Ryan

RyanSouthern and Hills, SA

Incredible value and service

Saw ads in social media, thought it just another 'too good to be true' click bait promotional gimmick. Other reviews were positive, store looked legit, so I ordered a set of wheels and tyres. They arrived in less than a week, no mean feat in these virus effected times, and look great on the car. Tyres are quality, rims are great. Highly recommended. Threw in a little Lenovo smart screen gadget, which is handy and my son already figured out how to tell it to play his favorite tv shows so he's happy too. Dealt with Aaron, extremely helpful and easy to deal with.

Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

Hi Ryan from SA. Thanks mate. Great to hear our business has ticked all your boxes. Welcome to Team OZZY !!

Thanks Ozzy Tyres Brendale

Thanks Ozzy Tyres Brendale. Great customer service. I got a good deal for black Friday sale and free Bluetooth speaker.

Store LocationQld Breandale

Love my new rims and tyres

Very happy with our rim and tyres package deal. The guys were very helpful and friendly great customer service. Thanks Ozzy Tyres Brendale

Store LocationBrendale, Qld
MikeWS

MikeWSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and products

Chris made dealing with Ozzy Tyres in Brendale easy. I have one the new Ssangyong Musso’s and not many after market products are available. This was part of the problem with getting new wheels and tyres, but Chris sorted it out.

At the same time he fitted a lift kit and moved the airbags across from the old suspension.

The larger 285 Monsta tyres and lift kit make it feel like driving a “real 4x4” rather than a spongy SUV. There is pretty minimal noise increase with the Terrain Gripper tyres vs the SUV factory tyres.

Chris made it easy to do business, the boys in the workshop did a great job and I also love they’re an Aussie company.

Store LocationBrendale, Queensland
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Ozzy Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Leanne

Leanne Perth, WA

Excellent customer service, high quality wheels and tyres, super fast shipping - 5 stars all round!

So happy with the service from Ozzy Tyres! I purchased a set of Hussla wheels and tyres, the sales rep Chris was really helpful on the phone, he ensured the wheels I wanted would fit my car talked me through all the tyres options and sent me photos of what the actual wheels would look on my Toyota 86. The wheels were shipped to Perth in record time, with all the fittings, wheels were already balanced and they even gave me a free dash cam. Their prices are unbeatable. The quality of the wheels are perfect, I’ve had strangers taking photos and wanting the same ones so of course I have recommended Ozzy Tyres to everyone! 5***** .... thanks guys!

I Love Ozzytyres! Highly Recommended And #1 In Australia

- Super easy to find the store thru social media posts.
- I love ozzy products 100%
- love the support
- Haven't had anything to be installed but my first option would be Ozzy Tyres ❤

Extremely satisfied with the customer service, very friendly team, turn around was much faster than expected too. Organising the process over the phone was really simple and they knew their product well unlike another company I tried that rhymes with 'Mo-repairs Mawnton'.

Peter A.

Peter A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome guys to deal with extremely helpful

I came across Ozzy Tyres online they had a great range of rims for my Mercedes C200, I needed a little more info about a particular rim and because I'm in Adelaide I call the number and spoke to Chris he was extremely helpful and honest answered questions in regards to sizing and offset on a couple of different rims and from there I was able to make a decision.
Thanks Chris for all your help and advice the car looks awesome
Can not recommend these guy highly enough

• +2

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great people, great products, great prices!!

I got the wheel & tyre package during black Friday sales and I'm still in shock over how little I paid for the service I received. The Ozzy Tyres team were so friendly and helpful, the wheels/tyres are great quality and look amazing, and they also gave me an air freshener which is probably the best thing I've ever smelt in my life. Can't recommend these guys enough :)

Store LocationBrendale, QLD
Angelo C

Angelo CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Matt & the team from Ozzy tyres Brendale did a fantastic job !
Keep up the excellent service guys.
I would highly recommend there expert advice to all.

Store LocationBrendale QLD

Daniel P.

Daniel P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good deals

Got a great deal on wheels and tyres with the BLACK60 DEAL. Had a scratched rim so they offered me a 5th wheel at a discounted rate to use as a spare. The original wheels and tyres were shipped faster than I expected.

Jono

JonoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great selection, Friendly service, Super prices.

Experience overall was very good, will be happy to recommend and use again. Friendly service with good knowledge. Not pushy which I like.

Store LocationBrendale, Queensland
Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

Jono, vehicle looks amazing ! great to hear you are happy !

Perfect addition to the car.

The team at Ozzy tyres Brendale were great!!!
Very helpful and friendly service, the team brought out selected wheels to view along side my car and gave helpful advise on what suited the car better.
the store was very clean and tidy and was able to view all the products with ease.
Would definitely recommend the team here for anyone looking to buy a new set of wheels,tyres and accessories for your car.
Looking at a suspension kit for the car now lol

Store LocationBrendale Qld

The guy’s at Ozzie tyres where really helpful, they helped me out with tyres and breaks they also gave me an upfront quote and kept me updated while the car was in getting fixed . great service and lovely staff ..will definitely be taking the car back .

Store LocationBrendale Northside Brisbane
Dustyboy

DustyboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ozzy Tyres Brendale Matt and the team

The guys at Ozzy Tyres Brendale provide great friendly service, they went above and beyond in helping me choose the right wheels Very happy with my new wheels and tyres. My xr6 turbo looks great. Thanks guys

Store LocationBrendale Qld 4500
Matt

MattBrisbane

Great product and service

I was very please with my decision to buy new wheels and tyres from Ozzy. Would recommend to my friends

Good service and prices

Team at Brendale Ozzy were helpful.
Ordered wheels Monday morning arrived Friday afternoon, im not in a metro area so good fast turnaround.
Wheels look great.
Good service, would recommend.

Candice B.

Candice B.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy with our purchase!

Highly recommend brendale ozzy tyres. Very friendly staff and they are more than happy to help! Got exactly what we were looking for and the car looks great!

Sare

Sare

Fantastic team to deal with

Guys were super helpful. Car turned out exactly how I wanted and described to them. Will definitely recommend and go back when need new tyres.

Excellent advice and service

Imax 2016 model take over rims 17x9
Fitted great no hassle at all look awesome and drive's great would use ozzy tyres again .. shipping was very quick

Looks great mate !

Awesome

Would like to say a massive thank you. I was upgraded free of charge with the staggered option.

They arrived super quick!

Thanks Jason !

Lionasked

Online Store

Just wondering PCD would be if the rim is ET 15 & Hub 74.1 it's a Lexani 22x10 rim. Thanks Lionel, anyone ?

Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

The pcd needs to be measured to give you the answer. The offset and the hub has nothing to do with the pcd. Please call 1300699699 so we can get some more details and show you how to measure the pcd and confirm it will suit your vehicle.

Lion

Ok thank you for replying. Are you at one of the stores by any chance ?

Jenn H.Ozzy Tyres

We are located in Hoxton Park Sydney

Parul P.

Parul P.asked

Ozzy Tyres

Hi , I am just about to buy some wheels and tyres from your online store. Can you please confirm they come fitted and balanced. I have read all the good reviews and can see they are all over the country.I am guessing they do come fitted but was just checking so I can place my order.

Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

Hi Parul, Great question. Yes all wheel and tyre packages come fitted and balanced. We also supply free fitment kit of nuts and accessories. We have a fitment guarantee also so you have a guarantee to fit the vehicle. we ship all over the country and the package will come ready to bolt straight on the vehicle. We also have many retail outlets if they are local to you where you can go for fitting. I hope this has answered all your questions. Look forward to seeing your order come through. Team Ozzy

Alberto6439asked

Ozzy Tyres

Hello, can I trade in my wheels for new ones or do you know what can I do with mines? Thanks!

Rob
Rob

Not sure if they accept trade ins. Best bet is to get the new rims on your car and sell the original ones privately, like I did. Cheers :)

Get an answer from our members and Ozzy Tyres representatives