VerifiedMPNs:16870, 823342 and WH1060SG1

4.5

pd56
pd56AU14 posts

Great machine at a budget price. Just Brilliant

Simple controls- very similar to their top loader. A 30 minute quick wash is superb. I've hammered it with fifthly work clothes and was amazed how clean they were. Normal wash is an hour. Has multiple selectable temperature settings and allows for a hot water connection. We treat it like a top loader and stuff it full of clothes and they come out spotless. I used to pre soak my work clothes for a couple of days beforehand and then hand scrub before washing , now I just throw them in and the machine does it all. Super quiet to boot. We wish we had bought one a lot sooner. Paid $1199 at Harvey Norman in Feb 2024.
My reviews
My reviews South East Queensland, QLD34 posts

Quiet Machine

This machine is very quiet, the settings are simple and easily changeable .
The automatic dosage of washing /powder or liquid/ fabric softner is amazing so easy. No wastage
The clothes done appear to get damaged like our old one did.
We do washing for heavy duty trademans clothing and everyday, plus pillow, dog beds so far it has not missed a beat.
It also has a great feature that it notifies your phone when the load is finished so thats great so you have options of setting that up .
We have had very expensive machines over the years and this is the best machine so far. Show details
Owen P.
Owen P.Richmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Awesome Machine!!

This washing machine is by far the best I have ever owned. Quick 1hr cycle, clothes clean and soft. Auto dosing, saved a fortune in laundry liquid. App connection to phone brilliant. 10 out of 10 machine, well done F&P Show details
Noise Level