Ray

RaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service

I went to Hoxton park store last Saturday to have 5 rims fitted to my car and I cannot speak highly enough about their service any questions I had they were very helpful with their answers the staff there were excellent and when someone ask me about getting wheels or tyres I would certainly recommend Ozzy tyres

rednuts81

rednuts81South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service very poor.

Purchased wheel and tyres package about 2 months ago, received ok but none of them were balanced. Called ozzy tyres and told them the problem, because I'm not near any of there stores I was instructed to get them balanced and I would be reimbursed. I contacted ozzy after it was all done and after alot of stuffing around was put into [Name Removed]. He reassured me that they were posting out some merchandise to the value of their stuff up to compensate. Still nothing 2 weeks later, full of rubbish and obviously don't stand by there product. Save your money.

Advertise wheels they don't have in stock.

Puchased 4 wheels from the website only to be contacted and told they have no stock, I was then told I would be emailed similar options. No email received from them , asked for refund and no response still . Paypal claim next followed by complaint to fairtrading "bait advertising"
Give me my money back!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Ozzy Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Darren H

Darren HMid North Coast, NSW

Buyer beware

Free shipping was fantastic and quick delivery but when the tyres arrive I noticed the tyres were 5 years old ( not happy).
When researching prices I did notice they were slightly inflated price and then 50 percent off.
My advice is ask the age of the tyre before you buy.

Wayne

WayneMid North Coast, NSW

Not True To Their Claim

Good product

Service was good,happy with the shaz rims and tyres all good but I ask when the photo gonna be loaded?they will be up by and of week but nothing, my car not good enough for you page.

Store LocationHoxton park

Can’t even send the right wheel nuts then when they did they didn’t send enough!!

A little drama at the beginning, but happy at the end with the purchase

Thomas K.

Thomas K.Sydney, NSW

Sorted me out!

Initially my run in with Ozzy had me second guessing, but the management at Hoxton was fantastic, helpful, and quick to respond to my needs. Huss in particular was easy to deal and a man of his word. I recommend the Hoxton team for your wheels. Cheers boys Tom

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Got right product, Terrible customer service though.

As much as we got the product in the end, we were not very satisfied with the customer service.
We ordered a tyre and wheel package online (01/02) and got the confirmation email but didn’t get anything from then on out. No packing or shipping information whatsoever. We then requested the info as we had paid extra for express shipping and hadn’t heard anything 4 days after purchase. After this we were given very blunt and rude responses, still never got any form of tracking number or shipment details after being told we would receive them after 5pm on the 06/02.
Since then we tried emailing again and got no response at all. We received the package on the 10/02.
Not very happy with the service at all.

Chris Forbes

Chris ForbesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love them they suit the car.

I want to thank Wazza and the gang at Ozzy Tyres. He helped me choose the right package, and they look awesome also no road noise. I would recommend Ozzy Tyres, they have such a wide range of packages, and are very helpful over the phone. Definitely happy I chose Ozzy Tyres. Thanks once again Wazza and Team Ozzy Tyres.

Neil

NeilPerth, WA

Hussla wheels with Monsta street series tyres best ride yet, cheers Wazza.

Michelle S.

Michelle S.Sydney, NSW

Awesome guys down at hoxton Park

Highly recommended Hussain and team are exceptional and will tell all my friends to see them had got the wrong rims no hesitation in swapping for the correct ones customer service is exceptional

Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

Thanks Michelle. Its a pleasure to help and keep you and the family happy...

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

Extremely happy

Received my Sexy Hussla tyre and wheel package. Couldn't ask for better. Received a huge discount. So happy makes my car look 10000 times better. Even though I had a little drama getting the ones I ordered originally they came through with even better ones for me. 10/10 Ozzy Tyres.

Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

Thanks for the review Kylie ! We are more than delighted to have satisfied you... Send me some pics of the car so I can see how it turned out.

Julie D.

Julie D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding Customer Service

Brooke from Head Office was fantastic when I called to enquire about my online purchase. He went above all needs to answer my inquiry. I received my rims and tyres yesterday and will have them fitted tomorrow.
One very happy Customer.
Regards Julie

Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

Thanks Julie ! Enjoy your wheel and tyre package !

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Ozzy Tyres saved the day!

I got a set of wheels and tyres for my VF about a year ago, I've since had to order 2 more wheels (due to my awesome driving skills - shocking, I know), but anyway, my partner usually does the ordering though the last time I thought I'd have a go. Yeah, nah. I totally ordered the wrong wheel and Ozzy Tyres ended up having to custom drill a blank for no reason. I was devo, I thought for sure I'd just lost my money under the circumstances. However, luckily for me, Ozzy Tyres was happy to let me swap for the right tyre!
Ozzy Tyres will always be my go to for wheels and tyres :)

Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

Thanks Amy !! We are more than happy to help all our beloved customers ... Team Ozzy !!!

False advertising and bad marketing

The wheels I bought weren't matching to the photos. When I complained about the wheels they refused to give me a refund even after I offered to pay shipping back.
The wheels also had paint missing.

Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

Doesn’t sound right. Can you please email customerservice@ozzytyres.com.au your details and we will call to sort out.

still waiting............

Scott B.

Scott B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent friendly service and great prices.

Store LocationUnderwood
Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

Thanks Scotty welcome to Team Ozzy !!!

Steven G.

Steven G.Northeast, VIC

Great customer service

Ordered 18s when I was supposed to order 19s rang up and got them changed free of charge and hassle free great service would use again, all in about 5 minutes

Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

Thanks. Much appreciated. Enjoy.

Alanah R.

Alanah R.Perth, WA

Affordable Fresh new look with Peace of Mind!

Ozzy Tyres are excellent.
I placed an order on Friday, it was despatched the following Monday and arrived by Friday (From Sydney to Perth!)
Unfortunately there was an issue with the wheel studs, one of them were misplaced in my package and it was too large for my thread pattern. This caused the wheel stud to become cross threaded.
Ozzy tyres refunded me the cost of having the stud repaired and also sent out a whole pack of wheel nuts to compensate for this.
They were kind, professional and very reasonable.
I highly recommend their services. My Toyota 86 hasnt looked this FRESH!

Car looks amazing.

Alberto6439asked

Hello, can I trade in my wheels for new ones or do you know what can I do with mines? Thanks!

Rob
Rob

Not sure if they accept trade ins. Best bet is to get the new rims on your car and sell the original ones privately, like I did. Cheers :)

JBasked

You sold me the WRONG tyres eg load rating for my ute! Why will you not replace them for free?
This was Ozzy tyres mistake, Not mine! My insurance is now void!!!! Please explain?!!!!!!!

jordyn
jordyn

Good luck with that . They won't do anything after a sale nor do they have respect for their customers . I am now in the process of waiting for a hearing schedule as I am taking them to VCAT. I would suggest you do the same

Pwimmer
Pwimmer

I agree with jordyn! I myself have tyres with an incorrect load rating,not to mention I didn't even get the tyres I paid for,was overcharged,lied to and recieved a new wheel with a flat tyre.I can't even put the wheels on my car because of the flat tyre that doesn't seal around the rim properly and now I have to take the matter up with fair trading. I sent numerous emails with no response.clearly these guys do not care about there customers! absolutely Appalling !!

JB

Looks like that's what i'm going to have to do.

jenela

jenelaasked

why was I charged 400 for the shipping when you guys clearly said that its free shipping Australia wide? it actually shows on your wedsite as well ....FREE SHIPPING

Because they are rip-off merchants

bluezed11
bluezed11

Read bad reviews...self explanatory;

Ozzy T.Ozzy Tyres

Hey Jenela

Please refer to the below link, for all shipping details or email John@Ozzytyres.com.au

Regards, Ozzy Tyres