2FiSHAW Mountain

Suspension

Fishaw Cycles
Fishaw Cycles2 posts

Great for my needs

I have had the bike about 2 months and have ridden it every other day both off road and on road. For the hilly village I live in it is ideal. On the bitumen I get about 25% power usage for 20kms on a power setting of 5 which gives me quite a respectable range.
The weight issue makes the bike a little less easy to handle off road but my main use will be tracks and rail trails. I was concerned about the weight on my bike rack so I reinforced the rack and found the removal of the battery significantly reduced the weight. A cover for the battery compartment would be great for travelling but a complete bike cover will probably do the same job.
Some more details on making fine adjustments to suspension and maintenance would help. Show details
David O
David OHunter Region, NSW4 posts
  M300

A good choice

After a great deal of tooing and froing I decided to jump in and buy a Fishaw M300 e bike. Which has worked out well. Great service by Jenny at Fishaw, then the delivery by Toll, excellent service.
I was warned before hand of the assembly instructions by email, but placed no relevance to that untill I opened the box to find the book inside totally unrelated to what I purchased. However as an old motor mechanic it went together without a hitch and I was riding it within 5 hours of receiving it.
I have to get use to the weight of it though compared to my road bike.All in all, a happy chap so far.
Thank you.  Show details ·  1
AlanRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
  M500

Great value investment

Totally happy with my purchase. Excellent sales and customer support information and service. Have done about 70kms. Brakes efficient, gear change smooth and motor has plenty of torque. Suspension really comfortable and easy to adjust. Setting up the bike from the box was easy, even for a relative cycling novice.
Test ride on the Gold Coast was easy to arrange.
My experience with FiSHAW has been a very positive one and I am stoked with my M500. Show details ·  1
Ray Piper
Ray PiperMid North Coast, NSW
  Verified M300

Regained enthusiasm for bike riding

Great value for money. The joy of that extra help up hills is a wonderful. The power ratio to gearing allows for fitness combined with support. Longer rides and more often is proof of this great value for money ebike. The package arrived promptly and the assembly was extremely simple amounting to putting on the handle bars and front wheel. The communication prior and post purchase was always prompt, informative, honest and courteous. Show details ·  1
Blayt8
Blayt8Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts
  Verified M500

Excellent ride. Great control on downhill runs and plenty of power on the uphills with smooth seamless gear changes

Great suspension, great control on rocky downhills. The quick, smooth gear shifts uphill combined with the seamless power from the mid drive make it a pleasure to ride. Best value for money for me. Show details ·  1
Craig Watson
Craig Watson2 posts

Best Nike I’ve ridden

Smooth gear changes
Good acceleration in “5”
Handles beach conditions at low tide
Visually attractive
Looking forward to riding up and down the east coast of South America
Including Brazil and China and ??? Show reply