The support and comfort of the bed is amazing and I highly recommend getting one if you can.

Purchased in January 2020.

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Ergoflex, so do my mini fox terriers.

After thorough research I chose an Ergoflex mattress, best decision ever. I have osteoarthritis and love the way it gently cradles my body. Ergoflex provides excellent service and communication regarding delivery and customer care.
Robyn Byrne

Purchased in January 2020.

Sean D.

Sean D.Hobart, TAS

Our first one was so good, we had to order a second one!

Purchased in February 2020 at Ergoflex online store for $1,300.00.

Astounded!

Astounded!
We are absolutely thrilled with our purchase. The mattress was delivered to country Victoria in three days. I haven't woken with hip pain since day one of sleeping on this mattress!

Purchased in February 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Pat

PatSydney, NSW

Comfy

1.Delivery was punctual.
2.The mattress was easy to set up.
3.Upon sleeping on the mattress, it felt very comfortable.
4.The price was paid was fair and well priced.
5.The company has good customer service.
therefore 5 stars given.

Purchased in January 2020 for $674.00.

TonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wet and comfortable.

We bought this Mattress about 2 month's ago but although we have had some good nights asleep on it we have found that we wake up soaking wet. We then have to place a Towel on the bottom sheet to get some sleep. We have been told that we need wool a topper to combat this but why have Ergoflex not pointed this out or sent us this topper to save their name.

Purchased in January 2020 at television for $1.08.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Tony

ps Not $1.08 but $1,076. Reduced from 1,373.

Wayne Ihaka

Wayne IhakaSydney, NSW

The Best Night's Sleep

We ordered this mattress from Matthew at Ergoflex and it was not available at the time but we were kept fully informed on a regular basis about when to expect it.
We were recommended to add the installation fee and after watching 2 large men on the day of installation, I would recommend that everyone does the same for the bed bases of the larger bases.
The mattress is easy to do yourself.
We have not had a problem with sleeping since and Matthew was correct when he initially advised that your partner does not feel the other getting out from the other side during the night.
we ordered the bed and mattress from Matthew White of Ergoflex

Purchased in December 2019 at ergoflex for $3,000.00.

Tracey H

Tracey HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb!

We bought multiple sizes for our holiday home and these are without a doubt the BEST mattresses we have ever slept on (& we travel a lot!!). As an added bonus .... from the time I inquired the service was exceptional! A big thank you .. we will definitely be recommending you!

Peter Gardner

Peter Gardner

The rest is easy

We had a memory foam mattress for over 20 years, but it got a bit tired. Now we have a new Ergoflex mattress, we are back in sleep heaven! We go to sleep in the one position and wake up without moving, it is quite amazing. No tossing and turning, just all-over support. I had a sore neck before we got our memory foam pillows, now that is gone as well.

Purchased in October 2019 at Ergoflex for $1,324.00.

Great Mattress.

The mattress has been great. Not waking up with a sore back is a great start to the day. I also have no idea when my large cat jumps on the bed, there is no disturbance like there was with my old mattress.

Purchased in October 2019.

Bubu4me

Bubu4meSouth East Queensland, QLD

TRULY GOOD MATTRESS

A while ago I bought 3 different mattresses from other companies with lots of positive reviews but the qualities didn’t last a year later although I left positive feedbacks for them when I received mattresses. So I bought my first Ergoflex and a year later the Ergoflex mattress still supported my back very well, especially my lower back area. I bought another mattress from Ergoflex for my son as soon as my Ergoflex mattress proved to be an awesome one.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Delia S

Delia SSouth Australia

Mattress and protecter

Matress is very comfortable and stays cool, wake up refreshed without back pain. Very pleased with the purchase. Matress protecter works very well with the matress without affecting my sleep. Will definitely only buy ergoflex matress for any future purchases, will be purchasing pillows in the near future.

Purchased in November 2019 at Ergoflex for $1,050.00.

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

Sleeping on a cloud!

I have recently purchased a second bed and mattress from Ergoflex, I decided to use this company again because of the wonderful service I received as well as the quality of their products. I wasn’t disappointed, On this occasion I dealt with Matthew, David and Charles at different times confirming my choices and date of delivery. All these gentleman were a pleasure to deal with and the gentlemen that delivered my new bed and mattress were extremely well organised and professional.......I think this is a fantastic company, true to their word, and value for money products.....And I sleep like a baby on my new mattress and my son is sleeping so much better on my original ergoflex (still looks and feels like new btw)

Purchased in October 2019.

Maria K

Maria KSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best mattress I’ve ever slept on

We originally bought an Ergoflex mattress in 2011 and loved it. When we bought new (larger) beds late last year, we thought we’d stick with what we love (the old mattress is still a perfect night’s sleep).
The new mattresses are fantastic. Firm and supportive. I somehow sleep even better than I did before. It’s been three months now, and the new mattresses are holding up well. When we had our bed frame made (different company) they said that a memory foam mattress would sag over edge of the slats slightly. This hasn’t happened!

I highly recommend these mattresses to anyone with a bad back and/or joint pain.

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Perceived Firmness Hard

King sized - great value and super comfy

Very comfortable! Firm and no disturbance when sleeping next to someone. I’m very happy. It’s been a few months now and just gets more comfortable.
It is durable and maintains its shape very well. Initial smell goes away in one day.

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,300.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Brooke Jayne

Brooke JayneSydney, NSW

This mattress is what I've been waiting for! So amazing!!!

Very comfortable and supportive
Good for people with back problems like scoliosis or ligament/muscle damage
My quality of sleep has improved alot
This mattress seems to be durable so far

Purchased in February 2020 at Ergoflex for $1,059.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Bruno S.

Bruno S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ergoflex - excellence in mattress

I can't remember the last time I could wake up in the morning and do not feel so stiff. It is by far the best mattress I've ever had!! Thank you Ergoflex!

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Mandy M

Mandy MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t wait for bed!

This mattress is everything it states to be! It’s luxurious, and extremely well made! I haven’t slept as well in years, and with all the recent studies on the importance of sleep, it’s worth every cent!
I conducted a huge amount of research, comparing all the top rated mattresses on the market before investing, and I can honestly say it out performs expectations.
I now cannot wait to get to bed, read a book and actually wake up feeling refreshed!