Sleeping Duck Mattress

Dapin

DapinLake Macquarie

Great Mattress

Excellent mattress.
Delivery process was very easy.
Set up very easy and provides a great nights sleep.
We love the idea we can change or send the mattress back if necessary. But this wasn't required.

Purchased in February 2021.

Everyone in the family wants one now

We'll be upgrading the whole family's mattresses to Sleeping Duck eventually. The delivery service was 'no frills' and we had to personally pitch in to get the product through the door, but we knew about that well before we purchased and the YouTube videos on how to let the mattress unfurl from its packaging were really useful and everything happened as expected. We actually built the bed frame we ordered from scratch and that took longer than expected, but none of it was too difficult to cope with, just fiddly. Highly recommend the after-sales service and check-ins as well. Thanks Sleeping Duck team. Please just design a matching ottoman that goes at the base of your bedframe.

Perfect mattress

My sleeping duck mattress is so comfortable, like sleeping on a cloud. I changed the firmness and the process was a breeze! I sleep amazing and my lower back pain on waking has gone completely.

Purchased in November 2020.

Best purchase ever!

I struggled every night with shoulder and hip pain. I hadn't slept through the night in years. Purchased half soft and half firm. Best nights sleep I have had in years. No more pain or sleepless nights. The soft feel is like sleeping on a cloud. Brilliant customer service from the moment of purchase all the way through the 100 nights trial. Superb product and excellent service. Highly recommend.

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,599.00.

Smiley

SmileyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute Life Changer

I have never in my life felt a mattress like the sleeping duck. It has actually changed my life. I am sleeping better and more comfortably than I can ever remember.
I can’t speak highly enough of SD. I tell anybody who will listen how comfortable it is. It’s like sleeping on a cloud. It really is. I honestly could not be happier.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,869.00.

AnaH

AnaHSydney, NSW

New bestie!

husband and I decided to get a new mattress, after reading, done researched as well we agreed to get sleeping duck and we couldn’t be more happier. Better sleeps and less pain in my lower back. The customer service was great too, very helpful, we requested for a change of firmness and got the replacement mattress in a couple of days.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,849.00.

stuartfSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply perfect

We bought the half and half queen Mach ll. The delivery of the mattress was really quick and unpacking was a breeze. My wife wanted the medium side of the mattress so I had the firm side. This wasn’t a problem and we were both getting an excellent nights sleep. Then I rolled over onto the medium side when my wife was at work. This was a game changer even though I was getting an excellent nights sleep I decided to change the firmness to a medium. This process is a breeze. It takes no time what so ever. I didn't think it would make that much of a difference but it has taken an excellent nights sleep to a whole new level.

Greg C.

Greg C.Gippsland, VIC

Sleeping like a baby.

Was waking up with am aching back every morning. Since switching to the duck I haven't woken up with back pain once. Its awesome. Plenty of support right to the very edge, wich is usually where I end up when the pooch pushes me out.

Fantastic mattress

Best mattress we have had and great customer service. Usually I have a sore hip and back but not with this mattress. Also love that it doesn't have the ridiculous memory foam that ends up sagging and leaving a lumpy bed. This one offers support but is also soft and super comfy.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,850.00.

Mattress and Sheets

Company was easy to deal with, service quick. Love the sheets and mattress. It is a little warmer than I am used to but think that will be a bonus in winter

Very disappointing service

I have purchased a king-size mattress a few weeks ago, when it comes to delivery, I realized they only deliver the mattress to your doorstep, you need to manage to carry the 60kg mattress to the first floor....
therefore I have canceled the purchase, and wait for them to refund the money, so I can purchase another mattress that offers the full delivery service, it has taken them more than 2 weeks now and I still haven't received the refund, which they have told me it will only take 3 days when processing it. Very disappointing.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,750.00.

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

Amazing mattress and service

Mattress was delivered on time. I'm getting a better nights sleep and the customer service was outstanding. I don't know why anyone wouldn't buy their mattress from Sleeping Duck. Love it!!

Purchased in November 2020 for $2,298.00.

Luv-a-Duck!

Excellent service - mattress and base arriving the day after we ordered them with status text messages along the way. Products are great quality - the base was easy to assemble and the components are very well packaged (maybe a little too much plastic wrap!) It took a little while to get use to the change in mattress - and I took up the softness adjustment option for my side - but it is extremely comfortable and we are both happy now. Would recommend unreservedly -already have, in fact.

geekgirlau

geekgirlauGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s always duckest before the dawn

Tomas A.

Tomas A.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended

My sleep has greatly improved, no aches and pains. A pleasure to go to bed at night. I also bought the sheets and as a hot sleeper the mattress and sheet combination works great to keep me cool.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,800.00.

Kady B

Kady BMelbourne

Sleeping like a baby!

We have a high needs cat who wakes us up throughout the night and before Sleeping Duck, it would take a long time to get comfortable enough to fall back asleep but now with Sleeping Duck, I fall back asleep in about 9 seconds! It's almost unreal how amazing this bed is!

Purchased in December 2020 for $2,000.00.

Sheila

SheilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous service!

So impressed by the service from Sleeping Duck team. They always responded quickly and helped me adjust firmness. All this in the middle of the challenges of a pandemic! I’ve noticed a positive effect on hip/back pain and general mobility. Plus much improved sleep quality. I love my new bed!

Purchased in October 2020.

Happy purchaser

Happy purchaserSouth East Queensland, QLD

So comfortable!

Great firm mattress but not hard. Very supportive mattress, neck and back problems have improved. Have only had the mattress one month but so far very happy. Glad we purchased this mattress. Was recommended by a relative.

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,799.00.

Frequently Asked Questions about Sleeping Duck Mattress

How do I order a Sleeping Duck Mattress? Where do they deliver?

Sleeping Duck mattresses can be ordered online, and can be delivered to most Australian locations. They also have a limited selection of retail locations. You can order a Sleeping Duck mattress online from their online store (sleepingduck.com/au).

What does a Half-Half mean with a Sleeping Duck Mattress?

Sleeping Duck mattresses are customisable from the factory, meaning that different segments of the mattress can be softer or firmer to your preference. A Half-Half mattress means that one half of the mattress is medium, while the other half is firm. Contact Sleeping Duck at 1800 667 196 for more information.

How warm does a Sleeping Duck Mattress get?

As a hybrid mattress, the warmth of a Sleeping Duck mattress is generally between a spring-based mattress and a foam-based mattress. If you feel too warm, changing the fabric type of your bed sheet or fitted sheet can help.

Can I use with an electric blanket with a Sleeping Duck Mattress?

Sleeping Duck have stated that you can safely use an electric blanket with their mattresses. However, as sustained heat sources can soften memory foam, Sleeping Duck recommends that you only turn on your electric blanket for a couple of hours before you go to sleep.

Can I comfortably sleep on my side with a Sleeping Duck Mattress?

A Sleeping Duck mattress can be used with most sleep preferences, including with sleeping on your side. Side sleepers may mostly prefer the medium firmness configuration for their mattress.

Latest Consumer Questions

Customer

Customerasked

Mattress

I notice your sheets have the oeko-tex 100 certificate, does the mattress have this standard as well?

Sonja W.

Sonja W.asked

Mattress Medium

How much is a queen size medium and do you have to pay for it whilst you are trying it for the 100 days

stuartf

Hi the cost was $1850 when we bought it but a week later it was reduced down to $1650. I contacted sleeping duck and they happily refunded me $200. And yes you have to pay out right first. But like they say if your not happy with 100 days it’s a full no questions asked refund

Ian P.

Ian P.asked

Mattress

Hi, I have a king size mattress that has been in storage for a few months it is standing up against a wall , I have noticed it is bowing out at the bottom where it is on the floor , will it go back to its normal shape when I lay it flat or have I ruined it ?

Nats J
Nats J

If a sleeping duck mattress I don't have the knowledge to provide you with the answer. Contact company direct for advice.

Anne Le Fevre
Anne Le Fevre

Well I couldn’t really say, but the only way to find out is to put it flat on the floor! The manufacturer could surely tell you.

Hey Ian!
Thanks so much for the question :)

You mattress is perfectly fine to be leant up against the wall until you're able to begin using it, the misshape along the bottom is because the foam layers within the Duck have most likely shifted from being on that angle.

There is however a super simple fix! Once you're ready to use the Duck and have it resting flat, all you'll need to do is then unzip the top cover and ensure that the foams are properly aligned with one another.

If you get stuck or have any further questions, feel free to give us a call on 1800 667 196!

Kind regards,

Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium Queen

4.9
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $999.00$1,099.00$1,349.00$1,649.00
Type HD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket Spring
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMedium
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 12 Sleeping Duck Mattress