Raff

RaffSydney, NSW

Absolutely AMAZING!!

I can not recommend this service enough! Especially during the times we are currently living through due to Coronavirus with an array of closures and everyone being hit financially. I was instantly stressed but luckily I found this place online. Not only was it extremely easy to navigate through their website, I was able to enter my rego and it automatically selected the correct tyres for my car. I booked in the afternoon and had my tyres changed and ready to go first thing the next morning! Also a great value for money! I will definitely be using this service again!!

Michael F.

Michael F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and price!

Flat tyre Saturday afternoon! Peter the tech turned with 4 tyres on board (monday 9.30 am) No issue no problem. Nothing was too much problem for him. All done on the road again. Thank you

Denielle &.

Denielle &.South East Queensland, QLD

Would highly recommend this service!

I cannot believe how simple and convenient that experience was! Booked on my phone, they turned up the next day, were super friendly and efficient, and that was it! Easy and very well priced!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Mobile Tyre Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Kazza

KazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic highly recommended

They organised same day service. Shameel was friendly and professional and had my tyres done fast. Also badvising on the quality of my other tyres. Will recommend and use again thank you

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast reliable and easy to deal with.

Just had my tyres replaced and i have to say i found mts to be honest, reliable, knowledgeable and easy to deal with. I found josh friendly and helpful and he checked my spare too. I would recommend mts and will use again. Thanks guys

Fast, reliable and great service. Will definitely use this service again!

Excellent service, good price and on time. I will definitely use this service again in the future, so convenient especially with a completely flat tyre at home... tool the stress out completely. Thank you!

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Amy, our aim is to take the stress out of getting new tyres and we look forward to helping out again in the future!

andywright59

andywright59Perth, WA

I would not recommend the Mobile Tyre Shop (Perth)

I would not recommend the Mobile Tyre Shop (Perth)
I wanted 4 tyres swapped over from one set of rims to another set of rims.
I spent quite a bit of time on the phone explaining exactly what I wanted.
We agreed on a price for the job and, I booked a time to have it done.
When the tyre fitter arrived, he told me that there'd been a mistake with the quote and, it was now twice the price I had been quoted.
I refused to pay that and, the tyre fitter left.
Again, I would not recommend the Mobile Tyre Shop (Perth).

Mandy Campbell

Mandy CampbellSydney, NSW

Brilliant service!

Wonderful service! Great communication from the get go. Very helpful staff. Called to say they could come earlier if I was available. Everything was done within 15 minutes. Would 100% recommend to anyone.

Fleur

FleurSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Easy to navigate the online site, order and pay.
Great options and availability of staff.
Michael gave excellent service. Called me and arranged to come early.
Fast, friendly and professional.
Would definitely use this service again.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

On time and great service

Mobile Tyre Shop worked out perfectly for me - they came on time, fixed my tyre, were professional and courteous. Recommend them to anyone with a flat tyre - wish all car service was this easy.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never going to a tyre shop again!!

I've always avoided mobile services as I assumed the cost would be at a premium, not the case with these guys!

Great service at a reasonable cost!

I had a puncture, my tech Josh turned up the same day, earlier than expected and all in the pouring rain!! Within 15 mins it was sorted!
A couple of my tyres were also pretty bald, there was no major upsell and I never felt pressured or forced to buy from them. Josh merely offered some professional advice which I appreciated!

Would definitely recommend!

Ian P.

Ian P.Sydney, NSW

My tech was Chris. He was on time and very quick. Great tyres, price, and customer service.

One tyre has a leak at the valve but that can happen with any new product. I've asked for repair.

Chris was great, and I'd use him and Mobile Tyre Shop again 100 percent.

Steve and Dave

Steve and DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lifesaving! Love the service

Had two flats and no way to get it somewhere to be sorted. George arrived spot on time and we were good to go in no time. Definitely recommended and would use again without hesitation.

Felicity J.

Felicity J.Sydney, NSW

Awesome service

I booked my car in to have a puncture fixed or if necessary replace the tyre.
On booking it in they checked they had my tyre in stock, Michael called the next day to say he could come earlier which suited me perfectly, he waited for me to return home and within 15 minutes had my tyre patched and back on the car, Brilliant, highly recommended and the cost $99 , very impressed!
I will certainly use Mobile Tyre Shop again .

Awesome.

They come straight to my house the next day with the tyres I purchased and fitted them and worked around my availability. Would highly recommend them to other people. Thank you for your service, I’ll defiantly be using again

Muir

MuirSouth East Queensland, QLD

definitely returning for future service

From the get go communication was exemplary. They not only rang me but also sent messages to confirm. They rang me early next day after ordering that they could tab me in earlier, to which I affirmed, and their timeliness and service was superb. Josh the technician was very professional requiring very little from me, and the job he did was excellent. Will definitely be doing future tyres from them.

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional Services

Thanks Dean for your help to fix tyre puncture this morning. Very professional and highly recommended. Called early in the morning 7:30 and the person arrived on time 8:45. Fix the tyre in just 15 minutes.

Rosie

RosieSydney, NSW

Great Service

easy to use, selected the wrong tires & they helped me pick the right ones and even changed my booking so that it was same day! all sorted within an hour and even cleaned all of my new tires. highly recommend!

Claudio

ClaudioSydney, NSW

Excellent work

Thank you Chris for your all the great service, also being so professional and working under very hot conditions, making sure everything was done correctly and providing great advice. Claudio.

Marcus F.