Finish Powerball 0% Dishwasher Tablets

Finish Powerball 0% Dishwasher Tablets

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finish

I put it through twice and it didn’t dissolve these tablets are useless and a waste of money

Tablet didn’t disssolve, the only bit that did was the red liquid and it was like beetroot exploded in the dishwasher.absolutely useless and a waste of money. Not having to pre rinse is the least of your problems using this.

Purchased in September 2021.

Jules
JulesMid North Coast, NSW

The best of the Finish range

Outstanding performance without the heavy scented fragrance the other tablets have. So if you're sensitive to fragrances and still want excellent results, then these are the best ones you can buy.

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldnt use anything else

Cleans great, doesn't leave any residue of tablets and also doesn't leave the horrible taste on plastic cups/bottles ect that other cleaning agents do! Will be using these from now on
Would recommend these to anyone

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles for $16.00.

Kat
KatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dishes are clean

Seems to clean dishes as well as any other finish brand tablets that I have used. Really happy with the results and feels good to be using something that is not as harmful to our earth. Highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2020 at Amazon.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Finish Powerball 0% Dishwasher Tablets compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Melanie Jade
Melanie JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great alternative to ordinary dishwasher tablets

Made the swap from regular finish tablets to 0% and can’t see myself changing back anytime soon. Have used alone without 0% rinse aid - tablet alone left my plates and glass wear clean of food and residue spots. Bit perplexed by the low rating. Perhaps others need to clean their dishwasher in order to get best results. Highly recommended for anyone looking to lower added chemicals to their everyday life

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $38.00.

Not good at all

Swapped from Fairy Platinum as they changed the fragrance and I didn't like it. I have previously used Finish products and thought they were ok, but these are NOT. Residue and staining left inside cups and more times than not, the dishes are left wet even after topping up the rinse aid. Would return if I still had the receipt.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Pauline
PaulineSydney, NSW

Awful product

I've been using the finish products for years and I've always been happy. Recently tried this one. It doesn't clean properly. My dishes have a residue of little particles on them when the cycle is finalized. If I had the receipt, I would return them.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $32.00.

This product is great!

Product works the same as the original. Best when water is soft but does the job even when not. Not sure why the low rating my glasses are always sparkly. These work great!

Purchased in April 2020 at Amazon.

Jacko
JackoGippsland, VIC

Have Used Better

kC.
kC.Melbourne

Work perfectly without leaving a terrible chemical residue and odour

Works perfectly in my 13 year old Smeg dishwasher without leaving that horrible chemical smell and residue on dishes. I have used other Finish products, Fairy tablets, Aldi ones and have found all the others to stink even when opening the dishwasher after cleaning; not this product. I don’t doubt it may not be as powerful as the more chemically-laden tablets, but if your dishwasher can clean your dishes well enough with the surfactants in this product, I highly recommend it.

Note: We only use the dishwasher for cutlery and porcelain/ceramics so I can’t comment about performance on plastics or glassware.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $18.00.

Home C.
Home C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

0 efficiency!

Leaves dirty dishes in different cycles. Worst product I ever had. Even Coles home brand cleaned dishes better than this one. Glasses are cloudy and I need to wash them again by hand. Very disappointing.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

Doesn't clean anything

Glassware is left cloudy and spotted, and plates are not clean. We tried different cycles and cleaned the dishwasher with no improvement. We will never buy these tablets again. Very disappointing.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $15.00.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

One of my absolute favourites I've used a couple of different brands but I keep going back to this one.

Doesn't leave residue, the machine never stinks always smells fresh can definitely see the difference when using this product over other types and brands. I find myself keep coming back to this brand.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $20.00.

Jackie G.
Jackie G.Sydney, NSW

Cleans my dishes every time

The Finish Powerball 0% tablets work perfectly. Cleans well, and no residue left behind. I switched to these mid March 2020 and haven't had to rewash a single dish. Washes wine glasses well and cleaned a stained teapot back to non-stained perfection.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $17.00.

Samantha E.South East Queensland, QLD

HUGE FAN

I love these! The other tablets do a great job of cleaning, but leave behind a disgusting taste on my dishes.
This is exactly what I have been looking for.
They do such a great job and no more left over dish washer taste!

Samantha E.

Have been buying and repurchasing these since they first came out with no issues.