Foodland

Foodland

william l.

william l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Specialty Foods Street Eats Greek Lamb Yiros Souvlaki Kebab Meat Raw & Marinated 500g.

This has to be the most disgusting thing I've ever cooked. It appears to be left over bits of fat and gristle randomly chopped up and marinated in god knows what. I lived 10 years in the middle east and served up kebabs for 4 years so I have some insight.

Pasadena foodland

Best oysters kilpatrick EVER (sauce so tasty), tasty Sardine Bruchetta and lovely wine 2019 Lino Ramble Pinot Grigio from OCEANICBAR and EXCELLENT SERVICE 10 out of 10 ..First time shopping here at PASADENA FOODLAND and we will definitely be back!!

Adele S.

Adele S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No problems. Happy with service.

Have always been happy with customer service. Never had a problem. I read the review about lamb chops. No offense but lamb chops the same at opposition stores "C" and "W" -- fatty as well. Buy from a farmer if your fussy.
Like the variety of food. And have been happy with the quality of produce. Trying buy and collect service tomorrow.

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

From GO to WOAH.

This supermarket has gone from top notch to bottom notch almost overnight. The management have become deliberately deceptive and misleading in their marketing strategies. Its crystal clear that Mr.Nick has overcapitalised and expects us to pick up the bill. Sorry buddy, I am tapping out.

Onka

OnkaAdelaide

Catalogues and stores

lamb chops in catalogue look beautiful, then I checked them out in store.Paying for fat!should advertise what you sell.Thank you

Billie

BillieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

HORRIBLE staff

Always treated like trash in every foodland!! Terrible staff, nothing except about 6 products Aussie owned everything else is imported!!! Staff need to be fired and hire people who are ACTUALLY trained in customer service! Pasadena foodland used to be amazing now it's disgusting and their behavior is as old as the patrons!!

Sean

SeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

To expensive

I'd normally shop at Woolworths, but due to convince I thought Foodland today . I purchased two bags of food . Not a large amount of dog food / butter / bread etc . Cost me $137.00 . Now when you walkout of a store with two bags and it cost that amount ? Their prices are very high compared to Coles & Woolworths. My mistake

Love the South Aussies

Always so much great value for money.. and their meat and veg is always the freshest and most readily available.. if there's something out of stock, they track it down and follow it up and let you know when they have it.. AMAZING!!

judyAdelaide

better control of peoples behaviour

digusted by the behaviour of people at the frewville foodland. For a supermarket that considers it is better than Coles and Woolies. I don't think so. The staff have a responsablity to make sure people feel safe. The staff are very unpleasant. Live close but won't shop there again

Julie I.

Julie I.South Australia

Too expensive

I found foodland to be more expensive than other supermarkets. How is it justified, I feel ripped off. I have to travel to buy the bulk of my shopping can't you have prices inline with the Other supermarkets. We've all got to eat, but costing more is a bit unfair. This is the reason there not busy, people go elsewhere and only get supplies if they have too.

ElioF

ElioFPayneham

Gala Apples from Foodland Athelstone are rubbish

I usually buy my fruit from Coles, which always tends to be very good and fresh. In particular, I like the Gala Apples and they are always crunchy when I buy them from there. I recently bought Gala Apples from Foodland and for some reason they are flowery and soft - hate that so much. I threw the whole bag of apples that I bought from Foodland Athelstone in the "green bin". Won't waste my time or money buying fruit from Foodland again. Very disappointing.

Nina

NinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Foodland Drake's North Haven.

I was pleasantly surprised by the range and quality of products. Bravo! What would make it even better would be a diverse range of age and cultures in the Frontline staff.

Peter B

Peter BEyre Peninsula, SA

Friendly service

Always served by a friendly face and have never had to wait in a line to be served and is one of the few places I buy cold meat and fresh meat products due to the high quality and low prices.

Jebz

JebzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Foodland North Haven - Really Good

Happy with the service there all the time. Food is really good, baked breads are awesome, they put specials on at the end of the night to clear and markdowns are great. The meat can sometimes be a bit hit and miss but overall really happy.

Wendy

WendyAdelaide

Very expensive

At foodland modbury. The staff are friendly. But they are very expensive. There prices are very high. The meat section looks sad .with very little selection. Woolworths and Coles much cheaper

StewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rudeness at Sefton Park

I was overcharged because the checkout operator scanned items twice. When I queried whether this made these items free under the supermarket code I was told it was a human error and I would only receive a refund for being overcharged. When I persisted with the argument that it was their error and therefore it should meet the code, the supervisor became hostile and rude. I was told to take my money and go away. Then she walked away from the counter.
After shopping at Sefton Park for 30 years and ignoring other incidents of false specials etc, I've got to say "enough is enough". My business is going elsewhere.

Stew

Have been loyal to Foodland for over 30 years. Time to shop elsewhere.

Jack

JackYankalilla

Specials unavailable

There is obviously a problem for Foodland management at Yankalilla re stocking shelves with advertised specials. Being busy has been given as an excuse. It would be expected that the store would be busy at this time of the year and stock orders should be commensurate. At any time of year, however, specials shelves are often empty even in the first few days of a new cycle. Meat specials, canned products and dairy are some of the areas of concern. The issue has been pointed out on several occasions, but the friendly staff seem reluctant to take it up with management.

Aynsliee

AynslieeAdelaide

Dont waste your money on meat in foodland in general

Your meat tastes like crap and sickly dont waste your money buying meat because it tastes nothing like what it actually is. One time both
Mum and myself felt sick the day after having spaghetti bolognese the night before the whole lot was wasted and chucked in the bin.

Susan

SusanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't try and hire a carpet cleaner

Today my brother and I went to foodland at Hallett cove to hire a carpet cleaner to do the carpets at our mums house.. apparently a driver's license isn't good enough as you need a local address... it's policy apparently.. so we had to go back to her house pick her up and drive back to the food land. Gee it's a shame if your cleaning your mothers house as she's in a wheelchair, or a nursing home or deceased..... we live in the same city, not a different state.. way over the top guys... we can hire a car/trailer with a lot less hassle and wasted time.... common sense is better customer service than ott policy.....

Arty

ArtyCentral, SA

Please explain.....

Saturday 13 October...Purchased a box of Magnum ice cream.....On arriving home I opened the box...which appeared to have been correctly sealed...gave out the first two which were fine...the third one, the wrapper had been opened and half of it was missing...with teeth marks clearly visible in the ice cream/chocolate. Too late to return to store as it was 1710 and the store already closed...?????

E.Baskettasked

I live in Largs Bay and am an aged pensioner, currently homebound at demand of Federal Govt. Can you deliver to my home? Have Pension Card, & visa Card but am apprehensive about using Visa because, last week I tried to buy a washing machine and my card was compromised . Waiting on Bank for new card.
Elaine Baskett (My go to shop is Foodland North Haven)

judy

Sorry, I'm also a pensioner and live near the hills, Bit fare away. I would ring Foodland about deliveries. I wish you the best and stay well and safe.

E.Baskett

Good luck Judy. Haven't heard from Foodland with a positive reply but hope that on Monday they will reply.
Keep well. We must be aware of 'the arms length rule" To add to the confusion, we all have different length arms !!

Fired Up

But why post in a review site rather than ask them directly?

Jack

Jackasked

Why does the Foodland at Yankalilla frequently run out of advertised specials? The specials shelves can be empty at any time during the cycle, including the first couple of days. This happens regularly, at any time of the year and when I ask about availability, the reply is often that the supplier is responsible for stocking the shelves or the store has been busy! In my opinion both of these issues are easily addressed by effective management. JH

Fired Up

So why expect the public to know in a review site.

paws

pawsasked

Does foodland milk support dairy farmers? If it doesnt i wont buy it!

Fired Up

The milk they sell comes for dairy farmers so yes