1.8

19% · 2082 · 80%

1.7
1.8
1.6
Brand Manager for Foxtel? Claim your listing.

Ahmet S
Ahmet SSydney Surrounds, NSW35 posts

Not worth the money

Changed from foxtel to another provider speed jumped from 50 to nearly 700. Come on foxtel use the available resources.
Ben
Ben2 posts

Worst broadband I have had

Broad band is so bad it can not even do a speed test
But the bulls keep rolling in for the crap service
Graham
GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Kevin C.
Kevin C.11 posts

The Worst Broadband NBN provider I have experienced

Not much more I can add to the 1 star reviews, I had Telstra & Optus then this load of cr.p Foxtel all useless, now going to Aussie Broadband not holding out for much better, but 5% better than those 3 got to be 90% improvement on my sanity. P.S. get rid of your overseas consultants (call centres) , I get better downloads if I try to connect with my gold fish [Content Removed]
Daniel L.
Daniel L.

Cuts out for no reason approx every hour and a half

Regularly cuts out I would change in a heartbeat if it were my internet, but it was so bad it didn't even feel worth it for free.
Disconnects at least 4-5 times a day. Thank God I don't work from home.
Debbie
Debbie2 posts

Cant rate the internet yet as it's taking so long for it to be connected

Phone call number 3 this morning (Monday) to be told I will have to wait another 24 to 48 hours until it's connected. Was meant to be connected Friday night still not connected on Saturday and got told that they tried to connect it at 7pm on Friday but they had the wrong NTD number. No text or call to say their was an issue. Saturday was told I'd have to wait another 48 hours. Called again today. They don't count Saturday and Sundays in the time frame. I had to upgrade my Foxtel boxes as my old ones were obsolete. Now I have no Foxtel no internet. Should of stayed with my old provider......will most likely go back to my old provider once my contract ends
Steven R.
Steven R.

Poor service

Got a line installed 5days ago for NBN. Was told would work in 30min. Been phoning everyday and just been told wait till 9pm. No updates no one can tell you what is going on. And had to phone 4 different people to get broadband cancelled. Still was not done. Quite pathetic to be honest.
Hadyn H.
Hadyn H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No loyalty to long term customers

After being with Foxtel for 15 years for both TV and Broadband, I am moving in with my partner so am cancelling Foxtel. Unfortunatley my billing date was the day before I decided to cancel so I am still charged for a full month up front. I requested a 29 day refund but they would not consider it, reminding me that the fine print in the contract says I have to pay up front - but then the sales consultant kept trying to offer me discounted rates if I transfer the Broadband to my partner's house. They can forget it. I may have even considered tranferring Foxtel if they had have given me the month credit - but if that's the way they treat me after 15 years, no way. Very disappointed - compelling me to write a review to warn others off Foxtel.
Peter P.
Peter P.South East Queensland, QLD22 posts

Foxtel AX Modem

Performs well. Great signal 10 metres away. Works well out of box. I upgraded from AC 1600 hub that was mediocre but sufficient.

Sep 2023 Update. Hasn't missed a beat. Really happy with Foxtel NBN. Upgraded to 100 plan. Rock solid. Much much much more reliable than my office Optus NBN.

Wazzer
Wazzer4 posts

absolutely awful service

Hopeless service. Forgot to send modem. Then constant nonsense about service provision. Call centre somewhere abroad is helpful but useless. Utterly useless. Avoid.
Deb V.
Deb V.4 posts

Foxtel/Telstra NBN

Woeful, you pay top $ and there are constant dropouts.

There isn't any solution because the 'consultants' just pass the buck.

Nick
Nick2 posts

The worst NBN provider, terrible support

Modem drops LAN frequently (has been replaced and still does it) Foxtel support attempt to tell you they won't offer any support unless you use their modem (even though FTTP does not need a modem and supplies either IPoE or PPPoE). They have outages and offer no answers even after several days. Bonus round, the stock Foxtel modem has port 7676 permanently open, it is a back door that allows them to access your LAN, NOT OK. Avoid this ISP at all cost.
dbjkirkland
dbjkirklandIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Garbage

Do your self a favor, don't go near Foxtel. Garbage service even worse customer service, on the phone for hours to get the run around by people who can't speak English Avoid at all costs
Grkpete
GrkpeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Never ever again

DO NOT DO IT WITH FOXTEL NBN,
the worst service from day dot, sales agent gave me different prices over the phone to what was emailed to me, received my equipment 2 weeks later and then wait for another 3 weeks for a so called connection that I'm still waiting for. I have rang them 100's of times and continue getting sent around to different departments, with opening up new case numbers every day and getting no where. They even gave me a different home number to what i had asked them for, and are still charging me for foxtel service that isn't working due to I have iq5 box.
Warren P.
Warren P.Sydney, NSW2 posts

sophia b.
sophia b.

Will my mobile phone still hook into my foxtel broadband on my existing obtus modem

Tammi B
Tammi B

Foxtel internet keeps going down. Every two days or so, our internet goes out anywhere from 15 minutes to now over 24 hours. Keep calling Foxtel only to be told there are no outages, yet we talk to other town residents and they are experiencing the same things. Foxtel uses Telstra nbn lines...and there doesn't appear to be an end in sight. We keep getting told that it must be an issue in our lines...yet if that were the case, other people wouldn't be having the same problems. All this started with switching to nbn. I used to be with iinet, but switched our internet to Foxtel because their television service has been great. So sorry that we did that now. I'm paying for internet that I can't use half the time and it's getting extremely frustrating!

Anyone else experiencing these issues? We're in regional WA.

Helen P
Helen P

well, we thought we were alone. We have had discussing customer service while trying to get internet at our home. They make out you are dumb and their answer to everything is to disconnect reset or get your computer checked. Same routine every call. Had no home phone for 3 months and when I asked for compensation was told we didnt pay for the phone so cant help you. Have had Telstra out once and they are coming today again, oh but it works when they are here and 5 minutes later its gone again.Out of the 40 odd calls I have made we still dont have internet. If it wasnt for the sports channel I would tell them to stick the whole lot where the sun dont shine. Our previous broadband was with Spintel and we thought that was bad having to ring once a fortnight but this is every day. If anyone has changed who have they changed to and is it any better? Thanks

joe