Femplay

Femplay

See the Best Adult Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Femplay? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Taylor
    Taylor

Great customer service!

Karen
    KarenAdelaide

Good quality

I haven't tried out my purchases yet but at first inspection they look great, exactly what I wanted. Makes me want to buy more to have more fun and yes I do have a partner :) Next day postage just love it!
    Only one negative one box was fairly mangled and if I was giving it as a gift I would of been a little disappointed.
    Easy site to navigate around and good variety

Lioness
    LionessSydney

Exactly what i needed

Very happy

I have purchased quite a few products from your site and find it excellent i have also purchased products for friends and they are very satisfied!!!! i found your delivery excellent and also the free gifts and batteries is a great idea. I also think the pricing is fair and delivery is very quick no waiting !!
    pricing is also great

Adult Shops

Find out how Femplay compares to other Adult Shops

More than expected

I am 50 y.o and have never had a vibrator before. After being recently separated, I decided that why should I miss out on all the fun (I'm 50 not dead). I've got to tell you that I just love my new strawberry rabbit. I have always been hesitant about purchasing items like this online, but I am more than happy with the product and service from femplay. The product not only does what it claims to do, but delivery was next day and very discreetly packaged. I for one will buy from this company again. 5 stars.
    Everything. Works the way it should, free batteries, free delivery and free gift of my choice

miss b
    miss bAU

Blown away

I recently ordered from this company fast and verey descret shipping, great rang of things to pick from at good prices as well. I also got to pick a free gift wich is great and had free postage on my order wich is easy to do. You do have order over $150 worth of goods to get it but that's easy to do. I will differently getting more things from this company.
    free batterys, free shipping, descret shipping.

Totaly blown away

I recently purchased a body wand for my partner and she was blown away with it, I can highly recommend this to anyone, it has changed our outlook on toys. The power is unbelievable I wish I had of bought one sooner. Any men out there should get one of these for their partners, believe me the body wand has improved our relationship one hundred percent, my thanks to you.
    the power
    the cord a little short

one was ok but the other was better