Fawkner Wheels & Tyres

Fawkner Wheels & Tyres

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fawkner Wheels & Tyres? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

ray
ray

SCAMMERS NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Scammers wrecked my computer and would not repair mohamed disappeared bill is new owner from 27/12/21 and when i said he would be libel to repair he wanted to get the police and threaten me treated them like brother but back stabbed me lied to

• Return Claim MadeYes
Louis P.
Louis P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seriously good workmanship

Special thanks to Bill and the team at Signature Tyres, you guys are amazing, You managed to fix the wheel alignment issue on my Volvo s60 after it was mis-aligned by another tyre service depo. My steering is now is dead-straight. Thanks for your service, superior quality and great price. Have a great new year guys!

• Return Claim MadeNo
Kerri
KerriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very patient and knowledgeable, excellent product range

Omar was incredibly patient with me as I am very particular and he spent a long time looking for my perfect wheels and they had an excellent wheel and tyre range to choose from. He was focussed on giving me the best possible service. I had been to a number of other stores but most did not have the time or patience for me. Highly recommended!

• Return Claim MadeNo
Sebastien
SebastienGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good experience.

Honest & reliable staff. Had me in and out in under an hour with heaps of knowledge to back up their great service. Highly recommend. Also informed me about my brake pads and quoted me up.

Tyre Shops