Tyroola
See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tyroola

Seb
Seb

Easy transaction and the process

The entire process of buying, supplying and fitting tires was so easy. The tire fitting was quick. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Adrian L
Adrian LGippsland, VIC

Highly Recommend

Had absolutely no issues whatsoever. I got the best price on my tyres I could find anywhere and by far! (Kumho's on a VF Commodore). Tyres were delivered within a couple of days, then fitted a couple of days after that which I had arranged with the fitting partner I chose which was also a fantastic experience. I was kept in the loop with progress, and then also followed up. I have used Tyroola previously and have found them to be cheaper and much better than their other main online competitor. Highly recommend and look forward to next time I need new tyres!

woftam66

Grossly misleading, terrible customer service and lots of hidden charges with horrendous cancellation costs.

Everything that's wrong with online purchases can be found at Tyroola.
Overseas call centres that fail to meet any commitments.
Customer Service emails that never get a response.
When you finally get somewhere they simply lie and make up stories.
Then they want to charge you to cancel an order they have failed to deliver which then magically after 2 weeks has turned up.
You've been warned they are false economy, by the time you add the shipping and fitting charges, the wait times, the terrible customer service for the few dollars you may be saving it's simply not worth it ... you've been warned !

Tyroola
Tyroola T.TyroolaSend a private message

Out of Round Tyres

I bought 4 Kinforrest tyres and 3 are seriously out of round after 40,000k and sadly out of the warranty period. Beware of the cheap tyres Tyroola are selling.

Michael
MichaelFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent selection and speed of service

I ordered from Tyroola and the right tyres arrived on schedule at the selected fitting station. My only criticism is that the fitting station could not do the wheel alignment that I had paid for as they said their wheel alignment machine was out not working, and that it had been out of action for a month and they had no idea when it would be fixed. I asked them why hadnt they advised tyroola of this and they said they had. Not exactly sure what has gone wrong here. I would suggest Tyroola check it out.

Liam
LiamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Read the negative reviews, don't take chances

Razif B.
Razif B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended

Competitive prices and hassle-free transaction. Communication is great every step of the way. Will definitely recommend Tyroola to friends and family. What a pleasant experience!

The Only Tyre & Fitting Service You'll Ever Need!

Damo
DamoCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic site, great prices

Best prices to be found here on Tyroola. Easy site to navigate and easy to purchase the perfect tyres for your car. I organsied a fitment centre during the transaction as well as a wheel alignment, couldn't be easier.

Review collected in partnership with Tyroola

Marina
MarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly staff,geting the job done fast , great job thank you will recommend yu to everyone

Thank you . I will be only using you for my cars from now on . You guys are so orginized and great job 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hassle-free

Good tyres, good price, hassle free, I will definitely use Tyroola again.
They are friendly, helpful and kept me informed throughout the whole process.

Glenno
GlennoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bye bye Brick and Mortar stores

I have a classic mini that I required small 10 inch tyres for. Tyroola were by far the cheapest when I added the purchase price, free shipping and mobile tyre fitting. Their updates through the process where great and Dean from MTS was fantastic even though he was sure if his machine would fit 10 inch tyres.

Now with new shoes (Yoko A008) my Mini is very happy, and I will never go back to a bricks and mortar store. Looking forward to future purchases with my everyday vehicles

Nicko
NickoMid North Coast, NSW

Super service

Pricing was great, because of that I was able to get good quality brand name tyres for what others were charging for cheaper brands. Being able to choose a fitting centre made the process much easier than expected.

Charles Kuropatwa
Charles KuropatwaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comforsers from Tyroola!

Just had these Canadian M-Ts fitted to my VW Touerag Adventure. Yes, they are noisier than road tires, but ride is better, the car seems more agile. Well Done guys!

Michael A.
Michael A.Gippsland, VIC

Tyroola Quality!

I purchased my tyres for my BMW X5 from Tyroola, I have previously from them as thier tyre choices & prices are up there with the best. The whole process is made so easy on thier website. I would certainly highly recommend them!