GAJENDRA K.

GAJENDRA K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

the service was excellent. Chris was on time and provide a reliable service. The communication was clear and accurate. The installation went according plan with no real challenges. Overall it was a great service.

KEIL O.

KEIL O.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome - Great service n Info

Just had Tim fit 4 new tyres to my mrs Rav 4 @ Cornubia.
Came out to my house and called before arriving to let us kno if he was just around the corner n could be their about 15mins earlier, which suited me fine..
He smashed it out n no time at all - would recommend Tim anytime n will use these guys again.

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Exceeded my expectations!

Good price great service

Very knowledgeable sales person made choosing my tyres easy.
Prices were very competitive and had the convenients of having them install and balance my new tyres at my house
Will definitely use this service again.

Highly recommended

Nick the repair guy was fantastic, friendly, arrived right on time and replaced the tyre plus all necessary checks within half hour. Saves me a trip to the repair shop. Highly recommend.

One very happy Lady

One very happy LadySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service!!!AwesomePeople!!!

Wow! Navigating the site was so easy, when booking, the guy (so sorry i can't remember your name) gave me options and managed to fit me in the same day..so grateful as i needed the tires on asap.
Tim was on time, friendly quick and efficient. I honestly cannot fault a thing and the best thing about this experience is, they came to me..
Mobile tyre shop, You guys Rock!!!

205nina

205ninaSydney

Most reliable service

Something so stressful became so pleasant. The best mobile service ever. Same day service and the most pleasant consultant. He was very thorough and delivered beyond expectation. I highly recommend this service.

Rach

RachSydney, NSW

Amazing service! Made my stressful situation a lot less stressful!

Product is great and the site was fantastic, making the tyre picking process easy. Putting in your rego and getting the tyre you need was perfect. The team then double check so there’s no way of things going wrong

Quick. Professional

Very professional and quick service. Excellent price. He arrived on time and called when nearby. Saved me a trip to the tyre centre. Will recommend them to friends. Thank you.

Dianne

DianneSydney, NSW

Fabulous service and product I highly recommend.

The service from online purchase through to prompt delivery and installation was fabulous, I could not fault them! The staff was easygoing and went above and beyond really impressed. I am happy with the product as well first class service.

Silas

SilasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Great service and timely response. Brian did a great job replacing both tyres and was professional in his approach. They showed up in god time, and I feel confident to get my car on the road again. Highly recommended!

EMILY

EMILYPerth, WA

Great service, Great Price

Was really easy from start to finish with this mobile tyre service. Booking the service I found extremely easy , being a FIFO family it's hard to get out to somewhere to get my tyres done with having a young child. Quality of tyres are great. Dylan who came out to fit my tyres to my car was very professional and did the job in great time frame. Highly reccomend to anyone using this company.

Laura E.

Laura E.Sydney, NSW

This is such a great service, would definitely use it again. The website was really easy to navigate and you can book online which makes it really easy. It was quick and a great price as well
Chris was a great help

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Laura! We've passed it onto Chris :)

Andy

AndySydney Surrounds, NSW

top class

Prav was friendly efficient and on time and better still I didn’t have to leave home and job was done on the weekend, thanks and I’ll be using this service again oh and the price of the tyres were very reasonable so thanks for a great job

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the review, we've passed it on to Prav!

Excellent service

Can’t fault from start to finish. Excellent service arrived early great tyres and cheap. My AWD fitted with 4 brand new tyres at my home balanced and aligned. These are now my tyres guys !

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the review! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Life saver

12 out of 10 services.

Mobile tyre Shop is leterally the best on market. Truly customer focus, top quality. What a life saver. I will definitely recommend to my friends.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thank you so much for your review!

Marissa

MarissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My No. ONE go-to Tyre Shop!!'

A++ Professional Service!
Brian did a Fantastic job~Highly Recommend this tyre company! Thanks again Mobile Tyre Shop!!
Quick and easy service!!
I will be telling all my friends and family about MOBILE TYRE SHOP!!
Thanks you soo much!!

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Marissa! We appreciate your review :)

Kalesi

KalesiSouth East Queensland, QLD

5+ stars - Great Service

A very satisfied customer.
Tim came out today to repair a punctured tyre. He was very, very efficient, knew what he was doing and really gave me peace of mind. Thank you Tim.
Also, the staff in the office when booking this service were very professional.
Will definitely recommend their service to family & friends.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thank you so much for the review! We've passed it on to Tim and the team.

Service A1, Dylan was fantastic and the tyres are great. A great experience and could not recommend more. Thanks

Dealing with the website was quick and easy, A Customer service representative call me straight away to clarify the booked time and date and answer a few more questions.
Then Dylan showed up and fitted the tyres awesome experience thanks

Thanks for the review!

Chris Roberts
Chris Roberts

Jamie C, I understand good service due to my position, and you Guy’s delivered it, well done.

Moey

MoeySydney, NSW

Great Service and Easy Process

Was very satisfied with the service quality. Easy process of replacing tyres at comfort of your own home. Prices are also very competitive and a friendly staff (Chris) that really helps with the tyre changing process.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the great review Moey, we've let Chris know.

Roman Wicherkiewicz

Roman Wicherkiewiczasked

How much for Tyre 265/60 R18 to fit Mitsubishi Pajero? set of4 fitted

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Hi Roman, We have a variety of tyres in the size you require. Feel free to view them at this link:

From here, if you like one of the options, you can also book in a time to have them fitted at your work or home.

Carmencita

Carmencitaasked

Hi! I've been reading all the reviews and it seems that Mobile Tyre shop is amazing and highly recommended. Now, i have to change my four tyres and I would like to know how will I order tyres from Mobile Tyre Shop. Thank you.

Ananth
Ananth

Via there website or phone numbrr

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Hi, You can order tyres on-line at https://mobiletyreshop.com.au/step-1/ and at checkout, schedule when and where you would like to have them fitted, or have a chat to our Tyre Specialists on 1300 687 000. They can go through all your possible options and schedule a Tyre Technician to come to your house or work and replace your tyres.

Get an answer from our members and Mobile Tyre Shop representatives