Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Double, King, King Single, Long Single, Queen and Single
4.7 from 1,215 reviews

Very good night sleep

I've had my ergoflex mattress for 4 months now and I am impressed. Being a very bad sleeper I was a bit apprehensive . Good value for money.
The mattress is firm and it suits me.

Purchased in January 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront

Beautiful designs - Great company

I love the bed base design, it's so chic and looks so stylish in my bedroom. My dealings with the Ergoflex staff was wonderful, really refreshing to deal with a local company that takes pride in their business and cares about their customers.

Purchased in February 2019.

Mattress gave me back/neck pain and returns process is ludicrous! Company tries to intimidate you with returns process

Mattress is not comfortable, i dont feel like i want to stay in bed forever, i feel like i want to get out of bed quicker.

I tried the bed for 20 days and requested to return it and was thrown a returns process that indicated charges and that i should help out when pick up occurs otherwise i will incur charges?

What company tries to use its "customers" to help load the mattress upon return.

Anyway from what i can see this company doesnt understand what "FREE RETURNS" means. There should be a * next to it saying *may incur charges for free returns

Purchased in April 2019 at ergoflex for $1,300.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Discomfort Yes
SaggingYes

Toxic smell

Having spent over a $1000 on this memory foam mattress , the toxic smell is considerable. I have spent a week trying to get rid of it. De gassing I believe has to be done. I should have been told this before I bought it. Absolutley shocking that a mattress like this can possibly harm my health . Will defenitely not recomment it. Smell still lingers. I have washed the covers and they have yellowed from the chemicals in the mattress.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Excellent! Best ever!

I bought this mattress a few years ago. Loved it and can’t live without it. It’s super comfortable, soft but breathable. I don’t get back pain every morning like before and I always get better sleep with this one. It’s also durable, I have felt the same comfort since I bought it. Ergolfex mattress waterproof cover doesn’t compromise the comfort at all but other covers do make you feel unbreathable and hot so make sure you get Ergoflex mattress cover if you need one.

Purchased in February 2015.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Most comfortable mattress I've ever owned!

My new Ergoflex mattress is amazing. It's super comfortable and has been a life changer. My insomnia has gone and so have my aches and pains. I used to wake up multiple times every night partly because I could never stay comfortable for long. Now I sleep through the night in total comfort.

Purchased in March 2019.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Bargain luxury. The product is comparable to the equivalent big brand alternative. The company service is super.

After 400 days I’m still impressed with the comfort factor. I’ve had memory foam mattresses before and the feeling when you drift off and wake up is well worth trying the switch.
Lovely luxurious bamboo cover which is easily washable
Good company communication when delivery was delayed by a couple of days. So easy to have delivery included in the price and service.

Purchased in September 2017 for $799.00.

Sleep-in!

Very comfortable and makes sleeping-in more desirable. Have an issue fitting it into a kid's bed frame with raised sides, so it is a bit squashed at the sides and hopefully that does not damage the mattress.

Purchased in January 2018 for $600.00.

Love my ergoflex mattress

I can’t say enough good things about our ergoflex mattress. My son bought one as he has had a lot of stomach surgery and the mattress met his needs . and we bought one as well. I told my daughter and sister about the mattress and how it met all our needs. They have purchased a mattress and pillows and mattress protector as we did. It has done everything that we read about the mattress on your site. We just wished we had known about this sooner.
Patricia

Purchased in January 2018.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Air bnb Mattress gets me great reviews .

I purchased a King for my bnb after I purchased for myself I have already left glowing reports
I just wanted to update my mattress review My mattress is about 3 years old going great and my bnb mattress well the most common review 3 out of 5 I receive is
'what a great mattress" I have had no negative comments.

Purchased in November 2017.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Best mattress ever !!

I have had this mattress for a year and a half now, and it is as good as the day I bought it. I am using it on an electric bed and it bends perfectly when the bed is raised. It is extremely comfortable and I highly recommend it.

Purchased in August 2017.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Perfect example of supporting back

As I used Ergoflex mattress previously and I recently bought king-size mattress and it’s a perfect life partner of your back support and I recommend this product again and again

Purchased in March 2019.

Perceived FirmnessVery Soft

comfy and long lasting. both mattresses have been great

our kids have slept on the mattresses for 6 years, and they’ve loved them. the company have been good to deal with and, delivery was fast and painless. we’re happy customers :)

Purchased in July 2012.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Super comfortable Mattress (Ergo flex mattress)

The memory Foam was comfy and good to sleep in. provides a good support for those who has back issues. Definitely recommended. Would order this again in the future when we need it.

A perfect nights sleep

We have an expensive bed and mattress at home, as I have spinal cord damage. We purchased the Ergoflex for our caravan because when we went away it was always a dreaded with thoughts. But we placed the mattress in the caravan and WOW!!! It’s as good as the expensive bed at home, no more dreading going away on holiday, by getting out of bed and trying to move in the morning, this is no more as the mattress is perfect! Also, when I roll over during the night, my wife didn’t bounce up and down, so she slept all night as well. So, we are both happy little campers in the morning.
Thank you Ergoflex.

Purchased in August 2017 at internet for $1,600.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Great quality, comfortable and good price

I've been using Ergoflex brand for about 10 years now. It keeps its shape, same firmness and it does not sag, even after several years. I've had 3 in total, just because I changed bed sizes. Delivery is quick and customer service is really good! I wish there were 2 type of firmness, as I am on the slim side but, having said so, it just moulds to your shape and is very comfortable.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,079.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessMedium

A comfortable and supportive mattress

It was fascinating to watch the contents of a small box slowly turn into a queen sized bed. Any apprehension about buying an untried mattress was soon dispelled by our first try. We have found it very comfortable and supportive for any lower back issues. We have used the mattress for over a year and there has been no sign of any distortion or sagging. Purchasing this mattress has been a good decision.

Purchased in January 2018.

Sleeping PositionBack

So very comfy

Having had a warranty replacement from a competitor. Now their sagging, uncomfortable and floppy mattress is a distant memory. Our Ergoflex 5G joins the 3G we have had for a few years. . Both of these are superbly comfortable and keep their shape and look good as new always, even the 3G.

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,100.00.

Ergoflex King Size Mattress

I previously owned a conventional spring based king mattress with a 10 year warranty. It gave up the ghost and sagged terribly after 3 years.

Since purchasing my Ergoflex 12 months ago, my sleep has improved dramatically. The firmness but softness and feel remains consistent night after night. It took a while for my partner to get used to it but now even she craves the luxury our Ergoflex provides.

Just love the mattress, 100%!!!

Purchased in March 2018 for $1,200.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard

perfect

this bed is the perfect density - not too soft, not too hard, just right.
i move around a lot in my sleep and love how this mattress sculpts to my body no mater what position i am in.
the mattress itself is of the highest quality. i've tried ecosa and koala and ergoflex is definitely the best of all three for quality, firmness and materials.

Purchased in April 2018.