3Garmin Vivofit 3

3.0
4.5
Battery Life
4.5
Brand Manager for Garmin? Claim your listing.

Robbie
RobbieNSW, 233526 posts

Wonderful as a watch and calendar, as well as tracker for steps, heart rate & calories burned

My Garmin goes with me everywhere. I download the information each evening via WiFi onto my Tablet App. My health has improved and my weight has dropped considerably. Very happy. Show details
Alecia J.
Alecia J.Perth, WA

Nearly perfect

This watch is very user friendly, water proof, and has a customisable interface. It's easy to charge and has a long battery life. It displays your resting heart rate, time, KMs walked, calories burned. If you keep the Bluetooth setting on all the time the battery will drain much faster. I love this watch and wear it everyday to track my heart rate using the app but the strap it starting to break now after a year and a half. Show details
Ning
NingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crape watch band

The watch is good but the watch band does not last more than a year. So I have got a replacement of a new watch a year ago. But the second band broken again from the watch. I contacted them but I have been told that I have to pay $96 for the replacement. The watch costed me over $220. it becomes so ridiculous to have a now watch band every year. Show details
Archy
ArchyAdelaide4 posts

Great buy

Very easy to use, comfy and the app is very handy. The only complaint I have is the settings for taking the stairs, I can be turning my steering wheel and it registers that I have just climbed a flight of stairs. Other than that, great watch, and easy to use

Brodie
BrodieOOTHA4 posts

Recommend this product

I'm very pleased with this Garmin. I like not having to plug it in to charge it and being able to wear it 12/7. It connects nicely with My Fitness Pal. I like it much better than my old Fitbit. It's so comfortable I forget I have it on!Works well.

honest
honest15 posts

No charging and great app

I can wear my Vivofit all the time, even in the shower, because the battery lasts for a year so there's no need to take it off to charge it. This means that I never miss out on a single step. It connects with an app that shows the steps, calculates the number of days you have reached your goals and awards badges and levels to motivate users. The app also gives insights into your behaviour. For example, it tells you which days you are least active or tend to get less sleep. This is my second Vivofit. I was impressed that I didn't lose my data in transferring from an older model. Will definitely be staying with this brand.

Ruby
Ruby5 posts

Super handy for the gym!

I hate wearing my everyday watch to the gym, so I invested in the Garmin Vivofit and I love it! It's waterproof and you can also control your music through it. It counts calories, steps and floors you climb which are all handy to keep track of throughout the day and when working out. It's easy to use and I like the little touch screen. I haven't had any problems so far and it works perfectly, I've had it for well over a year now!

Nicky
Nicky9 posts

Great and light

I wear mine everyday, does not catch on things and fall off like the original vivofit. It also has extra features and can help find your phone when you have missplaced it. Picks up alot more steps then the original also. I highly recommend this product. I love the fact it does not need charging compared to others on the market

Wade
Wade11 posts

Natalia
NataliaMelbourne2 posts

2 band broken!!!

I got this watch because its price is reasonable and it's waterproof! I got it 11/17 and band has snapped and it's not a replaceable band so they replaced it with a new one. My husband has the same one as me and he got it 3/18 and his has snapped from the top as well. What a joke. Never again!!!

Molly
MollyNew South Wales, 275016 posts

Best thing ive bought gor myself in years!

This watch is great, I really looked into all The fitness watchers and this one was the one for me , easy to use and understand, and water proof full water proof not like the others so beware, the price was as good as the others too, I wasn't sure of the band but it's held up great.

wombatsLogan City2 posts

Useless battery life

Received as a Xmas present 2017, and I am happy with its functions. But sorry 3 batteries in 6mths , not happening any more.

The original battery lasted 4 mths, so I thought ok , you don't know how long the battery has been in there so I replaced it. This battery lasted 2 weeks, replaced it again, this battery lasted 3 weeks.

Only used in normal life, no rough handling or hard situations, so back to my $20 Big W digital watch.

wombats

Contacted Garmin about battery problem, and the unit was replaced with no problems. I have been using the new unit with no problems so far for about 3mths, but only time will tell.

Nocky
NockySouth West, WA55 posts

Tim
TimKatoomba29 posts

Great product

Pairs up with the Apple phone with out a problem. All the counters seem to be accurate as far as i can tell. It is pretty comfortable to wear. Works better than some of the cheaper no name brands I've had before in terms of heart rate which is questionable with some others.

Kitkit
KitkitPerth4 posts

Simple to use and so far no hassle!

Was recommended this brand by a work friend - Very comfy to wear and has a stylish look! It goes well with formal and informal outfits. So far I really enjoy using it because its easy to syncs with app and shows me my daily steps and heart rates and stuff like that. Great Job - Garmin with a good price too !