Fast Eddy's

Fast Eddy's

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fast Eddy's? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Joleeza
JoleezaSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly but expensive

I think they are bit overpriced but in saying that, it was Easter long weekend and they were at my place within 2 hours of calling and got rid of everything I needed in an efficient way. I could NOT get anyone else to do it that day, so I would recommend them if you need rubbish removed quickly.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Very efficient

Very efficient, friendly blokes who provide a highly convenient service. Within 60 minutes of placing a call to Fast Eddy’s my old sofa was gone. Reasonable pricing too. Highly recommended.

Wayne B.
Wayne B.Sydney, NSW

Don't

Very expensive. Quoted $150 a q/m. After the job finished said it was 2 and a half trucks and would be over $3000. I should have referred them to fair trading but was just too busy . High pressure to pay as soon as the job is finished.

Simon
SimonSydney, NSW

Horrible service

Rip off service. Gave different price over the phone and quoted different on the day. will not recommend to anyone and will never use it again. Worker was rude as well

Rubbish Removers

Find out how Fast Eddy's compares to other Rubbish Removers

Wish other parts of my life were this easy!

Fast Eddys responded to my initial inquiry quickly. We negotiated a great price, they turned up exactly when they said and the friendly team got to work. Wish other parts of my life were this easy!!!!

Sal
SalSydney, NSW

Great Service - very Happy

Great Service - very Happy. I was recommend to Fast Eddys from a friend. I was in the middle of do a small cleanout of my house when I broke my arm. Instead of doing a council cleanup I decided to use Fast Eddys. After having moved house so many times, it was such a relief to have someone else do the heavy lifting and have everything gone when i wanted it done. thx guys

LRO
LROSydney

Great! Very very happy

Came the next day after calling, on time, so fast, about 6 men here got it done in about 1 hr. Price was very cheap but nothing was too much trouble. EDDY very friendly and polite, nice guy. Go with someone you can trust like this business. I would recommend to anyone who has mobility or medical issues because he is very understanding and caring.