James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would highly recommend.

Great customer service , did excellent job nice and quick. Would highly recommend to anyone . Will definitely be using them again . Very friendly and helpful.
Great quality tyres, will be using them for my partners car in the future .

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks James! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Rosa

RosaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing & fast service!

I am amazed how easy, fast and efficient this mobile tyre shop works. From the start to finish the service was magnificent. Josh went that extra mile to send me information regarding a spare tool I need for my car, and he even polished all the tyres!!! I highly recommend it.
Rosa from QLD

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Rosa! We've passed this along to Josh.

Simple & Easy

Got 4 brand new tyres fitted at my house in a fast & efficient manner,The technician was very cheerful and helpful & easy too talk too. Will definitely call on again if needed.

Thanks for the review!

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Mobility tire shop is incredible

Awesome website. V easy to use. Big range of tires. On time. Great customer service. Did some extras also like pump up tires to right pressure. A great business. Get behind it. Chris is a legend. Ask for him.

Thanks Tom!

Tessa

TessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful Service!

MTS were wonderful from start to finish. I was followed up with a call within an hour of my online booking. All communication was prompt, clear, friendly and very helpful. Chris, the technician who came out did a great job and was super quick. I can't fault the service the whole team provided and can't recommend highly enough! Thank you Chris and team!

Thanks Tessa!

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

I had a tyre puncture...Kane was punctual and efficent. The service was great from the start of phone call to finnish..would highly recommend this mobile company for any tyre needs.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the review, Angela! We hope to see you again soon.

Awesome

Chris was actually early, highly professional and swift. He even had to do the job in the street as his van wouldnt fit in our underground carpark. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend!

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Andrew! We've passed it along to Chris.

Michael P

Michael PSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Chris from MTS has done 2 jobs for me in the past week. Both were done in a thoroughly professional manner and I highly recommend these guys for your tyre requirements. Being a mobile service makes it very convenient for someone like myself who has his own business with limited spare time.

Thanks Chris!

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the review Michael, we'll pass it along to Chris!

PPE

PPEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a service

Great customer service, great advice. Justin the technician, top bloke and had to put up with my annoying jack Russell. Can't recommend this service enough and would definitely use again without doubt

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the review! We've passed it along to the technician.

Fantastic service

Service and follow up was just brilliant.
Thank you. Sorry can't remember the man who came out to me, but he was great.
Will certainly use them in the future
The convenience of it saved me so much time.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

We're so glad to hear you loved our service! Thanks for the review!

One of the worst experience - hire them to cry

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Great service came to my home on time and I waited inside until the job was done A+

Very easy to order, next day delivery. I sat inside and waited for the job to be completed. Great service would recommend to anyone who needed their tyres changed quickly.

Thanks Jack!

Phil

PhilSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service all round

The two fellas turned up on time- replaced two large front tyres on my BMW X5. They got the job done within the indicated time and were easy to deal with - I would 100% recommend them to friends/family.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the review, Phil!

Filipa

FilipaSydney, NSW

Fast,reliable

Chris was very professional, offered some great advice, came at the time stated and called in advance. Great service, would definitely recommend and call on there service again. Also very affordable

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Filipa! We hope to see you again soon!

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tyre replacement

Nick was great, replaced the Tyre in minutes and swapped the wheels around to match up tread patterns. Quick, professional and honest. Great work! I would definitely recommend their fast no fuss and professional services to anyone

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the review Adam! We've passed it along to Nick.

Poor Quality and Customer Experience

I bought couple of Tyres from Mobile Tyre Shop and within couple of weeks Tyre got cut. As per MTS executive the cut was such you can't repair and you have to buy new tyre if you are not buying then pay $99 for service which they will not tell upfront instead give you surprise. This was very bad experience and be careful while buying tyres from MTS

Hakeem R.

Hakeem R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service!

Had a blister/swollen spot on one of my tyres and booked a replacement tyre for Saturday morning since no time slots were available for Friday.

Called the office on Friday morning and they organised a technician to come out and replace the tyre on Friday afternoon, the staff was kind enough to accommodate my last minute request.

Michael the technician was friendly and got the job done in less than 30 min. Extremely happy with the service.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the great review Hakeem! We've passed this along to Michael.

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended!

It was fantastic and friendly, A huge thanks to Nick, it was blessing that he can sign to communicate with me because I am Deaf. Highly recommended to have this service.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thank you so much for the review, we've passed this along to Nick. We hope to see you again soon!

Gabe

GabeInverloch

Fantastic Service

After finding a nail in my tyre whilst at work, and urgently needing to drive that afternoon to a meeting - one call and Mobile Tyre Shop they were there in the hour, spent 30min on site, replaced the tyre and checked the others, and I was good to go. I was amazed. Service is amazing and second to none.

Thanks for the review!

Jackson B

Jackson BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service!

My entire experience with Mobile Tyre Shop has been outstanding, Dean the technician that came out was super friendly, walked us through the process and had 4 tyres done in less than an hour. The tyres were a great price and they look brilliant. I would recommend Mobile Tyre Shop to anyone looking for a seamless experience.

Thanks Jackson!