UB600, UB400, UB200

• Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension

A great E-Bike that will take you the distance.

Purchased in February 2021 for $2,600.00.

Tim G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

excellent company

From the moment I first contacted Fishaw, I had helpful advice and prompt replies , which convinced me I was dealing with a very good company. I spent many hours researching and trying different makes of E bike and even though I had not ridden a Fishaw E bike, everything about them showed a great deal of thought had gone into them, from design to value for money. We tried them out in Southport and they met all our expectations. The staff do not have to sell the bikes, they sell themselves. I cannot recommend them highly enough. The company's communication is excellent.

Purchased in March 2021 at Southport.

GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

UB400 a big hit

Response from former partner on the first day of riding to work on The FiSHAW UB400.

'Thanks…

Good riding this morning… very nice showing everyone at work this morning. SHOW TIME'

The bike looks and feels very solid and smooth. She easily put the bike through its paces after receiving the surprise. Daughter tried it too. 'So good!'

Lots of stuff on it but the interesting one was 'walk assist', where you don't have to push the bike anywhere, it pulls you along at a walking pace by holding down a button.

Everyone impressed. By the price too.

Purchased in February 2021 for $2,600.00.

Electric Bikes

Find out how FiSHAW Urban compares to other Electric Bikes

Leigh WhitmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great bike

This bike has made riding a breeze. My partner and I now ride most days and the dog comes too. My only negative is the bike is about an inch too high for me so my balance at stop and start can be a bit off. I have just ordered platform sneakers to hopefully fix the issue.

Purchased in November 2020 for $2,600.00.

Leigh Whitman

The sneakers have worked a treat. There is no stopping the 3 of us now. So happy with the bikes!

Leigh WhitmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome bike

Riding a bike has become an everyday pleasure. The bike makes riding up hills a breeze and you have the energy to ride further and longer. Super easy to charge and even the dog has adapted to the new ride.

Purchased in November 2020 for $2,600.00.

Michael B

Michael BBrisbane

Great bike great value

Fully featured e-bike provides great value at its price point. High torque hub motor, hydraulic disc brakes, 7 speed derailer gears, automatic lights, bell, mudguards and luggage carrier all included. Easy to ride and very well made. A good product backed up by responsive service. Couldn’t be happier and have no hesitation in recommending Fishaw to fellow cyclists.

Purchased in October 2020.

Bob B

Bob BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Riding up hills is now so easy thanks to having electric assistance.

Previously, it took me approx. 1 and 1/2 hours to cycle 10-12 kms. With my electric bike I can now ride the same distance in half the time. More importantly, I can conquer this hill that goes up and up and up with ease.

Purchased in October 2020 at Bundall for $2,600.00.

Jodie B.FiSHAW

Thank you for your review Bob, we are glad to hear that your new UB600 Urban E-Bike is powerful enough for you to conquer that huge hill and that it has saved you time on your regular rides.

Brian Pollard

Brian PollardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great riding experience

Now riding over double the distance I was previously riding on my conventional bike. Easier to ride and still getting heaps of great exercises. Now riding hills and tracks I previously hadn’t ridden.

Purchased in September 2020 for $2,600.00.

Jodie B.FiSHAW

Thank you for your review Brian. We are happy to hear that you are riding more and able to ride further, so you can explore more of your neighborhood on your bike. We hope you are still enjoying exploring new trails on your UB600 Urban E-Bike?

Jackie

JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent says it all

A new found freedom on my Fishaw ebike. A backup team that are sincere in making sure you enjoy their bike experience. No complaints and well done Fishaw. Gets the old legs working again, off for my next adventure.

Purchased in June 2020.

Electric Bikes

Find out how FiSHAW Urban compares to other Electric Bikes

Great Mid Drive EBike

Bike arrived promptly and great communications from the Fishaw team. Very Easy to setup, have had for a couple of weeks now and the the Pedal Assist is great for my wife to keep up with me on rides around our local town. 9 levels of assistance and she can now make all the hills in the area with ease. This has given her a new lease of life popping out for rides instead of using the car !! I added a basket to the cargo rack also

Purchased in August 2020.

Steve T

Steve Tasked

Urban

Hi, I have a heart condition and find it difficult to get started when pulling away from traffic lights etc. Do your bikes have motor assistance available without me having to pedal much from a standing start? Also hills, I need something that I assist to get up not, not something that assists me if you know what I mean?

Tim G.

I have a heart condition as well. These bikes take all the hard work out of cycling. Once the power is on, and you have the pedal at 45 degrees, it is very easy to get going from a standing start. We have a steep hill near us when we go whale watching and we just select the right gear, which is just at the touch of a button and we sail up the hill. I cannot recommend the bikes highly enough. I am will be 80 years old next year if that helps!

rick t.
rick t.

I’ve just had a triple bypass operation,all you need to do do is make sure you stop in the correct gear ,and have power assist working ,and in 1/2 to one turn of the pedals you will be away .
I just recently rode up a hill that was over 13 % gradient.it was steep,but bike and person peddling just made it.
These are lovely good bikes for the money.
Cheers rick

Hi Steve

If you can let us know if you are looking at the mid-drive urban e-bikes or the UB200 rear-hub drive urban e-bike, as there is a big difference in the assistance and when the assistance kicks in. Thank you to Tim and Rick for answering with their own experiences after riding their mid-drive Urban E-Bikes.

Regards
FiSHAW TEAM

Bruce M.asked

Urban

How do you remove the battery on U 400 and U 600 is the key for this of an ignition key

Tim G.

Turn key and insert finger under lip and move sideways

Hi Bruce

The key locks the battery into place and unlocks the battery, so that you can remove it. Once you lock the battery into place no one can remove it from the bike when you leave it while you are away from it. Please make sure you don't leave your keys in the bike when you are out with the bike and always keep them in a safe place, as they are made to work for your battery only and are expensive to replace, if lost. Please make note of the code that came attached to your keys when you received the e-bikes, as you will need this if they are ever lost in the future.

When the key is turned one way, the battery is locked onto the bike and you cannot remove it. Please make sure that the battery is locked into place properly before riding the bike and definitely before leaving your bike unattended.

When it is turned the other way, you are able to pull the battery off the frame for charging away from the bike.

You need to pull the battery towards you out of the frame to remove it. If it is locked, you will be unable to pull it away from the frame.

I will email you a photo of the battery being removed, for your reference. If you still have problems, please let me know and I will get our manager to phone you and troubleshoot it with you.

We have found it is easier sometimes to hold the actual battery and pull it across towards you than just to pull it from the black finger hold on the side of the battery.

To replace the battery you need to do so on an angle with the bottom of the battery lined up with the connection points on the bottom of the battery and the frame and then push the battery firmly into the frame, so that it is firmly in the frame and can be locked into place again with the battery.

The removal and replacement of the battery becomes easier with practice. As the battery is part of the frame, it has to be a very snug fit into the frame. It can take a bit of force to pull the battery towards you the first few times.

If you need any further assistance or have any more questions regarding your e-bike, please do not hesitate to contact me at info@fishaw.com. We are here to help for the life of your e-bike.

Kind regards
FiSHAW TEAM

Bruce M.asked

Urban

Thinking of buying a his and hers bike in the urban range wife would like a basket for luggage rack
Are tyres good enough for bush tracks not jumps but just tracks that are not tar or concrete
with usual rougher ride a lose surface
Regards Bruce

Hi Bruce

Thank you for considering our Urban mid-drive e-bikes. They have been purchased by a lot of couples who ride together. These models are hybrid models, which means that the components, including the tyres, have been designed for riding on the road and on off-road tracks. As long as the bush tracks are well maintained walking and riding tracks with no large holes, ruts or rocks. The tyres on these bikes are a wider tyre than most hybrid road bikes for this reason.

If you would like anymore information, please let me know. We have a contact form on our website and our email address is info@fishaw.com if you have a comprehensive list of questions that you would like answered.

Regards FiSHAW TEAM

Bruce,
My ex bought a basket for the front from Kmart and it fitted perfectly. Probably wouldn't hold a large shopping though. You would have to make your own arrangement for the back but it shouldn't be too difficult, just keep it away a bit from the seat so it doesn't interfere with riding. A permanent piece of ply with sides would do it, depending on how you feel about the aesthetics.
Regards

Bruce M.

I’ve rarely read a product that has such positive feedback
Thanks again

Get an answer from our members and FiSHAW representatives