Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3 month review

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,000.00.

Review collected in partnership with Ergoflex

Solid Investment in a sound sleep

Recently purchased Ergoflex Matresses for our family and everyone is happy! Sore backs and hips have disappeared! This was a solid decision for our families health, we awake feeling fresher from a quality sleep...I simply get out of bed now in the morning rather than tentatively rolling myself off the edge to avoid pain in my hip. This is a product that really does deliver, highly recommended and great customer service, we visited prior to purchase and were very welcomed to do so.

katrina.reed.568

katrina.reed.568Perth, WA

It’s revolutionized our sleep!

Rosalind60Sydney

Fabulous Mattress

I have had my Ergoflex Mattress now for a few weeks and have found that this mattress has stopped my body from heating up. Is very comfortable and would recommend this mattress to anyone who sleeps hot.

Purchased in January 2021 for $969.00.

Lachlan F.

Lachlan F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customers

We purchased the bed for a spare room and have been very happy with it. It was easy to unpack and has provided very comfortable sleep for both my wife and I as well as our parents when they came to stay. The mattress is medium soft, supportive and comfortable for a full night's sleep. We have a MUCH more expensive bed in our master bedroom and the Ergoflex is almost as comfortable to the point that I would question buying the more expensive brand again in the future.

Great Purchase

Service was fantastic, spoke to them on the phone, helpful with all my questions. fast delivery, I have had the mattress now for over a month and it feels great, firm not hard, plus you sink a little as the memory foam moulds around you. Ended up purchasing the protector and pillow as well.

Sheik

SheikMaroubra

Best mattress

I have been using ergoflex for past 6 years and bought another one . Cant go back to traditional spring mattress .it is just right for me. Price is very reasonable

Purchased in January 2021 at Ergoflex for $1,445.00.

FABULOUS!

This mattress is fabulous! I am not the greatest sleeper at the best of times but have found I sleep much better with my Ergoflex mattress. I am a side sleeper and find it very comfortable and supportive!

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,000.00.

Laurie

LaurieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and value for money but a little firm

The mattresses are very good and great value for money. We have found them to be little bit form but this has been overcome by a good quality topper. We purchased these after the ones we bought from Harvey Norman turned out to be unsuitable for the adjustable beds they said they would work with.

Purchased in January 2021 for $682.00.

No Sleep Sue

No Sleep SuePerth, WA

Terrible Mattress

Mattress is not supportive, does not "hold" position. tried for several weeks, but now I just wake up in agony every morning. I was told it would be great for my back, but it only makes it worse. It was a total waste of money that we are now stuck with because we tried to give it a chance after new bed bases arrived. Apparently you have to tell them within 30 days, it's not just a 60 day trial. Don't buy this mattress if you are a side sleeper.

Tassie

TassieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Sleeping better and aches/pain gone out of neck, back and hips.

Have had the mattress a month. With previous mattress had lower back and hip discomfort, this is almost completely gone. My Husband was always complaining of same problem he always complained of not sleeping through the night and found it hard to go to sleep. All this has gone. In all we are less grumpy of a morning due to less aches and pain from getting older. Mattress is hot as it it holds the heat in but so was our last mattress. 1 yr on mattress is not sagging and am glad for alot less pain. Thank you ergoflex should of brought you years ago instead of trying to penny pinching.

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,800.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Gavan O.

Gavan O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t get out of bed

After lots of research and reviews we decided to buy two king size mattresses, wow, super comfortable, no partner disturbance . I’m now enjoying the best nights sleep, in fact it’s now annoying when the alarm goes off in the morning. Do yourself a favour and buy one , highly recommended .

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,100.00.

Andrew h.

Andrew h.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing best mattress we have ever had

It took us about 7 days to get used to sleeping on it, now it's amazing. My wife had sore spots when sleeping and now they are gone. I was waking up with a stiff back and that has stopped now and we both sleep much better and don't get wake up through the night as before.
Overall we made a great choice in getting this mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,000.00.

Superb

This mattress fits my body perfectly! It supports my whole body rather than pushing against it like an inner spring mattress. GREAT sleeping on my Ergoflex! I recommend it constantly.

joy

joyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

5 years old and ?

This is an example of the reviews my Bnb gets all the time for the bed my guests are always asking for the name Ergo flex
'Beautiful, cosy, spacious space to rest and enjoy. -------- Conveniently located a minutes walk from shops, has everything you need to feel at home. Most comfortable & delicious bed ever!!'

Find out how Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Not for me - i am a side sleeper and light weight

I have had this mattress almost 5 years now, and the first few months I thought it was quite good. However over the years i have realised it is too hard on my shoulder and joints, as i am a side sleeper and 47kgs. It also gets very hot so i had to buy a bamboo mattress topper to cool it.

Purchased for $1,000.00.

Sean

SeanHunter Region, NSW

I think this is the best mattress we've ever had!

Having only ever purchased inner spring mattresses before, I was a little sceptical about whether a memory foam mattress would work for me & my wife. We have been sleeping on on it for 2 months now, and I don't think we've ever slept better.

The mattress is very comfortable and supportive. It is very stable even when your partner is tossing and turning, which we really appreciate.

The team at ergoflex were very easy to deal with, and the delivery arrived when expected. I would highly recommend them.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,025.00.

No problems

After fairly extensive research we decided upon the Ergoflex product - with which we are perfectly satisfied.
Confirmation of purchase and delivery tracking were excellent and the package arrived intact and on time.
It appears to be of very adequate quality. Although its early days it has retained its shape very well - our last mattress was so rutted it was like sleeping in a ploughed field.
I would say that I certainly sleep the better for it. I have no regrets with regards to the purchase.

Tiffany  McGuigan

Tiffany McGuiganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was worth all the research

1st time user of Ergoflex and am very happy with my choice. I have shoulder, hip and back pain and after sleeping on this mattress, I woke with no pain. I'm a side sleeper and now sleep like a baby. I'm also a hot sleeper and this mattress has made it much better. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in November 2020.

chevvi

chevviVictoria

Great product & value.

A family member purchased an Ergoflex mattress a few years ago but unfortunately I purchased an inferior one which was quickly returned. On receiving my Ergoflex I knew I made the right decision. Great support but not too firm, zero partner disturbance & not hot in Summer.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,186.00.

maureen

maureenasked

Memory Foam Mattress

what is the weight to lift a queen size ergoflex memory foam mattress and also the weight to lift king size

Hi Maureen
I purchased a double Ergoflex mattress and found it easy to move into my bedroom as it came in a box so you can slide it. It was not too heavy as I could slip out of box onto my bed then slit the packaging and the mattress expands when you slit its packaging just have to make sure you have it the right side up before you start to slit the packaging so you don't have to turn over

Ergoflex
Matthew W.Ergoflex

Hi Maureen, thank for your question. The queen size mattress weighs 39kgs and the king size 41kgs. Please do let us know if we can help further.

I was concerned about how I would go lifting the corners to tuck in sheets etc as it doesn’t have the rigid edging of a standard mattress like a box spring etc - but I’ve been pleasantly surprised with how easy it is to lift the mattress whilst making the bed. Having said that - I wouldn’t want to try lug it off my bed to move it around so hopefully once the mattress is on your bed that is where it stays! :)

Janine

Janineasked

Memory Foam Mattress

Can you use an electric blanket with this mattress? I had heard that you could use one on a lower temperature with some memory foam mattress's

Spinal Stenosis asked

Memory Foam Mattress

Are the sides of this mattress firm? We bought an expensive bed by Sleepmaker and within 18 months the mattress started to collapse on the top of side walls. It had a 10 year warranty that made no difference. The base was slat and when we removed the mattress to take photos of how wooden slats had started to come through. Their bed specialist said it was caused by an outside force.The mattress was 30 cms high very heavy and never removed except for a photo they wanted taken.The mattress had to be rotated not turned over. I am wondering what outside force could have that when a heavy mattress is always on top of the slat base. They did everything to put us off making a claim for repair or replacement or refund. They decided to do a repair I don't know if the choice was mine or theirs to make but they chose to repair. It was returned with a list of repairs they did that I had no idea were a problem. However they did not repair the problem that they were supposed to do. When we got it back the side walls were no different. What were they playing at. We had a 10 year warranty plus I took out product care at extra cost to me for another 3 years. Has anyone else had this problem with Sleepmaker beds? We have a very expensive king size bed with about 18 months use and the useless mattress has sides that have no support.It is dangerous sit on the side and you will slip off as I found out. The sales person told us it was the best bed as I explained I have an incurable back condition.
has anyone ever had the same kind of problem?

Product_Reviewer
Product_Reviewer

I found the sides to be firm when you sit on it, unlike tempur (soft) where when you sit, the mattress sinks. I am light, weigh approx 45 kilos. The ergoflex (king single) also bounces back to shape quickly.

Spinal Stenosis

The bed I bought was called Delware which is an umbrella term with many other name's under it.
When it was taken back to the factory they replaced a lot of parts I was unaware of there ever being a problem with. It was the sides and walls of the mattress that needing repairing. The mattress also had another name called black beauty sewn onto the sides. They had no real customer service and I am about to take this king size bed and slat base to the tip.It had a 10 year warranty and useless after 2

Get an answer from our members and Ergoflex representatives

Compare all 6 Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleLong SingleKing SingleDouble
Thickness23 cm23 cm23 cm23 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Release dateMay 2010May 2010May 2010May 2010