Fisher & Paykel

Fisher & Paykel

Unhappy

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very slow repair service

We have tree F&P fridges and they have generally been ok. The problem is the difficulty we have had in getting repairs done when required. The latest incident was this week. They couldn’t give us a date for repair and referred us to an “accredited” repairer. He couldn’t give us a date either and referred us to another repairer who isn’t sure when he can fit us in, but will ring us. Is the problem that the their fridges are so unreliable they can’t keep up with repairs?
Fortunately we have back up refrigeration but what must it be like for elderly people who rely on one fridge and have reduced mobility.
No more F&P for us.

Mr F.

Mr F.Victoria

Warranty Not handled Professionally by F&P

F&P needs a big change to their Warranty and Customer Service.
A good product MUST be backed by good Customer Service!

Alice

AliceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not purchase a Fisher & Paykel appliance-Deserve zero star

Vicki

Vicki

Very disappointed with this product

Bought a fisherand paykel oven was told by good guys it was a good brand. Firstly they do not supply a grill rack and when asked about it I was told that I would have to buy it separately as they do not come with the oven. Not sure how you grill anything without the rack. Secondly one of the oven knobs cracked and fell off which I had to glue together and then a few months later same thing happened to the other one but this was not repairable. $65 to replace one which I was told was my fault because I had used spray and wipe to wipe over the oven. How stupid I have ovens before and never had that problem. Certainly this will be the last of their products I will purchase

Store LocationMarion
Michael Chapman

Michael ChapmanMelbourne

Competing with Telstra for customer disrespect

We have a FP range hood HP90ICSX3 that is so noisy it drowns out everything. Trying to contact technical support is ridiculous. 40 minutes on hold being told how important my call is!!

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

Cooktop stopped working completely only 2 and a half years old. CI905DTB3 first available appointment is 3 weeks away.

Our cooktop which has been great has completely stopped working, i called fisher and Paykel service and their first available appointment is 3 weeks away. this is ridiculous. its a few months out of warranty and it was not a cheap item.

MM M.

MM M.Mullumbimby NSW

Unbelievably bad customer service.

Kevin

KevinPerth, WA

Absolutely pathetic service. They are USELESS & LIARS

Graeme

GraemeMelbourne

Extremely poor service

Customer service is an oxymoron. They don't answer the phone but note your number and ring back some time later only to tell you they can't help and will transfer you. Same thing happens again. This took me 4 transfers (2 Hours) and the last person didn't know what I was talking about. I will never deal with F. P again. Issue still not resolved. Staff poorly trained, if at all.

MaddyN

MaddyNSydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

Rubbish!!

One star is too much for them. Rubbish products come with rubbish customer services. Had a washing machine for less than 2 years and continued having problems, until it finally stopped working. Scheduled for a repair which the earliest was 3 weeks away. On the day of promised appointment, I had to take a day off and wait for them, to receive a cancellation message. Customer service isn’t helpful. I don’t know how long more I have to live without a washing machine. So sick of it!!!! really regret buying FP, biggest mistake ever!! Never buy anything from them!

JAK

JAKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling Service

I want a nice car

I want a nice carSydney, NSW

Shocking service

My microwave has been broken since October 2020. Paid for service. Two serviceman later, still not working. Now cannot get anyone to schedule a serviceman. First time no one turned up. They claim nothing booked. Second time no booking again - but there is a request to book a serviceman. I was guaranteed it was booked by a manager. I think he lied to get me off the line. Found out nothing was booked. I still cannot get anything booked. I actually don’t know what to do, so I think I will raise it with the department of fair trading.

Veni

VeniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

F& P does not provide a good customer care

Due to faulty new fridge we had to dispose that was stored in. F&P initially acknowledged the compensation claim and that was it. Never bother to repay the claim. Greedy to charge top dollars for faulty items and silence when comes to compensation. We are not going to follow up the claim, as the amount is not big, but the principle for fairness is still there. Will not buy anything from them.

Terrible product & service

We bought a F&P French door 614 L fridge not long ago, all a sudden it was not cooling anymore. Called customer service on 10th of Feb. and the first available appointment was on 5th of March. The technician turns up for 5 mins and said the back panel was loosen, he pushed the panel back and said it was fixed! Unfortunately that was not the case, we have to make another phone call, so the 2nd appointment was made on 25th of March. Finally we waited till that day but nobody knocked the door. Called again and said " sorry, the technician just called and he was sick, your next available appointment was on 12th April "... you should never touch this brand, terrible quality and insincere customer service, very disappointed.

Dish Drawers

Our experience is not good. We have had a reliability issue with our twin dish drawers. The service level is very poor, having to wait 5 to 6 weeks for a service technician. I waited 2 hours for a head office call back, then when I did give all the details and requested a refund ( after a further 20 minute on hold wait) the phone went dead. I am now waiting on a further call back.

jsnkellett

jsnkellettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service, communication, products all rubbish

Waiting months on a replacement oven after it broke in the first 2 weeks, had it fixed for it to break again,
No replacements in the country, have to chase for updates, no return call backs,
Regret having a full kitchen of fisher and paykel products.

ckantSydney, NSW

Nasty, not even 1 star

Crap washing machine as we experienced as we bought of 6k

no format to feed back

contacting not possible

never helpful to complain

all hidden

ckant

nasty still better word from u than what i communicated originally

Rob Hill

Rob Hill

Terrible customer service

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will NEVER buy this brand again

Dryer broker after 2 years, service guy came out twice to fix it, 1st time wasn't fixed, 2nd time was fixed for 2 weeks, now it's broken again. It won't spin. Can't even book the guy to come out because their online booking system is fully booked for a month and it won't let me book past a month.

Vicky S.asked

Why has Fisher Paykels products and customer service gone downhill over the past 5 years . They used to be such a good brand that you could put your faith in. Now you wouldn't touch them with a barge pile as the customer service is a joke and products unrecommended.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Sounds like a rhetorical complaining review lol

Voldemaras
Voldemaras

Because they have been bought out by the Chinese company, Haier.

Vicky S.

That may be the real explanation.

Jan Pasked

When are you going to contact me regarding a replacement top load washer?

Jan P

I was informed by the technician last Friday, 6 March 2020, that I would be contacted by Fisher & Paykel regarding a replacement as my top load washer was still in warranty. Please respond

BCheers

you will have to keep calling them or call consumer affairs and let them know you are getting onto consumer affairs they will then take action.I had to call consumer affairs and they were excellent so try that

BCheers

when you call fisher & Paykel tell them you have given them a week to get the problem fixed or you will contact consumer affairs I was told that they have to do think in a reasonable time at you expect and if they dont consumer affairs will take action Hope this helps

Suzanne B.

Suzanne B.asked

why is no one answering the phone I have been on hold for 1 hr and 8 minutes and im still waiting

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives