Terrible Drivers

Terrible Drivers - Had a ute with Mobile Tyre Shop signage on the sign try drive me off the road! Looked like some obese bloke. Will never be using your services because of this and will tell everyone not to use you.

Claudio

ClaudioSydney, NSW

Excellent work

Thank you Chris for your all the great service, also being so professional and working under very hot conditions, making sure everything was done correctly and providing great advice. Claudio.

Marcus F.

Marcus F.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Dissatisfied Customer

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

I recently had 5x BFGOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO tyres fitted to my car. I was blown away with the professionalism with Shameel @ Mobile Tyre Shop in Adelaide...
Forget about waiting for hours in a tiny, noisy tyre retailers shop, for your tyres to be fitted. Get them done in the convenience of your own home...
Over the moon with the whole process, once again huge thanks to Shameel in Adelaide who fitted my tyres...
Scott

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

I recently had Luke Demnar come out and fit 2 tyres on my SS Commodore Ute.
From the initial phone call, communication and Luke fitting my tyres, the service provided was second to none.
I will be needing the 2 front tyres replaced in the next couple of weeks and I will not hesitate to have Mobile Tyre Shop. I can highly recommend MTS and to have a business that comes to you is just so convenient.
Thank you Luke and the MTS Team.
Kind Regards Jason

Kevin

KevinSydney, NSW

Unable to deliver what's promised. Worst experience ever

MTS forced me to get a new tyre by refusing to repair it.Promise to fit the new tyre but waited for 3 hours to be told itcan't do it anymore

Craig H.

Craig H.Sydney, NSW

Way more convenient than a tyre shop, try it

Luke from mobile tyre shop called me to confirm he was going to be early, nice consideration. He was efficient, fast and left no mess at all.
Save yourself the hassle of waiting for the tyre shop guy or gal to get to you eventually, have the mobile tyre shop come to you, alone.

Graeme

GraemeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

We are very happy with your service. New tyres expertly fitted in our own driveway. The service man arrived on time and was very thorough and professional. No need to travel and wait at a tyre shop. Great for busy people and very convenient, especially for seniors. We highly recommend this service, so thank you.

Clare

ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Luke came to our house to fit 4 tyres. He was brilliant! efficient, helpful, knowledgeable and diagnosed an issue we had which should of been picked up in the last service. He is a credit to the company! After an initial mix up with the ETA, Paul, the General Manager, gave us some discount on price too! No hassles! Great Customer Service
Will definitely use again!

Stasi-Kate S.

Stasi-Kate S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could not be easier

Arrived with notice on time, repaired our tyre and gave advice on pressure. I can not fault Nick or this company. All done & dusted within 30 minutes on a Sunday. Love that I didn’t have to wait around or stop our plans on the weekend. Brilliant. Keep up the good work MTS.

Jane

JaneMelbourne

Great service & staff member

Mobile Tyre Shop were great. The initial operator was helpful & obliging with making the booking, and the tyre technician Patrick was fabulous. He arrived right on time, was quick & efficient, put on 2 new tyres, put the spare back in the boot & even pumped up the other 2 tyres as he noticed they were a bit low. Cost was exactly as expected. Definitely recommend this service, and this technician

great service, and very prompt when organising a time to come out to me. Very polite and kind person who took care of me while he was doing his job and gave great advice. Highly recommend

Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

Great service!!

So happy with this service! So easy to book and was very straight forward. Chris was punctual and did the job fast and well. Would definitely use this service again and would recommend to others

Claire A

Claire ASydney, NSW

Wonderful Service

Everything from the booking process to the tyre being fixed was easy. I made one phone call and booked the service to be done at my workplace. Reasonably priced too!

Freda

FredaPerth, WA

Highly reccomend

Very convenient and easy from booking online, confirmation and phone call when en route. Tyre fitter service was excellent too. Definitely will be using this service again and highly recommend for anyone looking for convenience to use this service. Thank you!

Erin

ErinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Chris was very professional!!

Chris came out 12 hrs after I requested. He was polite, professional and very efficient.

I highly recommend this service for price, convenience & professionalism.

So much easier having this service done in the comfort of your own home, I was able to work while I waited for this to be done which is great!!

Lisa

LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

New tyres,,

Fast service, 4 new tyres fitted& balanced within hour& half,, great price, chris who fitted tyres great , will use MTS again great job. Orded friday here tuesday could not ask for better

Gazza

GazzaCentral, SA

Good Stuff" got the job done" no drama's" easy as ABC. Great to have the job done at your designated place. Saves so much time & so convenient..cheers Shameel great job. Will definately do it again.thumbz up.
Gazza.

Highly professional

I bought the tyres from tyresales and got them installed from mobile tyres. Chris did the installation and he did it very well and professional. Happy to recommend to friends.

Roman Wicherkiewicz

Roman Wicherkiewiczasked

How much for Tyre 265/60 R18 to fit Mitsubishi Pajero? set of4 fitted

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Hi Roman, We have a variety of tyres in the size you require. Feel free to view them at this link:

From here, if you like one of the options, you can also book in a time to have them fitted at your work or home.

Carmencita

Carmencitaasked

Hi! I've been reading all the reviews and it seems that Mobile Tyre shop is amazing and highly recommended. Now, i have to change my four tyres and I would like to know how will I order tyres from Mobile Tyre Shop. Thank you.

Ananth
Ananth

Via there website or phone numbrr

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Hi, You can order tyres on-line at https://mobiletyreshop.com.au/step-1/ and at checkout, schedule when and where you would like to have them fitted, or have a chat to our Tyre Specialists on 1300 687 000. They can go through all your possible options and schedule a Tyre Technician to come to your house or work and replace your tyres.

Get an answer from our members and Mobile Tyre Shop representatives