3FiSHAW Urban

Suspension
John Bailey
John BaileySydney, NSW

The Perfect VAMOS Electric Bike

The Fishaw Electric Bike is great to ride I have had mine for 2 years now and all the people in the Sutherland Shire ask me where did I get it Show details
Unsat
Unsat2 posts

Excellent EBike, great value

Purchase two weeks ago, have traveled 200 kms on bike tracks and I can’t fault the comfort and performance. Great Value for the included features of the total package, very happy ! Show details ·  1
JohnB
JohnBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
Linda WHITE
Linda WHITE3 posts
  Verified UB200

Fantastic e bike!!

I purchased my e bike on line and Jenny was most helpful. Delivery was quick and efficient. I did get a professional to assemble it for me, mainly as we didn’t have the tools or time to do it but it came 85% assembled.
I just LOVE my e bike!! I had a hip replacement op last year and I can now still go for lovely bike rides with my husband.
It’s so easy to use and just so comfortable. I pedal all the time so hardly ever have to charge it. Best thing I ever bought! Show details ·  1
C D.
C D.
PamandJoop d.
PamandJoop d.2 posts

Awsome EBike

I have read the reviews and agree with all of them. The staff at Fishaw are amazing and the bike is just awsome. After spending a great deal of time researching various brands I was convinced that the UB600 had all the best components such as the battery and motor. Show details ·  1
Gerard van de Ven
Gerard van de Ven
  Verified UB600

I can't live without my wife but I can live without my bike

My bike does everything I need it to do, whether riding in a group or solo I enjoy the fluid riding and the response from the power setting. Getting the power setting and gear ratio was a steep learning curve. I have now mastered the setting in various combinations it a dream to ride.
One of my riding buddies liked my bike so much he has just purchased a U 600.
 Show details ·  1
Theo
TheoMelbourne5 posts
  Verified UB400

Great company great ebike

EB400 is a great quality bike with features corresponding to bikes in the $4000 plus range .The company is easy to deal with and provided me with first class after sale service in Melbourne .
 Show details ·  1
rick t.
rick t.4 posts
Tim G.
Tim G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW4 posts

excellent company

From the moment I first contacted Fishaw, I had helpful advice and prompt replies , which convinced me I was dealing with a very good company. I spent many hours researching and trying different makes of E bike and even though I had not ridden a Fishaw E bike, everything about them showed a great deal of thought had gone into them, from design to value for money. We tried them out in Southport and they met all our expectations. The staff do not have to sell the bikes, they sell themselves. I cannot recommend them highly enough. The company's communication is excellent. Show details ·  1
Geoff
GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
Leigh Whitman
Leigh WhitmanSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Verified UB400

Great bike

This bike has made riding a breeze. My partner and I now ride most days and the dog comes too. My only negative is the bike is about an inch too high for me so my balance at stop and start can be a bit off. I have just ordered platform sneakers to hopefully fix the issue.
 Show details ·  2
Leigh Whitman
Leigh WhitmanSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Awesome bike

Riding a bike has become an everyday pleasure. The bike makes riding up hills a breeze and you have the energy to ride further and longer. Super easy to charge and even the dog has adapted to the new ride. Show details ·  1
Michael B
Michael BBrisbane4 posts

Great bike great value

Fully featured e-bike provides great value at its price point. High torque hub motor, hydraulic disc brakes, 7 speed derailer gears, automatic lights, bell, mudguards and luggage carrier all included. Easy to ride and very well made. A good product backed up by responsive service. Couldn’t be happier and have no hesitation in recommending Fishaw to fellow cyclists. Show details ·  1

Ella · UB400

Is Fishaw E-Bike UB400 a peddle assist, or throttle? Thank you Ella

FiSHAW
FiSHAW   DM
Ella

A very thorough explanation. Thank you very much.

Theo
Theo · UB400

Is it possible to fit a throttle to EB 400 bike

FiSHAW
FiSHAW   DM

Hi Theo Thank you for your question regarding our UB400 Urban model. Unfortunately it is not possible to fit a throttle to our mid-drive e-bikes.

Regards, FiSHAW TEAM

Dewdrop
Dewdrop · Urban

I was wanting some feedback please on the F30 folding bike does anyone have this one and how is the range and performance etc?
I currently have two ebikes one of them is a folding cheapie but has performed very well, but I always find the batteries really start to go on me at the two year mark I ride probably six days a week have any of you had your bikes long-term does the battery seem to hold up for a good while?
Thank you.