Verifiedautohero.com.au

2,641 reviews · Statistics

94% · 2,49055 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes (16) · No (997)
See the Best Tyre Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2,641 reviews
Tom
Tom

Despite claims from this website, tyre retailers are not fighting for my business

Requested help in finding tyres for my Mazda CX-30. Gave details but had no responses from tyre retailers in over 2 weeks.
AutoHero.com.au   DM

Hi Tom, I can see you made a request and two dealers called you for more information as the tyre size was not submitted for your Mazda CX-30, They needed more information to complete your quote, but they were not able to get through to you.

Daniel D.
Daniel D.NSWHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Good to see other peoples reviews and opinions to make up your own decision Show details
Chris R.
Chris R.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Autohero are my hero's

Good all round visit from the price to the customer service it was easy to complement with the stars IV give it should have more stars that would get them too lol thanks for making it a no hastle and joy again to deal with it all
Kelly
Kelly

This is perfect

I absolutely love this app i must say it's perfect
Richard
RichardVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great site helpful to get quotes fast

I uploaded my request for tyre prices through Auto Hero and within a few minutes I received two quotes and i made my purchase from the first caller. Show details
Cal
Cal
  Fair Incentive Verified

well i like the price but it hasnt arrived yet

great product at a great price.. bit rich to ask for review before it's delivered tho...
Nika
NikaNSWHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Best price

True to quote and great customer service
Great price as we did shop around
Melanie
MelanieSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Good, but a bit buggy maybe?

I am just using the free version, but often on my longer trips I will get a lower distraction and speed score. Despite driving the same as usual and I use adaptive cruise control so nor speeding. Also on 1 or 2 long trips it's not recorded properly and I've had to re-start the app.
Apart from that it's been good. Keeps me accountable and an honest road user.
Paul
Paul

One stop car info site

I can not fault Auto hero,
I have used Auto hero for quotes, advise and it's great to just scroll there is an abundance of information and reviews,
Very happy.
Keith
Keith

Good quote found!

I got cheap quotes from businesses to fix my problem. Fast and cheap Show details
Sue
Sue

Flat tyre replacement

It was efficient and good service. Nice staff and very good that they worked during Festive season. Show details
Sourya
Sourya

Car tyres

No bad but the price is a bit much but every one needs tyres on there cars
Aaron
AaronACTGungahlin 2912, ACT2 posts

Very Easy

Great service by my selected mechanic and it was an easy booking process
bmpsince1968
bmpsince1968WAPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

Good to get quotes from great companies that are useful
Jan
JanQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Repair as quoted, no fuss, efficient and friendly mechanic called Joseph. Show details

Morgan

Good morning. Has anyone had experience with the below tyres? It has been quite a long while since I have purchased tyres and am looking for a bit of direction.
I have a CX5 and need 4 new tyres. I am looking for quiet running and long wearing ( just like every one else) tyres. I have talked to Tyre shops and they recommended
Jax reckon
Wheelaliment, $ 75

Thanks heaps Matt

Thanks Morgan :)

Hannes

Looking to purchase J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H and wondering what your reviews and thoughs are on this tyre make (apparently Bridgstone) and the expected km range - Thanks

Deese
Deese

They were able to provide me with an answer to my question and an outlet to purchase what I was after.

Hannes

This does not answer my question?

AutoHero.com.au   DM

Hi Hannes, Sorry we have no experience with this tyre J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H so can't make a fair comment.

Tina B
Tina B

I need seven tyres for a boat trailer the existing tyres are as new about 2000 klm and the spare has never been used the tyres are six years old because the load capacity is 4 tonne I have to get a roadworthy every 12 mths.

Question is how do you know the age of the tyre you are buying and is this reflected in the price ?

How much for 7 225/7 OR 15 C 8 PR light truck tyres delivered and fitted to Mackay Q L D

Extra Information