2.3

1,223 reviews
Skr
SkrSydney, NSW7 posts

Money

We should own the product after the contract ends not pay and exit fee it's a rip off we already pay double the price already

Edge L.
Edge L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

Aka Flexicommercial STAY CLEAR!

What an absolute nightmare. To obtain any information about your loan or any documents if you can contact them at all (ghost company) you will come across rude arrogant staff who can give you no answers. Sky High payout figures on commercial vehicle loans
Absolutely avoid at all costs!
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC16 posts
Upset parent
Upset parentFar North Queensland, QLD

Rip off. BEWARE!

My son is still getting autobilled despite the contract being well expired. No way to contact the company as they don’t exist.
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.30 posts

Dishonest contract

I paid double-up time and covered for 3 extra years after end of original contract for accidental loss, damage, etc
Theyre refusing to honour my repairs before my lease expires 18/06/22.
Contract shortened from September 2022.
I spoke to them 4 times this morning
Sneaky manager said I am no longer covered. Read the email luv
Maddy
Maddy2 posts

This is a scam

This is a crap company..don't recommend for any reason. I have very bad experience with this company. still I'm paying for my laptop, it valued only $2700 I have already paid more than $6000 ..
Outraged
OutragedSydney, NSW2 posts

Flexirent is a criminal scam Don’t use them!!

I bought a laptop from Harvey Norman 3 years ago. We reached the end of the contract set up the final balloon payment and sent inthe laptop to repair a cracked screen. Flexirent have refused to fix the screen and ALSO refused to return the laptop as is, that we fully paid for and own, saying they are releasing us from the contract!!!!! This is absolutely criminal behavior and a complete scam. We had the money to buy it outright originally but got talked into the lease as “insurance”. We’ve paid almost double the original cost!! and have nothing!!! We will definitely take this further!!
Chris C.
Chris C.

Poor communication

Over 10yrs of contracts and not one payment summary I've had 1 email in 3yrs so when my contract ended nothing was mentioned.
You think with paying over $9k for a $5k purchase I would be the perfect customer but instead have checked finding multiple payments still coming from my acc over $340 several months after term.
This has to be illegal
Joshy
JoshySydney, NSW

Shocking employer also

I won an unfair dismissal against the company as the team leader I was forced to work under advocated poor business ethics and "push" marketing! Deal with FlexiRent a your peril!
Jason
JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Not so bad if you communicate

I had a gripe with the original Lisa agreement I had with Harvey Norman for a laptop. The agreement got changed when Flexirent took over.
I ended up paying over the original purchase price but came to an amicable agreement to end the contract after term. Customer Service were very good and kept in touch over progress in resolving my gripe. Show reply
Minnie me
Minnie meGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Nothing but a scam

Purchased an iPhone and iPad in 2019 from Harvey Norman was never told it was a lease company, monthly direct debits started to triple and now a balloon payment what a joke! iPad has a smashed screen and can’t even be used. The ACCC really need to look into this
GMB
GMBMid West, WA

No finalization of contract

Had a 2yr contract with [Name Removed] and still getting payments taken out after contract finished, they at no point have ever contacted me to finalize the account and I don’t know how seems they appear not to exist anymore
John B.
John B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ripoff scam

with 6 months to go on our lease we sent in 1 of the laptops we leased for repair of a hinge only to be told they are ending our lease and not returning the laptop and it was in the terms and conditions (hidden way in the back) as it was not viable to repair, total scam and ripoff, would never deal with these crooks again
Aram tirgarnezhad
Aram tirgarnezhad

Very unprofessional, unorganised, most horrible customer service

I 100% do not recommend opening a contract with flexirent as they are very poor and careless when it comes to the customers needs. Nothing was ever taken into consideration from our end. I recently closed my contract with Flexirent last year on or about 25 August 2020 to settle a last payment from one of their team members who had finalised it with us deliberately over the phone. A year later they contacted me numerous of times chasing for another payment and then realise it was their own confusion to which payment was already paid in full. Beyond devastated with what kind of service Flexi rent has to deliver. Shocking.
Blessing
Blessing

Sonya
Sonya

Can you please tell me if I have any outstanding accounts and the payout figures please

Sonya maree lester

sm.lester@hotmail.com

The email I’ve tried to send it to is telling me it’s blocked

FlexiRent   DM

Hi Sonya, Thanks for contacting us, please send your full name and mobile number to review@humm-group.com. We'll look into this for you.

Regards,
Flexirent Team

Maree R.
Maree R.

Having paid $110 to lodge an issue and because I was given the wrong information on the phone I'm sent a new link to lodge the issue again and expected to pay another $110! Now instead of 48 hours to assess the issue, it's 5 days to attend the email. I want to know how to sort this issue?

FlexiRent   DM

Hi Maree, Thank you for your comments. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to hear more about it. Please contact us on the details below so we can look in to this further for you.

Review@humm-group.com

Flexirent Team

Dennis Diaz
Dennis Diaz

I think my LISA nowflexirent from Harvey Norman period has expired and my laptop won't work?Who do I contact?

FlexiRent   DM

Hi Dennis, thanks for reaching out. You may contact LISA at 1800 225 472. Flexirent Team

Mish K