flybuys

flybuys

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by flybuys

Lyndall D.
Lyndall D.

time wasters providing non-existent customer service

Appalling customer service including being fobbed off repeatedly via email, being on hold for hours at a time trying to speak with someone at the call centre (over a period of 4 months until I just gave up). And the card doesn't work.

Kris

Would be perfect if I could use points

I have had card for years and was happy being able to redeem at coles but now it’s switched to on line have not been able to use points all year . Very frustrating and cannot get answer on phone. People have so many passwords we do forget them . So let’s have an easy way to have another password . The email sent us not working ..

Total time waster

I tried to register twice. I sent my passport, medicare card and a utility bill and they still do not recognise a member with my details. I have scanned my card for years and accrued thousands of points but I won't spend another few hours by the phone and then convince them of my existence to no avail. Buy buy Flybuys!

Angel T.
Angel T.

Check your flyby points - Promotion points

TANIA
TANIA

Customer Service Call Centre - what a joke

I am currently waiting on the line to speak to Fly Buys as an item I redeemed stopped working and it is still under warranty. The FAQ's does not cover this. I need to speak to someone to see how the item will be fixed/replaced. Already been waiting for just over an hour and surprisingly it said the wait time was 40 mins and I was told that was an hour ago.... I think Fly Buys need to have more than one person in their call centre.

Carlos M.
Carlos M.Sydney, NSW

Flybuys didn't credit bonus points

Don't trust flybuys, I recently activated an offer of spending $80 at coles and get 2000 bonus points, I spent $91.44 and they said I didn't activate the offer. Better take a screenshot of the offers.

Dianne

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sandra. A
Sandra. ACentral Queensland, QLD

The Sheraton sheets they offered were rubbish

They offered a set of 1200 TC sheets. Supposedly valued at $249. We had almost $100 to spend on gift cards etc but I thought this was a bargain. First they were such a tight fit over standard mattress. After my husband and I spent 4 hours tossing and turning because we were so overheated(both sheets and pillow cases)we ended up changing the sheets back to our old ones bought at a retail store. Most disappointed that we used all our points plus cash on these inferior sheets. And yes I prewashed the sheets. Our first disappointing reward from Flybuys

Louie
LouiePerth, WA

Customer Care is zero

Find out how flybuys compares to other Rewards & Loyalty Programs

System is not working - their IT people are unable to write a workable program!

Waiting times for hours on end. System does not allow a client to log in to the account...regardless whether using personal digits or email address, it does not accept it.

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Flybuys hmmm what a load of crap

Guys dont bother with these fools in fact you are a fool if you do ,
Why you ask well I updated my app as requested then all my points disappeared,suprise surprise and after waiting on the help ( what help) line for approx half an hour i was smugly told i need to contact a different help (idiot) line and start again . so guess what they can shove flybuys where the sun dont shine :)
WOW I just looked at other reviews and now I realise this IS definitely the absolute worst co around guys dont waste your time with these fools .
N.B
I have toned down my language for the sake of sensitive eyes that might read the cold hard facts and not be happy about how I and it seems many others feel about this company that doesn't care about its customers .

MK Megam
MK MegamSydney, NSW

Disappointing customer service

I was using this card for ages and when I turned to redeem points, it wasn't going through. When I contacted customer service I had a gentleman, came after a very long waiting, who was not willing to listen even, and he had big issue providing even general information. A long chat did not give much hope. Then when I wrote to them, I got a mail stating that someone would get back after 14 days.. Not sure what kind of infrastructure they have for taking such a long time for a email response. Very disappointed and I would probably cancel this card and forget about thousands of points I earned so far. Worst part is, it is accepting my password on phone but not when I try to redeem or change password.

Find out how flybuys compares to other Rewards & Loyalty Programs

Missing points & not helpful customer service!

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a waste of time! Go to Aldi & forget flybys!

I have spent over one hour trying to login to flybys. I now get a message I am blocked. A total waste of time. Just go to Aldi where you get a fair price & don’t have to worry about silly cards!

Virginia
Virginia

Impossible to get customer service responses

I have tried 3 times to get 1,000 points owing to me from a promotion offer. I have the original email of the offer to prove. Not only do I still not have the points, but I don’t even get a response from the customer service team. It’s like beating your head against a wall.

Lucy P.
Lucy P.asked

Hi I can't seem to play your shake and play game on the flybuy App, it keeps saying there is something wrong with my internet connection, I have an Android phone, but my daughter can play it on her iPhone??

Dean
Dean

Same. I have an android and it just won't work. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but same problem

Brian Simpson
Brian Simpsonasked

I activated a flybuys deal spend $80 a week at Coles for 4 weeks receive 10.000 flybuy points received email notification for first 2 weeks then nothing says in my flybuys app I have nothing activated and spen a lot more than $80 per week very cofused

Diane Noon
Diane Noonasked

I cant sign in because you wont accept my new phone number, as I have also changed my address as well, fly bys wont accept my pin number at stores, sick of waiting endless hours to speak to someone there to correct these issues, as it is I can never collect or use my fly bys. Diane Noon. 6008947011286011

TQ
TQ

Diane, just call Flybuys on 13 11 16. I had similar problem and they sorted it. Had to wait about 10 minutes to get through, but hey that's quick these days. Good luck.

Kris

I have waited on phone for lot longer omg what is the point if you can’t redeem points

Get an answer from our members and flybuys representatives

Other Rewards & Loyalty Programs