Sleep Republic Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Pros

Can help relieve hip and back pain
Durable construction
Reduces partner disturbances

Ethan Harvey
Ethan Harvey

The best mattress on the market!

I've tried many competitive brands and none compare to sleep republic. I've had the mattress for 2 years now and there has not been are deterioration in mattress and have had reliable and good quality sleep since sleeping on this matress. Only down side is when I go for holidays or stay at a friend's house and use their matress. I think I have a sleep republic addiction

Purchased in for $1,199.

R. Lynch
R. LynchSydney, NSW

Supremely good sleep on this mattress!

Twee T
Twee TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Value for money

Mattress is supportive and comfortable for back pain. Delivery was quick and sheets were of good quality.

Purchased in for $1,477.30.

superstar
superstarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic mattress

We have slept on mattress for 8months now. Hubby loves it. Feels comfy with no sag.
He has a sore back but it has helped ease his pain.
Feels like I'm sleeping on a cloud, he says.
Will buy another one when we move.
It is a very heavy mattress though.

Purchased in for $900.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delighted! (Except for splinter in finger...)

We had a terrible experience trying to buy from from another bed-in-a-box online seller. Cancelled that (an ordeal!) and purchased subsequently from Sleep Republic. Before buying, we rang SR to be sure good communication exists (unlike other company, which has no phone number). SR does.

The mattress and bed frame arrived promptly. Easy to assemble.

The one small defect is a lot of splinters on the pine bed frame - one into my finger! A tiny bit of sanding at the factory would be appreciated.

The whole bed is solid and very comfortable. The mattress cover is very good quality - makes it look premium. No smell that others have reported.

Overall, very happy!

Find out how Sleep Republic Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Excellent mattress, Base needs refinement.

Pamela C.
Pamela C.Perth, WA

The best bed base I’ve ever had.

This bed base arrived the day after I ordered it and the packaging was very good…wheels helped! The base was simple to assemble and everything was excellent quality. After putting my latex mattress on the bed, it felt very comfortable and really supportive. It really is a superior product and I would certainly recommend it.

Purchased in for $499.

Sleep RepublicSleep RepublicSend a private message

Very happy, super comfy for kids and adults!

So far we are extremely happy with the new mattress, we bought a double for our 9yr old, he is sleeping beautifully now and says he loves it. It’s very supportive so can feel the firmness, but the top is super soft so you snuggle into it. It’s just as comfortable (if not more) that our King bed and it was far more expensive. We are so happy we bought one for our other kids too (7 and 6).

Purchased in for $939.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
MarGeo
MarGeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This mattress is so "JUST RIGHT!"

Kimberley living
Kimberley livingKimberley, WA

Love this mattress.

Wow, this mattress is amazing. I was a bit worried about the medium to firm feel, as we have been soft mattress lovers. From the first night, there have been no more sore spots in the morning or having to change positions during the night to relieve soreness. I can't feel my husband move during the night or get out of bed. We are more than pleased with this mattress.

Purchased in for $1,200.

Fran M.
Fran M.

So Comfortable and Supportive that I purchased a second one for spare room.

Most comfortable mattress ever! Soft on top, strong and firm support underneath. It is So Good that I purchased another for my spare room - with base - easy for one person to assemble. Super-Fast delivery to doorstep (even to a small country town), on easy to manoeuvre wheels on box.

Great bed

The mattress is very comfortable though it took a couple of weeks to get used to it. It has retained its shape and it's good to not feel like I'm going to fall off the edge like I did with my old mattress. The only issue I have is it's weight. It's very heavy to pick up the corners to put the fitted sheets on. Almost need a wedge.

Purchased in for $1,150.

Maz
MazMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible experience in trying to return the products - Buyers BEWARE!

Purchased in for $1,974.30.

Find out how Sleep Republic Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Sunked in, too soft, no back support, all in first year of use

Not sure where they got that many 5* reviews but definitely too soft for myself. I had to lay on the side when I sleep and now the mattress is left in storage.
My Sleep Republic mattress was extremely soft even for one person it felt like the spings/coils were too short/small support the mattress upper layers. I bought this ages ago and only decided to write a review now because I just received an EOFY sale email notification. Made in China.

Purchased in for $1,399.

Very Happy!

The helpful staff answered all my questions prior to my purchase. Easy delivery. Easy unpacking and setup. Got a great night’s sleep from night one! I highly recommend this mattress.

Jo A
Jo A

Great support for good prie

Both my husband and I have bad backs. I was always tossing and turning, waking at 3am with sore back. He gets progressively worse during the day and lying down is best releif. Since purchasing sleep republic matress we have both noticed better quality sleep, waking up more refreshed and I am not in pain each morning. It did take a few days to a week to adjust to this matress though, but well worth persisting. Very happy

Purchased in for $1,200.

Karen
Karenasked
Sleep Republic Mattress

Almost every mattress we have owned has ended up with a major ridge down the centre….and we are both under 60kg! Will this happen with a Sleep Republic mattress….even after many years? And do the base legs have to be black? Is there a light timber option?
Thanks, Karen

Anna V.
Anna V.

Yes, after 6-7 months there will be major dips where your bodies are and a ridge in the middle. Memory foam does not recover during the day, and you go to sleep in hole again and again.

Ray
Rayasked
Long Single Mattress

Being pensioners age over 70 we are limited in our ability to lift and move weighty items. Do you provide a service to install and set up the mattress and take away the old mattress ?

Shazzie
Shazzieasked
Super King Mattress

Does anyone else's mattress has strong foam, plasticky type of smell? We got ours on 14 April and the smell is still extremely strong. I have all the windows and doors opened for ventilation but doesnt seem to reduce the smell.
Thinking of returning it. it is ashamed because I quite like the mattress itself.

Rae
Rae

I was actually surprised that ours didn’t have a lingering plastic smell. I unpacked it around 5pm and we were sleeping on it that night and I couldn’t smell anything. Maybe they can exchange it and the next one won’t be so bad???

Abbe R.
Abbe R.

Ours had no smell at all from night 1

Mel B.
Mel B.
See all Sleep Republic Mattress questions

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

Features:

• The Sleep Republic Mattress has cashmere knitted fabric, providing optimal softness so that you have a comfortable sleep.
  • Natural latex helps regulate airflow and body temperature with ventilation holes, making it more breathable.
  • The edge of the mattress has higher tensile steel springs, protecting tossers and turners from rolling off the bed as well as helping prevent sagging.
  • It comes in Single, Long Single, King Single, Double, Queen, and King sizes.
  • This product comes with a 12-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found the mattress to be supportive, with some even saying that it helped relieve hip, back, or shoulder pain that they had.
  • They also appreciated the durable construction of the mattress, saying that it retained its shape after lots of wear.
  • According to reviewers, the mattress helped reduce and even eliminate partner disturbances, so they could still sleep soundly.
Compare all 7 Sleep Republic Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $1,479.00$1,299.00$1,089.00$799.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 7 Sleep Republic Mattress