Faucet Strommen

See the Best Bathroom Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ShirleyG

ShirleyGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy

I can’t say enough good things about our Faucet Strommen fixtures and fittings! A perfect finish for our apartment renovation. Classic design which compliments our kitchen, bathroom and laundry design.

Trudy

TrudyMelbourne

so disappointed

I went to a local plumbing store to replace a leaking cartridge for a Faucet mixer tap. I was told it was still under warranty and was given Faucet's number to call. He told me they would replace this and would post it on the same day. Unfortunately I no longer have the invoice or warranty card so Faucet didn't want to know me. It's all very well having a 15year warranty but who keeps invoices for up to 15 years?

Jacquie

JacquieMelbourne

Bought these taps look great but no end of trouble.

Bought a full house full of these taps. We have only (so far) had the en suite taps installed so far and found that the wrong tap head was in the box (Culino not Zeos) and had to return the sink tap set (had to postpone the plumber and then had to wait for another 2 months till he could return). Now they have been installed the fitting now leaks from the shower flick mixer tap. (where the handle meets the body). i now have to get the plumber back in to remove the tap and purchase a new tap as i have now been asked to take it back to the supplier (More Money and still no work on the en suite until i can get this fixed and a replacement found.)

Dale C

Dale Clangwarrin

Great after sales service

I recently had to contact Faucet Strommen about a spare part for my 5 year old taps. Their customer service was fantastic. The lady was very helpful and posted my items out to me straight away, even though I could not find my receipts. It is a delight to deal with Australian companies that back up their products. The original tapware still looks as good as new.

Kirsten

KirstenAdelaide

Tradie who fitted these quality bathroom fittings said they are the best he has ever seen

To know that this is an Australian company and to recognise that the fittings are the best quality makes me want to promote them. I also acknowledge Kewco bathroom supplies in Somerton Park who recommend them. I wanted chrome with a touch of gold. Scarce as hens teeth so I was happy to find a company that still supplies. The quality was outstanding, very impressed.

Brett 2912

Brett 2912AU

Fantastic quality and visually appealing kitchen mixer taps

We installed two of Faucet Strommen mixer taps into our home last week as we are doing a full renovation and i have to say that every time i walk through the kitchen i am finding myself looking twice and these wonderful assets. They aren't your standard everyday kitchen tap, they really have quite a striking visual appeal about them. And i'm not even touching on quality, they look like they have been very well made. Thumbs up to Faucet and their quality products.
visually appealing, fantastic quality
little hard to install, but im no expert!

Erik Rasked

Hi,
I have Strommen tapware installed in my recently renovated bathroom - looks great!
However, the shower always starts off hot but then after 10 seconds becomes freezing cold. Is this likely due to a faulty shower mixer?

Erik

Clara S.Faucet Strommen

Hi Erik,

Many thanks for your question, and I'm glad to hear that your renovation has turned out well!

In relation to the temperature issue you are experiencing, I don't believe it is a faulty shower mixer, as the valve is mechanical.

This is most likely caused by floating dirt in the hot line of the pipework where it enters the mixer (when the water is turned on, the hot water rushes up the pipework carrying the dirt which then blocks the port. When the water is turned off, the dirt sinks backwards down the pipe until the water is turned on again)

Another thing to check is do you have an instantaneous hot water system? These can sometimes be problematic as they rely on flow, and when this is too low, they can shut off causing the water temperature to drop.

I trust this helps, and we are more than happy if you or your plumber would like to speak to us.

Very best regards,
Clara Sellars

P: +61 3 5450 4236
E: sales@faucetstrommen.com.au

Hi Clara
Thankyou for your response.
I can confirm I do have a Rinnai 24 instantaneous gas hot water service, so I am interested in what youre saying about the hot water turning off when the flow is low. Or restricted? Is it possible the Pegasi micro hand shower is reducing the water flow enough to cause the Rinnai burners to turn off?

Regards Erik