Glenn.

Glenn.Perth, WA

Great price, Great service.

Wow, my first experience with a Mobile Tyre Service. MTS, Alex provided a fantastic service, punctual, polite, clean, tidy, and with a great product very competitively priced. I'm sold on this service and you will have my future business and I will recommend you to Family and Friends. Thanks again Alex, Kind Regards Glenn.

winno7

winno7South East Queensland, QLD

Great price, good communication, professional service

I had some trepidation as this is the first time that I've used a mobile service, however they were excellent. Good communication throughout, the pricing was very competitive, Yolanda did a great job and was very helpful in explaining how to ensure the tyres last well.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

That’s great @winno7! We’re glad you enjoyed the service.

Great Service

Chris’ Service was great. He called me prior to his arrival and notified me when he would arrive. He was on time. He did the job in a prompt and professional manner, and provided me with his card just incase. Thank you Chris!

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the great review Deanna! We'll pass it along to Chris!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Mobile Tyre Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Stephen Davies

Stephen DaviesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service and Price

Outstanding customer service, I had 2 cars done at 2 different locations, home and office.
Staff were friendly and customer service was outstanding
We will be a life time customer for sure.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

We're delighted to hear that Stephen! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Thanks for the great review!

Nathan J.

Nathan J.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick, easy and reliable service

Friendly staff made the ordering process a breeze, Ezra from Brisbane showed up exactly on time and worked quickly and efficiently to get the job done, and it was done well. I value great customer service and this company provided it, and I won't hesitate to deal with them again.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the great review Nathan! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the Mobile Tyre Shop service this much!

Robert

RobertSydney Surrounds, NSW

Mobile Tyre Shop

Chris was a well mannered young man.
He arrived on time and completed the fitting of my new tyres in the time frame he told me.I totally recommend using mobile tyre shop. Thank you. Robert

Thanks Robert, great to hear! We'll pass this onto Chris

Anthony

AnthonySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service, very happy

Chris on the Central Coast of nsw did a fantastic job! Showed up on time and completed the job fast, product was great. Can't recommend them more, very happy with the service.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the Mobile Tyre Shop service Anthony!

hg

hg

Poor communication

Company did not notify me via text, email or phone call of appointment. I had to make contact to see what was happening. As it was the tyre fitter arrived 1.5 hours after scheduled appointment. Further the fitter has limited experience with my request ie wide performance tyres and TPMS. To add insult to injury the fitter snapped one of the valves . Hence tyre could not be inflated. Frantic phone calls ensued trying to find a solution. Fitter promised to come back to solve the issue.
Totally unsatisfied with the state of events. Fitter was nice enough but more training is required. However the lack of communication was the deal breaker and subsequent breakage of valve.
Will not be recommending this company for any future work.

cristina

cristinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to Dean & Nicholas!

Dean serviced my car, he explained how did it happen and offer a better solution which I agreed. The next day Nicholas came and did the job as agreed.
They’re both punctual and provide great service! Thank you! - cristina

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the great review Cristina!

Erik

ErikSydney Surrounds, NSW

Chris offers great professional and friendly service.

Chris offers great professional and friendly service.
His positive attitude and was meticulous in his work leaving me assured the job was done very well.
I will recommend mobile tyres shop to friends and family

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Erik! We hope to see you again soon.

Don Seuala

Don SeualaSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Chris was awesome! Well mannered and prepared. He knew what he was doing and within 10-20 minutes it was all done. Good customer service and great customer experience over all. Thanks guys!

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Don! We'll pass this onto Chris.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No need to ever go to a tyre shop again

Booked on a Thursday afternoon and had tyres fitted by midday the next day. Dean N communicated before arriving, was prompt, friendly and provided great service. Couldn't be happier....and all from the comfort of home.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the Mobile Tyre Shop service Sam :)

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

outstanding service thank you Chris

Chris presented himself with amazing customer service skills making our tyre changing experience a whole lot better, we definitely would recommend your service to our friends and family thank you so much our BMW M140I feels amazing

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the great review Anthony! Enjoy the great new feeling :)

Steve D.

Steve D.Southwest, VIC

Perfect service

Jesse was very good to deal with organise quickly, Peter the guy who come out to fix the tyre very happy with his service recommend Peter 100% thank you again

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Steve! We'll pass this onto Peter.

Nick M.

Nick M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent communication and efficiency

Great work - must try
In a busy world, this is a great alternative to driving around and then waiting to get your tyres changed. He comes to you !
Thanks Chris

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Nick. We hope to see you again soon!

Garth T.

Garth T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Excellent service! Prav was great, on time, fast, very professional and friendly. Even checked my other tyres and made sure they were okay. Would recommend Mobile Tyre Shop and will use again.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the Mobile Tyre Shop service :) Thanks Garth!

Jays

JaysHunter Region, NSW

Great service for MTS friendly ppl and will highly recommend very satisfied and will use again and Chris was excellent and fast so convenient of coming to where you live

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Jays! So glad we could help.

Lachlan

LachlanSydney, NSW

Not a Single Problem

Quick, easy, affordable. Ordered a four tyre change service from my own home. Got what I paid for with no issues. Service officer was extremely friendly and a pleasure to do business with.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the great review Lachlan!

Stacey

StaceySydney, NSW

Happy customer

I Dealt with Liam when booking in the tyres over the phone. He was very patient and polite. He was a pleasure to deal with.

Prav did a great job. He turned up on time and was very polite. He got the job done really quick. He was a pleasure to deal with. Very happy customer. Will definately continue to use mobile tyre shop.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

That’s great Stacy! Glad you enjoyed the service.

Tammy

TammySydney, NSW

Great fast service

Purchased tyres from MTS yesterday and delivered and fitted next day! Prav was great, friendly and very accommodating... tyres were a good price too...will definitely use again! Highly recommend them

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Tammy! We hope to see you again soon.