MPNs: 4423137, 4423138, 4423139 and 3 more
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fitbit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Battery Life
Kaye F.
Kaye F.Perth, WA

Completely inaccurate step counting.

My Fitbit is counting every minor hand movement. I wake up in the morning and find I have already done 200 steps without leaving my bed. When standing at the sink washing dishes, it counts each movement I make placing a dish on the draining board as one step. I contacted Fitbit held and the consultant attempted to help me but we couldn't even get the device to re-set so we could try to make some changes to the settings. These devices are designed to count steps, they should be reasonably accurate, not wildly inaccurate as my product is. It will be going back to the retailer and I will think long and hard before I buy another Fitbit product.

Purchased in June 2021 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $99.00.

Rod
Rod

Bought for jogging

I've been using this for roughly 6 months now. I wanted something to track my heart rate while jogging and the sleep monitoring features seemed a nice bonus.

While the heart rate works fine, it's too hard to see on the display. The text is too small and dull to glance at while on the move. There are supposed to be different clock faces you can use, but none help. It would be fine in a gym, but while jogging it's a nuisance.
The sleep monitoring is ok, but beware it only gives you basic info. If you want some actual stats you need to pay a subscription to unlock those features.
Also the step counter is too sensitive, not that I use it.

Otherwise I haven't had any issues with it, it's waterproof, charges fine and syncs to my android phone.

Purchased in October 2020.

Karen S.

Overpriced step counter which should include the premiums.

Overpriced step counter which no-one makes clear that you will have further costs of 15.oo per month for any decent items from this overpriced step counter. The watch should be free and then you pay 15 per month for decent statistics. Nothing but a con. Ok when my premium finished I dumped this uncomfortable thing in my draw. Update: Dusted it off yesterday hopefully and there was sleep statistics still coming through. There is no way I will pay for any premium but it looks as though the sleep stats are maybe working. Altered my review to cover this. Good.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $100.00.

Fitbit counts arm movements, not steps taken or distance walked

Purchased in August 2020.

Battery Life
Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Fitbit Inspire HR compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Erin M.
Erin M.Perth, WA

Stopped working in first week!

From the first day I owned the Fitbit Inspire HR it wasn't working properly. It kept freezing and not counting steps. When I googled it it seemed this was a common issue! I kept restarting it and it would work for awhile then freeze again.
Then today the auto display stopped working, I've had it 9 days! I got a full refund and bought a Garmin

Purchased in August 2020 at Officeworks Physical store for $165.00.

Stella W.
Stella W.South East Queensland, QLD

Waterproof plus plus

Just want to share with you something that speaks to the water resistance of the 'Inspire HR' fitbit. My grandson was fascinated with the sparkly green lights whilst the unit was being charged. Despite repeated instruction to leave it alone, the moment my back was turned he grabbed for the unit and on his haste dropped it into a boiling hot coffee with loads of cream.
I carefully cleaned the interface sides of watch and charger, and lo and behold it still works. So very impressed.

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $170.00.

Avinesh Lal
Avinesh Lal

Perfect

I have recently bought this product. It has all the features that i am looking for. Helps track my daily calories burnt. Love being able to keep track my calories burned

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid it at all cost

It looks good on the surface, but it is a nightmare using it everyday. The connectivity to iPhone is terrible. The syncing constantly stops and the fitbit needs a reset almost everyday. After reset, you have to set alarms, alerts, activities, etc. from start again. The exercises list always show 5 "Pilates" instead of the customized exercises in the app.

This is the WORST digital product I've ever used in my life. It is a shame that Fitbit can't get the most fundamental functions to work smoothly.

Please stay away from this product and the company. It is not a reliable product.

Purchased in November 2019.

Quinn N H.
Quinn N H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works ok but needs resetting

good unit for an entry level user.
Has needed a soft reset on several occasions due to freezing.
battery lasts well, 5 to 7 days.
It does prompt me to reach my step level each day.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W.

N.Ev
N.EvSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought for my daughter

Frustrating that my 10 year old daughter can not have a kids account for a non child watch. My daughter only fits the adult watch and for longevity it was a smart buy. Terribly frustrating there was no kids account though. I had to set it up for my husband. Great easy to use watch though. Very easy to charge.

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Lauren
LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

FIT AF

Love my fitbit - I have never had a problem with it and its encouraged me to live a healthier lifestyle.The battery lasts 5 days, its small and looks more like an accessory than a fitness watch. Also very easy to clean :)

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $180.00.

Roxanne Russell
Roxanne RussellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome fitness tracker/watch and good price.

Good reliable waterproof fitness tracker. Various watch face options great for visually impaired. Easy to set up and App compatability excellent with range of 'optional' extras available (none of which I have the need to use). Good battery time (6 days using all exercise functions) and quick to charge. A good variety of optional bands and face surrounds available online to personalise totally.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $119.00.

MariaM
MariaM

Great, but wish the screen was less prone to scratches

Have been wearing it for a month now, love the sleep tracking function, notifications (though Bluetooth range isn’t too great, but they still work); love the counting itself, how much more I can get from the app compared to my old One! Just concerned that the screen is already slightly scratched and with wearing it 24/7 it can get damaged badly real soon!

Purchased in June 2019 at Fitbit online for $180.00.

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Great watch

Purchased 2 for my children, they love their watches. Set up was not completely straight forward but eventually worked it out. Connects to app on iPhone/iPad. Tracks heart rate, steps taken, sleep and lots more. Needs charging once a week.

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $99.00.

Glen
Glen

Took it back for refund

Purchased in December 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $118.00.

See all Fitbit Inspire / Inspire HR reviews