Finish Powerball 0% Dishwasher Tablets

2.5

Pauline

PaulineSydney, NSW

Awful product

I've been using the finish products for years and I've always been happy. Recently tried this one. It doesn't clean properly. My dishes have a residue of little particles on them when the cycle is finalized. If I had the receipt, I would return them.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$32.00.

This product is great!

Product works the same as the original. Best when water is soft but does the job even when not. Not sure why the low rating my glasses are always sparkly. These work great!

Purchased in April 2020 at Amazon.

Jacko

JackoGippsland, VIC

Have Used Better

Dishwashing Products

Find out how Finish Powerball 0% Dishwasher Tablets compares to other Dishwashing Products

kC.

kC.Melbourne

Work perfectly without leaving a terrible chemical residue and odour

Works perfectly in my 13 year old Smeg dishwasher without leaving that horrible chemical smell and residue on dishes. I have used other Finish products, Fairy tablets, Aldi ones and have found all the others to stink even when opening the dishwasher after cleaning; not this product. I don’t doubt it may not be as powerful as the more chemically-laden tablets, but if your dishwasher can clean your dishes well enough with the surfactants in this product, I highly recommend it.

Note: We only use the dishwasher for cutlery and porcelain/ceramics so I can’t comment about performance on plastics or glassware.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$18.00.

Home C.

Home C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

0 efficiency!

Leaves dirty dishes in different cycles. Worst product I ever had. Even Coles home brand cleaned dishes better than this one. Glasses are cloudy and I need to wash them again by hand. Very disappointing.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

Doesn't clean anything

Glassware is left cloudy and spotted, and plates are not clean. We tried different cycles and cleaned the dishwasher with no improvement. We will never buy these tablets again. Very disappointing.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$15.00.

One of my absolute favourites I've used a couple of different brands but I keep going back to this one.

Doesn't leave residue, the machine never stinks always smells fresh can definitely see the difference when using this product over other types and brands. I find myself keep coming back to this brand.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$20.00.

Jackie G.

Jackie G.Sydney, NSW

Cleans my dishes every time

The Finish Powerball 0% tablets work perfectly. Cleans well, and no residue left behind. I switched to these mid March 2020 and haven't had to rewash a single dish. Washes wine glasses well and cleaned a stained teapot back to non-stained perfection.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$17.00.

Samantha E.South East Queensland, QLD

HUGE FAN

I love these! The other tablets do a great job of cleaning, but leave behind a disgusting taste on my dishes.
This is exactly what I have been looking for.
They do such a great job and no more left over dish washer taste!

Samantha E.

Have been buying and repurchasing these since they first came out with no issues.

Worst Tablets

I'm a big fan of Finish, but these tablets are useless. I bought them because I thought they were better for the environment, but I should have read the other reviews first. They don't clean the dishes so we have wasted double the water to get them clean. They also don't dissolve properly and leave bits all through our glasses. They'll be going onto a buy nothing page purely to avoid placing them straight into landfill.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$16.00.

Ray

RayHunter Region, NSW

0% Effective

I have always used Finish tablets in my dishwasher but these Finish Powerball 0% are terrible.
I have used these twice and many of my dishes are not anywhere near clean.
I called the company do give them feedback and the gentleman told me that this product isn't as good as
there premium products. The packaging says free of unnecessary additives.
I have two boxes of 65 that will be going to land fill. Not that good for the environment

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$38.00.

Jase W.

Jase W.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money!

I got these thinking about the environment, but they are crap! It leaves a white film on plastics so I have to re wash them.
I contacted finish and they said it must be the plastics I'm washing, which is not the case as they are all dishwasher safe and when using the quantum finish tablets they come out perfect.
So in conclusion dot waste by your money like me as I now have to go buy new tablets.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$36.00.

Dianne Collins

Dianne CollinsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

lies or misleading info

this "new" product is stated to be 22 WRAPPER FREE TABS . guess what - they have wrappers- is that a lie or misleading?I only bought because I thought there would be no microplasitic but of course there is
I phond and they confirmed it was a "special" plastic - yes - harmful micro-plastic Lies they do have plastic wrappers
Shame on you!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for A$8.00.

Sonya

SonyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cleans well

I have bought these tablets due to their environmental factor. I put on a normal cycle and works well for me. Dishes are clean and does not leave a strong detergent smell.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$8.50.

KatieK

KatieKQueensland

Waste of money

I normally use Finish products and don't have problems with any of them.
These are useless. I have had to re wash over half of the dishes again from a full load.