Ryan

RyanSouthern and Hills, SA

Incredible value and service

Saw ads in social media, thought it just another 'too good to be true' click bait promotional gimmick. Other reviews were positive, store looked legit, so I ordered a set of wheels and tyres. They arrived in less than a week, no mean feat in these virus effected times, and look great on the car. Tyres are quality, rims are great. Highly recommended. Threw in a little Lenovo smart screen gadget, which is handy and my son already figured out how to tell it to play his favorite tv shows so he's happy too. Dealt with Aaron, extremely helpful and easy to deal with.

Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

Hi Ryan from SA. Thanks mate. Great to hear our business has ticked all your boxes. Welcome to Team OZZY !!

Jeff B

Jeff BPerth, WA

Bloody Great Serice

What a fantastic business to deal with, Just love my Hussla rim and tyre package. Super fast delivery to here in the West

BRUCE NASH

BRUCE NASHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had a great experience with ozzy tyres roxburgh park great guys, great service and excellent workmanship. Couldn't be happier with my hd suspension and 2inch lift. Thanks again, Bruce

Bridgette C.

Bridgette C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service

Was very impressed and satisfied by the service. The team were extremely helpful, friendly and made a potentially problematic fitting easy and stress free. Very happy with the results and will definitely be using these guys again. Big thank you to Shane and the team!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Ozzy Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Steven

StevenPerth, WA

18'' Hussler Rims

Items were of a high standard
Staff were professional
Very pleased with the rims.
Staff were very helpful in selecting the rims for my Ford focus, and provided many suitable options.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service ever!

Being a Woman, it is refreshing to walk into a car place and not be treated any different from the guy standing next to me! My car is exactly what I envisioned.. they listened!

Brensen

Brensen

Phone order of wheels/tyres for 86

Brook at Hoxton Park was a great help during my phone order. He knew my car (86) very well and hooked me up with a sweet deal on a staggered set of rims/tyres to achieve a flush fitment. Shipment left same day. Can't wait til they arrive!

Brian M.

Brian M.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy helpful staff

Always friendly staff, and always able to fit me in when I call. Would definitely highly recommend this business. Thumbs up!

Gee T.

Gee T.South East Queensland, QLD

My Tyres and Rims

Troy Darlington

Troy Darlington South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service Great Team

Big thank you to Matt & the team.
Matt has always look after me with my tyres, rims & lift kit. Great team with great service!!

Matty

Matty Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Service & Fast Install

I purchased my Wheels and Rims online and had them delivered to Brendale Store, I drove in and within minutes they had my car up and started on it right away. I wasn't there long before they drove my car around to the front and off I went. They bagged my old ones for me as requested and were friendly and happy workers.Big range at an even better price.

Traci C.

Traci C.South East Queensland, QLD

A big thanks to Wazza and the team at Hoxton Park for fitting us Queenslanders in at short notice, to fit tyres, wheel alignment.. great price!! Good service.. Thank you..

Tevin S.

Tevin S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and friendly staff

Team provided amazing service from the moment I went in to look at wheels to them fitting them! Would highly recommend them to friends

EddieWestern Australia

What a great Service

What a fantastic deal and fantastic service fast freight and loved the goodie bag and the wheels are perfect and people love the new look

Eddie

Look forward to more business

Dial A Dodd Detailing

Dial A Dodd DetailingRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great product, easy fitment, excellent service!

I found browsing the online store very easy to navigate, pre listed vehicle specific size fittings & super easy to checkout.
Communication, payment and shipping was super fast and made purchase a breeze.
My wheels arrived wrapped and balanced with tyres and locking nuts ready for direct bolt up fitment.
Highly recommended Ozzy Tyres and will be shopping with them in the future

Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

The ultimate and perfect experience ! Great to hear my friend ! Welcome to Team Ozzy !

Ford fgx

Wow... purchased a set of prodrags wheels for my Ford. They look amazing and the sevice and experience was perfect. Thanks Ozzy !!

Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

Great to hear mate. Good wheel choice.

Chan S.

Chan S.Sydney, NSW

Sexy car

The service was excellent, the final product was beyond my expectation, and the massage gun was guaranteed happy customer all around

great to hear !

Amazing service! Highly recommended!!

After researching for wheels everywhere came to Ozzy Tyres just for a quick look and Matt saved the day. He was extremely helpful and offered me lots of options! His customer service skills and friendliness made me very confident and comfortable with the purchase. The overall service provided was top quality. Will definitely come back in the near future for more mods!

Great to hear of your experience! Welcome to Team Ozzy

DelonPerth, WA

Absolutely Amazing!!! Highly recommend ozzy to everyone

Great team and super great deals on wheel and tyre packages, thanks to Moe from ozzy and the rest of the team, I'll be buying my tyres from them moving forward, 10/10

Thanks Delon !

Delon

All good mate!! I'm recommending all my mates to you guys, would of been wicked if we had ozzy tyres out here in Perth.

H Simpson

H SimpsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Just had my BT50 in for a wheel alignment and the staff did a great job on sorting out the front end, they really do take pride in their work, definitely would recommend

Great to hear

Great service!

Super friendly staff, super welcoming! Work that was done was quick and efficient and the highest quality! Couldn’t be happier.

Hussein C.Ozzy Tyres

Great to hear of your experience.