2Sleep Republic Mattress

Adjustment Period
  • Days (833)
  • Weeks (75)
  • Months (6)
  • I never got used to it! (33)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (529) · No (421)
Caused Discomfort Yes (52) · No (904)
Heat Retention Yes (105) · No (704)
Sagging Yes (20) · No (862)
Perceived Firmness
  • Very Soft (15)
  • Soft (45)
  • Medium (752)
  • Hard (148)
  • Very Hard (3)
4.8 (1,004)
Can help relieve hip and back pain
Durable construction
Reduces partner disturbances
Buying Guide Banner
Sleep Republic Mattress Showcases

Official material from Sleep Republic.

Read now

Sleep Republic Mattress1,589 reviews
ailsa l.
ailsa l.

Very happy

I ordered the king mattress and love it. I had no settling in period and it was very comfy from the first night. Very supportive, I was having hip and shoulder pain from old mattress not being supportive enough.
I appreciate being able to purchase the mattress, but have them delay delivery so I could could co ordinate with my frame being delivered- good customer service.
Does not have a smell at all like some new mattresses and pillows in the past.
Would definitely recommend! Show details
Lizzie
LizzieNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
  King Single

Ordered a king size mattress one day and its delivered two days later by friendly and helpful Aleluia and Felipo. How good is that. The boys even popped open the package for me as I am a senior lady. Looking forward to a good nights sleep tonight. Keep you posted. Liz
Andrew Robinson
Andrew RobinsonMelbourne

Unboxing vacuum-packed mattresses FTW

Very comfortable bed, and the unboxing is a blast. Cheerful and prompt delivery. Show details
S Hughan
S HughanWestern Australia

Very happy :)

Wonderful mattress, lovely and soft yet still really supportive. The only thing keeping me from a great night's sleep these days is my partners snoring... Show details ·  1
Helen W.
Helen W.NSWHunter Region, NSW

Goldilocks mattress

This mattress is fantastic. After reading reviews of boxed mattresses, and Choice, we went for this one. I run hot and this mattress has been great at regulating my temperature (memory foam ones have been terrible in the past). It is very comfortable, a good balance between soft and firm, and my husband and I both like the feel of it. Nice strong edges. Took a few weeks to get used to as expected but now we love it! Show details ·  1
Darren
Darren4 posts
  King

Firm support

Good quality, firm mattress. Unfortunately was too firm for me so initiated a return in the end. However, service was good from start to finish. Recommend if you like a medium firm mattress. Only negative feedback was with the delivery driver who arrived after 9pm and was rather rude. Show details ·  1
Dean J
Dean JNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Very happy so far - firm but comfortable

We've had this mattress for about a month now and we are very happy. This is my first mattress in a box and I was a bit concerned that it would be flimsy, but it is anything but. Seems to be excellent quality, supportive comfortable and best of all: I don't feel it when my partner moves in bed. We are both sleeping well, so we're super happy so far! Show details ·  1
Mariah.S
Mariah.S
  Queen

Happy

Good service. Good mattress. Fast delivery. Very easy mattress shopping Show details ·  1
Sally T
Sally TVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A great mattress

Very happy with the queen mattress and base, purchased recently. Delivery was speedy to country Victoria. The base was easy to assemble, and the mattress inflated perfectly with very little odour, and is great quality.
The bed has proved ideal for my back problems, it's firm but comfortable on top, with good structure at the sides. Definitely sleeping better, would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Lisa
LisaWAPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive King

Not as good as I was expecting

The bed itself is comfortable- but just beware that because it is a spring mattress you can feel the movements of the other person in the bed. But I’ve been sleeping well regardless. The mattress topper is very soft. I was expecting the bed to be firmer but will give it time to see how it goes. As for delivery- there was no text/email to say it was arriving. Luckily I was home otherwise there would be no place to leave it. Communication from the delivery company would be useful. Show details
Marlene H
Marlene HNSWSydney, NSW5 posts
  Verified Queen

What a surprise

We were referred to the product by our daughter and compared our selection (of the Republic mattress) to other brands.
Though it was not the cheapest (like they say, you get what you pay for), it was exactly what it was advertised as i.e. what you see is what you get. That was our first surprise.
Smart packaging and ease of installation. Love it. Second surprise.
The product engineering does actually deliver the comfort and the firmness. Third surprise.
Love the product. Show details ·  1
Geoff
GeoffSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive King Single

Great Goldilocks mattress

Prompt efficient delivery. Great price. Box with wheels made it a dream to move around. Great moment of theatre when we unrolled. And best of all not too soft and not too hard... but just right! Show details ·  1
Alex Q
Alex QDoubleview5 posts
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Queen

It's amazing what can come out of a box!

It is true that this mattress was heavy and did challenge us getting it downstairs to the bedroom. The wheels on the box were definitely a help. BUT so far we are loving this mattress and the back pain from the old mattress is gone. Very happy. Show details ·  1
Janice
JaniceNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Queen

great mattress

very comfortable, looks good, was easily able to unpack my mattress in a box Show details ·  1

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S. · Mattress

Will a mattress topper be required? My issue is I currently have a king bed and normal king sheets do not fit it. It's around 35cm high. My issue is if your king mattress is 30cm high and then a mattress topped is needed, it's going to bring the height up even further

youngone1
youngone1 · Mattress

Do you accept returns if the mattress doesn't work out for us?

beachybum
beachybum · Mattress

What is the best base to use with this mattress?

See all Sleep Republic Mattress questions

Features:

• The Sleep Republic Mattress has cashmere knitted fabric, providing optimal softness so that you have a comfortable sleep.
  • Natural latex helps regulate airflow and body temperature with ventilation holes, making it more breathable.
  • The edge of the mattress has higher tensile steel springs, protecting tossers and turners from rolling off the bed as well as helping prevent sagging.
  • It comes in Single, Long Single, King Single, Double, Queen, and King sizes.
  • This product comes with a 12-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found the mattress to be supportive, with some even saying that it helped relieve hip, back, or shoulder pain that they had.
  • They also appreciated the durable construction of the mattress, saying that it retained its shape after lots of wear.
  • According to reviewers, the mattress helped reduce and even eliminate partner disturbances, so they could still sleep soundly.
Compare all Sleep Republic Mattress listings
SizeQueenKingDoubleKing Single
Weight49 kg55 kg43 kg39 kg
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
  • ABN: 59298731168