4.6 from 1,147 reviews

alanf

alanfSouth East Queensland, QLD

easy to use and understand

hi selection was great for what I needed. I have used a fitting station that we have used before so the standard is good. very easy site to use for us grey nomads. with regard alan frost

Thanks Alan!

Review collected in partnership with Tyroola

Same price as buying from a local tyre shop.

With no discount on a wheel alignment, plus adding the fitting cost to each tyre. It's the same price as going to a tyre shop.

The difference between both is, If I had have gone to a tyre shop. I would be diving on new tyres now, Instead of waiting for delivery.

younggle

younggleSydney, NSW

Used twice - excellent prices - just be careful of the wheel alignment...

Have bought twice from Tyroola now. Best tyre prices, very convenient. Lots of fitters available in metro areas. Check fitting prices to make sure it's still cheaper than going directly to a tyre shop.
Choosing Wheel Alignment - BE CAREFUL that you know all 4 wheels can be adjusted. Beam axle rears can't be done without special kits. Guaranteed you won't get told or get a refund if you go ahead and select 4 wheel alignment. Safer to remove wheel alignment from your order, check with the fitter when you drop you car in and pay directly for the alignment.

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Thanks for the great review! If your wheel alignment was not completed, we can certainly refund you for this cost. Please send us an email or give us a call to discuss this if this is the case. Many thanks! Tyroola.

TDH

TDHSouth East Queensland, QLD

I feel cheated!!!

I feel cheated!!! $124 for fitting and balancing but where was the notification of shipping costs? $68 to have the tyres shipped to the Gold Coast, dusgraceful. Should have gone with another company... Online buying at its best - NOT!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Tyroola

Value for money.

Tread pattern seems to pick up more rocks etc then the Maxxis 980's I've had, but then the 980's were a lot more expensive. Drove on the beach had to deflate them to 15 as they seem to hold sand in the tread more at 20.
Overall so far so good.

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Thanks for your review. Glad to see you are out there enjoying and using these tyres for what they are made for!

AGE matters (in this instance)

First time getting tyres from them. EVERYTHING went well except for........you know what. Ordered 5 sets. Except for one, the rest were the same age as the tyres I'm replacing. If you think age does not matter, well, it does (in this instance). Got me thinking........is that why the price is so competitive? Will I order again? Hmmm........You know you guys can do better. You have to.

Mike
Mike

‘NEW’ isn’t exactly ‘NEW’. And why do you think I said, ‘you guys can do better’?

B Patterson

B PattersonPerth

Off and rolling

My mate and I needed tyres badly the next door guy had a tyre changer so we got mates rates plus free fitting at $36 each for 20/45/20s ..we bough 4 sets and sold the remaining 8 to cover our total tyre bill on gumtree

Bob Hope

Bob HopeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy as

Good price, prompt and friendly fitter, even gave me a refund for not being able to do a wheel alignment as my Rota was too low :) Well done guys. I'll Be Back

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Hi Bob, Thank you for your great review and we are pleased to hear that you are happy with our services! We hope you enjoy your tyres and we look forward to receiving future orders from you. Many Thanks and Best Wishes, Tyroola Team.

Ken L.

Ken L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good deal but the "mate rate" ads is misleading

Good
- good price
- no hassle finding a fitter nearby

Bad
- mate rate promotion/ads

So this is on the website "Get up to 50% TYRE CASHBACK when 3 friends buy with your unique promo link... and they can get the same deal on their purchase!"
I purchased 2 sets of tyres using my friend's referral link. He got 25% refund no problem. However, when I read "get the same deal", I was assuming I get 25% for my purchase as well. No. Tyroola told me after the "same deal" is I got my own referral link to share and step up the refund. I feel like the website is written in a way to trick me into believing that, but then they can interpret otherwise.

Cheaper, better...what more do you want ?

I bought 4 Pirelli Cinturatos and saved $80 per tyre over Bob Jane's prices. Free delivery and fitting at my home on a Sunday morning no less. What a great service. I could not be happier, and I will be back in a month or so when we do the tyres on my wife's car.

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Hi, We appreciate the positive feedback and thank you for your awesome review. We hope you enjoy your new tyres and have a wonderful week! Thanks, Tyroola Team.

Faraz

FarazSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best way to buy the tyres

Before using this website, you need to find out what type and size of tyres do you need.
Then you order your tyre and save hundreds of dollars. First when I checked out the prices, I was looking for some catches but there was none. My order came in 3 days to my chosen tyre shop and tyres made date was current.
Be aware that some of tyres come with extras such as free fitting or hot deals.

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Hi Faraz, Thank you so much for the great feedback and we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services. We hope you enjoy your new tyres! Thanks, Tyroola Team.

tvsharsha

tvsharshaVictoria

great experieance and excellent price..

got a quote for my car which came out to be atleast $40 cheaper per tyre and the installation as completed by Road runner mobile tyres. the entire process was great . will definetely use them again .

Thanks!

Justin R.

Justin R.

Overcharged!

Not listening to the client. We were charged twice for fitting and then the person on the other end of the phone didn't seem to understand about refunding one of the fitting costs. Very bad seeing as this is their key function!

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Hi Justin, sorry to hear of your experience, please let us know your order number and we will contact you immediately to rectify this issue. Many thanks, Tyroola.

Yas

Its ok but can end up expensive

I bought tyres two months ago. The tyres are cheaper but when they charge you delivery and fitting, it all ends up dearer than a brick and mortar shop. It is only better if you avail their free deliver which they have on bad or cheaper tyres and not on some better known tyres.

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Hi Yas, we have all price levels and brands of tyres available for free shipping in metro areas, please let us know if you are looking again and we can assist you with the best option for your vehicle.

Allan ScroopPerth, WA

Winrun 275 x 35 x 18

I just got my big boy tyres from Tyroola, took 3 days to get to Perth & fitted on my FG FPV by LUCKY TYRES, what a fantastic set up by Tyroola to have a fitting station like them it was the easiest way to buy tyres & way way cheaper than any tyre place in Perth wa I will never buy tyres from Perth again well done to you all you all put the honesty back into online buying I will be back & telling everyone I no Tyroola is the cheapest & the best cheers Allan Scroop Perth wa.

david

davidMurray Mallee, SA

Great prices shipping lets price of tyres down as can buy cheaper fitted local

Really great prices on tyres unfortunately price of shipping lets price down as can buy locally fitted and balanced cheaper if shipping was cheaper wouldn't hesitate to buy tyres from tyroola

David

DavidSt Leonards

Great Process, Super Convenient

I needed new tyres for my car and wasn't to sure on how I was going to financially make this happen (as replacing all 4 tyres in one hit is always going to be a heavy smack to the wallet) but was told about Tyroola from my sister inlaw who said that she just got her tyres changed and was able to use Afterpay . So I went on to the website (which was very user friendly), picked out the tyres and where I wanted them fitted then 2 days later they were ready to go and thanks to them using Afterpay I was able to fit it into my budget. Thanks to Tyroola I know that my young family is now safer whilst in the car. Simple, affordable and super convenient. Great Process !!

Drago

DragoSydney, NSW

I just putted on my car and I'm very satisfied. They're very quiet and soft/smooth with an excellent grip. And cheap!

I just putted on my car and I'm very satisfied. They're very quiet and soft, with excellent grip. My previous tyres was Kumho KL21 and in my opinion these one are so much better and chipper. I paid$90 per tyre including fitting and balance in Ingleburn AJAJ shop. Definitely recommend..

Jay Man

Jay ManFar North Queensland, QLD

Expensive rip off freight

If you check out how much they are charging for freight they.should be put away for fraud. Their competition charges a fraction of the cost for freight. Shame. Such greed.

jarnail s.

jarnail s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Buy

Bought winrun r330 for the best price in market. Great tyres when it comes to reduced road noise. Drive feels so much smoother. Delivery was next day form ordering which is super fast. Got fitted at Goodway Tyers at North Melbourne and they were very helpful and quick.