Foodland

Foodland

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ElioF

ElioFPayneham

Gala Apples from Foodland Athelstone are rubbish

I usually buy my fruit from Coles, which always tends to be very good and fresh. In particular, I like the Gala Apples and they are always crunchy when I buy them from there. I recently bought Gala Apples from Foodland and for some reason they are flowery and soft - hate that so much. I threw the whole bag of apples that I bought from Foodland Athelstone in the "green bin". Won't waste my time or money buying fruit from Foodland again. Very disappointing.

Store LocationAthelstone

Nina

NinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Foodland Drake's North Haven.

I was pleasantly surprised by the range and quality of products. Bravo! What would make it even better would be a diverse range of age and cultures in the Frontline staff.

Store LocationNorth Haven
Peter B

Peter BEyre Peninsula, SA

Friendly service

Always served by a friendly face and have never had to wait in a line to be served and is one of the few places I buy cold meat and fresh meat products due to the high quality and low prices.

Store LocationWhyalla Essington Lewis ave

Jebz

JebzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Foodland North Haven - Really Good

Happy with the service there all the time. Food is really good, baked breads are awesome, they put specials on at the end of the night to clear and markdowns are great. The meat can sometimes be a bit hit and miss but overall really happy.

Wendy

WendyAdelaide

Very expensive

At foodland modbury. The staff are friendly. But they are very expensive. There prices are very high. The meat section looks sad .with very little selection. Woolworths and Coles much cheaper

Store LocationModbury

StewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rudeness at Sefton Park

I was overcharged because the checkout operator scanned items twice. When I queried whether this made these items free under the supermarket code I was told it was a human error and I would only receive a refund for being overcharged. When I persisted with the argument that it was their error and therefore it should meet the code, the supervisor became hostile and rude. I was told to take my money and go away. Then she walked away from the counter.
After shopping at Sefton Park for 30 years and ignoring other incidents of false specials etc, I've got to say "enough is enough". My business is going elsewhere.

Stew

Have been loyal to Foodland for over 30 years. Time to shop elsewhere.

Jack

JackYankalilla

Specials unavailable

There is obviously a problem for Foodland management at Yankalilla re stocking shelves with advertised specials. Being busy has been given as an excuse. It would be expected that the store would be busy at this time of the year and stock orders should be commensurate. At any time of year, however, specials shelves are often empty even in the first few days of a new cycle. Meat specials, canned products and dairy are some of the areas of concern. The issue has been pointed out on several occasions, but the friendly staff seem reluctant to take it up with management.

Aynsliee

AynslieeAdelaide

Dont waste your money on meat in foodland in general

Your meat tastes like crap and sickly dont waste your money buying meat because it tastes nothing like what it actually is. One time both
Mum and myself felt sick the day after having spaghetti bolognese the night before the whole lot was wasted and chucked in the bin.

Don't try and hire a carpet cleaner

Today my brother and I went to foodland at Hallett cove to hire a carpet cleaner to do the carpets at our mums house.. apparently a driver's license isn't good enough as you need a local address... it's policy apparently.. so we had to go back to her house pick her up and drive back to the food land. Gee it's a shame if your cleaning your mothers house as she's in a wheelchair, or a nursing home or deceased..... we live in the same city, not a different state.. way over the top guys... we can hire a car/trailer with a lot less hassle and wasted time.... common sense is better customer service than ott policy.....

Arty

ArtyDenpasar

Please explain.....

Saturday 13 October...Purchased a box of Magnum ice cream.....On arriving home I opened the box...which appeared to have been correctly sealed...gave out the first two which were fine...the third one, the wrapper had been opened and half of it was missing...with teeth marks clearly visible in the ice cream/chocolate. Too late to return to store as it was 1710 and the store already closed...?????

Not as easy to shop at

Foodland Newton used to be easy to shop with but since the refurbishment the shelves are now too high and we can only buy some items without climbing the shelving. Staff are still good though.

Pip

PipSouth Australia

More like Coles and Woolies Every Day

dadndoc

dadndocSouth Australia, 5158

Not so fast checkouts

The fast checkout lines at Hallett Cove for customers with only a few items can work really well if managed fairly. Unfortunately it doesn't matter how long the queue happens to be, or even if only one or two checkout operators are on duty, priority service is ALWAYS given to anyone purchasing cigarettes. A cigarette customer who approaches the service counter from outside the shop is always served immediately, regardless of how long other customers have been waiting in the inside shop queue. Placing profits ahead of fair service appears to be the Foodland approach to its customers waiting patiently on those "not so fast" checkout lines.

SB

SBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

foodland pasadena - what a nightmare

Limited parking with a faulty system that tells you it has spaces when a car is in the space.

They have blocked the main entrance with its own flower shop so half the time you have people stopped in the entrance to look at flowers and must ask them to move from the walk way so you can enter.

When you get into the store they will most likely be stocking shelves and don’t move so you can browse and see the products. Very expensive compared to its competitors. Have been overcharged but getting it refunded was easy.

Be prepared for the fish smell and the smell of cooking foods as well from its inbuilt “restaurants”

Meat at Foodland

Chops at Mawson lakes Foodland very tough I did talk to the manager who basically said leg chops are tough - well not from other shops!!!

P schmidt

P schmidt

flowers at foodland

I purchased tao lots of flowers from foodland for mothers day, potted orchids. Sensational, after having searched online at the available flowers for mothers day, I finished up at foodland, quality was superb, jtst as good as a florist where you would pay full price, these flowers last forever, better than freshly cut flowers, price $19 per pot, unbeatable, gorgeous to look at . My mum was very happy, will continue to purchase flowers from foodland thank you foodland

Overcharged

Special

Black and Gold Butter 500g normally $4.89 was on Special today at Drakes Surry Downs for $4.92. Printed on a yellow special ticket which was placed over the normal price.

bretann

bretannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overcharging

Seaford food land- bad customer sevice

After paying for a. Number of items at the express checkout, realised I should have asked for change for $20 note as I needed a $10. I was told they do not give chAnge. This has actually really inconvenienced me and can't nsidering there are many supermarkets around, I won't be back. The attitude of the cashier made it so much worst. Just don't need this when I shop for groceries. The fresh large pretzel I bought was covered in some disgusting liquid like something had been spilled on it and I to throw it on the bin. I won't shop there again. You can choose your rules that inconvenience customers and I can choose to shop elsewhere