Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Double, King, King Single, Long Single, Queen and Single
4.7 from 1,155 reviews

I don't regret my purchase

It's been a month and half since I bought Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress and I can experience the quality of my sleep. Even the slightest movements are unnoticed. Money well spend on sleep and health.

Sleeping PositionSide

Where have you been all my life?

It's now been 7 months since buying my Ergoflex queen mattress and I will never sleep on anything else. When I first laid on it I wasn't sure I'd like it as it had no bounce and seemed hard but it is supportive and cradles by ample body. No sagging or indents anywhere. I was previously getting sciatica pains but they've disappeared. I'm sleeping better with less tossing and turning. My only complaint is for myself as I should have bought one long ago.

Perceived FirmnessHard

At last a good nights sleep!!!

We both tried the Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress with the opinion that we would be sending it back after the free trial period, but no we are keeping it!!
It is so supportive but best of all, I do not know when my partner has moved around on the mattress, where as before with our previous mattress I could not get a full nights sleep without being woken from her moving around.
We have just rotated the mattress as suggested in the info pack supplied & have not noticed any change in the comfort level. Time will tell if it stays that way but so far so good.

Purchased at The internet for $999.00.

Worth it

I sleep much more soundly and am less likely to wake up with an aching back. It's a good level of support/give/structure for me. It did take a little bit of time for the mattress to feel like 'mine' but I'm very happy with the purchase. The pillow is lovely as well.

Magical

Back pain no more I bought this matress after my c-section also for my back pain as I have rods in my back.
Im sleeping much better no more pain im nursing my baby the matress is soft but firm so we dont move if my partner moves I strongly recommend ergoflex
Dont waste money on any other matresses this is the only matress you will ever buy.
Thanks ergoflex.

Purchased at Online for $1,000.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

My wife loves it. Me it's okay as I have a back problem and nothing will fix it.

It is comfortable, and my wife loves it. Been okay for me but I do have a back problem which will never get better. Sleep has been improved for my wife and for me it is the same (back problem). Mattress is of a good quality and only needs the occasional turn around to keep the shape.

Purchased for $1,094.29.

why did I wait

after having innerspring mattresses for years, we decided to again replace our mattress, which was only a few years old as we were disappointed that it was sagging and not "warrantable". Researching I came across the ergoflex and checked the reviews, which were compelling and it came with a return option- so with nothing to lose, we purchased, received the same day and now months later, still happy with the purchase. It is comfortable on back or side and we do not get disturbed when either person moves. I wake up better and it is not hot in summer.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

It is been awesome to sleep on that mattress

We loved the mattress. Initially I had bad back but since we bought the mattress it has been so comfortable. Even after six months of buying it still looks new and amazing.

Purchased at Sydney Wide Chiropractic.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Very comfortable

I bought this mattress in July 18. It took a few days to arrive and was easy to set up. There was no plastic smell. It is difficult to move but manageable. I have rotated each six weeks as directed and no sagging. I have not noticed any excessive heat during summer which has been good.

Great mattress

Our new mattress is soft and comfortable which has relieved a lot of pressure on my lower back. Would highly recommend, especially for those with lower back pain.

SizeQueen
Date PurchasedDec 2018

Life changing Sleep!!

Our new mattress is so supportive in all the right places and soft at the same time. My husbands back pain has largely disappeared after many years and I have no more pressure pain and can sleep on my side after two hip replacements. Our quality of sleep has greatly improved since we purchased our new mattress four weeks ago and I find myself sleeping in the one position for much longer periods without tossing and turning. During recent heatwave conditions the mattress was very comfortable and did not retain any heat. The mattress is of fantastic quality and there has been no change in the comfort level, shape and firmness and there is no sagging whatsoever. We can and have highly recommended Ergoflex to family and friends. We hope it will be this comfortable for many years to come!

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Sooo much better than competitors

This is our second ergoflex, and definitely not our last!! We also purchased a competitors “mattress in a box” at the same time, and ergoflex is far far superior in how it’s made, the feel and support of the mattress, the customer service (which was also equally as great when I bought my first 6 years ago)

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Great matress, good customer service

We purchased our Ergoflex in June 2018. Customer service was good and the sales representative was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions on a call. I am very active (gym, hiking etc.) and noticed that my mobility has improved since sleeping on the matress. I was also quite impressed with the quality. My key concern was being hot sleeping on a foam matress ( I am always hot). It’s been pretty hot in Sydney and is no different to old our pillow top mattress. I have to note it was firmer than I expected by I have gotten used to it. It’s a good buy at the price and would do it again.

Purchased .

Good
Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Perceived FirmnessHard

Unbelievable! Best ever mattress.

I dream of my bed all day and can’t wait to get in it. Love if I roll over there is no disturbance. I had bad back and neck issues.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Great mattress and excellent value

The mattress is very comfortable, supports whilst allowing profiling.
my partner's back condition has been helped and I sleep better now.
I am not able to comment on durability as the mattress is very new.

Best Mattress Ever

My flatmate suggested I get one of these as she had one, and cheaper than Tempur. I did and I have never regretted it. No sagging, lovely and firm and my sleep has improved so much. Thank you Ergoflex.

Purchased for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Great mattress!

It took a few nights to get used to it, but once I did I will never go back! I have always had back pain this has minimised it. I can’t feel the movement of my kids getting in or out, it’s fantastic! Thank you

Purchased for $1,100.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Awesome !! My son said he has some best sleeps after a long time

I bought this for my son and who was having troubles with the previous mattress. He is having awesome experience and sound sleeps now. Thanks a lot !! I will highly recommend to everyone.

Purchased for $600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessSoft

4 years on, still like brand new

Bought our ergoflex 4 years ago and it is still like brand new. It sorted put my partners lower back pain too, i no longer have to crack her back daily. Highly recommend and ergoflex.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

A healthy night's rest at last!

The mattress from day one has been very comfortable and supportive, I am in my mid 70's with late onset arthritis, this is a godsend! I am sleeping so much better, and not in pain. It isn't a magic-cure for arthritis, but supports my body in a very positive way.
Shape and firmness of my mattress has remained as on day one, with no sagging.