Happy customer

Good price n prompt delivery. Simple n easy on line purchasing. Fitting service friendly n helpful. Confident that I'll buy again

Peeta
PeetaPerth, WA

Quick and easy buy

This is the first time i used Tyroola to buy the tyres.Great range of tyres on very good price.Buy 4 pay 3 is a good deal.Quick and easy to order.

Review collected in partnership with Tyroola

These tyres are amazing, I have done 130,000 and have wore even. Very good value for money

Very good layout, easy to follow and very fast shipping, amazing prices, the best I have seen. I will be buying again.

Dennis J.
Dennis J.

Easy ordering, affordable price

Very easy ordering and excellent quality tyres for an affordable price. Organised fitting quite easily too with the fitment centre~

Bruce
BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service can’t rate it high enough

Purchased in the morning, was delivered to my nominated tyre fitting place that afternoon, tyres fitted the very next day with 28hrs of purchase. Fantastic service, great price and quick, easy and great fitting job by Tyrepower, Gawler great job guys.

Ray J.
Ray J.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great and Easy Tyre Purchase

First time I have used Tyroola, the cost of the tyres plus the ease of ordering was simple. Saved quite a sum of money even having to drive from Bendigo to Sunbury for fitting and wheel alignment. Great and easy way to order tyres.

PhilipB
PhilipBRichmond-Tweed, NSW

very easy to buy tyres..

I found buying tyres extremely easy and painless, a great selection for my car and competitive pricing. My purchase was done and confirmed in under 5 minutes. Great company.

Haken
HakenSydney, NSW

A really great option for buying tyres

This is the second time I have used Tyroola. A really great option for buying tyres, as you are not dependant on what the usual fitting companies are pushing or happen to have in stock. The tyres bought through Tyroola are great, despite being a previously unknown brand to me. Selection and ordering was very easy, they arrived when they were supposed to, and the fitting agent was excellent.

Bought four quality tyres for my car, and had them fitted by a local independent tyre shop.
The whole process went smoothly, and saved me heaps of money.

Excellent service

If I ever need more tyres this is where my business will be happening. Outstanding customer service at all times

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would highly recommend Tyroola to others.

Very happy with the choice of tyres available, the prices of the tyres, and the efficiency of shipping and communication provided during the entire process. Will be highly recommending Tyroola to others.

Kevin
KevinGippsland, VIC

Winrun Maxclaw tyres

absolutely fantastic service and price from Tyroola and it appears to be a great tyre. The service I received from the fitment centre was absolutely great. I would highly recommend any one wanting New tyres and a wheel alignment to buy from this company and use this service centre as they are really great.

Great deal on 4 new tyres

Bought 4 winrun 205 55 16 tyres, good price, drive well, hyper garage fitted, also great coffee.
Hassle free buying. Will buy again.

Simple and easy

Was easy to navigate and find tyres. Was kept up to date with progress. Use this all the time and so much cheaper.

Great value and service

The team from Tyroola were easy to deal with and their website was also easy to navigate, their service was efficient and value for money

Kristian W.
Kristian W.asked

Hi Tyroola, do you know when you will restock and have 6 available Winrun MT’s of 295/70r17 size? Presently you only have 3 available on the website. Thank you, Kristian

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Hi Kristian, I am checking on this request for you and will be back in touch as soon as possible. Kind regards, Tyroola.

James M.asked

How long should I expect to wait for a Restock of Maxxis tyres at the size of 31X10.50R15, I've already been waiting a while.

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Hi James, I can check for you if we have a restocking date. Please let me know which model you are looking at in this size? https://www.tyroola.com.au/tyre/maxxis/31-10.5-r15/vic/?s=relevance&d=desc&price=0-0

James M.

can you check both Maxxis - AT 700 BRAVO 31X10.50R15 109S, and Maxxis - AT 980 BRAVO 31X10.50R15 109Q. cheers

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Hi James, we have sourced some limited stock of the AT980 and it will be available on our website soon. Kind regards, Tyroola.

Mark P.
Mark P.asked

Hi im lookimg to buy a rear tyre for my Motorcycle im in Brisbane QLD. Is it possible to have the tyre fitted at my home?

Good Morning Mark,

Thank you for your query.

As we have only just recently added motorbike tyres to our range, we still need to build up our motorbike tyre fitting partners.

Unfortunately for the time being, we can only supply what is available online to your designated address.

Kind Regards,
Tyroola Team.

Get an answer from our members and Tyroola representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops