Fast Eddy's

Fast Eddy's

See the Best Rubbish Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Simon

SimonSydney, NSW

Horrible service

Rip off service. Gave different price over the phone and quoted different on the day. will not recommend to anyone and will never use it again. Worker was rude as well

Job Satisfaction

Wish other parts of my life were this easy!

Fast Eddys responded to my initial inquiry quickly. We negotiated a great price, they turned up exactly when they said and the friendly team got to work. Wish other parts of my life were this easy!!!!

Job Satisfaction
Sal

SalSydney, NSW

Great Service - very Happy

Great Service - very Happy. I was recommend to Fast Eddys from a friend. I was in the middle of do a small cleanout of my house when I broke my arm. Instead of doing a council cleanup I decided to use Fast Eddys. After having moved house so many times, it was such a relief to have someone else do the heavy lifting and have everything gone when i wanted it done. thx guys

LRO

LROSydney

Great! Very very happy

Came the next day after calling, on time, so fast, about 6 men here got it done in about 1 hr. Price was very cheap but nothing was too much trouble. EDDY very friendly and polite, nice guy. Go with someone you can trust like this business. I would recommend to anyone who has mobility or medical issues because he is very understanding and caring.