Great Service & Product

In-store I was literally tyre kicking, with clearly no intention of purchasing on the day, regardless the service went above and beyond to the point I was embarrassed. Alex insisted on carrying different rims outside to my car to see how they'd look. Months later purchasing online the service was similar, my wheel and tyre combo was also upgraded at no cost when my ordered size was out of stock. Delivery was prompt and wheels were well packed and protected. Combo looks great, the dreary family station wagon now looks pretty decent. I'll definitely be back for a set of rims for the ranger in the near future.

Store LocationBayswater and Online

Amazing! Great service, fast delivery

I purchased some pro drag rims (I got the wheel package), ozzy tyres (Wazza being my salesman) made sure that they were the right fit and exactly what i wanted! Fast delivery and great service! Packaged great also to make sure there was no damage!

Excellent Service and Fast Delivery time!

I was looking at the online store and I couldn’t decide which I wanted. Went on live chat and helped me out incredibly well! Absolutely love my new rims and tyres!

Dont honor deals

Make sure you order online , I ordered over the phone and was told you should be getting blue tooth speaker with rims, when rims arrived rang and was told wasn't entitled to promo deal because I ordered In person, so I'm down a $500 promo speaker, so be careful with this company , will not honour deals advertised on net, if ordered in person.

Professional, quick and great product

I live in Townsville and couldn't find decent rims to fit my DMAX came across Ozzy tyres. They were awesome. Knew exactly the size tyre that would fit my ute and literally as I got off the phone with them my tyres were put together balanced and shipped. These guys know their stuff.

Excellent service and quality products.

I used the online store which was easy to use and navigate. The use of zip pay/money made the transaction and receival a breeze. Excellent value product and service. Very fast. Brook from ozzy tyres worked with me for a suitable solution and always considered my satisfaction. One of the best purchase experiences I have ever had. I have purchased 2 sets of wheels so far and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from ozzy in the future.

Perfect

Easy to find, can’t miss the building. Had exactly what I was after plus heaps to choose from.
Service couldn’t have been better, super quick.
Will definitely be back and highly recommend.

Store LocationHoxton Park

Completely misled and sold the wrong tyres very dishonest!!!

I purchased a tyre and wheel package from Ozzy tyres in April last year, I had my car Serviced at my local dealer eleven months later and they advised me that I needed new tyres. I Sent email to Ozzy tyres and spoke to [name removed] regarding that the tyres had worn out in under 12 months. He told me my vehicle was too heavy and had worn out the tyres, he said There was no warranty. I called Khumo Australia and Spoke to the state manager who informed me that your tyres were probably brought on the grey market and not from them which is why you offer no warranty, he also advised me you had sold me sports tyres and not tyres suitable for my vehicle. I then called and Spoke to [name removed] in your customer service department, she was going to speak to her boss and get back to me. I had not heard anything a week later so I called her again, she advised me again that there was no warranty on my tyres even though they are incorrect for my vehicle, she put me onto [name removed] who was again trying to tell me that my vehicle was to heavy, I told him I had an email from Kumho stating that I had been sold the wrong tyres, the manufacture had advised me that they were too soft for my Range Rover and were for a sports car. I feel I have been totally ripped of and am in the process of lodging a claim through fair trade .
Greg Hills

Greg, Your tyres have worn out we cannot do much for you as tyre wear is not under warranty. There are other factors contributing like wheel alignment, not rotating tyres and suspension that causes uneven wear. We did offer you a discount to assist and also advised of regular rotations and alignment check for healthy tyre life and wear.For your information the tyres were rotated but that IS NOT THE ISSUE, the issue is that you have sold me the incorrect tyres. I have this in writing from Khumo Australia.

Amazing work , car drives amazing and looks tops. Will be back

Easy to find , nice big building couldn’t miss it , huge range of wheels for my RAM. Also got suspension lift kit and airbags in the rear. Quality parts and great service will be back for sure

Store LocationBrendale Ozzy Tyres

Hilux beast

Im over the moon with my new look lux. I can't stop looking at my truck. A big thanks to the boys at Brendale.Could not of asked for a better experience.

The perfect wheels for my XR6

I recently purchase a set of Pro Drag Wheels 275/30/20 (back) 245/35/20 (front).. have been brilliant, the ride is amazing and great quality. Easy to keep clean too. Highly recommended, lots of interest from other car owners and a crowd stunner. Will definitely purchase similar products in the future.

Store LocationOzzy Tyres Fyshwick, Canberra

Exceptional service

Needed 4 new rims and tyres urgently. found this place on website and was able to get in straight away. They were super helpful with fitting new rims and tyres. First class customer service.

Store LocationHoxton Park

Excellent product with amazing help

Purchased online, Ozzy tyres actually called to check my vehicle and that i chose correctly and that they were the correct size for my vehicle, great help as we chose wrong size for the Hyundai and they suggested perfect wheels wife stoked

Store LocationOzzy Tyres online

Wont agree to there own deal posted on website

Who ever reads this i suggest you go to this link
[Link Removed]
Https://www.ozzytyres.com.au/news/buy-3-get-1-free-tyres/

The website above states that ozzy will give one free wheel when you buy 3.
BUT when i called to receive this deal they refused and stated they knew nothing about it.
Then i went into there store and showed the website where they told me no once again.
Just incase they delete the website i have saved the whole page.

You purchased the tyres online and received a 40% discount. The "old" listing that you have found on google is only a 25% discount so you are better off. You were told prior on the phone that the deal is 40% off and still proceeded to order than call demanding free tyres. You have called all the stores and given all the stores grief. We have decided to refund all your orders and shop elsewhere. You were getting a great deal but did not appreciate it. Also placing bad reviews to make us look bad.. You need help ! Please stop harassing our staff in all stores!

Great service fast deliver and the wheels fit perfect and look amazing

Web site was easy to use and the live chat got me the exact info i needed. The people i spoke to were helpful and helped me work out the best fitment for my vehicle . The packaging on the wheels when shipped ensured they arrived in perfect condition

Store LocationOnline

Great personal service

At first the website said my rims were in stock, but they weren’t... but got some others in the end very quickly and with a great deal. The shop fronts definitely value there customers. Overall pleased.

Store LocationBrendale QLD

Sorted

there was a big delay on getting my wheels, the website said they were in stock which wasn’t true. but in the end it was sorted and my wheels are on the way

Store LocationOzzy Tyres
Highly unlikely. Can you please call me on 1300699699 and speak to Jess about this. I will sort this out..

One of the best!

Walked straight in to Ozzy Tyres Brendale and within less than 1/2 hour, i walked out with an awesome tyre and rim package. I was stoked! Vertini Dynasty rims are by far one of the badass looking rims out there. For anyone looking to make your ride have an awesome look, head down to Ozzy Tyres Brendale and you wont be disappointed. Thanks Guys

Store LocationOzzy Tyres Brendale

Really happy with the service

Bought a wheel and tyre package a couple of years ago, it was supplied with everything I needed to fit the wheels to the car. Recently cracked one of the rims and ordered a replacement rim and it was delivered overnight to the Gold Coast. Really happy with the service both times I’ve ordered from them.

Store LocationWebsite

Refund

After browsing on their site i chose my wheels paid for it and waited ... after contacting ozzytyres a few days later i was told that they didnt have the ones i had paid for and was offered other , i refused and asked for a refund . Later while looking at the reviews on here i became worried as there seems to be a common trend . I was told my refund would happen on friday, and it did .. even though i didnt get what i orded i did get a refund without any fuss . Thank yyou ozzytyres for following through .

Store LocationOnline

Hello, can I trade in my wheels for new ones or do you know what can I do with mines? Thanks!
Not sure if they accept trade ins. Best bet is to get the new rims on your car and sell the original ones privately, like I did. Cheers :)Thanks

You sold me the WRONG tyres eg load rating for my ute! Why will you not replace them for free? This was Ozzy tyres mistake, Not mine! My insurance is now void!!!! Please explain?!!!!!!!
Good luck with that . They won't do anything after a sale nor do they have respect for their customers . I am now in the process of waiting for a hearing schedule as I am taking them to VCAT. I would suggest you do the sameI agree with jordyn! I myself have tyres with an incorrect load rating,not to mention I didn't even get the tyres I paid for,was overcharged,lied to and recieved a new wheel with a flat tyre.I can't even put the wheels on my car because of the flat tyre that doesn't seal around the rim properly and now I have to take the matter up with fair trading. I sent numerous emails with no response.clearly these guys do not care about there customers! absolutely Appalling !!Looks like that's what i'm going to have to do.

why was I charged 400 for the shipping when you guys clearly said that its free shipping Australia wide? it actually shows on your wedsite as well ....FREE SHIPPING
Because they are rip-off merchantsRead bad reviews...self explanatory; Hey Jenela Please refer to the below link, for all shipping details or email John@Ozzytyres.com.au http://www.ozzytyres.com.au/free-shipping-option/ Regards, Ozzy Tyres