Foxtel Broadband

Foxtel Broadband

See the Best Mobile Broadband Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Foxtel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

dbjkirkland
dbjkirklandIllawarra, NSW

Garbage

Do your self a favor, don't go near Foxtel. Garbage service even worse customer service, on the phone for hours to get the run around by people who can't speak English Avoid at all costs

Grkpete
GrkpeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never ever again

DO NOT DO IT WITH FOXTEL NBN,
the worst service from day dot, sales agent gave me different prices over the phone to what was emailed to me, received my equipment 2 weeks later and then wait for another 3 weeks for a so called connection that I'm still waiting for. I have rang them 100's of times and continue getting sent around to different departments, with opening up new case numbers every day and getting no where. They even gave me a different home number to what i had asked them for, and are still charging me for foxtel service that isn't working due to I have iq5 box.

Warren P.
Warren P.Sydney, NSW

Do Not Get Foxtel NBN Broadband

Kath
KathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do NOT use Foxtel for NBN! :(

After a no show for the first appointment with no communication from then.. we locked in a second date.. the tech showed up and installed the NBN box.. unfortunately it didn’t connect to the internet.. after he unsuccessfully waited to get through to Foxtel, he told me I should give them a call.. one week, 4 phone calls, one online chat and one complaint to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman later and we’re still without internet, without any definitive date as to when we may be connected. I work from home so losing money daily, not to mention all my security cameras and smart lights and devices are not working.. I wish I had chosen another provider! :(

Find out how Foxtel Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

No discounts for long term loyal customers

I can’t stand the thought of wasting time on the phone at Foxtel waiting to speak to a person who dii or es not understand the problem. There is no loyalty from Foxtel. Long time customers get the worst deal. We pay $20 per month more than new customers

Incredibly poor service.

There is no way I would ever recommend these guys for internet, didn't even get past the signing up stage, confirmation emails that were sent to me during signing up online didn't work, spoke to people on the website chat and they were extremely rude and not interested in helping at all, got handballed to about 3 different people who were all the same so gave up and called them up. After being on the phone for 45mins being bounced around trying to sign up I get told they don't know what the issue is but someone would get back to me in the next 72 hours. Complete joke, obviously they are not interested in building this side of their business. Luckily I hadn't committed to a contract so just said not to worry about it. Worse service ever!

Terrible service

Took 8 weeks for installation and connection of my internet in my new home and having to contact them numerous times with a 48 hour wait for each return contact. Customer service was appalling and had multiple technician appointments where no one showed up.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

NEVER EVER GET FOXTEL NBN!!!

Broke My Phone

My phone was working fine but then I went and connected and it just bricked my dang phone, I'm very upset and am current;y using a nokia burner phone cause I can't get a new apple. >:#

Killed my entire family

Utter horror. I got this product and 3 days later my entire family died in a car accident the only thing I have left in my life is shotty internet.

hhhdfy
hhhdfyAU

Contact telecommunications Ombudsman 1800062058

Let’s be clear FOXTEL NBN have heard all the complaints before.
If you don’t have success call the TIO. Free service designed to hold NBN providers to account. You may find an amazing difference in attitude if you lodge a complaint if you have a fault that’s not rectified. FOXTEL are amazingly generous offering packages for free or bill waivers once the TIO complaint is lodged. Takes 5 minutes whilst you wait in the FOXTEL phone queue. 1800 062 058

Do not switch to Foxtel

We switched to gain the package at a new address. The streaming constantly buffering & they want an $65 per month to update the speed. Unfortunately we are locked in for 12 months.

Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A month and still no internet

Phone call after phone call...lies and promises from tech support. I have been with Foxtel for 12 years. I broke up with them today... I found someone new and haven't looked back

Terrible Broadband Tech Support

Promised by sales for a simple churn to Foxtel. 5 days later and hours talking and complaining I still have no idea when I will get my broadband turned on.

Better7
Better7Fyshwick 2609, ACT

Liars and fraudsters

Like everyone else was a nightmare to get and after less than 2 weeks it stopped working. Numerous phone calls normal waiting on hold while they probably sit back laughing and joking with each other that another sucker is on hold. Get told its 3 weeks to get a technician out. How are they still in business.

Tammi B
Tammi Basked

Foxtel internet keeps going down. Every two days or so, our internet goes out anywhere from 15 minutes to now over 24 hours. Keep calling Foxtel only to be told there are no outages, yet we talk to other town residents and they are experiencing the same things. Foxtel uses Telstra nbn lines...and there doesn't appear to be an end in sight. We keep getting told that it must be an issue in our lines...yet if that were the case, other people wouldn't be having the same problems. All this started with switching to nbn. I used to be with iinet, but switched our internet to Foxtel because their television service has been great. So sorry that we did that now. I'm paying for internet that I can't use half the time and it's getting extremely frustrating!

Anyone else experiencing these issues? We're in regional WA.

Helen P
Helen Pasked

well, we thought we were alone. We have had discussing customer service while trying to get internet at our home. They make out you are dumb and their answer to everything is to disconnect reset or get your computer checked. Same routine every call. Had no home phone for 3 months and when I asked for compensation was told we didnt pay for the phone so cant help you. Have had Telstra out once and they are coming today again, oh but it works when they are here and 5 minutes later its gone again.Out of the 40 odd calls I have made we still dont have internet. If it wasnt for the sports channel I would tell them to stick the whole lot where the sun dont shine. Our previous broadband was with Spintel and we thought that was bad having to ring once a fortnight but this is every day. If anyone has changed who have they changed to and is it any better? Thanks

joe