Mobile Tyre Shop

Mobile Tyre Shop

Excellent Service

The service was unbelievable. I was always kept informed of when someone would attend, and then Chris when he arrived was courteous, efficient and replaced my tyre with a minimum of fuss.

Flat tyre emergency

My experience was very streamlined and professional from first point of call for assistance about a flat tyre my location and my situation regarding time. Tyre mechanic Tim arrived and was very professional knowledable and efficient with the procedure of getting the tyre fixed ane me back on the road in no time. He was every engaging and I felt in good hands which put me at ease as I felt anxious in my situation being a visitor to Brisbane and not knowing the area. Thank you to Tim and all involved for such a fantastic business

Prompt service on a Sunday!

Chris came out to fix one of my tyres. Chris called me to say he was on his way to give me an eta. He was really good answered all my questions, very knowledgeable and organised. Great service overall and will be coming back for sure. Tyre shops treat you like a number and usually take half a day to fix your tyres. Thanks again Steve

Super quick service. So convenient

The service was friendly, the team on the phone was knowledgeable and professional. Chris came out to fix a Tyre puncture for me. He was there within an hour and a half of my call Andy it was Sunday. So convenient. Highly recommend.

Amazing service from the quote to the order to the confirmation to the installation.

MTS even managed to get it all done and dusted, from order to finish in 6 hours. No waiting around. Yery happy. Punctual and very helpful with after care Thanks. Recommend highly

Tyres

Chris from mobile tyre service came to my house and fitted my tyres, excellent service, friendly and answered all my questions
Easy to log onto website and book what you need, recommend to everyone

Outstanding Service

I had a littel clash with the medium strip and slashed both right side tyres. Phil from Mobile Tryre Shop (MTS) came out to wear my car was parked on the side of th road and replaced them good as new. Excellent service highly recommend MTS

Amazing services and always happy to help Thank you

Friendly fast reliable service. Best prices by far. And the fact you come to my home is amazing. I will be Highly recommending you to all my friends and clients

Awesome service by Chris. Highly recommend regards Paul

Awesome service by Chris who came out on time and worked under difficult conditions. He was very professional. I high recommend him and I would absolutely use him on my next occasion

Very helpful!

They were very helpful and easy to talk to on the phone, the guy that came out to my house was nice and got everything fixed quickly, very happy overall!

Best since sliced bread !!!!

One phone call and bingo !!!! my car is back on the road, no fuss very honest and trusting technician .
Ill never go to a tyre centre again. From the assistance on line to the actual repair service was seamless.

A great service

Called at 10:30 am and the technician came at 1 pm after calling ahead. Sales staff were friendly and the whole thing went very smoothly. You won't find me sitting in the waiting room of a tyre shop anymore.

Great job

Needed 2 new tyres on a Sunday, gave them a call an got them done no stress no hassle great job. Used open pay as well very convenient. I will definitely use them in the future

Staff review

Tim came to urgently replace my Tyre this morning. Very much the gentleman. Polite, professional and timely. Also checked my other tyres. Tim was outstanding and the politest young man.

Great Service and Prices

Fantastic friendly and professional service, great prices and range of tyres. Then they happily come to you when you want and they phone you before they arrive to let you know they are on their way. I was well impressed by Mobile Tyre Shop. I will recommend and use them again.

The best service !!!

The best Mobile Tyre company !
From the initial call log to the replacement of tyres, the best service! Phil attended and provided expert advice and recommendations, amazing work to get me back on the road.
Excellent customer satisfaction! Phil was so professional, to the team at MTS thank you so much!

Quick and easy

the entire process was very easy and the service promptly delivered. It certainly saved a lot of time but costed a little bit more than going to a tyre shop myself and hunting for my own tyres online. Thanks Declan

Great Quick Service..

Great service quick and Thank you to Tim definitely highly recommended ... and not too badly priced for a mobile tyre service, Thank you again appreciate it.. can't say anymore.. Thanks Tim.

Over and above my best expectations

Zac was brilliant and endlessly helpful and patient (0468 990 973). I recommend him so highly and thank him for getting me out of a difficult fix in Perth (flat tyre on a Saturday while I was at an all-day meeting ... and needed to do long drive back to the country afterwards). He & Mobile Tyre Shop cover not just Perth but some way North and South too. He will be my first choice if I need a puncture fixed or a replacement tyre when I am in his area. Thank you again Zac, brilliant service!

Amazing

Josh came on time to my workplace, was friendly and professional. All paid for online was brilliant didn’t interrupt my work day at all. I don’t have time to take my car to a tyre shop, this service is perfect for busy people.

How much for Tyre 265/60 R18 to fit Mitsubishi Pajero? set of4 fitted
Hi Roman, We have a variety of tyres in the size you require. Feel free to view them at this link: https://mobiletyreshop.com.au/search/ From here, if you like one of the options, you can also book in a time to have them fitted at your work or home.

Hi! I've been reading all the reviews and it seems that Mobile Tyre shop is amazing and highly recommended. Now, i have to change my four tyres and I would like to know how will I order tyres from Mobile Tyre Shop. Thank you.
Via there website or phone numbrrHi, You can order tyres on-line at https://mobiletyreshop.com.au/step-1/ and at checkout, schedule when and where you would like to have them fitted, or have a chat to our Tyre Specialists on 1300 687 000. They can go through all your possible options and schedule a Tyre Technician to come to your house or work and replace your tyres.