Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Ergoflex

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Pros

• Helps relieve pressure points

• Both comfortable and supportive

• Doesn't retain heat

Highly Recommended

We had an 8yo >5k$ inner spring mattress. Both of us did not wake up refreshed. After some online research Ergoflex where we ended up. My wife's back was better after the first night. Mine keeps getting better. We are also putting one in out caravan now.

Purchased in June 2021.

Geoff
GeoffWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

very comfortable

I have a lower back problem. this mattress now gives me support where I need it and gives overall support.
My sleep, in general, has improved and I wake feeling more refreshed than I use to.

Purchased in April 2021 at Ergo flex Australia for $967.39.

Stewart
StewartAustralian Capital Territory

Ticks every box. Very happy

I researched best mattresses in detail. Very pleased we got the Ergoflex. It has exceeded expectations for comfort, quality and value for money. It’s not one of those mega thick mattresses that seem to be the norm nowadays - so suits the bed and normal sized sheets. It’s luxurious without being too soft - great for tired cyclists! I actually called ergoflex when researching and they were a great help. Purchase and delivery very easy too.

Purchased in June 2020.

Excellent Customer Service, Great Mattress

I would like to extend my thanks to you for your excellent customer service. Your help and assistance to solve the shipping delay I experienced was quite remarkable. I was even offered a free mattress cover as a compliment, very nice of you! This is my second ergoflex mattress I buy, and I love it! Very comfortable but yet affordable, what can I ask more? Special thanks to Matthew.

Purchased in January 2021 for $999.00.

Dinie
DinieNorth Queensland, QLD

Happy with my Ergoflex memory foam mattress

The mattress is very supportive and comfortable. It has had a positive effect on my neck problems. I never wake up with any aches and I sleep very well. The mattress has kept his shape and there is no sagging whatsoever. Still looks as beautiful as when we bought it two years ago.

Purchased in April 2019 for $700.00.

This is perfect I look forward to getting in my bed every night!!

It is extremely comfortable when we are away from home. Other mattress don’t compare to the comfort of ergogflex.
No more soreness in the morning and no disturbed sleep from my husband moving.

Purchased in October 2014 for $1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Natalya K.
Natalya K.Perth, WA

Better than expected

It's my first Mattress-In-a-Box, and I like it very much. It took a couple of nights to get used to it. My sleep has improved, and my lower back definitely likes it.

Purchased in June 2021.

Kris R.
Kris R.Sydney, NSW

Love it so I’m buying one for my van

This is the third Ergoflex mattress I have purchased - our first mattress was around 10 years ago- at the time I had back pain and I was attending physiotherapist and chiropractor for relief - but not achieving that. Within a few days of sleeping on the Ergoflex mattress my pain eased then disappeared. I renewed this mattress recently and bought one for my son for his 40th birthday- he was also experiencing back and shoulder pain which is now resolved. I have recommended Ergoflex to many of my friends and I am planning to purchase another one for my van - I can’t be without it for long!!!!

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,000.00.

KCC
KCCSydney, NSW

2nd purchase of a queen in 4 yrs

Tried Ecosa but found it too firm even in it's medium (not firm) configuration, so it got returned. Went back to Ergoflex and is just goldilocks right for me. Even the original 4 yr old Ergoflex is no diff from when it was bought. No signs of sagging.

Purchased in July 2021 for $1,019.00.

Garry K.
Garry K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

what took me so long to get a new mattress?

Replaced a traditional box and base after 20 years. Loving the new ergoflex - no partner roll, firm and so comfortable. Wife thinks it's a little firm but loves it too!

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,000.00.

Review collected in partnership with Ergoflex

Everyone who tries it likes it

We bought an Ergoflex on our daughters recommendation and were so impressed by its comfort and support that we bought another for our guest room. The response from guests so far has been very positive.

Purchased in April 2021.

Frans
FransPerth, WA

Our second Ergoflex mattress, first one is passed on to family who are loving it

More then 10 years ago I had my rotating cuff operated on and couldn’t sleep on my side on the old mattress.
After months off pain we bought the ergoflex and no problem at all anymore!
Recently we bought the second mattress and passed on the old mattress to family and they love it too!

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,229.34.

Andrew
AndrewSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best mattress I've ever owned

I bought a Queen size Ergoflex back in Feb 2011 and it's as good today as it was the day I got it.

I don't have any back or health issues but it has been the best, most comfortable mattress that I've ever owned and I'll be replacing it with another Ergoflex mattress and moving the one I have to our spare bedroom for guests.

I couldn't recommend this mattress highly enough - we absolutely love it!!

Purchased in February 2011 at Ergoflex for $899.00.

sue
sueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable - has given me a great sleep each night

* Very comfortable and supportive
* Definitely a positive effect for both neck and back
* Yes I do feel it has helped with a better sleep
* Yes a little sagging so I move positions on the mattress each night

Purchased in June 2021 at ergoflex for $1,000.00.

Kimmi
KimmiHunter Region, NSW

Believe the reviews!

Purchased in May 2020.

Read more reviews - page 2

maureen
maureenasked
Memory Foam Mattress

what is the weight to lift a queen size ergoflex memory foam mattress and also the weight to lift king size

Rosalind60
Rosalind60

Hi Maureen
I purchased a double Ergoflex mattress and found it easy to move into my bedroom as it came in a box so you can slide it. It was not too heavy as I could slip out of box onto my bed then slit the packaging and the mattress expands when you slit its packaging just have to make sure you have it the right side up before you start to slit the packaging so you don't have to turn over

Ergoflex
Matthew W.Ergoflex

Hi Maureen, thank for your question. The queen size mattress weighs 39kgs and the king size 41kgs. Please do let us know if we can help further.

katrina.reed.568
katrina.reed.568

I was concerned about how I would go lifting the corners to tuck in sheets etc as it doesn’t have the rigid edging of a standard mattress like a box spring etc - but I’ve been pleasantly surprised with how easy it is to lift the mattress whilst making the bed. Having said that - I wouldn’t want to try lug it off my bed to move it around so hopefully once the mattress is on your bed that is where it stays! :)

Janine
Janineasked
Memory Foam Mattress

Can you use an electric blanket with this mattress? I had heard that you could use one on a lower temperature with some memory foam mattress's

Spinal Stenosis asked
Memory Foam Mattress

Are the sides of this mattress firm? We bought an expensive bed by Sleepmaker and within 18 months the mattress started to collapse on the top of side walls. It had a 10 year warranty that made no difference. The base was slat and when we removed the mattress to take photos of how wooden slats had started to come through. Their bed specialist said it was caused by an outside force.The mattress was 30 cms high very heavy and never removed except for a photo they wanted taken.The mattress had to be rotated not turned over. I am wondering what outside force could have that when a heavy mattress is always on top of the slat base. They did everything to put us off making a claim for repair or replacement or refund. They decided to do a repair I don't know if the choice was mine or theirs to make but they chose to repair. It was returned with a list of repairs they did that I had no idea were a problem. However they did not repair the problem that they were supposed to do. When we got it back the side walls were no different. What were they playing at. We had a 10 year warranty plus I took out product care at extra cost to me for another 3 years. Has anyone else had this problem with Sleepmaker beds? We have a very expensive king size bed with about 18 months use and the useless mattress has sides that have no support.It is dangerous sit on the side and you will slip off as I found out. The sales person told us it was the best bed as I explained I have an incurable back condition.
has anyone ever had the same kind of problem?

Product_Reviewer
Product_Reviewer

I found the sides to be firm when you sit on it, unlike tempur (soft) where when you sit, the mattress sinks. I am light, weigh approx 45 kilos. The ergoflex (king single) also bounces back to shape quickly.

Spinal Stenosis

The bed I bought was called Delware which is an umbrella term with many other name's under it.
When it was taken back to the factory they replaced a lot of parts I was unaware of there ever being a problem with. It was the sides and walls of the mattress that needing repairing. The mattress also had another name called black beauty sewn onto the sides. They had no real customer service and I am about to take this king size bed and slat base to the tip.It had a 10 year warranty and useless after 2

See all Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress questions

Get an answer from our members and Ergoflex representatives

Mattress materials

The use of open-cell memory foam allows for a more airy structure, which is distributed throughout the mattress. This is more cooling and comfortable than closed-cell technology, which can give an insulating effect, making the mattress retain heat.

Ergoflex states that this mattress is hypoallergenic and antimicrobial, making it asthma and allergy-friendly, and resistant to dust mites.

Here are what each of the three layers of the mattress are made made from:

• The outer cover: Designed with Tencel, this natural material provides a soft and highly breathable surface.
  • Top layer of the mattress: This is made of 9cm high-density visco-elastic memory foam. Memory foam contours to your sleeping position, and results in minimal partner disturbance.
  • The middle layer is a 5cm ‘airflow layer’ that allows for temperature regulation. The memory foam is designed with gaps for cool air to flow through. This helps to facilitate more comfortable sleep, especially in warmer weather.
  • The mattress foundation is made from a 9cm high-resilient foam base.

Sizes available

Available in the following sizes: single, long single, single single, double, queen and king.

Points of praise

• Reviewers reported that the Ergoflex 5G Mattress worked fantastically to relieve pressure points. Sleepers felt relief in various parts of their bodies, including their back, hips and knees.
  • This mattress offered excellent comfort and support, which allowed reviewers to fall asleep easily at night.
  • Reviewers reported that this mattress helped them stay cool and dry throughout the night, and didn’t retain heat or make them toss and turn.
  • Thanks to the memory foam construction, sleepers were often able to slumber peacefully, without any partner disturbance.
Compare all 6 Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleLong SingleKing SingleDouble
Thickness23 cm23 cm23 cm23 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Release dateMay 2010May 2010May 2010May 2010