Fisher & Paykel

1.3

MeMe

MeMeSouth East Queensland, QLD

DISGRACEFUL

Honestly it’s the worst brand to buy bad appliances they sell their customer service is very bad I’m tell you guys from experience I have brought a fridge and stove and they weren’t cheap they turned out to be the worst in only 4 years of use ,
DISGRACEFUL

Store LocationBetter life
kristy

kristyPerth, WA

Don't waste your money

WE purchase a 5 burner F&P cooktop for our home renovation in 2019. It was installed in May 2019 and has not worked properly since then. One of the hobs works very occasionally. F&P sent out a tradesman to look at it, but it has not fixed the problem. If we use the another burner, we have absolutely no hope of two of the other burners working. Essentially we have a 3 burner hob. It has been used for 12 months and I effectively have a 3 hob burner. The customer service is hopeless and the product rubbish. What an absolute waste of money.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Osborne Park

appalling service

Called customer care and waited 40min for a return call, give a ref number and transfered to somebody else in the same office (Indian call centre) on a voip line with 2 second delay, waited 45min then I hung up in frustration, Rang retailer voiced my frustration and they got a hold of the F&P with a 10 day wait for fridge repair. Service guy came out and could not fix the problem, said he will book it in for the fridge to be picked up and a temporary replacement. Have not heard from anyone since, that was yesterday and still waiting

Store Locationwinning Redfern

Ton

Ton

considering the premium price of fisher and Paykel it is poor quality!

I have been using their appliances for a number of years. Including dryer, washer and dishwasher.
4 year in and my dryer is very noisy now (I can live with this). My dishwasher (drawer) has had issues from day one. The bottom drawer has never drained properly. The tradesman from FP never did fix it properly and now it is out of warranty. To top it off today the heating element has stopped working. 4 years is just not enough for a premium product. These products should last longer!

Store LocationAppliances online
Galah

Galah

Disgraceful Service

If i could rate zero stars i would but unfortunately no option!
Ordered a new dishwasher and install. Faulty and taken away the same day.
Was told that new dishwasher would be delivered following day and three days later have heard nothing.
Have spoken to different people and promised return calls that never eventuate. Disgraceful customer service especially in these trying times.

MandiPandi

MandiPandi

Terrible customer service

Store LocationNunawading, Victoria
triks_melb

triks_melbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fisher & Paykel Water filters now made in CHINA

Just wanted to share how disappointed I am after contacting F&P call centre and paying $50 for a genuine water filter only to discover upon delivery they are no longer made in the USA but China!
F&P is obviously looking to squeeze every last cent out of their customers and don't even have the decency to reduce their prices to reflect the move to China! No point going on about the lack of consideration for human rights, environment and supporting a communist regime.

Well done Fisher and Paykel management, this short term thinking will definitely increase your bonuses for a couple of years.

Store LocationOnline (New Zealand)
Karen

KarenCentral Queensland, QLD

1 Hour To Get To 200 Degress

Store LocationRockhampton
Sammy b

Sammy bHunter Region, NSW

Terrible fridge, terrible service and customer service

Fridge has broken down 4 times in 3 years from being brand new. No local servicer so take ages to get fixed.customer service is terrible. They won't listen and won't replace the fridge under warranty just keep repairing it. It has been not working for nearly as long as it has. Don't buy from fisher paykel .I never will again.

Find out how Fisher & Paykel compares to other Appliance Brands

dont buy it waste of money

I am extremely disappointed with the compact oven 0B60N8DTX. The instructions are appalling and it's a very NON user friendly appliance. I feel like throwing it OUT THE WINDOW as I'm so frustrated cooking with it. I definitely would NOT recommend this appliance

Store LocationMasters 2018
Cecilia

CeciliaSydney, NSW

Charged $130 for service but then said oven couldn't be repaired

Booked a service from the company. Upon checking, the technician said the oven's elements couldn't be replaced because the bolts were rusty. He then said that the $130 service fee that we paid could be 'redeemed' somehow in the form of a discount by buying a new oven from the company. But when we called, the customer service said she could not sell us an oven because ours was old (more than 10 years). So we paid $130 in vain.

Mar

MarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't waste your money

Machine has only lasted 3 month heat pump and control panel gone l have waited for a repair man for 4 weeks to come and fix and now still have to wait another week for part and when ever they decided to repair it it's still under warranty but 3 months old and it's broken pretty paid poor we are a family of 5 having to drive down to laundry mat to wash clothes and the cost when we are told to stay home and not be out because of virus this should of been replaced with a new will not buy fisher & pakel again

Frustrated by Fisher and Pikel's lack of customer service

I am extremely frustrated with Fisher and Pikel. I have a fridge that has died and paid another $500 dollars towards a new one several weeks ago. Every time I email no answer. I have been on hold many times for long periods costing me a fortune. When I do get through I'm told I will be put through to a senior staff member only to be put on hold again. Each time I give in and agree to be called back nothing happens. This has been going on since December. In this difficult environment travelling fifty kilometres to get perishables regularly with a very sick family member is not safe. I hope those people that are obviously stalling for this company sleep well at night.

Erfan L.

Erfan L.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service and irresponsible

I have a F&P dishwasher under warranty and not working for 2 months now, after 10 times contacting them and waiting for hours on the line, the service man came in and found out he doesn't have the parts.
Still after one mont hI am waiting for the parts and repair of the dishwasher and everytime I rang them they said will come back to me tomorrow and nothing happened.
Finally I asked them to exchange it with a new machine, and they said no, they can't, I said I will complain to ACCC, and they said go ahead, with current COVID-19 we are not exempted from ACCC inquiries!!
How come they can be so irresponsible and take advantage of the situation, specially when that we need high hygiene for cleaning our kitchen wares now.

Store Locationonline

service of washing machine

we bought a fisher and paykel washing machine in Dec 2108, this Jan it stopped working, we called them to service, they said they would service it on the 27th of March, 3 weeks from the date of call, then they send us a notification today saying it has been moved to 31st, in such times of virus infections we find it hard to believe that such a reputed company needs 4 weeks to service a washing machine.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Buy anything else

As everyone else on this site is explaining, the products break down early and customer service is catastrophically bad. There's no service calls available for weeks, then weeks for a part to arrive and then more weeks to fit it. Fine if you don't need a working stovetop or fridge, but if you do, buy a better brand.

Nick R.

Nick R.South East Queensland, QLD

Warranty wait times 15days to repair dishwasher with power loss on Gold Coast.

Advised today by F & P that the wait time for a tech to attend our home to repair our dishwasher is 15 days. I don't recall Good Guys mentioning this when I handed over the $$

Store LocationGood Guys

Poor quality and poor customer service

I purchased a fridge from F&P, it was delivered out of the box faulty. F&P sent a technician to resolve the issue, the technician wasn't a fridge technician but was sent because he was "in the area". He went to his car to get a part and never came back, no phone call, just disappeared. I called F&P, was on hold for 2.5hrs, eventually was told they would send another technician in a month. Not good enough guys, I sent the fridge back and got another brand. First and last time I ever go anywhere near F&P, poor products, poor quality and poor customer service. My advice, stay away, save yourself the stress.

Emily H.

Emily H.Hunter Region, NSW

worst customer service and manufacturer.

worst customer service and manufacturer to deal with. I have a 10month old cooktop that has been previously fixed and when cooking on it 2wks ago it cracked. Not one phone call from Fisher and paykel to access the issue. I received an email to say I had broken it and they would not repair it. I was to pay to have it repaired. I will never buy a Fisher and paykel item again.

BCheerssydney

Happy with final results

My refrigerator was replaced after 5 weeks of being without one also replaced the freezer door to match As I have a pigeon pair, i was given $100 voucher and vouchers for my food loss due to fridge breaking down. I am pleased with the outcome even though it took so long thank you Fisher&paykel.

Jan Pasked

When are you going to contact me regarding a replacement top load washer?

Jan P

I was informed by the technician last Friday, 6 March 2020, that I would be contacted by Fisher & Paykel regarding a replacement as my top load washer was still in warranty. Please respond

BCheers

you will have to keep calling them or call consumer affairs and let them know you are getting onto consumer affairs they will then take action.I had to call consumer affairs and they were excellent so try that

BCheers

when you call fisher & Paykel tell them you have given them a week to get the problem fixed or you will contact consumer affairs I was told that they have to do think in a reasonable time at you expect and if they dont consumer affairs will take action Hope this helps

Suzanne B.

Suzanne B.asked

why is no one answering the phone I have been on hold for 1 hr and 8 minutes and im still waiting

Melanie R.

Melanie R.asked

We have the Fisher Paykel DishDraw DD60 purchased October 2018. Over the course of the following 12 months, we had constant issues with the bottom draw starting automatically, often when the draw was empty. Four service calls later, the entire unit was replaced. So we have a brand new unit but we are still having issues with the bottom draw starting automatically. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Patsy Wyndham
Patsy Wyndham

My problem was wit my stove I have no confidence in their repair department and will never purchase another Fisher and Paykel appliancev

Ina
Ina

Hi there, my issue is with their range hood that keep switching off. Their service centre is appalling. Very long waiting times, 45min Plus. We have just replaced it with another brand and is in the process of getting all Fisher & Paykel appliances out of our house. Never want to deal with them again.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives