Tyroola
4.6 from 1,064 reviews

Being Able To Confirm Delivery Address

Your website asks for your 'billing address' which you fill out accordingly which then gives you the option to enter a workplace/office which you fill out then when you fill your payment detail's in your billing address comes up and appears to end up being the delivery address.
I would like to be able to make a purchase without having all these concerns and ensuring my items purchased end up where i request them to be sent without following up with customer support.

Still going strong!

After some positive reviews of the KUMHO sport tyres, I decided to purchase them from Tyroola, they arrived within 2 weeks at my friend's shop in really good condition. Gave it a test drive after fitting, really good grip, very happy about it and money spent well and worth. Online service was fast and great efficiency, fast shipping and I'm glad they have Zippay so I got less burden.

2 weeks and still not delivered

Been waiting 2 weeks (and counting) for delivery to Lithgow from Sydney. I can't even get the consignment note.

Phone operators show little concern and don't answer until after 11am.

Not recommended for anyone "rural" based, especially with approx $80-$120 in delivery alone!.

Hopefully a refund will be easier to arrange.

The Advertised prices are a sham. everything is extra. there is no real savings at all.

the Advertised prices are a con. EVERYTHING is extra. the total cost for 4 tyres is double the advertised prices. Even at initial checkout it was a completely different sized tyre.

Hi Annon, thank you for your feedback. Would you mind letting us know what tyres you are looking for and the postcode where you are? If you are saying that you had a different sized tyre at checkout, that might be the first issue with the price. Additionally, we have close to 15k different products on our website that are stored all across Australia. If you chose a product that is not available near you, high shipping costs might apply. Having said that, there is normally a large selection of products that are available with low shipping fees, and with Hankook products we ship free of charge even to rural areas. As mentioned, let us know what you’re looking for, and we can help finding the best solution for you. Thank you and best regards.

Sensational, friendly and as advertised AND then some ---- oohrahh!

Lindsay / Steve from Road Runner Mobile Tyres - on-time, delivered and fitted, free gift, advice, old tyres removed - will definitely use them again - my first review EVER - they will not disappoint 5 Stars. Originally came through Tyroola - their service not so prompt but did respond within 24hours. Definitely wait the 4 BUSINESS DAYS days for a delivery. Plan ahead - be patient and flexible.

To easy

Brought delivered fitted as easy as that. So simple and easy to do thank you very much can't rate tyroola high enough. I Would use again with out a doubt.

Tyroola

I have brought multiple sets of tyres from Tyroola and while they usually have the better prices I always have issues with the shipping, tracking isn't accurate, eta delivery time is incorrect and tracking only shows on Tyroola with no carrier details. Most recent purchase was meant to arrive on the 23rd May tracking stated time had arrived in my town yet nothing has been delivered and tracking has been altered on Tyroola website so now have no idea where tyres are or when they will arrive. It's enough to make me stop buying from them.

The best place to buy tyres.

I purchased four Perillie tyres for my Falcon. The site was very easy to navigate with all the information right there and not like many other sites where you need to send an inquiry with your details to get a quote. The price was far better than any other I could find in the market or on line. I needed to communicate with them and I found them very prompt, friendly and professional. Further notifications, the installation arrangement and the fitting shop in Merrylands were equally great. I will always use Tyroola for future tyres.

Never go anywhere else

Ordered some tyres for my partners Commodore at roughly 6am. Got home from work the same day and there were four new tyres at the front door. Definitely recommend Tyroola

Extremely Happy with the Product

Bought WINRUN - R 330 XL 225/45R18 95W, the price was difference was $800+ that is in my pocket
the tyres are little bit soft on the steering wheel but I drive up to 120kms on the highway for about 30mins a day and don't find any problems with it. There is no significant nose from my previous Bridgestone tyres. The look of the tyres are good, can tell any difference from the previous ones. Braking is fine, saying that I am little bit careful with the new tyres as haven't really driven in wet conditions as yet. but overall very happy with these tyres and will buy again. My last bridgestone tyres did 55,000km, need to see how long these will last. A very happy customer.

Happy as

Bought win runs 295/35/21 for my ml63 amg Mercedes the tyres balanced fine there are quite as a .mechanic of 27 yrs I am now going to recommend Tyroola and winrun tyres to any one that ask

Fantastic deals

Wide range of tyres for a great price with excellent service. Highest recommendations. Convenient mobile service is excellent. Couldn’t fault any of the process, from ordering, communication and finally to my door service.

Fantastic Service for repeat customer

Very easy to choose tyres and unbeatable prices delivered locally.
Great updates on expected delivery time. Purchased both expensive brands and last set are Winruns for 1/3 the others cost. Excellent tyres
All round easiest and best deals going.

Best deals for my replacement Tyres to fit Range Rover Evoque

We had been searching the market for tyres for my Range Rover Evoque but so expensive and in some cases a rip off.
Tyroola - I got four tyres for just under $385.00, compared to other options closer to $1500-1800 a set.
Unreal deal, everything worked really well, Excellent service from buying Payment to fitting.

Best deal ever

I don’t even know how they make their money offering huge discount on new tyres BUT I’M GRATEFUL! Tyroola literally bailed me out when I could not find used tyres for my Ford Falcon ANYWHERE at a decent price. From browsing to ordering to delivery, the whole process with them was smooth. They sent me emails and texts to track my purchase. I went to the mechanic partner the same day the tyres arrived - just 10 mins away from my house - and got my tyres fitted. All within the span of 3 days. This company is highly recommended and I’ll gladly repurchase.

Great Bargain! Excellent service

I purchased a couple of tyres on Tyroola.. The price offered was unbeatable and also arranged for them to be delivered to a fitter close to my residence. Be careful of how you choose the fitters though as they can try to rip you off.

Bang for the buck

Very happy with the quick delivery of the tires. Very good value for money spent on these tires (even my tire fitter was surprised at this buy).

Positive feedback with the quality of the tires so far, very minimal road noise and they feel very firm. I have not driven with them in the rain yet so cannot say how they would feel in the rain.

Overall very satisfied with this buy.

Fantastic tyres

255/45/19 , fitted on 2015 Toyota RAV4 cruiser, these tyres are fantastic in every way , perfect traction and cornering combined with very little road noise. A superb product made by a world leader in the tyre industry.

Wheels damaged! no one cares...

Use your own tyre fitters, do not use their recommended fitters...take no responsibility when they damage your car or wheels upon fitting. Used a wire brush on my wheels...irresponsible! and they don't care.

Thanks "Afterpay" great service!

Another easy transaction with "Afterpay" have ordered 4 new tyre's to stay safe on the roads in "Winter", this is great for people surviving on a minimal amount of funds.

Hi, I was looking at a couple of Michelin tyres on your website and the 2 set price is $384.00. However, when I enter my postcode for the nearest tyre fitter (Transtate Tyres in Belconnen), the price quoted is $546.00. Does not make sense. Please explain! Peter.
Hi Peter, thank you for your question. The prices displayed initially are for tyres only. We work in conjunction with fitting stations all across Australia. Depending on the location of the tyre selected (possible shipping charges) and the fitting costs of the station selected, this can alter the final price. Free shipping is only applicable when the tyre you are purchasing is in the same metro area as you are. Unfortunately, if shipping is displayed it is because the tyre is not available from your state. If you have any further questions please send us an email at support@tyroola.com.au and we can certainly help you with this. Kind regards.

I would like to to buy 4 nos Bridgestone 175 70 r 14 (EP25) types and I got master rate price for 4 set at $264. Is it correct for online purchase. ?

Hi, if tyres are not right size can I swap or return? Thankyou
Hi Jimmy, sorry for the delay in reply. We are able to offer returns within 30 days for tyres that have not been mounted on a rim.