Fisher & Paykel

Fisher & Paykel

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

afrowoman
afrowoman

Rubbish brand

I'd give it less than one star if I could. My crap dryer is supposed to have a 5kg limit but it won't spin if I put more than one clothing item. What a complete and utter pos brand. Never buying anything from them again.

Talisa C.
Talisa C.Perth, WA

Worst company ever! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Dee
DeeQueensland

3 Years in needs to go in the bin!

I have had this dishwasher for approximately 3-4 years now.. has not been working for about a year, plastic Mickey Mouse arm keeps coming off and little cheap plastic part keeps getting chewed, had it fixed by professional service man and just happens again.. feel like dropping it off the roof.. I won’t be buying another one.

Sue S.
Sue S.Perth, WA

Terrible Customer Service & Technician

30 minute wash takes 45 minutes

It's been stuck on 3 mins to go for the past 10 minutes.... why?
Can't it calculate remaming time properly? And why make a 30 minute wash that doesn't take 30 minutes

Jacquie T
Jacquie T

DO NOT buy from this company!

Deanne
DeannePerth, WA

Horrible Customer Service - Do Not Buy

I have been without an oven for 2 months . The clock doesn’t work which means I can’t turn on the oven which is ridiculous . Fisher and Paykel keep ordering the wrong parts and to make things even worse I was notified the day that I was due for a technician to come out that again the wrong part was ordered . They can’t tell when they when the right part will arrive and have now suggested that I spend more money to get a new oven. I will never buy this brand again.

Useless Customer Service and obsolete ordering processes

Avoid this brand extremely irresponsible customer service

Contacted them end of Jan for inspection of broken cooktop.
Early Apr installation did not happen because the part that arrived was not fit to be installed and their own people did not inspect it prior to installation.
Delayed installation early June was missed because their technician called from a private number and chose to hang out at my front door for 15 minutes and not text or ring again to get access.
I've lost $160 call out fee, with nothing installed and a 5 month wait time wasted and I don't want anyone else to go through same experience.

Liam C.
Liam C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fridge leaking possible deadly gas and F&P can’t get a technician for a month and offered no assistance what so ever.

Fridge is roughly 12months old.
Today we heard hissing sounds coming from the rear of the fridge which seems like a gas leak.
To put it simply there is dangerous gases with can cause serious illness so we went to F&P for help.
All in all they are useless and can’t help for four weeks.
So the fridge is now turned off outside the house still leaking gas.
Will never buy anything F&P again. Simple disgraceful service in a possible dangerous situation.

Service

I called for a washing machine service that I paid for only to have the service guy tell me it was a plumbing problem. I called a plumber and it was $200. Turns out it wasn’t a plumbing problem and had to cal F &P back, then the dishwasher broke down in the same week, he said it’s a plumbing problem, called the plumber, spent $100 once again it’s a dishwasher problem, apparently the pump. I am so upset with this service and now out of pocket $300 with a dish washer that doesn’t work and now I have to wait another week for your guy to fix it. I will call another mob to take a look and will be out of pocket more. I will never purchase an appliance from you.

Rob C.
Rob C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Oven caught fire

Oven caught fire. Disaster avoided only because my wife quickly turned off the gas supply to the oven. I do not trust this product.

Julie B
Julie BCanberra 2600, ACT

Over 30 years and still going!!

Over 30 years, we bought a Fisher & Paykel freezer second-hand. We move often because of work and this freezer has moved around Australia with us. It looks a little tired now (who doesn't?) but is still going strong. Thanks F&P I would recommend your freezers to anyone.

Worst ever

After having a cheap LG with no issues for 12 years wife wanted to upgrade to a supposedly quality brand, broke down within a year and F&p have booked in a tech 1 month after breakdown, sadly 1 month and $120 at the laundromat makes me miss my LG, never again but seeing already rated at 1.4 stars why am I surprised, good at marketing bad at building quality machines

Andie Wheeler
Andie WheelerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not a fan anymore

Washing machine leaks during self clean which I thought was normal. Had it repaired 3 times and nothing has changed.

Michael Beven
Michael Bevenasked

I have never had a fridge that has had some many issues so early on. Last winter our fridge started beeping 15 times, we called the tech, problem fixed. This winter it has started beeping again, this time out of waranty.I believe the thermostat has gone this time.....never ever to buy F+P again.....get the word out there...when you get Asia to build your products, it all turns pear shaped.......never ever again

Redbett
Redbettasked

My 3 yo fridge requires a full set of drawer sliders for the freezer after all four rusted and seized up making them inoperable.
I’m handy, so ordered the parts from Fisher & Paykel online which came promptly.
Removing the brackets which house the sliders, from the freezer cabinet was impossible. A call to FP resulted in being sent a broken internet link supposedly containing instructions. Hence, the advice then, was to call an authorised Fisher Paykel repair person.
That’s not an option just tell me how to get those brackets off so I can install the new sliders and I’m happy.
Q! Do fisher n Paykel purposely make it impossible to effect your own minor repairs simply to satisfy the authorised repair people. Who, I might add are always super busy. If so that isn’t a very good business model.

Vicky S.asked

Why has Fisher Paykels products and customer service gone downhill over the past 5 years . They used to be such a good brand that you could put your faith in. Now you wouldn't touch them with a barge pile as the customer service is a joke and products unrecommended.

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

Sounds like a rhetorical complaining review lol

Voldemaras
Voldemaras

Because they have been bought out by the Chinese company, Haier.

Vicky S.

That may be the real explanation.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives