4.6 from 1,263 reviews

Wasted my time

Very poor communication and couldn't deliver tyres on date stated upon purchase. I would strongly suggest using services who care about there customers. I won't be using this service again!!

First time = last time

*Ordered tyres on Friday
*Got email Monday stating ARRIVAL BY Thursday or Friday - planned accordingly.
*Got email on Friday stating tyres given to freight!!
*Tyres delivered Tuesday
*** Wasted my planned weekend!!! Thumbs down.

Niko T

Niko TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tyroola - Pirelli PZero Run Flats

MarkF

MarkFMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great tyres and great service

Was looking for run flat tyres for my Mercedes GLA. Mercedes recommend Continental tyres for their entire range but these are expensive and not necessarily the best around. When I saw that Pirelli Scorpion run flats were available in my vehicles size at a substantial cost under the Continentals, I was sold. I chose a fitter close to where I work and all turned out great. Tyres were there in under 24 hours and fitted next day. Extremely happy and would highly recommend this online purchasing mechanism to anyone.

Mark, Adelaide SA

Chuang

ChuangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value

Good traction in summer, very good for a bit sporty, but noise. Good value, high cost performance ratio. Recommend it. Have to say, Tyroola is so efficient, I put order in midnight and received in day time.

RoRo

RoRoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the easiest and most convenient way to buy tyres. I highly recommend Tyroola.

I am an Uber driver so limiting my time off the road is crutial. Tyroola has a very easy to navigate website. It makes buying tyres very simple, fast and quite cost effective. They have tyre fitters that are close to where you need and the tyres are delivered there quickly. The fitters call you to make a convenient appointment, it is very easy. I have to highly recommend Tyroola when you need to buy tyres.

Bawa

BawaSydney, NSW

Great business with friendly team

Easy to navigate through search page for your tyre search. Quality product and range through out, depends on one pocket. Service is brilliant too with their friendly partners and work according to your time schedule.

Jason M.

Jason M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Easy hassle free experience

Recently purchased tires online through tyroola. What a great hassle free experience. Tires were delivered to local fitting station within 2 days and were fitted and balanced the very next day. Thanks tyroola, will definitely be using your services again in the future. Cheers

sharath k.

sharath k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

Ordered tyres for my Suzuki and arrived on time and got it fixed - excellent service and the mechanic who fixed my tyres. Very happy with the price and service - Thanks

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Buying off tyroola was very easy, saved me $100 for 2 tyres and took exactly the amount of time quoted originally. The shop who then fitted my tyres gave friendly no fuss service, and as a whole I could not be happier. Will be using tyroola every time I buy tyres now as the range and quality of service far exceeds my expectation.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Ordered with them they didn’t have them in stock but I had not checked my email and had no idea why they were not delivered. Explained to the guy Jude that I had expected them earlier and that I use my car for work and ended up having get different tyres than was originally ordered that costed a bit more but they were very nice and did not charge me anything additional.

Chris

ChrisNew South Wales

Lies lies cheaper Through local tyre store.

I found that tyres through our local dealer were cheaper,combined with local area knowledge of tyres that wear better for our area.Definately worth shopping local.We also would have to travel over an hour to a store that will fit them.

Jake M.

Jake M.Perth, WA

Great price and quick delivery

I purchased 2 pirelli scorpion tyres for my 4wd on afterpay. They were delivered in 2 days and i then found out that they were $100 cheaper than the local tyre fitters.

Tyroola T.Tyroola

That's great news Jake, money in your pocket!

AndrewK

AndrewKHunter Region, NSW

good value and service

contacted me to let me know when in stock not an easy size tyre to obtain ! ....too easy, only had to turn on computer .... easy to pay for tyres and fair delivery price also ...

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Thanks! We love this review!

Daniel

Daniel

Awsome

Easy and fast best way cheapest way to order tyres as u need and choose when and where i will definitely be doing this again makes life much easier thank you.

us5

us5South East Queensland, QLD

7 orders and counting and A1 service everytime.

I've now ordered and 7 sets of tyres for multiple vehicles over the last 2 years. Today my new set of Goodyear F1 255, 50/19s we're delivery 12 hours after placing the order. I checked the price for the same tyre at Bridgestone Beaudesert and was quotes $409 and I purchased them from Tyroola for $210. Even with a small delivery charge and fitting fee I'm still several hundreds ahead. Will definitely use them again, tyre shops can't get close to their price and customer service.

Cuz

CuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Tyroola for doing it better than anyone else out there.

Best tyre price around, easy to track delivery and fitter called to arrange fitting within 24 hrs of delivery. Thank you for doing it better than anyone else out there. Five Stars *****

Convenient service will benefit from catering to novices

Appreciate the convenience and relatively easy return policy. Would be good if there were clear instructions for the non car aficionado. Ie how front and rear tyres are different and clearly label run flat tyres. Would reduce need for returns and inconvenience for buyer, Tyroola and installer alike. Thanks.

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Hi Tom, thank you for your valuable feedback. We will certainly take this onboard to improve our service to our customers and affiliated services. Kind regards, Tyroola.

smok

smokCentral West, NSW

Fantasic Value Tyres for the price

Price is great and payment was easy

Easy to use the website, great price on tyres, and expected turn around of 2 days is also a great plus. Will definitely recommend this website to anyone looking for tyres.

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Thanks Jacks! Glad you are happy with your purchase and look forward to assisting in the future.

ric

ricasked

how do I order

lloyd p.
lloyd p.

select tyres then add to cart then go into your cart and check out

Peter D.
Peter D.

Hi Ric, don’t bother. I got my tyres after 3 weeks and all the stuffing around that went with it. They still owe me money because they overcharged me $24, and no one has bothered to get back to me about it. The whole process was a problem, and if I didn’t write a google review about it it would have still been ongoing. After the review they suddenly got the order processed. Wouldn’t recommend Tyroola. I was going to order a second set of tyres for my car, but after this experience I won’t bother. Could someone from Tyroola get back to me about my refund!! If your over charging everyone $24, how much are you ripping people off. Has this happened to anyone else?

Hi Ric,

You can order through tyroola by visiting our website, using the ‘search’ bar or the ‘find my tyres’ option where you can specify the dimensions of the tyre that fits your car and needs.

Regards, Tyroola.

Billy

Billyasked

Hi is fitting and ballancing extra? Who is responsible for old tyre disposal? Are there any other hidden costs when I purchase and have fitted tyres buy you?

Lars
Lars

The fitting is usually extra, but it varies from shop to shop. You will see the total amount once you select your fitment centre. I didn't have any other other hidden costs, and tyre disposal was included.

Elna.Tasked

Hi there

Looking for Pirelli 245/55/R17 x 2 urgently

Hi Elna,
you wont get a better deal anywhere on Pirelli's. Call them up ask for Nikki and tell her I told you to call.

Hi Elna,

We have https://www.tyroola.com.au/pirelli-cinturato-p7-ecoimpact-rft-e-24555r17-102v-ty546ca38eca.html available in NSW. This tyre is a Run Flat version of the Cinturato P7. If this is not suitable please give us a call on 02 8294 7125 and we can have a look for other options.

Kind regards,
Tyroola.

Elna.T

Hi please let me know the number is it in NZ or Aussie

I need the tyres for my BMW X3

Get an answer from our members and Tyroola representatives