Formula 10.0.6 Rescue Me! Acne Blemish Treatment

Formula 10.0.6 Rescue Me! Acne Blemish Treatment

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Formula 10.0.6? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
    LKK
    LKKAustralia

Quickly dries out pimple

This product quickly dried out my pimples. I tried many creams and now I'm happy that I have this one. It is very cost effective. It didn't make my skin dry or rough.

Brooke
    BrookeSydney

Buy it and try it

Brought this product a couple of hours ago and already see a different. im just loving everything about it the price, how much you get and disappears.
    Shop:Priceline
    price:$10
    ml: 25ml

Stacey35Sydney, NSW

Really happy with the product

Really surprised that I have actually found a pimple spotting cream that actually works I've tried so many well "recognised" products, that I found only ended up spreading them all over my face :/, the three time sublime is wonderful too, it smoothes and cleanses without being harsh, I'm looking at trying the other products too :)
    Reliable, actually works :), great scents :)

kenny28
    kenny28tass

Amazing!

This product really works! it does NOT dry your skin out.
    It is very cheap 8.00 for 2 bottles. works SO fast! it has different to other acne treatments because it does not have salastic acid or benzyol proidxe. you skin does not get addicted to it. it continues to work and your skin does not get annoyed!
    Doesn't dry your skin out, cheap, you get 2 bottles, cute packaging!
    Can only find it at certain places

Acne Treatments

Find out how Formula 10.0.6 Rescue Me! Acne Blemish Treatment compares to other Acne Treatments

princess_541
    princess_541

I tried this on some pimples i saw coming up and it reduced the redness overnight. within a few days they had disapeared. if u put it on ur pimples when they start coming up it stops them in their tracks and makes them disappear. its great for me because i am pimple-prone on my forehead. Just the odd few and it makes them disappear. I also got it really cheap. I thin 6 dollars. For that price its pretty good. Would recommend it to everyone. Try it
    It does reduce your pimples and you can feel it working :)

Anon30
    Anon30CHATSWOOD

Really works!

Ive tried so many skin treatments for my acne and none worked, as soon as I tried this one I was so shocked at how quick and easy it worked! Its amazing and so cheap! The smell isnt bad and its easy to apply. If I woke up with a pimple one morning or I could feel that one was coming all I had to do was rub some of it in and by that afternoon or night it was either gone or very close to it!!
    Reliable!
    Smells a bit weird.

afro87
    afro87

great scents, great value for money, really work and you can feel and see that it is working!,quick to work almost flawless skin again in less then three days!!! will never stop using these products :) very pleased
    really works and is cheap to buy, $10 on average, really works, i ried many different skin creams etc that cost around $100 and they didn't work half as well as the 10.0.6 ramge.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
    christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
    Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
    Clara V.13 Dec 2021
    christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

npras
    nprasasked

What order do I use the 'anti-blemish' products? I have the Clear the Way, Rise of the Foam, Hit the Spot and Total Lockdown

leanneasked

I have been using 10.06 for 40 years and now my grandson are using it the problem is i cant seem to be able to get the resuce me acne blemish treatment !!!!! I have seen it on line for about three times the cost any ideas it is the best acne treatment ever thanks

Hi Leanne,
    It appears as though Priceline have stopped selling this for some reason. With doing a bit of research if you have an Amcal near you, that might he your best option and is the ordinary RRP :)
    Hope this helps!

leanne

Thank you I was told that they are not making it anymore not sure if that's true

Louise B.
    Louise B.

I was devastated when they stopped making this !! I need to find something that works a good and I don’t think I will

Shannon
    Shannonasked

I have been using this for about a week twice a day and nothing is happening, am I doing it right? After my shower at night I'll apply it and again in the morning. I don't put on too much, only about a finger full, max. I have acne on my face and my chest, but not that bad. Someone please help.

Stacey35

Hi Shannon, I'd say you are as it is just as simple as putting on your face after it has been cleansed. Did you notice size in the bumps? The other thing i can suggest is it could possibly be the cleanser you are using, i used to have bad acne through my teenage years so i know the struggle :) i go for a more natural cleanser Thursday Plantation or if i can't get to Priceline i use another one called Nature's organics from Coles/ Woolies. The quality of both cleanser ls i agree are better than the expensive ones qs they don't have those nasty chemicals. And for exfoliating i use this same brand formula 10.0.6 Smooth Operator. Hope this helps you :)

CategoryAcne Treatments