4.5 from 1,294 reviews

4.5

1,294 reviews

Andrew M

Andrew MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Tyroola service was great.

The site was easy to use. I found what I wanted easily and found a service provider to fit my new tyres only minutes from my work. Couldn't be happier with the whole experience.

Drumadd

DrumaddSouth East Queensland, QLD

The right tyres at the best price ........

Tyroola, an easy to use Web site for tyre and quality brand selection and a choice of fitters and locations. All up, it was best price anywhere that swung it. It’s that simple ...........

Mr G Smith

Mr G SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

bad business

I was unimpressed when I went to get my tyres fitted to see that they where 8 years old, this is not good business I had a hard time getting my roadworthy because of this. Not once did that tell me how old there where , I guess there cheap for a reason.. my advice go to a Tyre shop where you can see what your buying...

Very Poor service

I ordered two tyres for my car and It was saying while making order that your car tyres will be received and fitted next day at fitting centre, but still did not get any confirmation for delivery of tyres. Now it has been a week since I placed my order.

Jimbo

Jimbo

Great Service, Really helps your budget !

Great community service, choice of tyres is great, lots of payments option, very fast easy delivery, they keep you updated on progress, i have used them twice now and will again.

Claude Lena

Claude LenaSydney, NSW

Tyres

Quick and easy service and good set of tyres great people to get on with they also arranged the tyres to go start totyre fitter I will buy from tyroola again

Erin

ErinVictoria

Be aware! Tires manufacture date is 2015 ( 5 years ago)

I just received my tires YOKOHAMA 235/35ZR19 91YADVAN SPORT V105 from Tyroola.
Lucky it's shipped to my home instead of fitment center, I found out that the tires manufacture date was 2015 (tires expiration date that is six years from that manufacture date.) It is unacceptable, please check with them before purchase!!!

Oliver

OliverAU

Excellent product and service all round

Simple website, easy to order, spectacular pricing, fast delivery and great product (entry price tyre but quieter and more comfortable than the Continentals they replaced).
The fitter did a great job too.

MJG

MJGPerth, WA

Delivery later than expected. Installation was ordinary, paid another provider to rebalancr. Wheel bolts fell off.

Delivery was later than expected - several emails to Tyroola support went unanswered.

Unfortunately the installation of the tyres by one of their recommended providers was very average - had to pay for another installer to rebalance the tyres to get them running properly a week later. Also - wheel bolts (bolts on this car) were not tightened properly when originally installed. One lost bolt and others loose - all less than a week after the work. Up for the cost of getting them rebalanced/installed and also the cost of the missing wheel bolt.

Contacted Tyroola about this issue and again not response. Their customer service and communication is non-existent.

crap 3 year old brand new tyres

Purchased a set of Goodyear Wrangler for my 2006 Pajero Exceed , the company that fitted the tyres realigned front and back and my car steering pulls erratically all over the road, I have taken my car to another 2 separate wheel alignment companies one of which Tyroola instructed me to go to, both are unable to find anything wrong with my vehicle and cannot fix the front end problem the only new thing on my car is the 3 year old tyres Tyroola sold me. Tyroola refuses to refund me for the set of brand new 3 year old crap tyres and now will not answer any of my emails.
I can only advise everyone to spend the extra money on tyres and go to a reparable tyre company my review ZERO

Easy Online Quality Tyres and Fitting

Easy online ordering, Quality Product, Super cheap pricing, fast delivery to my chosen fitment centre for fast fitting.
Great communication through entire process.
Well Done Tyroola, I’ll definitely come back again as it was so quick and easy.
Cheers Tim Douglas-Denton

Joe

JoePerth, WA

Four tyres purchased from the seat of my office.

Easy and hassle free from inital search to delivery backed up by great communication. Price was very competitive even with freight from two other states. I will definitely purchase through Tyroola again. Joe, Perth.

SourabhMelbourne

ZERO stars - Worst service ever. Moving matter to ACCC

Sourabh

Received email from Tyroola on 02 June 2020. Waiting for them to confirm if they are sending me tyres or not. Will update here what happens next

Sourabh

Whole day gone. Still nothing from Tyroola. Very disappointed. Buying tyres shouldn't take this much effort

AlexL

AlexLMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Pirelli Pzero on my M4 10/10

I bought 2 Pirelli Pzero tyres from here ($200 cheaper than any store in town, postcode 2680). My bmw M4 used to spin 1st,2nd,3rd gears but now Only spins 1st gear and just launches the rest! Had so much traction in the back that the front was understeering, but now i changed all 4 over the performance/Grip/Comfort is absolutely incredible. I ordered them on a thursday and received them at my doorstep monday 10am. 10/10 guys well done.

Review collected in partnership with Tyroola

Chrys LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The service is horrible I bough the tires in two days they send to workshop but the size was wrong communication none!!

Phone not working communication 0 I send a 4 emails respond 0!!!!!!!!!
I want my money back NOW!!!!!!! Where is your service!!!!!!
I hop this problem will be solve very quick and for good

Chrys L

After all of the fight they try to refund a $68 dollars less!!!then I paid!!!!!!!!!

Anthony

AnthonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with the service from price to fitting. 10/10 thank you.

The website was one of the easiest I have used, the price was outstanding, customer service and the time 10/10. I will never shop anywhere for tires without going to tyroola first.
Once again thank you.

Easy Sevice

Yeah it was fine, didn't accept 1st payment as it wanted me to setup a PayPal account, done, paid, ordered, Kool.
Last order was here within 5days, awesome, now for me 5th, spare, then purchase 5, 15x8 offset ROH stockies in white and have tried fitted and balanced.

Review collected in partnership with Tyroola

Excellent deli ery speed and service

Ordered my tyres online for home delivery at 11.30am, delivered at 1.30pm, getting fitted at 2.30pm, I have never had anything delivered this fast before, highly recommended and will only use Tyroola from now on, has afterpay/zip pay option, and the Winrun tyres themselves I specifically sought out again because they were so good and a great price

Aaron T

Aaron T

Great price, fast delivery, highly recommend

Took 2 days from payment to receipt. Goods as advertised, great price and highly recommended. Would absolutely buy again, have put family members onto them with no hesitation. Lower prices than available at tyre outlets

David H.

David H.Sydney, NSW

Too hard to find All Terrain tyres

There is nothing in menu to find AT Tyres so need go through every tyre and even then description inadequate
Two emails asking about AT and Light Truck tyres was told no AT light truck tyres, I asked about either not combined AT/LT
Menu needs more options

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Hi David, thank you for your comments and suggestions. I have forwarded these to our development team for consideration. Regards, Tyroola.

Phone geek

Phone geekasked

How do I get a refund when I can't call or get a response via email.
I couldn't search via my car so I ended up getting 195/45/15 they won't fit and the load isn't right.

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Hi, we are available by phone on 02 8294 7125, and during busy periods return all calls/voicemails generally within 4 hours. Please also contact us by email on support@tyroola.com.au and note "wrong order" in your subject line, and we will return your message as soon as possible. Kind regards, Tyroola.

Brunoasked

who makes this tyres

You can buy any tyre or brand you choose according to your budget. The process is very easy

Bruno

it still leaves the question open-WHO MAKES TYROL TYRES, IN WHICH COUNTRY.

steve.pickard.73

steve.pickard.73asked

Do the price of the tires include fitting at your shop

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Hi Steve, Thank you for your query. The prices online are just for the tyres themselves, if you need fitting, we have a fitting network where you can send the order to. Prices vary depending on the location you send it to, therefore you will need to enter your postcode to find the closest fitment centres, and the prices they charge for the job. We include the price in our order, however the amount paid for fitting is passed directly to the fitter by us. Kind Regards, Tyroola Team.

VaughanT
VaughanT

Nope, i get tyres delivered to my home and i get my trusted local tyre fitter to fit and balance them.

Cam M.
Cam M.

I went to tyroola website found 4 tyres for price of 3 brigestone 45-245-R17. They came to my house Romoved fitted, balanced & put back on Car all for $750.00. Very happy & would use them again couldn't of be easier or I happier!

Get an answer from our members and Tyroola representatives