FiSHAW Urban

UB600, UB400, UB200 (See All)
See the Best Electric Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by FiSHAW

• Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension
John Bailey
John BaileySydney, NSW

The Perfect VAMOS Electric Bike

The Fishaw Electric Bike is great to ride I have had mine for 2 years now and all the people in the Sutherland Shire ask me where did I get it

Purchased in February 2019 at Mascot for $2,000.

Unsat
Unsat

Excellent EBike, great value

Purchase two weeks ago, have traveled 200 kms on bike tracks and I can’t fault the comfort and performance. Great Value for the included features of the total package, very happy !

Purchased in December 2021 for $2,880.

JohnB
JohnBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value, excellent quality, fantastic service

Purchased in September 2021 for $2,800.

Linda WHITE
Linda WHITE

Fantastic e bike!!

I purchased my e bike on line and Jenny was most helpful. Delivery was quick and efficient. I did get a professional to assemble it for me, mainly as we didn’t have the tools or time to do it but it came 85% assembled.
I just LOVE my e bike!! I had a hip replacement op last year and I can now still go for lovely bike rides with my husband.
It’s so easy to use and just so comfortable. I pedal all the time so hardly ever have to charge it. Best thing I ever bought!

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,500.

Find out how FiSHAW Urban compares to other Electric Bikes

Very pleased with my ebike!

Purchased in April 2021 at Fishaw.

PamandJoop d.
PamandJoop d.

Awsome EBike

I have read the reviews and agree with all of them. The staff at Fishaw are amazing and the bike is just awsome. After spending a great deal of time researching various brands I was convinced that the UB600 had all the best components such as the battery and motor.

Purchased in May 2021 for $2,600.

FiSHAW TeamFiSHAWSend a private message

I can't live without my wife but I can live without my bike

My bike does everything I need it to do, whether riding in a group or solo I enjoy the fluid riding and the response from the power setting. Getting the power setting and gear ratio was a steep learning curve. I have now mastered the setting in various combinations it a dream to ride.
One of my riding buddies liked my bike so much he has just purchased a U 600.

Purchased in November 2020 at Fishaw Brisbane for $2,820.

Review collected in partnership with FiSHAW

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Theo
TheoMelbourne

Great company great ebike

EB400 is a great quality bike with features corresponding to bikes in the $4000 plus range .The company is easy to deal with and provided me with first class after sale service in Melbourne .

Review collected in partnership with FiSHAW

A great E-Bike that will take you the distance.

Tim G.
Tim G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

excellent company

From the moment I first contacted Fishaw, I had helpful advice and prompt replies , which convinced me I was dealing with a very good company. I spent many hours researching and trying different makes of E bike and even though I had not ridden a Fishaw E bike, everything about them showed a great deal of thought had gone into them, from design to value for money. We tried them out in Southport and they met all our expectations. The staff do not have to sell the bikes, they sell themselves. I cannot recommend them highly enough. The company's communication is excellent.

Purchased in March 2021 at Southport.

Geoff
GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

UB400 a big hit

Response from former partner on the first day of riding to work on The FiSHAW UB400.

'Thanks…

Good riding this morning… very nice showing everyone at work this morning. SHOW TIME'

The bike looks and feels very solid and smooth. She easily put the bike through its paces after receiving the surprise. Daughter tried it too. 'So good!'

Lots of stuff on it but the interesting one was 'walk assist', where you don't have to push the bike anywhere, it pulls you along at a walking pace by holding down a button.

Everyone impressed. By the price too.

Leigh WhitmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great bike

This bike has made riding a breeze. My partner and I now ride most days and the dog comes too. My only negative is the bike is about an inch too high for me so my balance at stop and start can be a bit off. I have just ordered platform sneakers to hopefully fix the issue.

Purchased in November 2020 for $2,600.

Leigh Whitman

The sneakers have worked a treat. There is no stopping the 3 of us now. So happy with the bikes!

Leigh WhitmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome bike

Riding a bike has become an everyday pleasure. The bike makes riding up hills a breeze and you have the energy to ride further and longer. Super easy to charge and even the dog has adapted to the new ride.

Purchased in November 2020 for $2,600.

Michael B
Michael BBrisbane

Great bike great value

Fully featured e-bike provides great value at its price point. High torque hub motor, hydraulic disc brakes, 7 speed derailer gears, automatic lights, bell, mudguards and luggage carrier all included. Easy to ride and very well made. A good product backed up by responsive service. Couldn’t be happier and have no hesitation in recommending Fishaw to fellow cyclists.

Purchased in October 2020.

Bob B
Bob BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Riding up hills is now so easy thanks to having electric assistance.

Previously, it took me approx. 1 and 1/2 hours to cycle 10-12 kms. With my electric bike I can now ride the same distance in half the time. More importantly, I can conquer this hill that goes up and up and up with ease.

Purchased in October 2020 at Bundall for $2,600.

FiSHAW TeamFiSHAWSend a private message

Thank you for your review Bob, we are glad to hear that your new UB600 Urban E-Bike is powerful enough for you to conquer that huge hill and that it has saved you time on your regular rides.