Finish Dishwasher Cleaner Intensive Clean and Care

Finish Dishwasher Cleaner Intensive Clean and Care

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

AKB

AKBWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Once it didn't work

I have used this product many times, but this last one I bought I put through the dishwasher 4 times before the cleaner actually came out of the bottle, and yes I did remove the sticker.

Purchased in October 2019 at IGA.

yes this is great

Who ever say this in no good because the wax dont melt, well i used it for the first time last night and yeah they was right, i did it twice and still wax never melted so before i gave up i thought what if i wiped the all the wax off so i did and guess wot it worked and worked brill. I really recommend it so remember if it dont work the first time wipe all the wax off oh and put it on the hottest program your dishwasher as.

Purchased in October 2019.

L Howard

L HowardPerth, WA

Yes it did clean my dishwasher, but now my dishwasher is not working? Not sure if coincidence?

I used this dishwasher cleaner and was very happy with the results, but today i went to use the dishwasher for the first time since, and it is not working! Ie: it fills with water and then stops when the dishwasher cleaning cycle is meant to work. It lets me use the drain cycle too. I have checked the filter and that is fine, the spray arms still spin so i might need to call someone to come and check it. Again, not sure if the problem is related or pure coincidence, but ive never had any dishwasher problems before now. I would have given 5 stars if my dishwasher was still working!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Mrs sudeep

Mrs sudeepArmadale

Like this product

I haven’t experienced anything bad on this product.. since I made sure that the
Stickers are properly removed
Have kept the bottle upside down in the bottom level plate rack and the cap not touching the spray arms ...
And ran the hottest cycle( pots cycle)
It was just awesome
But of course a bit overpriced ... better to buy in offer price

Matthew D

Matthew DPerth, WA

Cleans Very Well

Waste of money and time.

Wish I had reread this BEFORE wasting money on the product. Same result, 2cycles, 4 hours, still no melting of the wax. Hate to think what the electricity cost was.

Like many others said, it doesn’t work!

As many many many of the other reviews are saying (wish I read them before buying it) did EXACTLY what instructions said, peeled the seal off, DID NOT REMOVE the lid, place it on bottom rac’ of empty dishwasher and ran on longest HOTTEST CYCLE. THE WAX SEAL DID NOT BREAK. I ran it a second time, still did not break and over half the cleaner still in the bottle! Big waste of hot water and electricity. Better to go back to simple vinegar, as I did before. Waste of money, don’t bother buying.

rturnock

rturnock

Doesn't work and received rude letter back

When I tried to use it no cleaner was released. I reported the problem and the batch and received a rude letter in return. They said I didn't follow the instructions, which I did. They repeated the instructions emphasizing that I should not remove the cap - which I did not. And anyway if I had I'd expect the cleaner would be dispensed.

holtf

holtfLaunceston

Love

This dishwasher cleansing product is amazing, it leaves your dishwasher smell clean and the dishes you pit in the washer after come out smelling fresh and clean. We recommend this product It your dishwasher is smelly and needs a clean.

ms.ant

ms.ant

Overpriced for job

This product is overpriced for the job is advertised to do. It might clean one time then another time it doesn't clean good. Baking soda and vinegar does the same job or a cheaper brand. I have used this product on two different dishwasher and same results. Unless it's works on other dishwasher brands that I haven't used. Well then it has not been tested on certain dishwasher brands.

Jarrad

JarradPerth, WA

POOR! Does not clean and didn't actually work! The seal didn't break! AVOID!

I have used this product in the past and it worked fine, but after trying for the 2nd time to get this to work, and having the dish washer on the correct cycle, the wax seal still didn't break and i was unsuccessful, wasting water having to try another cycle to try and get the seal to break.

I contact Finish customer service and all they said was try a hotter cycle, but it was on the hottest heavy duty cycle, and they offered no assistance or refund on the product.

Avoid at all costs. Fake product that doesn't do what is says it does!

What a waste!

This product did not perform as expected or as advertised. My LG dishwasher still had the same stains as before. I tried it because I like the Finish additive I use For a streak free shine, but this product is basically useless! Definitely would not recommend, especially after 3 plus hours of hot water and terrible results!

Does not work. Avoid

I have a high end dishwasher. The wax cap did not melt. In fact now that I think about it more deeply I’m not sure that melting a wax cap is a good thing to clean a dishwasher. Wasted my water and electricity. Going to bin it and simply run empty machine on pots and pans setting once a month. Tip: avoid using tablets with melt off coating in your machine.

Waste of time

Exactly same as previous review I read. The wax doesn't melt, even if you scratch some off. Did six washes and the liquid inside hadn't been used up at all. Stupidly, I thought I'd just bought a dodgy one and bought another, but the second one was exactly the same.

Marie

MarieAdelaide

Useless

This was a waste of money. I used it as per the directorions but I didn't see any difference in my dishwasher after using it. Won't be buying this again.

Doctor A

Doctor ASydney

Hopeless

scott

scottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seems to be ok

Its hard to tell if this really does clean out the dishwasher or if its just snake oil. I use them anyway just to be on the safe side but I really think they are overpriced and wait to get them on special. They do remove some of the build up of grease but I've also got similar results by just putting the dishwasher on for a cycle without dishes.

TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRangerSouth East Queensland, QLD

The plumbers love it!

My plumber tells me that since the plastic self-dissoving tablets were introduced his company can't keep up with the demand for repairing blocked up dishwashers as a result of the melted plastic clogging up the insides of the machines!

Beware!

PinkRayneDrop

PinkRayneDrop

Love it

At my cafe it's perfect to use to get a nice shine on our glasses. Something that is really important, other stuff leaves marks. Would not use anything else unless it was more natural

Nice smelling dishwasher

This product left my dishwasher smelling a lot nicer but certainly didn't make any sort of difference to the cleanliness of my dishes or the over all performance of my dishwasher, bit of a gimek I guess

Firehose

Firehoseasked

Have run the cleaner as directed on back of bottle. Pealed sticker off and ran through high temp cycle. Cleaner still in container and won't come out. How should it come out? Does the center melt to release the liquid?

fishing
fishing

Had the same problem what a waste of money

Alma S.asked

I have used Finish dishwasher Cleaner. Removed the sticker. Selected + 65 long cycle. The bottle remained full after all this! Please help b

Jeannie

I had the same problem so can’t help. Sorry.

Alma S.

My research reveals it is a common problem! I ended up ringing the customer service number on the bottle. It was suggested I scraped the wax on the cap with my fingernail or a butter knife. I mad a significant hole in one segment & fluid flowed freely. Not happy I had to waste a whole lengthy cycle of hot water though!

Stephanie

Stephanieasked

I accidentally put finish dishwasher cleaner in the rinse container..put on cycle with no dishes and left rinse door open..still some cleaner left in ...pored several amount of water through and some came out...if I didn’t get it all out is it toxic if a load of dishes is done?

No idea, sorry.

Get an answer from our members and Finish representatives