Finish Powerball 0% Dishwasher Tablets

Finish Powerball 0% Dishwasher Tablets

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jase W.

Jase W.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money!

I got these thinking about the environment, but they are crap! It leaves a white film on plastics so I have to re wash them.
I contacted finish and they said it must be the plastics I'm washing, which is not the case as they are all dishwasher safe and when using the quantum finish tablets they come out perfect.
So in conclusion dot waste by your money like me as I now have to go buy new tablets.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $36.00.

Dianne Collins

Dianne CollinsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

lies or misleading info

this "new" product is stated to be 22 WRAPPER FREE TABS . guess what - they have wrappers- is that a lie or misleading?I only bought because I thought there would be no microplasitic but of course there is
I phond and they confirmed it was a "special" plastic - yes - harmful micro-plastic Lies they do have plastic wrappers
Shame on you!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $8.00.

Sonya

SonyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cleans well

I have bought these tablets due to their environmental factor. I put on a normal cycle and works well for me. Dishes are clean and does not leave a strong detergent smell.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.50.

KatieK

KatieKQueensland

Waste of money

I normally use Finish products and don't have problems with any of them.
These are useless. I have had to re wash over half of the dishes again from a full load.