Fisher & Paykel

Fisher & Paykel

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Services Horrible to Deal With

I booked a service for my Fisher and Paykel product, and the serviceman did nothing to fix it and demanded that I paid him despite me pleading to call customer services beforehand. Despite this Fisher and Paykel agreed to refund me for their mistake, and said I would be recieving a cheque in the mail in 6 weeks. This took 2 hours of being on hold/being transferred to different departments. Its been almost 3 months and the cheque still hasnt arrived, meaning I have to spend more of my time chasing down the money that they rightfully owe me. Would not buy another Fisher and Paykel product again, this is way too much of a hassle and my product still isn't fixed.

Thi N

Thi NSydney, NSW

Absolutely appalling customer service

Store Locationappliances online
Tiki

TikiPerth, WA

Wish I had read the reviews before spending money on my condenser dryer

I purchased my condenser dryer from Fisher and Paykel and only had one issue in the first year and a technician came out and “fixed” it . Since then the issues have been non stop the drum won’t turn , doesn’t heat up and constant error messages . If you call the warranty dept you are on hold for a minimum of 30 mins ( my record is 42 mins ) and the online booking system just says there was a problem call the 1300 number which is offshore. So I haven’t been charged for anything but honestly the frustration is not worth it. Try another brand is my recommendation.

Store LocationCannington

Stove Top

Customer service is appalling. My fridge from them is broken, I have been on hold for 45 minutes and transferred multiple times. If I was calling the sales department, I would get a prompt reply. Still on hold as I type this....

Brad T.

Brad T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Rangehood - Doesn't work and they have every excuse for why it's not working. After all their technicians coming over and saying nothing is wrong with it, the problem is it just doesn't extract air which is it's job. Which i think means it doesn't work. So no refund or replacement. I've spent 12 months going around in circles with these people trying to get a refund so I can go buy one that works. I've had it with this company. I ended up pulling it out myself and replacing it. No more problem.

the photos are from cooking 500g of beef mince. That is not normal.

Store LocationIt was through a builder.

...........

...........Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Washing Machine

Bought a Fisher & Paykel washing machine and after 3 years it dropped all the water out over the floor. The tec came out one week later to fix it and left with out testing it, once we tried it again the problem still remained. One week later the tec cam out again and finally fixed the problem. It's now one year later and the machine has again dropped all the water on the floor. To say their customer service is crap would is generous.

This brand does not produce quality reliable products

Excellent prompt service. wish I could give more than 5 stars!!

The technician Aaron came on time, finished work, tested the appliance. Simply brilliant service! Cannot thank you enough. wish all companies and products maintained this standard. A big thank you.

Vicki

VickiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Used to be reliable, now just terrible!

We bought a fridge which died after 4.5 years. Had a tech out twice because it was so noisy. I'm never buying anything from this company again. They used to be a reliable trusted brand. Now they're cheaply made but still expensive! Never again.

Sonia

SoniaPerth, WA

French door smart fridge

Bought this when first released on the market in 2012. I am now needing to replace left door for the second time. Last time replaced under 3 years ago. Going to cost me another $450. The customer service is terrible when dealing with this company. You go in the system for a service repair man. He diagnoses the issue. You wait for your part without any communication. You then phone one week later if your part has arrived. They tell you yes it has, we just have to reschedule you to fit it. 3 weeks later and enduring loud beeping every time you open your fridge. This time I think I will invest my $450 in a new fridge, and it won't be fisher and paykel.

Store LocationWinning appliances
Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

No customer service no care from fisher and paykel Australia

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Cant fix their own oven

4 weeks and no oven, F&P cant fix their own oven. $900 of parts later and still not working. They say they cant fix it because the parts are no longer available. Since they dont know whats wrong how can they say that!!! The answer a new oven for $3000. Hopeless service.

Michael Oades

Michael OadesPerth, WA

Thank God We Bought Extended Warranty

Fifteen hundred dollar washing machine, good looks, bad performance.
Our third call in less than three years to fix the problem of water retention in the machine is not OK.

Store LocationThe Good Guys, Osborne Park 6017

Brittany

BrittanyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fisher & Paykel Dryer T2DE7060GI

Love the Fisher & Paykel 7kg dryer. Simple to use. Love the number of different drying settings to help dry different items. Can easily fit, either clothing, towels, sheets 1 one load of each item. Love the delay setting to start the dryer. Its a great size for a family of 4, 2 adults & 2 children.

Excellent price for the product. Very happy with this product & would recommend.

Store LocationStan Cash

Penny

PennyVictoria

Never buy Fisher and Paykel brand!!

Pauline Robertson

Pauline RobertsonWestern Australia

Highly recommend

I highly recommend the Fisher and Payless 7kg it has been a dream to use. I put it on before I go to bed put the spin on hold and in the morning it only takes a few minutes to finish the hold cycle and allows me to hang it out before I go to work.
It is whisper quiet so does not disturb anyone’s sleep, it is a great timesaver and the clothes are wonderfully clean.

Store LocationGood guys Malaga
Grace

GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fisher and Paykel

I have replaced the oven lights 3 times in the past 2 years. the manual says oven light bulbs have a very long life?? It is almost impossible to change them even my electrician friend couldn't replace. I tried to ring I was holding for 53 minutes. I have just rung them again and still waiting for a call back. It is a self cleaning oven. I would never recommend Fisher and Paykel

Store LocationHarvey Norman Mermaid Beach

Karen B.

Karen B.Victoria

Fisher & Paykel products need costly call out repairs for minor issues.

Store LocationHarvey Norman

vanilla

vanillaCity

Terrible product, even worse service

Has barely lasted a year. While cooking, some of the plates just switch off inexplicably. Many a meal has been ruined. FP sent out a technician who didn't know much but ordered a bunch of parts anyway.
Have tried to call FP multiple times to arrange replacement but have given up on the phone after waiting close to 90 minutes.
Unfortunately FP appliances were included in our new build and we have issues with the other products too.

Store LocationPorter Davis build inclusion

dishwasher

I bought their dishwasher and additional 3 year warranty. However, just 5 months after the warranty expired it stops working. I have to pay $310 to call them to repair it.

Store Locationthe good guys appliance warehouses

C Browne

C BrowneHunter Region, NSW

Still waiting for the phone to be answered

It's now over an hour for FP to answer the phone. Don't know any company like them. Our fridge stopped working and it took a week for anyone to come and get it. Three weeks later I am trying to arrange delivery. I have better things to do. Dreadful service.

Store LocationDavid Jones