Fast Eddy's

Fast Eddy's

See the Best Rubbish Removals in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sal

SalSydney, NSW

Great Service - very Happy

Great Service - very Happy. I was recommend to Fast Eddys from a friend. I was in the middle of do a small cleanout of my house when I broke my arm. Instead of doing a council cleanup I decided to use Fast Eddys. After having moved house so many times, it was such a relief to have someone else do the heavy lifting and have everything gone when i wanted it done. thx guys

LRO

LROSydney

Great! Very very happy

Came the next day after calling, on time, so fast, about 6 men here got it done in about 1 hr. Price was very cheap but nothing was too much trouble. EDDY very friendly and polite, nice guy. Go with someone you can trust like this business. I would recommend to anyone who has mobility or medical issues because he is very understanding and caring.