Fisher & Paykel

Fisher & Paykel

• Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)

faulty fridge

purchased a fridge in may 2019 it stopped working after 1 week lost all the food FP replaced the whole fridge after 1 week .
The new fridge failed in December 30 2019 lost another load of food same problem
tech told me the controller was not compatible with the compressor that was in the fridge and that FP had out out a bulletin in October 2019 warning them about this .
Tech said he would return in a couple of days with new controller has not come back
FP representative rang said he would be back yesterday has not been back
tried ringing gave up after 25 min on hold and sent email awaiting reply

pt in a claim for the food loss no reply ''

crap house customer service
i will never by another item from FP

Store Locationappliance direct

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Fisher and oh no you better don't!

Not impressed

Not impressedSydney, NSW

Worst customer service terrible products

Terrible customer service. BOTH of my Fischer and paykel brand new items needed repairing within the first few weeks. Customer service beyond shocking. My beautiful new kitchen has not functioned, would NEVER buy Fischer and Paykel again.

Catherine

CatherineWellington

Don't bother.

ViolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling Customer service

This is our 2nd Fisher and paykel fridge as they replaced the first due to not being able to fix it and now not even a year and our second fridge is playing up.. I've been listening to the automation response about how they will endeavor to keep my time on hold to a minimum now for 2hrs 40mins and still waiting.. all our appliances are F &P. We won't be buying from them again!!!!!! Shocking service and unreliable products!!!!

Viola

Finally hung phone up at 3.26 min still on hold!

Brad C.

Brad C.Sydney, NSW

Once upon a time, their products were well made , now .....

I have an F &P fridge, compressor went after 4 years; they would change it under warranty for $300 (go figure that out); long story short, when they returned the fridge it was full of dents ...that was in June 2019 .. they still have the fridge, they don't respond to emails, they promise to ring but don't; stay right away from them is my advice.

Store Locationon line

Pass

PassSurry hills

The only good reviews are those that dont need help

You'll be in for a world of hurt and time wasted if you ever run into problems with their products.

Was on hold for 40 mins and 3(ONGOING) hours the second time. On their website it has a timer to show how long it will take to pick up the call. Well, when its taking a bit too long, they remove the actual timer and just say "sorry! we're experiencing high volumes".

Some woman called [name removed] was trying to ""help"" me in their online help chat and said she would send me an email to request photos. Never sent the email.

Avoid at all cost.

Why I love Fisher and Paykel

I bought my Fisher & Paykel smartdrive 703 mid 1990s and it still works like a dream!
It washes beautifully, spin dries clothes nearly dry to touch , and I'm grateful that after 20 + years this machine had been used by different members of my family and has now come back to me again.

Rach

RachNorth Queensland, QLD

Horrendous Customer Service

What a disappointment. The customer service from Fisher & Paykel was just awful. On hold for over one and a half hours, they were not interested in fixing my 2 week brand new washing machine, asked for me to find my own servicer as I live in Airlie Beach.
I will never buy another product from this company.

Store LocationCannonvale

Patsy WyndhamPerth, WA

Faulty oven

Will never buy Fisher Paykel goods again Their service centre is non existent I hVe been without a oven for nearly 3 weeks a pall over Xmas period Service man who came initially nearly glanced at stove and said he had to a part from Sydney He was rude and not helpful in any way Repeated phone calls to the service centre yielded promises BUT NO ACTION
Finally came Dec 30 and after all this time was found to be a faulty wire and was not connected to the supposed part All this time and $210 out of pocket stove works and could have fibed at initial call out letters of complaint are not read and are returned to writer yet this was the address given to me by service attendant

Customer care

Website and phones lines is absolutely lying about call wait time. Website states longest is 6min and call said 12 min, well I was on wait for 47 min 2 nights in a row and ended up hanging up. Then on the third time when someone finally answered the call they hang up straight away after being on hold for 34min. Call back option does not work at all. She did not even attempt to call back! Will never buy their products again because customer service is VERY POOR!!

Grace

Grace

Will never buy Fisher & Paykel again

Lost the plot

Well, after being goaded into an upgrade rather than a fix we get the latest & greatest model dishdrawer that doesn't even fit the dishes the one before did, and then the installer left it not flush but also tipping out if you open a loaded draw! wth! F&P, when does your patent protection run out so I can get dishdrawers from someone more reputable?

Store LocationF&P direct

Customer don't-care

shatchard

shatchardSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give less stars I would

Store LocationHarvey Norman

Absolutely disgusting Service..! I don't understand how this Company is still operating..!

No one cares.! They put you on hold for hours wasting your time and then don't get back to you.
Sign of big problems. Buy products from people who care.!

Inferior Products and deplorable service

Store LocationAppliances Online

Stavros

StavrosPerth, WA

Front loader fail

I purchased a front loader washing machine 3 years ago, the machine has always been extremely noisy on the spin cycle and finally the bearing has fallen apart and destroyed the drum. The cost of repair outside of warranty is not worth it so now I'm forced to buy a whole new machine - and it won't be a fisher and Paykel ever again !

Store Locationgoodguys

Wal

WalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor i.e., non existent contact.

Tried phoning company re information on a washing machine. Opted for phone back option. Four days later, nothing. Tried emailing company. Same result. I did find the information from other sources and decided to purchase the product. Hoping service is not required if this is the quality of interest in looking after potential customers. Not really surprised, as sadly, this seems to be a manifestation of the disdain manufacturers show these days.

Store Locationappliancesonline

Jb

JbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No care

My fridge freezer has started to have the enamel peel of it and rust marks are showing under the enamel. It is 4 years old. Rand F & P and they offered another door at a charge. The base had never been prepared properly before power coating it. Never buy F & P again. I thought it was a reputable company but since selling out to chinese it has gone down the gurgler. I now avoid chinese made appliances like the plague.

Melanie R.

Melanie R.asked

We have the Fisher Paykel DishDraw DD60 purchased October 2018. Over the course of the following 12 months, we had constant issues with the bottom draw starting automatically, often when the draw was empty. Four service calls later, the entire unit was replaced. So we have a brand new unit but we are still having issues with the bottom draw starting automatically. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Patsy Wyndham

My problem was wit my stove I have no confidence in their repair department and will never purchase another Fisher and Paykel appliancev

Ina

Hi there, my issue is with their range hood that keep switching off. Their service centre is appalling. Very long waiting times, 45min Plus. We have just replaced it with another brand and is in the process of getting all Fisher & Paykel appliances out of our house. Never want to deal with them again.

BCheersasked

When will my fridge be fixed 4 weeks waiting without a fridge

BCheersasked

Does anyone have anything good to say about Fisher&paylel products and service

JB100
JB100

I understand that even the best products can have issues which is why warranties exist however when you have dreadful customer service it is impossible to recommend this company.

Dan
Dan

I have absolutely nothing good to say about them. When you try to call their customer care line to explain your terrible experience....it's a 30 minute wait....forget it. Give them a big miss!!!

totally agree