Recommend.

Booked early for a job that needed doing quickly on the same day. Flexible, fast & affordable. Good crew working from Woolloongabba QLD.

MJB

MJBSydney, NSW

Great Service

I ordered the tyres and made a booking online on Saturday. Turned up on time, explained everything to me, checked my battery as well. All done (4 x tyres) in just over an hour. And, this service was so convenient! Highly recommended

Excellent Service

Very happy with service received. Rang when he said. Finished the job efficiently. Much easier than pulling my motorhome out and taking it to a Tyre shop.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Mobile Tyre Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Great service. Easy to organise online. Friendly and professional service from Prav. Very impressed with this company.

I was having trouble finding the tyres I needed. Thanks very much for the quick and efficient service to get my car ready for rego. Prav was great to deal with. No fuss service with a smile.

Pete & Lyn Harding

Pete & Lyn HardingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant and easy.

The simple no hassle way of getting new tyres fitted. Found you just by googling on the web. Plenty of options, mine was to fit 4 new tyres to a Caravan. Booked on Monday afternoon, completed lunchtime Tuesday and took the old tyres away!. Excellent professional communication throughout. Competitive price and great assistance from this team. Special thanks to Nick who did the job. Highly recommend!

Jann

JannGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and so convenient.

Had a flat tyre, online conversation informative & helpful. Gentleman that rang me and made my booking for the next day was also informative & helpful. Patrick arrived early ...and not a repairable tyre unfortunately but was able to replace the tyre easily and quickly. So convenient came to the house. Would highly recommend.

Prav was a gentleman. Very helpful.

Thank you for your service. Prav is an asset to your company. Very helpful and went far beyond what was expected of him.

Unhappy

Unhappy

New Tyre's No Hasel

Ordered Tyers to be fitted on a Friday for the Monday, Patrick came out earlier than expected and fitted them with no fuss!

Professional

Friendly and helpful staff i found them to be professional on time very competitive prices i would recommend these guys

Luke B.

Luke B.South East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and professional service. Thank you.

Prompt, friendly and professional service. Obviously knew what they were doing. Service with a smile. Beats waiting at a workshop.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service

I made the booking Friday afternoon and my tyres were fitted by 11am Monday morning.
They arrived on time and the workmanship was excellent.
Prices are extremely good.

Exceptional service and great pricing

I would highly recommend everyone to go for MTS since I did lot of research before finalising on to them. Exceptional service and great pricing at the convenience of your location!!

Michael A.

Michael A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Flawless

Amazing service. The pricing, the tyres, the fitting, the tyre technician.. everything was just perfect. Big shout out to Dean N that attended the job - he was professional, polite and knew what he was talking about. A very pleasant experience all round.

Karen

Karen

What an awesome service

So glad I found this site someone slashed all my tyres so was stuck with no way to get tyres price was great service was great

G Mor

G MorSydney, NSW

Highly recommended!!!

Professional, efficient and great value! Prav was amazing and would definitely use these guys again in the future. Extremely satisfied.

Peter Brummer

Peter BrummerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another set of hassle free Tyres

Had a set of Pirelli tyres fitted on my SRT8, this is the third time I have used mobile tyre shop and again I can’t be happier with the service and the price. The technician Yusef was good at his job and friendly as well, I can’t recommend this company high enough!
Will deal with Mobile Tyre Shop again without a doubt.

Brooke

BrookeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service, Helpful & Professional

I cannot speak highly enough of the service provided by Mobile Tyre Shop - firstly Laura on the phone to arrange the booking, and Nicholas and Tom during the service the very next day! Purchased 4 new tyres at a fantastic price, and to have them fitted with a smile as well as the other ones recycled was just very impressive. Highly recommend.

Sarah F.

Sarah F.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous service, great team.

Purchased two tyres to be fitted at our home. Such a fabulous service, especially when you can't move your car. The whole team is great, from Luke over the online chat, Andy on the phone and Prav who came to do the job. Really genuine team who are focussed on the customer.
Huge shout-out to Prav, who let me know when arriving, arrived bang on-time, and did the service impeccably. Rotated the tyres, balanced them and checked pressure. Dead easy.
Thanks team!

Aman

AmanSydney, NSW

Very helpful

Prav was very good in providing customer service. He picked me from my place 3 km away from where my car was parked and did his job very perfectly.

B Jane

B JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable - mixed messages job confirmed and then did not arrive

Spoke to a sales member.Confirmed fitting of 2 budget tyres for the next day(Saturday 29 Jan 2021) Received a text rescheduling for Sunday. They did not show. Called them to find out what was happening. Told that they had tried to ring us- no record on my mobile of a missed call. They stated they didn't have tyres in stock in warehouse. Told they would call us back. They didn't. I called. Told that they would send me a screenshot of call, but of course that hasnt arrived. I asked for a manager to call me. I just tried to call. Put on hold and the phone disconnected. Disgusting customer service. Left with having to drive to Brisbane with spare tyre on as had wasted the whole weekend waiting for the mobile service

Shell B.

Shell B.asked

I have a slow leak in my tyre and not sure if it is in the valve or in the tyre itself. Is this something that MTS can help me with?

Mark C.asked

Who do I ring to get a price on Mitchelin Primacy 4 225/55/18?
Wanting 4 , balancing, gas filling and wheel alignment too please.
Regards, Mark

Chris H
Chris H

Hi mark.
I just called the 1300 number. They are very good with the cust service.
Kind regards. Chris

Angela D.
Angela D.

Hi Mark
I just went on the website and ordered the tyres I wanted, they fitted and balanced and put air in the tyres including the spare when they put them on the car. It was all included in the price
I’m not sure about the wheel alignment

Mark C.

CHRIS- What is the FULL phone number please?

Colin

Colinasked

What specifications are your 265/45 R20 MTS Budget Tyres?

Meena
Meena

245/35R20 95Y XL Pirelli Dragon sport

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Hi Colin,

The MTS Budget are a tyre suited for the price-conscious buyer. They meet all Australian Safety standards but are not of the quality in terms of braking and cornering performance and road noise of known brand such as Pirelli, Dunlop or Michelin etc.

If you are looking for these requirements in 20" tyre like the one you mention, then we would always recommend a quality brand over a budget product.

For the full range of our products is the size you mention, please follow this link or feel free to call us on 1300 687 000: https://mobiletyreshop.com.au/find-by-size/?width=265&profile=45&rim=R%2020

Get an answer from our members and Mobile Tyre Shop representatives