Listing monitored by Ozzy Tyres

4.9 (2,721)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (56) · No (2,358)
    4.9 (2,092)

Ryan
RyanSouthern and Hills, SA

Incredible value and service

Saw ads in social media, thought it just another 'too good to be true' click bait promotional gimmick. Other reviews were positive, store looked legit, so I ordered a set of wheels and tyres. They arrived in less than a week, no mean feat in these virus effected times, and look great on the car. Tyres are quality, rims are great. Highly recommended. Threw in a little Lenovo smart screen gadget, which is handy and my son already figured out how to tell it to play his favorite tv shows so he's happy too. Dealt with Aaron, extremely helpful and easy to deal with.

Hussein C.Ozzy TyresSend a private message

Hi Ryan from SA. Thanks mate. Great to hear our business has ticked all your boxes. Welcome to Team OZZY !!

Great quick service

Great service, nice and quick. End result was far better than I imagined. I spent months looking and looking at different wheels. Ozzy had exactly what I was looking for. Cheers!!

Great customer service

Super welcoming from the moment I’ve stepped in, really great communication and understanding of your needs and budget, and happy to compromise/give discounts on multiple services, very comfortable and chill vibes inside, plus free soft drinks.

Excellent service

It is worth the money, the place looks like heaven , must go spot for car lovers and enthusiasts. Good place

harriette w.
harriette w.Sydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE !!!!

Highly recommended this place, they have been friendly the whole process , they wrapped my old wheels which was great so my car stayed clean, they sealed my old bolts, really appreciate the care taken with my car and old wheels, love my new wheels, couldn't be happier, thank you.

Find out how Ozzy Tyres compares to other Tyre Shops

I have been back many times as I have never had any problems and always provided with great service so will definitely be back again.

Fantastic service and fast

Great experience
Highly recommended Ozzy tyres great prices and service will definitely come back again in the future !!! Thanks so much

Great prices Great service

New tyres for our Mazda 3 and Toyota Corolla happy with the outcome. Would recommend a visit and a quote.

Store LocationBrendale Qld
LuqmanAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service

Huss at roxburgh Park Ozzy tyres made my day. He recommended what would look best on my car and made it very easy to decide without having to worry about price which is worth every single penny. In addition to this, Alex went above and beyond to offer a drone and good grade tyres which he included in the package free of cost.I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Thanks Huss and Alex.

Wally
WallyCentral West, NSW

Absolutely amazing!!

I can not fault them. Best service and absolutely quick. Nothing is too hard for them. If you want wheels, tyres or even mechanical see the boys and Wazza at ozzy tyres.

Dean T
Dean TCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome service

Excellent service from start to finish. Geoff and his team were polite, friendly and professional with no request too much hassle. Incredible range of rims on display in their showroom, definitely worth a look if you are upgrading

cal
calGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

wheel and trye package

very professional, helpfully and good service. would recommend anyone to come in and see the boys for all your Tyer and wheels needs.

So happy with the service and my rims

I ordered my rims and tyres from the boys. They come today and I am so in love with them. Highly recommended this company.

Destiny
DestinyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lift Kit & New tyre installation

Had a 3 inch lift kit along with 4 tyre replacements, was a great job with amazing service highly recommend Ozzy tyres will definitely be back again for future upgrades.

Rims, lowering

Lowered my car, looks great,feels great aswell I am very happy thank you. I am very happy with the car

Melinda craus
Melinda crausSydney, NSW

Great service,highly recommend

Fast friendly service, pleasant staff.
Great to support local businesses that take pride in what they do. Would definitely recommend this business