Finish Dishwasher Cleaner Intensive Clean and Care

Finish Dishwasher Cleaner Intensive Clean and Care

3.0

B.K.

Leaves terrible chemical residue in dishwasher

I used the product as stated (removed seal, ran dishwasher on longest, hottest cycle), but weeks later I am still finding a terrible chemical smell on my dishes which has never occurred before, and the taste of the chemicals especially gets into liquid used in a dish (eg, coffee, water, etc). It can even be strongly tasted on the dishes themselves. I will not buy this product again.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths.

Sheree

ShereeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finish leaves my dishwasher clean and smells awesome

Every time I have used this, never had a problem. I brought it as a double pack. Put in the empty dishwasher bottom rack like plates, take sticker off put on intense cycle. My dishwasher smells and looks clean. A quality product for reasonable price.

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for A$10.00.

Jackie C.

Jackie C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finish dishwasher cleaner

First time i used dishwasher cleaner wont use again ran a whole cycle and liquid still in bottle
And according to most reviews this common problem
I nearly bought the double pack thank goodness I didnt

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$8.00.

Dishwashing Products

Find out how Finish Dishwasher Cleaner Intensive Clean and Care compares to other Dishwashing Products

Vannessa

VannessaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Stupid packaging

Twice I have bought this and both times the wax never released even after cycling twice on the hottest setting. I should have learnt the 1st time but no I bought it a second time thinking maybe it was faulty but no same thing happened and run it through twice. Ended up just pouring the product in the dishwasher in the end then running it on a quick setting as I had already wasted enough water trying to get it to work. Won't be by buying again or ever recommending.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.00.

Wax would not melt

Tried 4 different times. Wax would not melt. Gave up threw it in the garbage. A real waste of money. Nothing else to say here. I will stick to CLR.

Purchased in February 2020.

Carolyn T.

Carolyn T.South East Queensland, QLD

Finish dishwasher cleaner.

Finish dishwasher cleaner - followed the instructions and after an hour n a half later the seal of the cap did not released the cleaner. It failed and it's so frustrating as we've wasted the cycle of wash to nothing !

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$8.00.

Barb B

Barb BSouth East Queensland, QLD

bottle still full

I set the dishwasher on a hot long cycle, removed the sticker, and at the end the bottle was still full, although it looked different - only a little blue at the top and the rest clear liquid. Did I do something incorrectly. Dishwasher looks clean but not sure if it actually worked.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths.

AKB

AKBWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Once it didn't work

I have used this product many times, but this last one I bought I put through the dishwasher 4 times before the cleaner actually came out of the bottle, and yes I did remove the sticker.

Purchased in October 2019 at IGA.

yes this is great

Who ever say this in no good because the wax dont melt, well i used it for the first time last night and yeah they was right, i did it twice and still wax never melted so before i gave up i thought what if i wiped the all the wax off so i did and guess wot it worked and worked brill. I really recommend it so remember if it dont work the first time wipe all the wax off oh and put it on the hottest program your dishwasher as.

Purchased in October 2019.

L Howard

L HowardPerth, WA

Yes it did clean my dishwasher, but now my dishwasher is not working? Not sure if coincidence?

I used this dishwasher cleaner and was very happy with the results, but today i went to use the dishwasher for the first time since, and it is not working! Ie: it fills with water and then stops when the dishwasher cleaning cycle is meant to work. It lets me use the drain cycle too. I have checked the filter and that is fine, the spray arms still spin so i might need to call someone to come and check it. Again, not sure if the problem is related or pure coincidence, but ive never had any dishwasher problems before now. I would have given 5 stars if my dishwasher was still working!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Mrs sudeep

Mrs sudeepArmadale

Like this product

I haven’t experienced anything bad on this product.. since I made sure that the
Stickers are properly removed
Have kept the bottle upside down in the bottom level plate rack and the cap not touching the spray arms ...
And ran the hottest cycle( pots cycle)
It was just awesome
But of course a bit overpriced ... better to buy in offer price

Matthew D

Matthew DPerth, WA

Cleans Very Well

Waste of money and time.

Wish I had reread this BEFORE wasting money on the product. Same result, 2cycles, 4 hours, still no melting of the wax. Hate to think what the electricity cost was.

Like many others said, it doesn’t work!

As many many many of the other reviews are saying (wish I read them before buying it) did EXACTLY what instructions said, peeled the seal off, DID NOT REMOVE the lid, place it on bottom rac’ of empty dishwasher and ran on longest HOTTEST CYCLE. THE WAX SEAL DID NOT BREAK. I ran it a second time, still did not break and over half the cleaner still in the bottle! Big waste of hot water and electricity. Better to go back to simple vinegar, as I did before. Waste of money, don’t bother buying.

rturnock

rturnock

Doesn't work and received rude letter back

When I tried to use it no cleaner was released. I reported the problem and the batch and received a rude letter in return. They said I didn't follow the instructions, which I did. They repeated the instructions emphasizing that I should not remove the cap - which I did not. And anyway if I had I'd expect the cleaner would be dispensed.

holtf

holtfLaunceston

Love

This dishwasher cleansing product is amazing, it leaves your dishwasher smell clean and the dishes you pit in the washer after come out smelling fresh and clean. We recommend this product It your dishwasher is smelly and needs a clean.

ms.ant

ms.ant

Overpriced for job

This product is overpriced for the job is advertised to do. It might clean one time then another time it doesn't clean good. Baking soda and vinegar does the same job or a cheaper brand. I have used this product on two different dishwasher and same results. Unless it's works on other dishwasher brands that I haven't used. Well then it has not been tested on certain dishwasher brands.

Jarrad

JarradPerth, WA

POOR! Does not clean and didn't actually work! The seal didn't break! AVOID!

I have used this product in the past and it worked fine, but after trying for the 2nd time to get this to work, and having the dish washer on the correct cycle, the wax seal still didn't break and i was unsuccessful, wasting water having to try another cycle to try and get the seal to break.

I contact Finish customer service and all they said was try a hotter cycle, but it was on the hottest heavy duty cycle, and they offered no assistance or refund on the product.

Avoid at all costs. Fake product that doesn't do what is says it does!

What a waste!

This product did not perform as expected or as advertised. My LG dishwasher still had the same stains as before. I tried it because I like the Finish additive I use For a streak free shine, but this product is basically useless! Definitely would not recommend, especially after 3 plus hours of hot water and terrible results!

Does not work. Avoid

I have a high end dishwasher. The wax cap did not melt. In fact now that I think about it more deeply I’m not sure that melting a wax cap is a good thing to clean a dishwasher. Wasted my water and electricity. Going to bin it and simply run empty machine on pots and pans setting once a month. Tip: avoid using tablets with melt off coating in your machine.