Tyroola
4.6 from 1,040 reviews

Misleading advertising on Tyroola's Website??

If you don not wish to have a headache, stay well clear of Tyroola Pty Ltd for tyre purchases.

Purchased four commercial tyres and fitting and paid via PayPal in full.

Attended designated fitting station by appointment in North Coburg. Proprietor refused to fit the new tyres unless an additional $60 was paid for four tubeless valves. I refused to make this payment and left without my new tyres being fitted. For the benefit of product review readers, tubeless valve retail for $3.50 each.

Emailed Tyroola and received a call from a Customer Service Officer. She confirmed that Tyroola's prices are all inclusive. Said she would ring back after making enquiries, but never did. Called Tyroola several times over the next week and eventually spoke to a second customer Service Officer. She also said she would ring back after making enquiries, but never did.

Tyre fitters are Tyroola selected and approved. No payment is made by the purchaser to the tyre fitter under this arrangement. The tyre fitter acts as the fitting agent of Tyroola.

If your purchase from Tyroola works out without any hiccups, great. If not, there is no effective Customer Service, and good luck getting your money back. I have commenced a PayPal Claim in order to get a refund.

Why is a listed ASX company trading as Super Cheap Auto selling tyres through this unreliable Tyroola Pty Ltd.??? Have a look on SCA's website.

Thank you for your feedback. We are in discussions with the fitting station involved with your order regarding the additional charges and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologise for the delay in responding to your request, but assure you that your tyres have been booked with a same day courier, and organised to be fitted at an alternate fitting station closer to you at no extra cost.

this is good

it is easy to order this way and is a afordable price and would tell other people this if Im happy when I recieve my tyres and am happy with them

Nice and easy. Can purchase through Afterpay

Could order online, no hassles. Was able to purchase through Afterpay, so I can get the tyres now instead of trying to save up the money in advance. Thanks guys you saved my day.

Easy as pie

Ordered. Delivered to garage. Called to book fitting. Fitted. Can it get any easier?? Now looking forward to my second booking (out of stock of the tyre I want). Would highly recommend

Problem after problem

Order spent 7 days in 1 place, several emails and phone calls made regarding the whereabouts of my tyres, was charged double for fitting ( was refunded after calling twice) most frustrated I've even been getting tyres fitted.

Highly recommend! Super easy to find the right tyres!

Very easy site to use and to find what tyre you need. Ive used it for a second time to buy a new pair of tyres for my Calais. I would highly recommend using Tyroola in order to find your next set of wheels. Their options to find credited/partnered fitting stations is also very easy and the prices are reasonable. When I need a third set, I know im coming back to Tyroola!

Great Price and Excellent Service

What a Great Service really amazing, i ordered mytyres on Friday afternoon got delivered Monday morning not only i got the best price also free delivery and great service. I Normally don't write reviews but their service and price on tyres made me write one. I nearly got two tyres for the price of one tyre. I would highly recommend them. Thanks

Tyres have still not been received - 2 weeks since order

I would be very careful when dealing with Tyroola. The online system will promise that the tyres will be received in a stipulated timeframe and then you will be kept waiting. It's been 2 weeks since I placed my order with the online system stating that the tyres would be received by the 30th of January. I am still waiting and will never use this service again. Non-existent customer service and a horrible experience overall. Left hanging without an update or response.

I was told by the customer service rep that the tyres would arrive by the 11th of February. Today is the 12th of February and no update on where the tyres are.

Great way to buy tyres

This web site offers the buyer many tyre options and a hassle free way to get your tyres fitted close to home. The prices are super competitive as well. Have used them twice so far and no hassles each time.

It is very good quality and great service.

This is perfect. The quality of tyres from tyroola was great. I always refer my friends to shop there. Thank you very much. Will definitely come and shop again! Well done!

They lie and steal. They promise a referral-type bonus, then don't pay it

Bought tyres. Referred a friend. Was supposed to get a partial refund as a 'bonus' type payment. Never got it. All conditions me - they just never paid it. I wonder if they ever do, or if the whole thing is just a scam.

Hi Jim, We are sorry for any issue you are having with our Mates Rates offer. We will message you directly to get some order details and look into this right away.

Good first experience to purchase tyres online

Good experience for my first online purchase of tyres - very happy with the overall process

- Good pricing
- Plenty of info on the website about the entire process
- I called many places and Tyroola was one of the only places that allowed me to have the tyres shipped to a place outside their fitting network without charging a small fortune
- Had the tyres shipped direct to a wheel shop where I was getting wheels refurbished (not part of Tyroola's fitting network) at no extra cost
- Shipment took approx. 1 week
- Full tracking progress of the shipment

It all adds up to be more than a tyre centre

The tyres where cheap, but by the time you add shipping, and fitting/balancing the cost blows out to more than the cost if you just went to a shop. A set of 4 WinRun tyres where a low $92 for 4 tyres, then you add shipping and fitting, the total blows out to $364, where as you can go down to the local tyre shop and get 4 Bridgestone tyres fitted for $345.

Dont use this company customer service is terrible......

Worst customer service ever no one will contact me regarding the faulty tyres I have received no phone numbers to call, returns are Not easy replacements are not easy nothing about the company is easy such a disappointment, let’s hope no one else gets faulty tyre or even need to contact them. Very disappointed the warranty department is a nightmare.

Exellent value and cheaper than other competitors. Highly recommend Tyroola.

Don't shop anywhere else. Tyroola is way cheaper than other competitors out there. I happened to google online and typed cheap tyres and glad I found Tyroola online. Thank you once again

old tyres & wrong tyres delivered - money back guarantee is a big lie - their customer service is a ghost

if they deliver the wrong tyres or you have a problem, these guys disappear... you can not ring them, even if you finally get in touch with someone, you never get a call back to fix your problem.. they delivered the wrong tyres to us, won't accept to return or refund as per their money back guarantee.. even if you are willing to return the tyres yourself, they have no known address or location... my money was wasted with Tyroola.. very disappointed as they won't honour their promisses

Been a customer for a few years now .Always had great service and products and fast delivery would h

I've always had great tyres from tyroola and would always shop there before anywhere else service products and delivery is A1

Was a breeze for me

Needed 2 new tyres for the front of my Rav4, one had a big chunk out of it and the other was really low on tread. I was driving up North for the weekend and the thought of driving on the tyres concerned me. Money was tight as I had a whole weekend of activities to pay for but I managed to find 2 tyres as an inexpensive cost which I could pay off at $80 per fortnight with AfterPay. I ordered them late Tuesday night and arrived and were fitted on Thursday morning. Great communication from Tim Clark at Principal Tyres. Fast, cheap, easy. Would do it again.

13 Days and yet still no contact from them and no Tires

ordered tires jan 09 and yet no confirmation that the tires are being process. 13 days now and still been waiting. Emailed them few times but no reply. Car still waiting on hang as the it need new tire to pass wof.

Update : received an email from them today saying the tires are out of stock. 14 days before they confirm that tire was out of stock??? i will never use this site to order tires. waste of time!

Hi Jem, We apologise for the issue you faced with your tyre order and the lack of communication. We will be looking into the reasoning of the delay and have taken your feedback on board to improve our service.

Poor/Nil customer Service

Purchased 4 tyres believing that the size was suitable for my wheels. Upon having them fitted I was told that they could fit them but they were illegal for my size wheels. 3 attempts to contact Tyroola to either return or exchange via their site and contact number to be told they weren’t Tyroola and internet support was suppose to contact me back via email. Tyroola allow only 14 days for returns and after 5 working days I still haven’t had a reply after giving my contact details. The invoice attached to one of the tyres was not my invoice but from YHI Australia to Tyroola.

February 18th 2019 Update: Never again

After a month of giving my review here, during which included a couple of phone calls from Tyroola, a couple of texts from me to the representative of Tyroola, then two more calls from me to them again before I finally received my refund. After negotiating what refund I was entitled to (minus delivery fee plus the return delivery fee) fair enough, they would organise a pickup of the tyres. Then the next delay was blamed on the courier for not picking up the tyres. I was also told that once they received the tyres allow a couple of days for the transfer of funds back into my account. If no refund was received after a few days I was to contact my bank. I contacted Tyroola a week after they received the tyres only to find that no attempt was made in returning the funds. Never again will I use this company.

I would also like to add that I ordered these tyres before Christmas, I did not receive them until January. Tyroola had my address, contact number and my email. No attempt was made to contact me regarding the fact that they did not have these tyres in stock and allow me the option to choose differently. As I stated above that I didn’t not receive an invoice, I have no details of where these tyres were sent from nor a contact number which would have made this less of a deal. These tyres are still sitting exactly how I received them minus the invoice from YHI Australia. Tyroola like a thief in the night was quick to take money but when it come to speaking to someone in person are no where to be found nor attempt to contact you like they state on their web site. And I know for a fact that they didn’t have to wait as long for my money like I had to wait for them to deliver.Hi, Firstly we are sorry for the issue you have encountered with your tyre order, we have tried to communicate back to you via email, however a representative will call you today to discuss the issue. We can certainly assist you with the return even if it is past the 14 days and can sort you with the correct tyre size you require for you vehicle.I don’t wish to be rude but I do not believe that an attempt was made to contact me at all let alone via email.