Fisher & Paykel Vented Dryer DE Series

Fisher & Paykel Vented Dryer DE Series

DE4560M1 (4.5kg) and DE6060M1 (6.0kg)

DaveP

DaveP

Great Clothes Dryer

This clothes dryer is easy to use and sensors the clothes to adjust drying times to suit. Able to hang on the wall and vent either front or rear using a panel.

ArchiegirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best dryer I have ever owned

Ab fab dryer, automatically switches of when it sensors the clothes are dry, it's fast efficient and quiet. I must admit I bought it because it was the biggest capacity dryer on the floor, without buying a massive, expensive fancy dryer with more dodads and dohickeys than this old lady wanted or needed, but I am extremely happy with it. Well done F & P, an awesome product @ a good price.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Physical Store.

Anastasia Pratiwi

Anastasia PratiwiSydney, NSW

Good and reliable

Good and reliable dryer, it has auto-sensing which stops automatically to prevent my clothes from shrinking and stuffs. The noise level is pretty low and it doesn't produce that much water vapor, so it doesn't make the room very damp.

Nolz9

Nolz9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Starts of amazing dies to soon

The fisher & paykel dryer is an amazing dryer its quiet and dries my clothing sheets and blanckets on 1 cycle. No need to iron my delicate clothing as it comes out perfectly straight.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store for $685.00.

Ming

MingSydney, NSW

I love this.

Dry works really well. Save Emerson’s time. My life quality is so much better than the old one. I strongly suggest you go buy the dryer and you can enjoy your life

Purchased in February 2018 at Fetchd for $3,000.00.

mark

markSouth East Queensland, QLD

this perfect cant live with out

had dryer just over a 1year now very easy to operate and has,nt missed a beat does the towells perfect dont use much of the settings just leave on auto

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Machine, can't fault.

Used for all types of washing, especially over the Winter months when outside drying is not possible.
Certainly handles heavy loads up to 6Kg wet weight with ease.
Variable drying modes are very useful,enabling drying of heavy duty to delicate items successfully.
Ease of cleaning of lint filter a good feature.
Make sure you have good ventilation in laundry if drying heavily wet loads, as moisture accumulates quickly unless you have the unit vented to outside.

Purchased in May 2019 for $389.00.

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

The best washing machine

This washing machines is the best I have ever owned. The ease of cleaning the clothes, the choice of time from 15 mins to bulk washing. The towels are nearly dry when I take them out. Would never change to a different brand.

Purchased in March 2018 for $799.00.

goldcoast lady

goldcoast ladyGold Coast

Great Dryer

I brought this as I got a great deal, as this was a slight dent on top of the machine. I saved $150.00 by this slight mark. The machine is excellant and drys my sheets well. The settings are so easy to use. I used mine on a very humid Brisbane morning and it dried the sheets well. I always clean the front lint filter after each dry. I actually wash mine and leave it to dry. I also clean inside the door and the drum after each load. I have had an older F@P for years and they just keep going. Also this model dosnt overheat as well, so my small laundry dosnt get very hot from the dryer. This co knows how to make dryers.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Melony

Melony

Great dryer!

Purchased this March 2018 as the Bosch dryer I had for 2 years stopped heating and wasn't energy efficient with the crease option making it turn every few minutes. It also didn't dry my clothes/towels. This F & P dryer is fantastic in comparison. It dries everything regardless of the load size and is simple to use.
I wouldn't be without it even though I usually only use it once a week for towels.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Jaimee

JaimeePerth

Great value

Nice size 6kg dryer with various settings including dry or extra dry. Copes well with a heavy load including bedding and multiple heavy towels. Love the auto switch off once dry. Can leave the house knowing the clothes will be dry upon return. Very happy for a dryer of this size at this price.