FiSHAW Urban

UB600, UB400, UB200

Leigh Whitman

Leigh WhitmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great bike

This bike has made riding a breeze. My partner and I now ride most days and the dog comes too. My only negative is the bike is about an inch too high for me so my balance at stop and start can be a bit off. I have just ordered platform sneakers to hopefully fix the issue.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$2,600.00.

Leigh Whitman

Leigh WhitmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome bike

Riding a bike has become an everyday pleasure. The bike makes riding up hills a breeze and you have the energy to ride further and longer. Super easy to charge and even the dog has adapted to the new ride.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$2,600.00.

Michael BBrisbane

Great bike great value

Fully featured e-bike provides great value at its price point. High torque hub motor, hydraulic disc brakes, 7 speed derailer gears, automatic lights, bell, mudguards and luggage carrier all included. Easy to ride and very well made. A good product backed up by responsive service. Couldn’t be happier and have no hesitation in recommending Fishaw to fellow cyclists.

Purchased in October 2020.

Electric Bikes

Find out how FiSHAW Urban compares to other Electric Bikes

Bob B

Bob BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Riding up hills is now so easy thanks to having electric assistance.

Previously, it took me approx. 1 and 1/2 hours to cycle 10-12 kms. With my electric bike I can now ride the same distance in half the time. More importantly, I can conquer this hill that goes up and up and up with ease.

Purchased in October 2020 at Bundall for A$2,600.00.

Jodie B.FiSHAW

Thank you for your review Bob, we are glad to hear that your new UB600 Urban E-Bike is powerful enough for you to conquer that huge hill and that it has saved you time on your regular rides.

Brian Pollard

Brian PollardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great riding experience

Now riding over double the distance I was previously riding on my conventional bike. Easier to ride and still getting heaps of great exercises. Now riding hills and tracks I previously hadn’t ridden.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$2,600.00.

Jodie B.FiSHAW

Thank you for your review Brian. We are happy to hear that you are riding more and able to ride further, so you can explore more of your neighborhood on your bike. We hope you are still enjoying exploring new trails on your UB600 Urban E-Bike?

JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent says it all

A new found freedom on my Fishaw ebike. A backup team that are sincere in making sure you enjoy their bike experience. No complaints and well done Fishaw. Gets the old legs working again, off for my next adventure.

Purchased in June 2020.

Great Mid Drive EBike

Bike arrived promptly and great communications from the Fishaw team. Very Easy to setup, have had for a couple of weeks now and the the Pedal Assist is great for my wife to keep up with me on rides around our local town. 9 levels of assistance and she can now make all the hills in the area with ease. This has given her a new lease of life popping out for rides instead of using the car !! I added a basket to the cargo rack also

Purchased in August 2020.

Simon T.

Simon T.asked

Urban

What are the frames made from specifically UB400?

Michael B

To the best of my knowledge, steel.

Jodie B.FiSHAW

Hi Michael our frames are made out of 6061 aluminum alloy.

FiSHAW TEAM

Hi Simon

All of our models frames are made out of 6061 aluminium alloy. If you have any more questions we are happy to help.

FiSHAW TEAM

Ian P.

Ian P.asked

Urban

Can the Urban handle bars be Flatbar type instead of old style 4 bend type as photographed.? Ian P

Ken J.

Ken J.asked

Urban

Can you say how long the battery will travel on a full charge

Jackie

I got all my information from Team at Fishaw.

Hi Ken
Thank you for your question. The batteries on the Urban mid-drive system E-Bikes, the UB400 and UB600 will last for approximately 60 km on one charge. The total range is dependent on a number of factors. The amount of hills, head winds, weight of rider and luggage and the way that the bike is ridden.

The mid-drive motor systems have a much better regulation of the assistance needed and adjusts to the riders style and the demands on the motor at the time, this translates to meaning that mid-drive systems are much more efficient in the use of the battery power and we have found them superior in every way to the range available from a road legal rear hub motor system.

As we have chosen the M400 motors for the Urban models, which have a huge 80 Nm of torque, these models have more than enough power to handle even the steepest of hills with ease and when used in combination with the right gears for the riding situation, the battery is conserved even further. The average amount of maximum torque available from the entry model mid-drive bosch motors is only about 40-50 Nm of torque. We have found that we have been getting between 50-60 km of range in regards to distance available on one battery charge.

If you have any more specific questions or require any more detailed information on any of our models, or their components, please email us on: info@fishaw.com and we will be more than happy to help.

Kind regards

FiSHAW CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM

Get an answer from our members and FiSHAW representatives