Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Double, King, King Single, Long Single, Queen and Single
4.7 from 1,300 reviews

Like sleeping on a cloud

Swapped my previous latex mattress which I had begun to find less than comfortable after a number of years for this new one.
Brilliant service, smooth delivery and... it is simply wonderful. I almost could not believe how comfortable it was when I first lay down on it. Hard to explain, but you both “sink “ into it but also feel fully supported without a hint of sagging which the term ‘sink’ might imply.
It’s simply wonderful, as is the pillow - so glad I got both! Slipping into bed each tonight is an absolute pleasure and I am sleeping better than ever.
I often have sore spots in bed, particularly with hips or knees, and after a recent holiday and too many unfriendly different beds, decided the time had come to change the mattress. So glad I got this one! No discomfort anywhere, just gentle reassuring perfect overall support.
One of the things I found difficult about my old mattress was air circulation, or rather a lack of it. I often ended up feeling too over heated. So the air circulation was a major thing in choosing this one. Although it’s early days yet, I’ve already noticed the former overheating has simply vanished.

Purchased in August 2019.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Can't believe how comfortable this mattress is!

We've never slept on a mattress this good and we've tried many mattresses before the Ergoflex. Thank you for making such a fantastic mattress. Sleeping on this mattress is magic. My body thanks you!

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,300.00.

Excellent product

Very happy with the support and comfort offered by this mattress it offered a good nights rest for two people who usually have to compromise on mattress softness, could not be more happy. Shopping and delivery was so easy , could not recommend more highly.

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,274.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

My Ergoflex is used on a electric medical bed

My mattress is used on my medical raised bed and the top third easily folds to a vertical position. Having cancer down my spine the mattress holds me with comfort

Purchased in June 2019 for $750.00.

Best mattress ever owned

Both my husband and I suffer from back pain when sleeping on an unsupportive mattress. The quality of the Ergoflex is outstanding - and I wouldn’t be writing a review at all if I didn’t believe in the product 100%

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,200.00.

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessHard

Finally....some solid sleep!

Unbelievably comfortable!

My partner and I woke up after upgrading form a queen size and looked at each as if we'd been asleep for years! We no longer have to worry about rolling into the middle of the bed, coils failing and running out of room. Well worth the purchase, and delivery was timely. Highly recommend for value as well considering other options on the market were 2-3 times more expensive!

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Super satisfied!

The mattress is very comfortable and supportive for me. I've had a few injuries in my life and feel this bed helps with that. Also, the quality of mattress materials and accessories seems very high. And it's perfect for squeezing into tight spaces.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Sleeping soundly

I had been wanting to update my mattress for some time due to shoulder injury. What a buy! Love this mattress, It's supportive yet gentle on my bones. Very happy.

Purchased at Ergoflex for $1,000.00.

Discomfort Yes

Best sleep ever!

I never really slept well on my old bed, but then I injured my back & it was even worse. I did some research on beds with best comfort & for back pain so started looking at memory foam options. WOW - The Ergoflex is amazing. I'm glad I made the swap. Started with a King Single in spare room (just to test it out)... then bought the Queen bed for our main room and threw out our old mattress. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Katherine, Sydney, Australia

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,000.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Big Delivery Problems - but solved by the team in Sydney

We ordered and paid for a king sized Mattress from their Australian operation. At the time of payment (1st August 2019), we were advised that delivery would be end of August. This was again delayed until the 13th of September. The Sydney office communicated respectfully and promptly during this delay, facilitated an ultimately successful delivery after this period of frustration, refunded the cost of the mattress during the delay and at no cost added a protector. These actions speak volumes to the ethics and professionalism of the Sydney team. The mattress of course is well worth the investment. I recommend both the product and Matthew in the Sydney team.

Purchased in July 2019.

Best mattress ever!

I've bought several ergoflex mattresses for my family over the years and now I can't go back to anything less! It has completely healed my back and hip complaints by keeping me aligned and supported while I sleep. Can definitely tell the difference if I spend a few nights on a regular mattress and can't wait to get back to my ergoflex.

Almost perfect, would recommend

We were looking for a new mattress to address the issues of partner disturbance and some hip pain my husband was having. The partner disturbance is greatly improved, and my husband reports his hips and shoulders feel much better. I had some minor neck pain during the adjustment period (we were using a sealy), but this resolved in about a month, and might also be due to the fact that I bought new pillows at the same time. The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars I'd because the mattress protector you need feels a little plasticky. I will say I have gotten used to it, but I had been using quite a plush protector on the old mattress so it took some adjusting. A plush protector won't work on these mattresses because they are activated by your body heat, and you do need a protector otherwise your sweat will ruin the memory foam.
It's a bit cheeky but pop into a store and try one of the tempur mattresses (one of the thinner models, the thick ones feel completely different, and worse in my opinion) to make sure you're happy with the feel of memory foam. I obviously can't comment as to the longevity yet, but I have gotten to that point where I get into bed now and I have that 'aaahhhh' moment, being comfortable and knowing I'm going to get a good nights sleep

Purchased in May 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

sleep like a baby

This mattress was a delight to sleep on. I thought it would take, as usual, a night at least to get used to, but no straight away comfort.
I have a shoulder that needed a reconstruction but now I am not too sure it is not completelly better but it is better.
Do yourself a favour and try these mattresses.

Purchased in April 2019 for $989.00.

ERGOFLEX is the BEST!!!

The Ergoflex mattress is simply the best mattress ever!!! There is no partner disturbance whatsoever (watch the glass of wine videos on utube). It moulds beautifully to your body. My back pain is virtually non existent now. I spent 4 times the amount on another bed once, and was not happy. The superfine mattress protector is a must!!! The pillow is awesome also, and that's coming from someone who has a house full of different pillows that don't work. A mattress that arrives in a box?? Who would have known?? Simply awesome!!! Thank you Ergoflex!!!

Bye bye sleep debt..

Sleeping with someone with insomnia can and has built a sleep debt . Since sleeping on this new double mattress, both my partner and myself have caught up with much needed sleep. The mattress gently hugs while holding you. You feel loved by a mattress that cares enough not to allow your sleeping partner disturb you with there restless moves. Actually that does not happen anymore as he sleeps like a baby.

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,249.00.

Heat Retention Yes

Great choice

My first impression was firmness but I also felt the mattress moulding and supporting my body. Weeks later the bed is proving to be a wonderful purchase. I love it!

Purchased in July 2019 at On line.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessHard

Firm excellent mattress.

Very comfortable and supportive, excellent if you like a firm mattress.
Would thoroughly recommend to anyone who wants a firm mattress with it being too expensive and much better than spring mattresses

Purchased in May 2019.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Amazing matress, exceeds my expectations.

Amazing matress, it's exceeded my expectations. Perfect blend of support, firmness but still feels plush. Like sleeping on a cloud. Really happy with the Ergoflex 5G. Delivery was quick and seamless. Bought with the expectation that if I wasn't 100% happy I'd return it with the 30 day window, but it's such a step up from my old spring matress.
I did a lot of research prior to my purchase, there's of lot of manufacturers and options available. From my research the Ergoflex is closest to the fabled Tempur mattress and at the price point of the Ergoflex you can buy several, the Tempur now seems very overpriced.
It's also very refreshing to be so happy with a purchase these days with so many products not living up to expectations.

Purchased in June 2019 at Ergoflex for $1,260.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodMonths
Perceived FirmnessMedium

So glad we chose this mattress.

I have a badly herniated disc and this mattress has helped so much with my pain. I sleep better and it supports my back well. I highly reccomend this mattress.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Excellent mattress

Much better than more expensive mattresses I bought in the recent past and ended up not using because I was waking up with back pain. The mattress can feel a bit hard initially as I was used to a softer feel, but I am very comfortable when sleeping and I'm waking up refreshed and comfortable. I also have the ergoflex pillow which I really like.

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,500.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Is it possible to purchase the wooden base seen in the photos?

Can you put a pillow top on top of Ergoflex mattress
You could but I dont know why you would need to. It's much more comfortable than a pillow top!Not sure about a pillow top. However, we bought an Ardor High Loft Mattress Topper from Harris Scarfe (about $80 on special) and that works well. Makes a great mattress even better. Like sleeping on a cloud!Hi Anne, thank you for your question. Some customers do use additional toppers, overlays with our mattresses. It's very much a personal choice, and whatever feels comfortable for you.

Can the ergoflex mattress be used on an ensemble base (queen size)?
Hi Jan, I’m not an expert but I would think that if your ensemble base is firm then the ErgoFlex mattress would be OK but perhaps you should ask the distributor. Mine is on a slat base. Kind regards,Hi Jan, thank you for your question. Yes - Ergoflex® memory foam mattresses can be safely used with all types of beds, even adjustable electrics and ensembles. So you do not need to change your bed frame. We would however advise that whilst it is ok to use Ergoflex® memory foam mattresses with a slightly sprung bed base it will perform better on a solid slatted bed frame.

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress SingleErgoflex Memory Foam Mattress Long SingleErgoflex Memory Foam Mattress King SingleErgoflex Memory Foam Mattress DoubleErgoflex Memory Foam Mattress QueenErgoflex Memory Foam Mattress King
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $1,199$1,249$1,349$1,599$1,799$1,999
Type Memory FoamMemory FoamMemory FoamMemory FoamMemory FoamMemory Foam
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleLong SingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness23 cm23 cm23 cm23 cm23 cm23 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Release dateMay 2010May 2010May 2010May 2010May 2010May 2010