Garmin Forerunner 235

MPN: 010-03717-54

• Battery Life
Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spend the extra money and get a better product

Within weeks of buying the forerunner 235 the plastic dial cover cracked. From then on it has been downhill, and now it will not recharge or operate. This product isn't as robust as other on the market

Purchased in January 2019 for $300.00.

beth
bethPerth, WA

Very good watch

This watch was very reliable and easy to use. I had this watch for a year and a half and then it started to glitch. I believe it was cased by water/steam getting into the battery. If i knew this I wouldnt have worn it every where eg.showering. other than that very good watch.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $299.00.

smfzi
smfziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solid watch lacking some important features

This is a good basic Garmin and has most of what you'd need to go out and run. My only gripe is that it doesn't support many of the apps, notably Virtual Runner, one of the main reasons for upgrading to a 735XT. Still this model has a good build quality and is reasonably easy to use.

Purchased in May 2019 at Rebel Sport for $299.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Garmin Forerunner 235 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Soa T
Soa TSouth East Queensland, QLD

It gives me the runs

This watch makes me run! From the daily steps goal to the weekly step challenge. Link it up with the Garmin Connect App to find your best times and unlock badges.

Purchased in January 2019 at Rebel Sport for $200.00.

Eamonn M.
Eamonn M.

Good price and reliable

Less expensive than many other GPS watches and if you are just using it for running I don't know how other watches could be better. Very accurate measurements (confirmed by an athletics track).

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Helen
HelenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great fitness watch

Great fitness watch for running, as it has wrist based heart rate monitor, so no need for a chest strap, and built in GPS.
It has buttons instead of touch screen which makes it reliable on the go.
It has Bluetooth connectivity so you can view your messages, however this can drop out at times and needs to be refreshed.
Battery life is good.
I would recommend this watch.

Purchased in March 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $200.00.

Unreliable

The Garmin Forerunner 235 is a disaster. I have one for two years now. It’s very unreliable. The hart rate registration sometimes blocks. It shows f.i. a continuous hart rate of 100 during a 15k run. Today I ran an epic round around Marina Bay in Singapore. I finished it and found out that my watch stopped on its own after 2k. This watch makes me mad.

Purchased in March 2018 for $350.00.

Sarah
SarahWest Arnhem, NT

has problems

Purchased in December 2018 at amazon.

Bahar
Bahar

its okey

I used to have this gariman forerunner 235 for my gym because I had heard about it a lot, but it was not working very well as I expected, I had to gift it someone else.

Purchased in November 2018 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $30.00.

Brisbane Consumer
Brisbane ConsumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

Purchased in August 2017.

Salty
SaltySydney, NSW

Compared to Fitbit Entry Level Ionic, this entry level model is left behind

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Erin
ErinMOORABBIN

Love the photo upload function

I am no where near a professional runner but it is something I want to get better at and this was a great help. Easy to use, sync and charge were on top of my priorities and this Garmin has been great. I found the image of the face function great! I've loaded an image to inspire me. I've used this watch to walk, hike and run in all climates and it hasn't let me down.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sage Mike
Sage MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Useful Training Tool

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Bec J
Bec JWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic fitness watch!

Absolutely love the Garmin 235. It is so accurate using GPS while I run, but works great on the treadmill also once calibrated. The wrist heart rate is simple to use and the transfer to the phone is done within 30 seconds. The charging cord is more reliable than my partners watch. The cord of the 235 stays on, even if bumped. Definitely recommend the 235 for running and fitness.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Niggz
Niggz

I love my Garmin watch.

I love my Garmin watch not only for all the features. Including GPS but for the look as well. I especially love the big face. The only thing I was disappointed with was the user guide or booklet that came with it. It wasn’t very explanatory so I’ve had to figure out a lot of how to use it on my own.

Date PurchasedOct 2018