3Garmin Forerunner 35

73% · 83 · 27%

2.3
2.0
Battery Life
Brand Manager for Garmin? Claim your listing.

Unhappy
Unhappy

Replacement Strap!

I like the watch but I am very disappointed that the strap broke and I couldn’t replace the strap- fortunately, my brother is a dab hand with sue glue and was able to cobble it together. How ridiculous- that a perfectly functioning watch becomes unusable because the strap is moulded on. In this age of eco-awareness why create this type of watch! Show details
Clovellyc
Clovellyc25 posts

Perfect for adults or kids

We bought this watch for my then 7 year old son after he went through 2 junior Garmin watches in 12 months. He’s now 10 and has been wearing this watch 24/7 for the past 3 years. We’ve connected him up to Strava so he can see his cycling route on a map which he loves. He can set several sports options on it aside from swimming. He can receive calls / read messages etc (but not answer them). I almost wonder why I bought myself an Apple Watch because this watch almost does everything for a fraction of the price.

Battery lasts for almost 9-10 days but we’ve had to replace the band 2 or 3 times.

The only drawer back is it doesn’t have a timer function, just a stop watch.  Show details

Tan
TanPerth, WA26 posts

Good watch for short term only!

After 12mths I had to replaced both mine and my sons Garmin for over heating & now another 12mths on one is broken and the other the band is falling apart. I wouldnt buy these sports watches for long term and the price of them is very over rated. They are a great watch but not if you wany something for a long period. Show details
Battery Life
ranter lol
ranter lolSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

French design and nice inclusions

Funky design.Thought it was french. Last watch I had was a certain nike that had some design issues. This watch seems similar but is a step up in quality. Quality materials, design, fit and features. Strap only just fits my wrist, would be annoying if you had a wide wrist (weight lifter etc). Show details
Tania
TaniaPortsmouth

Amazing watch

The garmin forerunner35 is an excellent watch, gd size numbers for telling the time, very comfortable to wear even in bed. The set up is very easy and straightforward. And day to day use is easy too. Read the manual to familiarise yourself with the buttons on each side and off you go. The app is very easy to work. The information it collects is very detailed. The best fitness watch I’ve ever had and I’ve had a few. I would highly recommend this.

Kate_Allan
Kate_AllanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC13 posts

Excellent product

My husband loves this product as a watch, an activity tracker and a link to his iPhone. Attractive, intelligent, efficient, interesting. Works really well and looks good. Would definitely purchase again when it is time to upgrade or for another family member. Was easy to set up initially, no dramas.

Helmy
HelmySydney5 posts

Works well when it works

I wanted to track my running, heart rate and sleeping habits but I spend more time trying to update the software than using it for its intended purpose. Everyday I have to link it to my phone, often times without success and every night it tries to update software again without success. Great when it works, but I didn't pay for something to work only part time. I would steer clear of this product and purchase another brand.

BebeS
BebeSSouth East Queensland, QLD68 posts

Tash
TashSpringwood5 posts

Good for general fitness tracking

I received this at Christmas, and have really enjoyed the GPS tracking capability and ease to link the Garmin with both Strava and Nike running applications. My only complaint is that it's sometimes a pain if you have multiple messages or emails appear at once to read them all before they disappear/or to go back a step without the unread ones disappearing.

Apart from that, it's a really good fitness tracker and a great option for those just stepping up their running game.

Tony
TonyPerth, WA5 posts

Garmin Forerunner 35

Absolutely great sports running watch for the price. Paired with a smart phone and great controls for your music. I'm sure in time the Spotify app will allow its music to be played via this product. Light and easy with great heart monitor, texts and all smart phone notifications.

Wisey