Mobile Tyre Shop

Great service - quick and painless

Arrived on time- took the advised time to swap out 2 big tyres - decent guy- friendly and knowledgeable- reasonable price !

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy

He forgot to tighten wheel . Had kids in car and wheel was just about to come off .
Did not hear nothing from management.
Be careful issuing this service.

First Class Service

Great service. Easy to make booking and follow up was superb. My job was done and before it was completed my neighbour and friend are keen to use the service. Definitely use and recommend again. Thank you

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Mobile Tyre Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Joe A.

Joe A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service. I won't go to a tyre shop ever again.

Placed the online order, they rang to check the tyre size as my car has a few different options. Turns out the ones that I ordered weren't in VIC, and they upgraded me to another model for no cost. Next day, the technician rang me 10 minutes beforehand (as they said they would), turned up and changed four tyres in about an hour.
Recommend them highly.

Excellent Service

The tech who fitted fhe tyres was extremely efficient and polite. I was very happy also with the price as it was the cheapest Id found.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

That's great to hear Tim! Thanks for the review!

Great price, came to my house, and great service!

Clay was brilliant, came to my house and changed over two tyres in approximately 15 minutes! plus checked all the other tyre pressures and my car battery as the car had been sitting there. Really professional - and I could book it all and pick the replacement tyre online, and he took the old one away. Really recommended! Booked online, Melbourne centre called me then the next day the local Perth operative (Clay) got in touch. Easy!

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

So glad we could help Michelle! Hope to see you again!

Antonio

AntonioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best value I could find online. installation quick and hassle free.

Store was one of the first results to come up on google and remained one of the cheapest upon comparison.
Was able to buy a good brand (goodyear) at a great price.
Installation was well organized and performed within timeframe arranged (they even helped rectify a stuff-up I made on application).
Service was excellent, the technician (Yusef) was clear, helpful and quick.
I will use these guys for my wife's car next!

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

We're so glad you enjoyed the service Antonio! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Carissa E.

Carissa E.Perth, WA

Exactly the service I needed in an annoying situation

Very easy and fast to contact when I had a spontaneous flat tyre. Friendly staff who were quickly able to book me in for the next day and explain the process. Transparent with cost. Technician kept in contact throughout the next day to arrange a convenient time to arrive at my home, was very approachable and thorough in explaining what had happened and why I needed a new tyre. Swiftly fitted a new one for me. Will definitely contact this company again next time I'm in need!

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

That's so great to hear Carissa! We look forward to seeing you again!

Fast and convenient service

Needed help, looked these guys up, booked them in and Job done! No real waiting time, reliable operator. Thanks Guys I will recommend you to others.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Vikki! Glad we could help :)

Christian Biggins

Christian BigginsSydney, Australia

Fantastic, convenient service

Simple review; prices were great, Anthony turned up at the exact time he said he would, no nonsense install and I never left the house. Perfect.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the great review Christian!

I will use them again

Brock showed up on time, I had oversized wheels with stretched tyres that needed to be removed, that proved difficult but another technician showed in 5 minutes to help. The wheels are custom 3 piece show wheels and they took extra care and not a single mark was left on them. I’m happy to use them again this week fir my front tyres.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the great review Jason! We will pass it onto Brock!

Vannessa

VannessaSydney, NSW

Super simple and convenient process. Ordered 4 brand new tyres for my Toyota Avensis Verso on the website and was able to pick the date and time frame to have them come and do the job. I received a courtesy call letting me know the gentleman was 15-20 minutes away. He was polite and professional and had the job done in 45-50 minutes.
Having young children, it took the struggle out of having to juggle dropping off/ picking up the car and being without a car for hours with dropping it off at my normal tyre place. I will be using this company from here out.

Affordable, multiple payment options, and quick and efficient. 10/10 would recommend.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the wonderful review Vannessa! So glad we could make life easier for you! :)

Hassan H.

Hassan H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job guys

Excellent job done buy tom his a top bloke aswell will definitely use them again great prices and great service

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Hassan! We hope to see you again!

Carm

CarmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast response, reliable service, great tyres, great price

Everything about Mobile Tyre Shop was easy and efficient. having someone come to your door and fit out new tyres is excellently convenient. Website was easy to navigate and typing in your rego for the right fit was on point. 4 new tyres with at-home fit out for $400 is great! And you can book now and pay later. so I didnt have to pay until he arrived for the job! They take the old tyres too :)
Communications to confirm the appointment and car/tyre details were quick and efficient. I booked appt between 8am-11am and i got a call at 7:50am saying he was on his way! too good. Said he'd be done in an hour. smack bang on the hour, he was finished. 100% would recommend MTS to anyone and i would use them again.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the great review Carm! We are so glad you liked the service!

Cobra

CobraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Found the service and online booking to be easy to navigate. Said they be at my workplace between a certain time an true to there word.
Will be passing on there good work.
Word of mouth can do wonders for a business
%100 happy

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

So glad to hear Cobra! We very much appreciate you spreading the word!

Mama L.

Mama L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy!

Great service, fantastic price, prompt and punctual! I can’t recommend this place enough! From start to finish, this was a fantastic and easy experience. Thank you all!

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the wonderful review Mama.L !!

Great Service

Really happy with the service. I went with the cheapest tyres they had available online, paid via openpay and Jamie came out the next day at agreed time. Price Included fitting, balancing, disposal which is great.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

We're glad you enjoyed the service Crystal! Hope to see you again :)

Firaz

FirazSouth East Queensland, QLD

AWESOME JOB

Excellent service Josh thank you very much fast and totally experienced will use you guys again no problem.. thanks a lot.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the great review Firaz!

Erin M.

Erin M.South East Queensland, QLD

Tire replacement

Fantastic service! Scott was extremely helpful with tire recommendations and got the job done quickly and efficiently! Highly recommend this service.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Glad we could help Erin! We will pass it onto Scott!

Wow! What a service

Called this morning because I had a screw in my 911 tyre. Kane attended early this afternoon and deemed it safe to repair the tyre...all carried-out with diligence and care, for $99. Will certainly use again!

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

That's great to hear Peter! We look forward to seeing you again!