flybuys

flybuys

2.2

Thommo

ThommoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just another rip off Steals your points

My account was deleted while I was overseas but yet they still took the points coming from my credit card
Of course they just blabbed our the terms and conditions

Time wasting crap

Their wonderful new security to access your flybuy points is so good you cannot even access it. I have wasted so much time resetting pass words etc works once then your forced to go through the whole waste of time again and again. Coles if you don’t want to pay out the points earned don’t waste our time promoting them your customers have more important things happening in their live then playing games with your app. Coles promotions people should concentrate on making it easier a less of a headache to operate and maybe Coles will be rewarded with increased sales thus improving their market share. The old system worked why Did it need to be changed?

Ian S

Ian SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

App design is rubbish, need a physical flybuys card

New Flybuys App - AWFUL

The old flybuys App worked well. New app is incredibly slow, the points change, but the redeemable amount doesn't & when you click on 'Maybe later' on offer screen, nothing happens.

Cal1000shop

Cal1000shopSydney

Activate for bonus points ever increasing upper limit

First it was spend $100 at 2 shops to collect 10,000 points. The amount to spend is ever increasing. Just last week it was spend $300 each week for 4 weeks! Well, I would not spend that much and I know they are trying to push my upper limit. They are tracking my spending and I bet everyone gets different offers based on their buying behaviour too.
Get lost Coles!!

Ang

AngCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love flybuys

I love that I get something back. They always have deals going on most the items I regularly buy, and it's great to save points and turn them into money for Christmas or birthdays. Or when we are low on cash

Jack

JackWishart

Flybuys no good for Coles On Line

Coles On Line allow you to collect points with your flybuys card, however don't allow you to redeem points on purchases on-line. Why don't Coles recognize their own card???
Coles make it very hard to find this out, I wonder why.
After talking to their Customer Services, they don't know what's going on as I get nothing but wrong information, Coles customer services staff need some good old comprehensive training.

Christine NguyenSydney, NSW

Very rude customer service on the phone

I called Flybuys asking whether the (1st generation or 2nd generation) of the Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case MRXJ2ZA/A online? So I can redeem online.
Today 27th April 2020 at time 3:39 pm (the guy was very rude and unwilling to help customer)
He should not be on the phone to help customer. So rude and bad manners.
If there will be no star, I will put 0 instead of 1 star for this.

Bec

BecAU

Taking advantage

In times where supermarkets seem to be the only industry consistently making money they have abolished all flybuys offers at times where some families may need the points the most. Greedy abd shady behaviour. Lol bye Coles, hi Woolworths

Marlyn

MarlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I will never redeem points for rewards again

I redeemed my flybuys points which worth 150 dollars to get an advertised item called sonos "WIFI extender " after receiving the item and find out that it's not what it's supposed to be and i have no use for it i called flybuys the next day and told them that the item still in the box and it's not a wifi extender it only works with some speakers and the answer was they can't take it back because it's their policy once you redeem your points they won't accept any returns or refunds even it was their mistake for false advertisements I'm so angry I always shopped at Coles but now I'm considering switching to Woolworths at least they don't con you with their rewards

Shell

ShellDarling Downs, QLD

Bonus Points are Bogus Points!

I have only been using Flybuys for about a year as I have usually only shopped at Woolworths in the past. Recently I purchased certain products that were in my offers to get bonus points. The offers were activated and shopped in the specified time. The points were not given to me, after ringing Flybuys 4 times, and I got treated like a liar! Any points I did get in the past have taken forever to get. Do Woolworths rewards its just easier!

Would give it zero if I could

Have been scanning my flybuys cards for literally about 10 years, but never used the points. Just called up to activate my account, only to be told that my account was closed 4 years ago, so all my points are gone and don't count towards anything - no apology, no offer of a solution, nothing - extremely unhelpful staff and program. Biggest rort and waste of time. Will actively be avoiding flybuys related stores from now on.

Stacey

Stacey

As a points card its great but avoid the surveys

Collecting points on shopping is great but avoid their new survey rewards. All it does is ask a lot of personal info and then tell you the survey isn't a match for you resulting in wasted time and no points. It's just a click bait way of collecting personal info

Ridiculous waste of time

After using our Flybys cards for ages and having 78000 points ( So we thought!) Having a very tight week tried to claim some for groceries, no luck, called Flybys only to be told both cards were cancelled in 2014 there was no correspondence and were still showing as accepted in all shops, so we were none the wiser. Disappointing. Thanks for nothing.

Super annoyed!!!

I have been receiving rewards email to be activated which I have been doing for years only to find out the deals activated does not apply to the card I am using because somehow the card numbers are different. (The one i have been tapping and the one online)

This is so upsetting!

dmb

dmbAU

Small shops big points

QL of NSW

QL of NSW

Beware of Coles Flybuys bonus rewards

They advertise to offer bonus points for shopping online with Coles, but the products are more expensive than they are in store. They also trick you to order products which you can collect on certain dates within the promotion period, but you are not entitled to collect the bonus points if the Coles store failed to have them ready for your collection and you are unable to cancel the order. Flybuys staff are very poor in resolving customers concerns. The only response they offered is for you to read carefully the terms and conditions of each promotion.

Dissatisfied Coles Customer

Marina

MarinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed

I received my statement and vouchers. I now have to spend $180 in Coles in order to get 1000 bonus points. It seems to go up every time. This is not right.

Why am I bothering?

Fly Buys don't send me statements any more, nor do they send vouchers allowing me to boost my points gathering to something that approaches worthwhile. Doesn't seem like they are interested in my business.

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

New surveys warning!

DON'T be tempted to try the new surveys Flybuys is offering. They offer you lots of points to participate in surveys but all they do is ask you lots of personal questions and then tell you that you aren't a match for the survey. I've tried to complete many surveys but never had any points.It's just a misleading way of collecting personal information.