4.3

83% · 51 · 17%

Return Claim MadeYes · No
Brand Manager for Fawkner Wheels & Tyres? Claim your listing.

Giuseppe
GiuseppeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

The best place

The best place and best people absolutely fantastic service Omar and staff are fantastic Show details
Ian A.
Ian A.

Above and beyond!!

Bought a set of new tyres here 5 weeks ago. Over past 2 weeks one has been deflating regularly. Went back and these guys found that I had picked up a nail.

They fixed it quickly - and free of charge!! That was unnecessary but really appreciated..... and well beyond reasonable expectations. Not surprising as their customer service is always great!!

ray
ray2 posts

SCAMMERS NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Scammers wrecked my computer and would not repair mohamed disappeared bill is new owner from 27/12/21 and when i said he would be libel to repair he wanted to get the police and threaten me treated them like brother but back stabbed me lied to Show details
Louis P.
Louis P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seriously good workmanship

Special thanks to Bill and the team at Signature Tyres, you guys are amazing, You managed to fix the wheel alignment issue on my Volvo s60 after it was mis-aligned by another tyre service depo. My steering is now is dead-straight. Thanks for your service, superior quality and great price. Have a great new year guys! Show details
Kerri
KerriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Very patient and knowledgeable, excellent product range

Omar was incredibly patient with me as I am very particular and he spent a long time looking for my perfect wheels and they had an excellent wheel and tyre range to choose from. He was focussed on giving me the best possible service. I had been to a number of other stores but most did not have the time or patience for me. Highly recommended! Show details
Sebastien
SebastienGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good experience

Honest & reliable staff. Had me in and out in under an hour with heaps of knowledge to back up their great service. Highly recommend. Also informed me about my brake pads and quoted me up.