4.6 from 1,239 reviews

lloyd p.

lloyd p.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

first time with tyroon

great selection of tyres and at a very good price recommend this company to deal with very satisfied with the whole experience with dealing with them. very easy site to navigate around and to purchase

Review collected in partnership with Tyroola

Mehdi G.

Mehdi G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service, competitive price

very helpful staff, I remember I went to their shop for some other technical issue previously.

delivery next day ticked the box, and they changed the tyre very quickly.

I prefer this Perili model over Continental that I used before. less noise, more solid quality and drive smoothly.

Nyle

NyleSydney, NSW

Beat App

Tyroola is the Best app to order Tyres online. Highly recommended. I found the prices reasonable and got the delivery next day to my selected address. Will shop again from them.

Matt Mc

Matt McSouth East Queensland, QLD

2nd time around with Tyroola.

Easy to use site, Great prices, get the option when you want to get them put on ya car, Plenty of brands and sizes to choose from, good range of payments options. I'll be back again.

Review collected in partnership with Tyroola

Once bitten Ranga

Once bitten RangaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only Tyroola had the tyres I wanted

I did a fair bit of online research to get my tyres. Old tyres still had a lot of wear to go but the compound had hardened making the tyres dangerous in the wet. Worked out Michelin tyres were the ones for me. Could not get them anywhere near me at all. Tyroola had them, so I ordered and it all worked out so easy. Won’t ever buy tyres from a tyre shop again. Plus the price was fantastic. Tyroola you have made me a happy customer.

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Morning! Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services and are a happy customer! We look forward to providing our great services to you again in future.

I have recommended you to friends. Good service is hard to find these days

Anish

AnishSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Being a first timer with Tyroola I was bit hesitant from delivery to fitting as I needed the tyres urgently. However I was surprised with the fact how well it all went through. Ordered the tyres on Thursday and was kept updated on each phase from ordering to delivery. The tyres was delivered next day to the fitting station and I made appointment for Saturday and had it fitted. no hiccups plus the price you pay are all worth 2 days wait. Gonna order again.

Paul T

Paul T

This time round - Perfection

In 2016 I purchased tyres from Tyroola but the service was terrible. 4 years later I tried them again and this time the service was terrific. Ordered Monday and on my car by Wednesday. Road Runner Mobile Fitting were equally as professional and efficient. I will definitely give them another go. They provide reputable brand tyres at low prices.

Steve

SteveSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Repeat Customer

I keep buying my tyres from these guys because I ordered them at 3pm Tuesday,and they were delivered on my doorstep Wednesday the next morning at 8am.Excellent service,good quality tyres.

Mikey14

Mikey14Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service

I ordered a set of 4 Goodyear on monday evening, and they arrived the next day. Free postage as well. Extremely impressed and thankful. Also, this model had "Made in Germany"... which was surprising given how well priced it was. Thanks again!

Jtiz22

Jtiz22Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple and Efficient Tyre Purchase

I was able to view a wide selection of tyres to suit my vehicle from the comfort of my lounge and then order and wait for my preferred fitter to confirm my tyres had arrived and he booked me in straight away, the whole process took 3 days.
Extremely satisfied with the Process and the Service, would definitely recommend giving Tyroola a go.

This was the best way to buy great tyre at at a great price

This was the best way to get new tyre as mechanic I have bought a lot of tyre over the year so I thought I would try tyroola and the service was great getting the tyres fitted was easy I am so happy Great tyre with a great price

Matthew Wilson

Matthew WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tyres

Haven't done much driving, but the tyres are very good, and your site was easy to use, and very helpful, quick with delivery, also keeping me informed with info, very happy

Steven Grech

Steven GrechSydney, NSW

Tyres delivered same day and happy with them

Tyres delivered same day very happy with the service would recommend to anyone needing tyres at a awesome price thanks Tyroola for the great service. Exactly as described will be back again.

Gab909

Gab909Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Five star service, excellent prices!

No hassle tyre purchasing, this is the second time I have purchased tyres from Tyroola and have been left very satisfied with the transaction and the products offered. Highly recommend.

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome

My tyres were delivered to Tyre workshop before the time that was stated... the tyres were exactly what I ordered and at a price that other places couldn’t match...have raved about Tyrola to anyone that would listen...Try it..and you won’t be disappointed

James B

James BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Tyres

Tyroola was a really good outcome for me. I needed 4 tyres for my wifes Mazda CX-3 and they were an unusual size. $1,280 was the quote from a couple of usual outlets incl fitting. i googled the tyre size and rating and Tyroola came up with the right size etc in a good quality Pirelli tyre that was about $830 incl fitting and alignment and disposing of the old tyres. They organised an installer (Go Tyres South Brisbane) to do it at my house which was really convenient for me. The fellow turned up 3 days later, on time, well presented, helpful and it was all done in 2 hours. Excellent experience and outcome for us. Will definitely do it again

Norman Butler

Norman ButlerFar North Queensland, QLD

Sailun Terramax AT

Very happy with my tyres they are exactly what I wanted and there was huge range available to choose from . The best thing was the huge discount on these type of tyres

Clair

ClairGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this site. Happy repeat customer!

Great service with fantastic product choices and competitive prices. Easy to use website and I love that you can have the tyres delivered to your nearest tyre place for installation.

LarsNortheast, VIC

Easy process and best price

I ordered 4 4WD tyres for my 15 year old Pajero. Easy to find the right size, easy to order and great service from the tyre fitter himself. He was accurate on timing and even offered local advice for passing the time. Will definitely use again.

Brent

BrentPerth Western Australia

Best price ever

Easy to place a order and very prompt delivery, the fitting station were very professional and rotated my tyres at no extra cost. Will use your service again and recommend to everyone.

Billy

Billyasked

Hi is fitting and ballancing extra? Who is responsible for old tyre disposal? Are there any other hidden costs when I purchase and have fitted tyres buy you?

Lars

The fitting is usually extra, but it varies from shop to shop. You will see the total amount once you select your fitment centre. I didn't have any other other hidden costs, and tyre disposal was included.

Elna.Tasked

Hi there

Looking for Pirelli 245/55/R17 x 2 urgently

Hi Elna,
you wont get a better deal anywhere on Pirelli's. Call them up ask for Nikki and tell her I told you to call.

Hi Elna,

We have https://www.tyroola.com.au/pirelli-cinturato-p7-ecoimpact-rft-e-24555r17-102v-ty546ca38eca.html available in NSW. This tyre is a Run Flat version of the Cinturato P7. If this is not suitable please give us a call on 02 8294 7125 and we can have a look for other options.

Kind regards,
Tyroola.

Elna.T

Hi please let me know the number is it in NZ or Aussie

I need the tyres for my BMW X3

Don Masked

would WinRun 225/55R19 99V be suitable for my CX5 car

alanf
alanf

hi. I am not sure. just look at your old tyres to see what is written on the sidewall or just ring a tyre station as they will tell you alan

Don M

thanks for that, wasn't sure if I needed to specifically use SUV designated tyre but 225/55 R19 99v are the same size as original

Tyroola T.Tyroola

Hi Don, 225/55R19 is an "SUV" size. So the Winruns will work just fine on your CX5

Get an answer from our members and Tyroola representatives