2Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Lights

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Lights

2Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Lights
4.2

83% · 152 · 11%
Brand Manager for Fisher-Price? Claim your listing.

Jenny87
Jenny87NSW, 21172 posts

Wonderful Cot/ Playpen

Though this is a travel cot I used this as my baby's bed for the 12 months. I bought it before my baby was born, used the bassinet level for the first 4 months then had to change to the bottom level as my baby is large in size. Not only is this travel cot beautiful but it is also practical. The width of this cot is slightly smaller than the standard portacot widths, but it is this tiny fraction that allowed me to move it around the house through doorways without collapsing it.

The mattress is thick and soft enough for my baby to sleep on it. I now use this as a playpen for my baby.
Sturdy, beautiful, practical
Expensive

amumof1
amumof1AU9 posts

Best $50 I've spent!

I love this cot toy and so does my baby. He has learnt to turn it on and off at 6 months and it keeps him amused in his cot in the morning when I haven't woken up yet. I bought the newer model which looks a bit different and comes with a remote to turn it on and off without disturbing the baby.
Inexpensive, plays lot of different songs, different visual options bubbles/lights/music/fish swim on or off
Can use batteries quickly
Consumer123
Consumer123Adel33 posts

OK

My baby loves to look & listen to it, but it doesn't help me baby to go to sleep. So we mainly use it for playtime, or just to keep her entertain for a while in the cot.
It has different colourful ocean animals & soothing musics. It also has light and bubbles which always capture my baby's attention. She loves to look at it while in the cot. Loves the light while in the dark room.
The movement of the fish gets quite noisy (especially in quiet room when baby is trying to sleep). Battery consuming if using it regularly.
shull87
shull87WA, 633015 posts

Overall works wonderfully and keeps baby happy when she is wide awake she plays with the little toys on it and when tired puts her to sleep! its great alot of good features....not just a mobile i love it and so does bubba! :) well worth it!
It is wonderful the lights,sounds and movement!is very sturdy and good for babies who are mobile as it will take wear and tear
it starts to get louder after awhile ...not the music just the movement mode
Sarah09
Sarah0935 posts

It has lasted two children and we still have it attached to the cot, good used just as a nightlight with no music. I have given this as a gift several times.
A setting that plays for ten minutes and switches itself off. Bright and colourful, has a volume switch.
Batteries don't last very long.
kjp444
kjp444Sydney49 posts

NJH1982
NJH1982Perth, WA61 posts

I turn this on if my baby wakes during the night, I usually have it on the ocean sound and he seems to like the whooshing of it. But if he needs distracting I will turn in onto the light movement and sound, he hasnt figured out how to turn it on yet but when my older son used to use it I didnt find it a problem as he eventually fell asleep.
It plays different types of lullaby's to the sound of bubbles and the ocean, I have used this with both my sons and they love it.
It can be quite noisy when its in the light sound and movement mode.As the batteries are running low the tank can clunk a little bit and seems to struggle.
lbj39
lbj39145 posts

Good

I didn't attach it to the cot as it was so heavy I was worried in case it fell. I put it on a table next to the cot with the lights on and our baby seems to find it soothing. However our toddler has claimed it as a night light and bedtimes are now so much less hassle as he can turn it on and off by himself and loves watching the fish and the lights. I'd definitely recommend it as it lasts for ages. But you really can only use it if you have rechargeable batteries otherwise just environmental vandalism.
Our toddler loves this and have found bedtimes easier
Goes through batteries incredibly quickly, very heavy
katpaul
katpaul251 posts

Bad

The theory behind this is great. After all - fish tanks are meant to be relaxing. However this toy encourages baby to interact with it when they kick or push a button. Our experience tells us that a toy free cot is the best way for baby to get restful sleep. It was well made though,
I loved the idea of this. Lovely music. Very relaxing to look at. Not too hard to attach to the cot
Coming into the room at nap time and seeing your baby kicking and laughing at this toy instead of sleeping is NOT a relaxing way to get baby to sleep!
tigerlily
tigerlily69 posts

Brisbane Consumer
Brisbane ConsumerSouth East Queensland, QLD41 posts

Good

Great looking product, very imaginative & colourful. Found it frustrating to put onto cot when I got it, but lucky it's not everyday this needs to be done - just when batteries die I guess. Which is actually quite fast compared to other products. Nevertheless my baby does find it soothing now, also has a good time playing with it. At first though it didn't put him to sleep, he just played and it seemed to stimulate him, now though as he is used to it I think he recognises it as sleep time. Have spoken to many mums who swear by this product.
Looks good & music is soothing
Battery life in it, annoying to take off and put on cot
Lucindajayne
Lucindajayne16 posts

I was having trouble getting my 4 month old to settle herself at night so a friend of mine loaned me her aquarium. Well it works everytime!!! I quickly went out and bought one as she just loves it. It has a few settings so you can just put the music on or have music and lights and bubbles. I'm so glad this product was recommended to me!!!
Very colourful and entertaining. The water sound is very relaxing. Very easy to attach to the cot. Great for helping your baby to settle themselves. Has a few different settings.
Takes four D batteries so gets expensive to replace them. The mechanics are noisy but my little one doesn't seem bothered at all.
ky9954
ky99546 posts

jodiek
jodiek5 posts

We were given this when my first son was born. What a hit! The music is so soothing and the lights soft. My second son loved it as much as my first. I have given as a gift to 2 of my friends and both thier children loved it too. Enough things to keep them entertained, easy for little fingers to use. And it's Fisher Price, so you know it will last!
Soft, soothing music. The lights and bubbles fascinated both my children. Fisher Price so you know it will last..
Uses the batteries very quickly (may be best with rechargable ones, haven't looked in to this!?)
Elamcc
Elamcc3 posts

Good

I love this soothing addition to our cot. We are on our 3rd child and 2nd Aquarium. When the cot and baby were in our own bedroom I found it soothing for me to fall asleep to as well - lol.

Makes a great gift for baby.

With the little toys on it, it helps keep the older baby interested as well as the new bub. Volume controls are pretty good too.

Definitely worth the money.
The music is very soothing and settling. It has several settings so that you can just have the music, just the lights, or all the lights, music and bubbles.
These are heavy on batteries.

If they could make these with an optional adaptor to plug in it would be perfect.